Return to Sessia Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schlank
Schlank
2,886 Followers

I looked over at Lexi, somewhat taken aback at this announcement. Lexi nodded her head in agreement with what Gretchen had just said. Apparently they'd been planning this for some time, without ever saying a word to me.

"You could have told me," I said to Lexi, feeling somewhat irritated that she left me out of the loop.

"Gretchen told me to keep it a secret," Lexi said defensively.

"Slaves aren't supposed to complain," Gretchen reminded me, reproachfully, "Slaves are supposed to be grateful for whatever information they receive and not ask for any more than that."

I recognized that tone of voice and I immediately shut my mouth after that. When Gretchen used that tone of voice with me it meant that she was in disciplinarian mode and I was on the verge of being punished, therefore I'd best not do anything else to provoke her.

* * * * * * * * * *

Lady Preston's first impression of Lexi was a good one. She ushered Lexi inside, barely noticing Gretchen and I. Once we were inside, Lady Preston had Lexi do a slow, 360 degree turn. Lexi was wide-eyed and looked nervous, but obediently followed Lady Preston's instructions gracefully and without complaint.

"Why, she's darling," Lady Preston enthused after seeing Lexi from every angle, "Absolutely darling!"

Then taking Lexi's face in her hands, Lady Preston looked deeply into Lexi's eyes and said, "Now, Lexi I'm going to ask you a series of questions before we go any further...sort of like a job interview do you understand?"

Lexi took a deep breath, causing her breasts to rise up higher and this action seemed to make her look more vulnerable, almost as if she were offering her breasts up to Lady Preston as a sacrifice. The look on her face seemed to forecast fear and trepidation, however, she never turned her gaze away from Lady Preston's eyes and she answered, "Yes, ma'am, I understand."

"Very good," Lady Preston replied pleasantly enough, "Now, do you understand what Diane's role has been in my life? Do you know what she and I have been up to, when she's come over to my home?"

Lexi licked her lips nervously and replied, "You put her over your knee, spank her and make her perform cunnilingus on you."

Lady Preston raised an eyebrow and seemed to consider that answer for a few seconds.

"Well, that's correct as far as it goes," Lady Preston finally conceded, "however, there's more to it than that. There's the blatant inequality and unfairness. She's kept naked, while most of the time, I'm fully clothed. There's invasive body cavity searches. There are unfair punishments and orders to do tasks that are quite humiliating or sometimes ever impossible to follow."

Lexi seemed to enjoy this description of how I was treated. Her face broke into an anticipatory smile and her breathing sped up.

Lady Preston seemed to notice the change in Lexi's emotional state and examined Lexi's face as she asked, "Do you think you could handle it, child, if I treated you like that?"

Lexi blinked several times and swallowed hard. I could practically hear her thinking as she was silent for a long time before answering.

"I can handle the unfair punishments and the humiliation, and all of the other stuff you said," Lexi replied, her voice weak and barely audible, "but I can't let my mother find out about this. I absolutely want to be abused and humiliated by you; but if we can't keep this thing a secret from her; then I can't do any of it. I would love to be naked at your feet, while you tower over me and give me cruel orders, but I also want to have a good relationship with my mother."

Lexi swallowed hard again and added, "Unless you can guarantee this will be our little secret, then there's no deal and I'll just go home without us ever having any fun."

After she finished speaking, Lexi looked even more nervous than before, however, Lady Preston simply smiled and looked very pleased with herself.

"Well, well, well, dear, you certainly seem to have your priorities. Rest assured, I am a master of discretion. I've been a member of parliament for over six years know, and I've learned better than most how to keep a secret."

Lexi's eyes widened and looked hopeful. Her face began to break into a smile and she asked, "You mean?"

"Dear girl, I've kept scores of secrets from the best investigative reporters Sessia has to offer and dozens of secrets from prying, manipulative political enemies. Keeping your dear mother in the dark about our little fun, will be child's play for a woman of my skills and experience."

Gretchen and I remained silent as Lexi and Lady Preston melted into a kiss. A lot of the tension seemed to bleed out of Lexi during that kiss and by the time Lexi's lips separated from Lady Preston's, Lexi looked like a new woman.

Lady Preston maintained eye contact with Lexi, but moved her hands down to Lexi's waist and hips. Then, her voice became deeper somehow. Not a masculine baritone, but a deep, throaty voice that just seemed to drip with sexual experience somehow.

And she said, "Lexi, now that we've agreed that this relationship with be discrete, I think it's time that you took off all those clothes."

Lexi nodded her head enthusiastically and her hands hastened to undo the buttons on her jacket and dress-shirt. Lady Preston just shook her head like a disapproving aunt and took Lexi's hands in hers. Lexi gazed at Lady Preston, her eyes questioning and the older woman said, "Lexi, undressing a girl is much like unwrapping a present. It's an experience to be savored. Don't rush. Give me the opportunity to enjoy the unveiling of your body. Remove your clothing one piece at a time and make a presentation of it, each time you bare a part of your anatomy to me."

"Oh," Lexi said, sounding surprised, "Okay, if that's what you want."

"You are a very nice body," Lady Preston conceded, "However you have much to learn when it comes to displaying it properly and fully sexualizing yourself. I can teach you."

"I'd like that very much, Lady Preston," Lexi said as she forced herself to remove her clothes much more slowly now. I'd seen Lexi naked before, but somehow Lexi's slow, methodical, deliberate act of stripping herself bare while we three women watched, seemed sexier than her simply walking into the room naked. Something about the anticipation of seeing what Lexi hid underneath all those clothes, made my pussy throb more than just walking in on her and seeing everything all at once.

There was definitely something ritualistic in the way Lexi stripped and laid her clothes on the floor in front of Lady Preston. It was like she was surrendering a piece of her dignity and authority a little bit at a time to Lady Preston. She was making a sacrifice of herself to Lady Preston. Nobody said it that way out loud, but that's just the way it seemed to me.

When Lexi was down to nothing but her pink G-string panties with the even paler pink lace, she looked so vulnerable. Standing there, barefoot with firm breasts bared and her sex covered by nothing more than a thin strip of spandex, while Lady Preston wore a smart-looking, expensive tweed business suit. Lady Preston wore clothing that bespoke of authority and respectability, while Lexi stood before her, nearly naked.

"Tell me, Lexi," Lady Preston said as she hooked a finger in the tight waistband of Lexi's skimpy panties, "Why did you choose these panties specifically as your undergarment? Did you have a reason to pick this tiny thing, rather than something more modest?"

The question seemed to confuse Lexi, but she tried to answer it anyway. "These are sexier?" she ventured.

Lady Preston played with the waistband of Lexi's panties and waited a few seconds before she spoke again.

"So, you feel it's your role in Sessian society to be sexually attractive and visually pleasing to others?" Lady Preston asked.

Again, Lexi looked confused, but she still attempted to answer.

"I guess so."

"I can assist you with that as well," Lady Preston commented, "Now take off your panties as well."

Lexi hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her panties and slid them slowly down her tights and stepped out of them when they landed softly on the floor. Lady Preston's face broke out in a satisfied smile. Apparently she liked what she saw.

"Your vulva looks smooth and touchable," Lady Preston said with obvious approval. Who shaved you?"

"I shaved myself," the naked teenager said with pride. She smiled at the compliment Lady Preston had given her.

"No, no, no," Lady Preston said, shaking her head, "That will never do. A submissive girl like yourself should never be allowed to touch her own pubic area, not even to shave herself! I'll arrange to have a friend come to your house every day and shave your sex for you!"

"What?" Lexi inquired, alarmed, "You're sending someone to my house? Won't my mother get suspicious?"

Lady Preston pinched the naked girl on the thigh, causing Lexi to gasp. "Your mother needn't know why she's there," Lady Preston admonished her, "Just tell your mother that she's a friend! Take her back to your bedroom or your bathroom, where your mother can't see what you're doing! A few minor precautions are all that's needed to keep your mother in the dark!"

"Sorry, Lady Preston," Lexi said apologetically.

"Mistress," Lady Preston corrected her sternly, pinching one of Lexi's exposed nipples.

Lady Preston's voice had been warm and friendly when Lexi initially entered her home, but now that Lexi was naked, a transformation overcame the older woman. Her voice became colder and her face lost its smile. She seemed much more serious and uncompromising now.

"Sorry, Mistress," said Lexi accommodatingly.

Then Lady Preston spun Lexi around and marched the poor girl over to the south wall, near the umbrella stand and the grandfather clock.

"Put your hands on the wall," Lady Preston commanded, "And spread your legs."

The naked teenager obediently stood in that very revealing position, like a felon waiting to be frisked. She didn't argue or question why she had to display her nude body in such a vulnerable way. She simply did as she was told. Even at a distance, I could see Lexi's shaved pubic lips peeking out from between her widespread thighs.

"Tell me Lexi, during the time you were being Diane's submissive, did she ever subject you to a body cavity search?"

"No, Mistress."

Lady Preston gave me an admonishing look and said softly, "I see."

The sound of disapproval was thick in her voice. The look she gave me was even worse. I felt almost as if I'd just been caught malnourishing a child in my care.

"I shall correct that oversight right now," Lady Preston announced and she retrieved a box of latex gloves from a drawer in the kitchen.

"A slave-girl needs to know that every inch of her body is open to her mistress. Her anus and her vagina are not to be treated as private anymore. They are subject to penetration and humiliating, probing inspections at any time her mistress wishes it. These inspections help to reinforce the mistress's authority and the slave's inferior status."

Lexi gasped and rose up on the balls of her feet as Lady Preston's gloved fingers penetrated Lexi's orifice and probed deeply, mercilessly and forcefully into the naked teenager's defenseless vagina.

Lexi whimpered as the older woman impaled the poor girl's wet, throbbing sex with two strong fingers. I wanted to do or say something for comfort Lexi, but that's not really the way it's supposed to work with slaves. They're supposed to be used, abused and humiliated.

By the time Lady Preston withdrew her fingers from Lexi's tight sex, the naked girl was panting and no doubt feverish with sexual need. I'd been in Lexi's position plenty of times, and I knew the poor girl wouldn't be getting sexual relief anytime soon.

Lexi's thighs began to tremble and Lady Preston cautioned her slave-girl not to break position or else she'd be punished.

When Lady Preston's fingers penetrated Lexi anally, the poor girl gasped, panted and moaned. In her entire life, no one had ever impaled Lexi's anus with their fingers and it was a very alien sensation. I knew from personal experience that it wasn't easy to get used to the sensation of having your anal orifice invaded. Lexi's eyes widened and she trembled and panted, however, she kept her hands flat on the wall in front of her, and she kept her legs far apart.

"You're doing very well for a novice," Lady Preston assured her naked, young victim, "Most fledgling submissives would have been unable to maintain position like you are, while their virgin asshole is being impaled."

"Thank you, Mistress," Lexi said, her voice strangely filled with pride. Her thighs trembled with the effort of holding her humiliating position and I hoped for Lexi's sake that Lady Preston would let her relax her stance soon.

"You have excellent self-control," Lady Preston continued, "That's a highly sought after attribute in a slave-girl. If it pleases you, I'd like to see just how far your self-control can take you."

Lexi was too far gone to say no. Apparently she'd been waiting for a dominant woman like Lady Preston for a long, long time and now she was utterly spellbound. She'd do just about anything to please her now.

"Please, test the limits of my self-control, Mistress," Lexi implored, "I'd like to prove myself to you."

I could feel myself growing wet between my legs. There was raw sexuality in the way that that Lexi was offering up her naked body and sacrificing her freedom and her dignity to the aristocratic Lady Preston. I wondered: Was this what Gretchen saw whenever I offered my naked body up to her? Was I feeling what Gretchen felt when I was helpless and obedient and utterly surrendering myself to her will?

Keeping one finger of her right hand deep inside Lexi's virgin rectum, Lady Preston reached slowly and gracefully into the umbrella stand and Preston pulled out a riding crop. She told Lexi to continue staring at the wall, but she told Lexi what she was holding and described it frightening and minute detail.

"I have a friend who lives in Bridgeworth," she explained, "He owns horses. I occasionally bring this with me when I visit his estate. However, horses are much stronger than humans and have much thicker skin. The riding crop doesn't hurt their rump nearly as much as I could hurt yours. If I hit your naked rump with this, it will sting quite a lot. Do you think you could remain still, if I were to hit you with it?"

Lexi's shoulders drooped and her legs continued to tremble, but she was admirably brave and replied, "If that would make you happy, Mistress, I will remain still."

My heart went out to the girl, and I hoped Lady Preston wouldn't hit the naked teenager too hard. I knew from experience that a riding crop hurt way more than a bare-hand spanking, and I hadn't introduced poor Lexi into any sort of punishments other than my strong hand across her naked backside.

Lady Preston finally removed her finger from Lexi's tight little anus and told the young girl to brace herself for the stinging pain of the crop.

Lexi tried to reply, however, her words were lost under the swish of the crop and the splat on innocent, girlish cheeks.

Lexi arched her back and yelped in shock, however, her legs remained spread wide and her hands remained flat against the wall.

"Excellent self-control," Lady Preston commended her victim. "I know that must have stung something awful and a scarlet line is already starting to form on your left cheek, but you stayed put, just like a good submissive should."

Lexi didn't have any words to reply to her mistress now and just contented herself with a whimper. She was unaccustomed to such intense pain, but she maintained her vulnerable pose and waited to see if her mistress intended to swat her bare bottom again.

Lady Preston struck Lexi's naked bottom again and again. She didn't hit the naked eighteen-year old very hard, however, with a riding crop even mild blows can sting and leave a mark. I was in awe of Lexi's self-control. When I was her age, I would have needed to be tied down for a cropping...otherwise I would have thrashed around and writhed in pain. Lexi was apparently a natural at this. It took me approximately two years of intense training to develop the degree of self-discipline that Lexi was currently displaying.

When Lady Preston paused, the punished girl moaned: "Oh, Mistress... Is it over? I took everything without complaining or attempting to protect my poor bottom. Have I pleased you?"

Lady Preston placed one hand on the small of Lexi's back, implying without words that Lexi should remain where she was.

"You've pleased me very much," Lady Preston said, kindly, "however we're not done yet. Did you think that I was done abusing your bottom, just because I took a little break? A mistress can make a punishment last for hours, if she so chooses."

Lady Preston returned to punishing my poor, naked friend's bottom. Lexi bravely maintained her position, however, she could no longer suffer in silence and girlish scream escaped her lips.

"Did that one hurt?" Lady Preston asked, pausing once again.

"Oh, God yes, Mistress," Lexi exclaimed, "I had tried to imagine how the crop would feel, but I hadn't even come close! It's a raw, burning pain! It's agony!!"

Lexi was panting now and sweat was starting to bead on her naked armpits and torso, but she obediently maintained position, just like a good slave should.

"Sorry you're my slave?" asked Lady Preston, gently stroking the girl's back.

"NO," the teenager replied with a passion that surprised me. When I was as young and inexperienced as Lexi, I wouldn't have been brave enough to continue after a severe punishment like that, but Lexi was determined to embrace her new role with vigorous enthusiasm, no matter how difficult Lady Preston made things.

"Want to get dressed and go home?"

"No!"

"You're a darling, and quite incredible," Lady Preston said, "I am so glad to have found you."

"I glad to have fou - Arrrrrragh!"

Lady Preston continued to abuse the poor, naked girl's bottom. Somewhere along the way, Lexi's eyes welled up with tears and she began to sob mightily and tremble as the crop decorated her bottom with shades of pink and red, however, the girl never broke position of attempted to protect her poor bottom.

"It's over now, Pretty Girl," Lady Preston told her victim, "Your bottom has now been ruthlessly and efficiently cropped for the first time ever. How do you feel?"

Tears actually seemed to make Lexi look for feminine and fetching, however, she was sobbing so hard at first, that she couldn't speak.

When she finally managed to force words from her mouth, she said, "I feel like I've just been interrogated by the Nazis."

"Oh, Darling. You do give me ideas," Lady Preston said, smiling, "The next time you come to visit, I think I can arrange for you to be ruthlessly interrogated by a woman in a very smart-looking military uniform. She will be very severe and intimidating. Before the day is over, I think you shall be willing to tell her anything."

"Thank you, Mistress," Lexi replied, even though she was still sobbing and showing the strain of holding such an awkward and difficult posture.

"Poor little darling," Lady Preston said lovingly, "I'll always be beautifully mean to you."

Lady Preston then ordered her slave-girl to crawl on her hands and knees to the master bedroom. Gretchen and I were then invited to follow the teenage girl's punished bottom as she slowly and obediently crawled for her mistress.

When the four of us were in Lady Preston's bedroom, the older woman unzipped her tweed slacks and stepped out of them. She wore no panties and her pubic hair was very clearly moist to anyone who cared to look.

Schlank
Schlank
2,886 Followers