Return to Sessia Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lexi, pleasure me," Lady Preston said to her slave-girl.

Lexi was still whimpering in pain, however, she very obediently crawled to her mistress and her tongue made contact with the lips of Lady Preston's sex.

I had actually spent a lot of time teaching Lexi how to use her tongue to please a woman, and apparently the time was not wasted.

Lexi spent several minutes planting kisses on Lady Preston's flat belly and inner thighs before finally lapping at Lady Preston's swollen pubic lips, starting at the bottom and slowly working her way up.

"Ugh, I give you credit for one thing, Ms. Schlank," Lady Preston said to me, "You've taught our slave-girl how to use her tongue to lick pussy."

I was proud of the vulgar compliment and I think Lexi was as well. I think I saw her smile as she cupped Lady Preston's firm buttocks and lapped at her sensitive pubic lips.

Lady Preston moaned and panted as Lexi's talented lips continued to kiss, her tongue continued to stroke and her teeth continued to nibble. And then, Lady Preston finally ground her vulva into the pretty teenager's face and there was a raw cream of ecstasy as a powerful orgasm washed over the older woman.

She screamed, she shuddered, there were several ragged breaths and then the woman cried out again. Eventually the screaming orgasms ended, Lady Preston whimpered and collapsed onto the bed behind her, her body suddenly limp and unresponsive.

Lexi dutifully remained on her knees and waited for more instructions, while Lady Preston lay back on her bed and panted until her breathing returned to pre-orgasm levels.

After what seemed like an hour (but was probably more like five minutes), Lady Preston sat up and declared that Lexi was an unqualified success.

"The girl is physically attractive, she has a high pain-tolerance and she follows even the most humiliating and daunting of commands without hesitation or complaint. I'm actually somewhat stunned that a girl so young, plays the role of an obedient slave so well. If I didn't know that she was a novice, I'd swear that she had ten years of slave-training."

"She's only eighteen years old," Gretchen responded.

"Quite right," Lady Preston responded back, "and yet so well-behaved and conditioned! It is quite rare to see that in a submissive as young as her!"

Lady Preston got dressed and then Gretchen, Lady Preston and I spent almost an hour discussing Lexi's skill as a lesbian sex-slave as if she wasn't even there. Lexi looked somewhat uncomfortable about this, however, she never once attempted to speak up for herself or get up from where she was kneeling. She seemed to instinctively know that submissives don't speak without permission and they don't get up off their knees without permission either.

Lexi remained naked the entire time, while Gretchen, Lady Preston and I were fully clothed. That was the normal way for a slave to be treated, so if Lexi really wanted to be treated like a slave, she'd better get used to that.

Lexi actually blushed when Lady Preston pointed out how sexually aroused Lexi was.

"See how Lexi's pubic lips are moist with her own juices?" Lady Preston asked. "And see how pink and erect her nipples are? And the way she continues to pant, even though her punishment is long over? The girl is quite obviously aroused and desperate for some sexual relief, however, she's been a good girl and hasn't once complained or asked me to bring her to orgasm."

"She's a good girl," I agreed.

"Still, I can't have her getting too complacent," Lady Preston said.

And then Lady Preston ordered Lexi not to masturbate, or have sex with anyone else until she saw Lady Preston again. She also asked Gretchen and I to keep an eye on her and try to make sure Lexi followed orders.

Lexi groaned in misery, but she swore to her mistress that she would obey.

* * * * * * * * * *

The day finally came on January the 28th, the vote of Sessia's sexual slavery laws, and every TV station in Sessia covered it. A few TV stations in Italy, Malta, the United Kingdom and the Netherlands covered it too.

Voting on new legislation is a time-consuming and tedious thing, however, Gretchen was intent on watching all of it, no matter how long it took.

I rather thought we'd be watching the vote from our hotel room, however, Gretchen took me to Ms. Agutter's home in Fairwind. I was never really certain if we were in her home because Gretchen and Ms. Agutter had become friends, or if Ms. Agutter wanted to get our initial reactions to the vote firsthand. Ms. Agutter wrote for Insider Magazine and the reactions of a slave and an official slave-owner might make for an interesting story for her readers.

Of course; being that I was a slave; nobody was under any obligation to tell me anything, so Gretchen and Ms. Agutter sat comfortably on the couch and made friendly small talk, while I knelt naked, near Gretchen's feet and very submissively refrained from asking the questions that danced around in my head.

Ms. Agutter asked Gretchen if Victoria would be coming to join us, and Gretchen explained that Victoria had gotten called back to the United States.

Victoria had worked directly under Stacy Martinet, and Stacy had recently been fired for attempting to frame Gretchen for embezzlement, and since Victoria's boss was no longer working at LSC, there was some question as to whether or not Victoria had a job there either.

Victoria had returned to America to try and justify her continued employment at LSC and explain where she thought her job skills could be best utilized.

Ms. Agutter was slightly shocked at the news that Stacy Martinet had tried to frame Gretchen.

"That's quite serious," she said, "Will she be going to jail for attempting to frame you?"

"That's entirely up to Mr. Aderholt," Gretchen explained, "He's high up in management and we all answer to him. He'll be the one that will decide in LSG files any criminal charges against Stacy. Personally, I hope he does. That Stacy is a bitch, and I'd like to see her suffer for all the crap that she's put me through."

"Oh, so it's like that?" Ms. Agutter asked.

"Yeah, it's like that," Gretchen confirmed.

Almost everyone in Sessia was expecting to vote on outlawing Sessian slavery to be close. The Green Party, the Labor Party and the Sessian Independence Party were all expected to vote against ending slavery. The creation of the OSI and the Punishment Parks had created thousands of new jobs and increased tourism revenue by an insane amount. Having naked slaves on public streets and in the Punishment Parks had been a huge boost to the Sessian economy, and they contended that outlawing slavery would hurt the economy and kill jobs.

The Catholic Popular Party and the Conservative Party were all in favor of getting rid of the OSI and outlawing slavery in Sessia. They thought it was immoral to have naked men and women wandering the streets, flaunting bare breasts, shaved vulvas and erect penises. Public nudity was wrong and the sooner they could outlaw sex-slaves, the sooner people in Sessia would stop thinking about sex.

The Respect Party was the only political party that hadn't come up with a party-wide position on the issue. Forty-seven members of Parliament belonged to the Respect Party and it was anybody's guess how each of those forty-seven members would vote.

Of course before the vote, there were speeches...an endless parade of speeches. Men and women of Sessia's Parliament took to the floor to explain why ending Sessian slavery was either the dumbest single thing they could possibly do, or the moral duty of every God-fearing Christian.

Listening to all of those speeches took forever.

And when MP David Shaw of the Catholic Popular Party gave a speech, likening sex-slaves to succubi and incubi, Gretchen lost it and erupted into a loud tirade, calling Shaw a fucking idiot, a sexually repressed religious fanatic and demanded that he go back to the 18th century.

"What do you think you're doing?" Ms. Agutter demanded of my mistress.

"I'm shouting at your MP," Gretchen explained, "He's talking a load of nonsense and I'm getting really pissed off at him, trying to push his 18th century morals on us."

"You do know he can't hear you," Ms. Agutter said.

"Yeah."

"So, exactly what do you hope to accomplish with all the shouting?"

"It makes me feel better," Gretchen explained.

With that settled, Ms. Agutter tried it. She felt a little childish at first, but she soon found that yelling at the TV when ministers of parliament said stupid bullshit, really did make her feel better. Soon, Gretchen's shouting was accompanied by Ms. Agutter shouting words of condemnation such as, "Bollocks! You're talking bollocks!" and "You bloody twit!"

As a slave, I couldn't yell at the TV without permission, so I just knelt with my knees far apart and listened to Gretchen and Ms. Agutter vent their frustrations at the TV.

After a great deal of waiting, the speeches finally ended and somebody called for a vote.

One by one, the Lord Speaker asked each Minister of Parliament how they voted, and one by one, the Ministers voted. Ms. Agutter opined that this was likely going to take a very long time, and Gretchen ordered me into Ms. Agutter's kitchen to get them both coffee.

Ms. Agutter's kitchen was unfamiliar to me and it took me a while to find her coffee maker, her mugs and her coffee. She used those coffee pods, which I wasn't especially familiar with. I'm used to making coffee the old fashioned way.

"Do you want to be punished?" Gretchen asked when I returned with a mug of hot coffee for her and another for our host.

"Mistress," I protested, "I did exactly as ordered. "You told me to get coffee for you and Mistress Agutter."

"I didn't tell you to take all day doing it," Gretchen countered, "You'll be punished for your tardiness, when we get back to the hotel."

I opened my mouth to protest, however, no words came out. When a slave-girl objects to a punishment or claims that a punishment is unfair, it usually leads to even worse punishments. I closed my mouth and wisely said nothing else.

I knelt at Gretchen's feet again and eventually they called for Lady Preston's vote. As a member of the Catholic Party, everyone naturally assumed that she would vote in favor of ending slavery in Sessia, so when she voted in favor of keeping things exactly the way they were, there was quite an outcry in Parliament.

There was a shocked ripple through the halls of Parliament. Murmurs, curse and exclamations of horror. There was a wall of sound as hundreds of shocked and confused people in Parliament all began speaking at once. The Speaker asked Lady Preston if she wanted to change her vote and she defiantly said, "No."

"I believe that the slavery laws are good for the Sessian economy," Lady Preston told the Speaker, "And I am voting today to keep them in place."

There was shouting and the speaker banged his gavel and shouted above the din to be heard. His voice was the voice of authority and it cut through the murmuring and curses of the other members of Parliament like a razor-sharp knife.

"The minister has cast her vote," the Speaker shouted, his voice cutting through the cacophony of other voices, "That is her right, and now we shall have a return to order so that the rest of this legislative body may do the same!"

It took at least five minutes for the Speaker to end the shouting. It was hard to identify individual words from the massive wall of sound that overwhelmed the microphones in Parliament, but I'm reasonably certain that I could pick out words like "traitor" and "betrayal".

"That could very well end her political career," Ms. Agutter observed.

"You think so?" Gretchen asked.

"Well, I don't know how they do things in America," Ms. Agutter responded, "But in Sessia, legislators are expected to be loyal to their party. The Catholic Popular Party is very much opposed to these slavery laws, and by voting to maintain them, Preston has just antagonized all the other MPs in the Catholic Party. Also there's Catholic Party voters and such who helped her to get elected. This is a slap in the face to all of her allies."

Ms. Agutter had no way of knowing that Gretchen and I had bought Lady Preston's vote with sexual favors and we weren't about to tell her about that now, but I did feel slightly guilty about quite possibly ending her political career by getting her to change her vote.

* * * * * * * * * *

It turned out I needn't have bothered feeling guilty. A few days later, I learned that Lady Preston switched party affiliations and was now a member of the Sessian Independence Party. Based on the speed at which the Sessian Independence Party political leaders welcomed her into their bosom, I suspected that this had all been arranged well in advance.

I wondered if Lady Preston made a backroom deal with somebody over at the Sessian Independence Party. Lady Preston was a sneaky sort. I wouldn't put it past her to get paid twice for the same vote.

* * * * * * * *

When the day came for Gretchen and I to leave Sessia, Gretchen decided that we should make a dramatic exit.

Before taking me to the airport she shoved a ball gag into my mouth, forcing me to keep my jaws open wide and she bound my wrists behind my back. She used leather bondage-cuffs and short chains that attached to the back of my slave-collar. This forced me to keep my hands up around the small of my back, and prevented me from using my hands to cover up my bottom.

Of course Gretchen allowed Lynn to mercilessly spank my bottom right before we drove to the airport. As a result, my naked bottom was mixture of angry pink and red colors. Gretchen insisted that we should make certain that the last photos the European media took of me should have plenty of color.

It wasn't really possible for me to see Lynn's handiwork for myself, however, my bottom certainly felt as if it were red. It was sore, stinging and felt red-hot. The backs of my thighs felt pretty sore as well. Lynn decided that spanking just my bare bottom wasn't enough and punished the backs of my thighs with equal cruelty and vigorous slaps of her strong hands.

The coup de grâce was the leash that Gretchen used to lead me around through the airport. Rather than attaching the black leather leash to my slave-collar, she locked a very tight, leather belt around my waist and clipped one of the leash to a stainless steel ring on the belt. The ring was behind me where I couldn't see it. Once the leash was attached to the ring, Gretchen passed the leash between my legs. When Gretchen pulled, the leash went taut and insinuated itself into the crack of my ass and into the tender folds of my swollen pubic lips.

"Ooough," I exclaimed inarticulately when Gretchen pulled hard and lead me through the airport at a brisk pace.

"Try to keep up, Slave-girl," Gretchen admonished me, "The more you lag behind, the more this will hurt when I pull."

She was right about that. The folds of my swollen pubic lips and the flesh between my buttocks were soft and tender and not really accustomed to having thin strips of leather pulled tightly through them, so my bare feet padded through the airport as quickly as they could and attempted to keep up.

Lexi followed behind Gretchen and me and carried our luggage. I was unable to carry anything due to the way Gretchen had bound my wrists and Gretchen had one hand occupied by holding my leash, therefore we asked Lexi to take the day off from work, so that she could help us.

Three AAS guards soon showed up and took custody of me and I was taken away from Gretchen and Lexi. I was taken to an AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY part of the airport, so Gretchen and Lexi couldn't follow. When the AAS did their pre-flight examination of slaves that were leaving the country, they didn't want any interference from civilians.

They continued to use the leash to pull me forward and they continued to keep it threaded through my tender pubic lips. It made it hard for me to concentrate on what I was supposed to be doing with that constant sensation of leather being yanked tightly between the sensitive and swollen folds of my pussy, but somehow I managed to keep from falling down and made my way to the office of the AAS security guards.

"Ooouungh!" I exclaimed as the leash was painfully and forcefully yanked between my tender, pink folds and I was led into the center of the room.

On the west of the office was a large desk. A well-dressed woman sat behind the desk and glanced at me, then at her computer monitor and then at me again.

"Diane Schlank," the well-dressed woman announced, "Female, twenty years of age, OSI Identification number 5721. Scheduled to be released from her slavery contract today and return to America."

"Yfffmm," I replied around my gag, attempting to sound as if I was agreeing.

"If I wanted to you to reply, I would have taken the gag out of your mouth," the well-dressed woman said, "You should remain silent for now."

I kept quiet this time and just nodded my head in agreement.

"Standard protocol for releasing a foreign slave from their slavery contract normally entails a positive identification of the slave, an extensive body cavity search, the removal of the slave's collar and tracking chip, a physical exam by a medical doctor to verify that the slave is in good health and the returning of the slave's passport and all of her confiscated possessions."

I nodded my head at this as well. I'd been a slave in this country for months and I knew their slavery laws better than just about anybody.

"Anyway, that's standard protocol," she went on, "however today, we'll be doing things a little bit differently."

My heart sped up ridiculously fast at that announcement and I felt a powerful sense of fear grip at my chest. The way she said her remark about "doing things a little bit differently" had an ominous ring to it and I feared the worst. I was naked, gagged, bound, and helpless and she had three security guards to enforce her will. Whatever she had planned I would be utterly at her mercy.

"There's an OSI employee who turns twenty-six today," the well-dressed woman explained, "Rather than buy her a birthday gift, she requested that she be permitted to give you one last punishment before we grant you your freedom."

My eyes went wide at that. I had done nothing wrong, but apparently I was going to be punished by a government employee, simply because it was her birthday, and punishing my poor, naked body was her birthday wish.

"Cheryl is a hard-working girl and so eager to please. Everyone at the OSI loves her to bits. And she's had something of a crush on you since you became a big celebrity, so everyone talked it over and decided to let her have her birthday wish. We'll get started as soon as she gets here."

So, that was that. It was decided that this girl would hurt me and I had no say in the matter. As unfair as the situation was, I couldn't help but feel a soft, wet pulse in between my legs at the thought of the idea. I was a naked girl, being loaned out as a gift, to a stranger who would hurt me. If there was any way to more strongly reinforce my identity as a slave-girl, I couldn't think of one.

* * * * * * * * * *

When Cheryl finally arrived, I had a hard time believing that she was twenty-six years old. She was giddy and filled with youthful enthusiasm. I would have guessed her to be in her late teens, like eighteen or nineteen.

She looked my naked body up and down with undisguised enthusiasm, with her mouth hanging wide open in a youthful grin.