Return to the Cabinettes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's not like we won't be able to express our love for each other," Misty finally noted as we approached our hotel room again. "We just won't be able to do it nearly as often."

"I know," I said with a sigh, "but just these few days of being able to reach out to you and hold you whenever I want, not needing to worry really about anyone hearing us having sex... These past few days have been rather heady in a way."

"I know..."

We reached our room, and I slipped the keycard into the lock the open the door. "Take me one more time?" she asked, her hand on my forearm as I held the door open for her.

My little sister could not have asked anything better at that moment.

The door closed and automatically locked behind us as I took Misty into my arms. We did not immediately kiss, instead sharing a long, warm, heartfelt hug. Somehow, I ended up with my back against the inside of the door, and that was when we actually began to kiss: slowly, deeply, our conjoined passions beginning to rise...

A part of me was also beginning to rise. In my arms was the woman I loved, and I yearned to take this one final opportunity to show her just how much I loved her, to feel truly free to share one of life's best experiences with her.

We hugged again, both of us breathing a little quicker following the lengthy kiss. "I feel it..." she whispered, and I knew exactly what she meant. I silently cursed our clothes, for I would have loved to feel her nipples hardening, or bend a leg just enough for her to rub her wetness upon me as her arousal grew...

My little sister looked up at me as if she had an idea but was uncertain about it. That expression disappeared after a few heartbeats, however, and stepping out of my grasp, she took my hand in hers and guided me across the room to the table. She pulled out a chair and gestured for me to sit, and once I did, she sat in my lap, straddling my legs as she faced me, her hands gripping my shoulders.

There was no music, but there was no doubt that this was a lap dance. The way Misty moved was sultry, enticing. Each motion was slow, seemingly too slow, yet it was perfect. Her gaze locked with mine as she rubbed her breasts against my chest, swaying languidly from side to side, her hands rising from my shoulders to my face. I knew she could feel the hardened nature of my arousal, for she kept brushing against me there as well.

I honestly tried to keep my hands off of her. For a time, my fingers were interlaced behind the chair, but that did not last particularly long before I felt an overwhelming urge to touch her. My hands moved to Misty's waist, and when she did not chastise me for touching her, I allowed my hands to roam – first her sides, then her back, then down to her hips to help her move against me.

The lap dance was incredibly quiet. There was no music, the television was not on, and there were no loud sounds coming from any of the surrounding rooms like there often would be in a campus dorm. The eroticism of the lap dance was powerful, heady, and quite possibly addictive. In short, this was something which Misty and I could easily do in my dorm room to enjoy a few intimate moments without alerting anyone else in the dorm that we were more than just a pair of siblings, and if anyone knocked on the door, we could instantly be normal again without needing to hurriedly and quietly redress.

Her breaths were warm in my face. Each exhalation was slow, with a soft accompanying sound which evidenced her arousal. "I'm so damn wet for you..." my sister finally whispered.

"Turn around," I responded just as quietly, my hands never leaving her lower torso as she slowly complied. Once she was sitting with her back to my chest, my hands moved up to her breasts, and as she continued the lap dance, I fondled her, squeezing a little harder than usual and enjoying how her breaths became a bit ragged with each illicit embrace of a breast. Fondling her through her clothes was not enough, however, and my hands soon descended her torso to move beneath her sweatshirt and revel in the warmth of her stomach and the even greater warmth higher up beneath her clothes...

Misty's hands worked at the front of her jeans. "Please..." she begged with a whisper. I was a little uncertain of her request. Did she want my hands to again take care of things "up top" while her hands worked "down below?" Did she want me to actually have sex with her? Was she referring to something else?

I quickly figured out a way to make her elaborate. "Beg for it," I commanded authoritatively into her ear.

To her credit, Misty did not seem to hesitate or have second thoughts about begging for what she wanted me to do to her. "Fuck me, please..." she begged, the front of her jeans finally open, and as I looked over her shoulder, looking past her chest where her clothes were bulged out by my hands once again fondling her breasts, I saw her right hand almost dive down the front of her pink panty. "Fuck your sister... hard and deep..."

My hands beneath the cups of her bra, I pinched her nipples, hard. She stiffened against me, a soft cry the only aural evidence that I was hurting her. Her right hand was still down the front of her panty, but her left hand suddenly reached up and back to curl around the back of my head. I pinched harder, making her give another sound of pain before her breath caught in her throat. "Do you really want your brother to fuck you?" I taunted in her ear, purposely using her terminology.

"Yesssss!!!" Misty hissed, her response also laced with pain. Only then did I release her nipples, squeezing her breasts again, harder than usual. She was breathing faster, harder, whimpering as my palms reignited the aching of her nipples.

My erection was becoming almost painful, although probably a different type and certainly a different cause of pain than what she had just experienced. "You wanna get filled with your brother's cum?" I continued to taunt her.

She gasped, probably due to what she was doing to herself between her thighs. "Yes!"

"Then get up."

Misty stood quickly, and I rose with her. As of one mind, we each began to undress, quickly, urgently, practically raping each other with our eyes, and once we were both fully naked, I took my illicit girlfriend in my arms once again as our mouths began to battle. As our tongues dueled, she stroked me, her touch firm, her hand moving quickly.

I tore myself away from her and sat again in the chair, my manhood rising obscenely. She did not hesitate, positioning herself, holding me in place, and sinking upon me, impaling herself with such rapidity that she cried out again, her head thrown back, her sex instinctively clenching around mine. A few hard breaths drew my eyes to her chest before she leaned forward against me, clutching me and beginning to ride me.

She rocked back and forth much more than up and down, but either way, the pleasure was still wonderful. My hands could roam her body easily as she breathed hard past my ear. Her sounds made it clear that it was indeed a special moment for her. When we kissed, it was intense, almost as if electricity was flowing between our lips.

When my sister began to tire, however, I knew that we needed to move to the bed. I suggested that in her ear, and she carefully rose from me, climbing onto the bed and laying on her side. I slid into position behind her, and once she had helped me to slide into her body yet again, I reached over her side to grip a breast for leverage as I began to thrust into her.

"Don't stop!" she pleaded. I could feel her fingertips as she rubbed her clitoris, and I could also feel the resulting clenching within her. That made me want to seize her breast even tighter, plunge into her body even faster and harder, and as I did, she began to squeal and moan and grunt even louder. Looking over the side of her head, I could see her free hand well in front of her, curling into the bedding. Misty was definitely aroused, her wetness copious and continually being forced from her with every thrust.

"Cum for me!" I encouraged my little sister. Even if I did not reach orgasm myself, I wanted her to enjoy one more release – if not more than one – to help solidify this final lovemaking of our vacation in her memory.

Then Misty surprised me, reaching for a pillow with both hands and pulling it closer. Burying her face in the pillow, she screamed, and a moment later, the orgasm I had wished for her thundered through her, expelled both around me and into the pillow. I kept fucking my little sister as hard as I could in that position, hoping to prolong her climax, hoping to hear her muffled screams just a little longer as I grunted aloud from my effort to hold back my own orgasm. It seemed to work, but the pleasure of her body was becoming to much for me...

I withdrew suddenly, seizing her to me, shaking along with her although for a slightly different reason. The pillow was finally thrust away, because her voice was suddenly much clearer as she moaned loudly between heavy gasping breaths. My eyes were still clamped shut, my mind still trying to overrule my instinct to orgasm as I breathed hard into the back of my little sister's head.

Misty seemed to calm before I did. She turned around to face me, a hand immediately going to my groin, stroking me. I had backed away from the point of no return, but her touch still made me shudder significantly, and she smiled with delight, apparently proud that she could affect me in such a way.

"Now you cum for me," she whispered before kissing my forehead. She rolled me to my back, then she began to move so that she was kneeling between my spread legs, bent forward, holding my erection upward to meet her descending lips...

The sound she made as she took me into her mouth was an odd one, but I believe it was because she liked her own taste. Misty took her time, her head bobbing slowly yet steadily, one hand stroking the base of my erection and the other hand caressing my stomach and my right thigh. Her free hand soon reached for mine, and as I watched her enjoying the act of pleasuring me, we held hands, connecting on yet another level as I twitched and throbbed within her forbidden mouth.

She lifted her head away, breathing deeply for a moment as she continued to stroke me a little more firmly. "Close your eyes," she instructed me, "and just let yourself cum whenever you're ready. Don't hold anything back on me..."

I nodded, then tipped my head back and allowed my eyes to close. She still held my hand, and I squeezed it as if she was my lifeline to prevent me from drowning. After gently suckling my bulbous tip, my sister resumed her self-appointed task in earnest, taking me deeper into her mouth than usual, gagging briefly whenever I hit the back of her mouth. While I remained primarily quiet, I could hear my breathing growing louder, and in the silence of the hotel, hearing my own voice growing more ragged and more desperate was just as obscene as if I could have been looking down my body to see my own erection disappearing inside my little sister's mouth.

She paused a few times to catch her breath, but otherwise, Misty kept at it, pleasuring me, clearly wanting me to enjoy one final orgasm before we returned home. I believe she knew when I was close, perhaps because I was squeezing her hand so tightly, because she lifted her head away one final time and said softly, "Cum in your sister's mouth..."

That statement struck me. It embodied our relationship perfectly: We were indeed brother and sister, but that statement also conveyed the sexual nature of our relationship. Sex was absolutely important to us both, I believe in large part because of how our relationship had begun.

Releasing from her grasp, both of my hands suddenly clutched her head, holding it in place. My hips rose from the bed, and I rutted into her mouth with a ferocity matched by the sounds rising from my throat. As fireworks exploded behind my eyelids, I exploded inside her forbidden mouth, my actions causing the king-size bed to protest and my little sister to squeal before she started to swallow quickly, ingesting my seed.

Spent, sated, I slumped to the bed, breathing hard and still somewhat loud, the fireworks fading into darkness as Misty continued to suckle me for a moment before finally lifting away her head. I felt her kissing her way up my body, pausing briefly at my chest to nip at a nipple, and then she kissed my lips, and I tasted myself briefly on her tongue as she settled upon me. My arms enveloped her with great love and affection, and nothing had ever felt so right, so perfect, so fated.

We lay there like that for a while, naked, basking in our incredible love. But eventually, we had to face reality. There was a definite sense of sadness as we took a quick shower together and then dressed again, but we somehow put on our best faces as we stood at the front desk to check out of the hotel. Given how he looked at us a bit strangely, I believe the man at the front desk recognized that we were sad about something, but he fortunately did not ask any questions.

We had been on the road for about forty minutes when Misty reached for her purse. I did not think anything about it initially, but then I heard my sister say softly to herself, "Good! I did!"

"You did what?" I asked, glancing over at her.

I returned my eyes to the road for a moment, and when I glanced at her again, Misty was holding the penis gag in her hands.

"Whoa!" It was a lame thing to say, but it was the first thing which had come to mind.

"I realized last night that we hadn't used the gag at all, so I figured I'd at least use it today in the car and give you a nice surprise."

"'Surprise' is definitely an appropriate word!"

It took a few minutes for Misty to finally become comfortable with having the fake phallus in her mouth again after so long, and admittedly it was a little difficult to keep my eyes on the road and not on her. At last, she leaned forward and secured the Velcro-closure straps behind her head, effectively silencing herself.

For a while, nothing happened. We were simply two people in a car, with the exception that she had a penis gag in her mouth. Even though we were not doing anything intimate or sexual, even though neither of us was naked, even though we were not even touching each other, just knowing that my little sister was gagged, especially with that type of gag, filled me with pride. If anyone we passed happened to notice the strap along each cheek or the black square masking her mouth, there was no double-take.

While the long drive home was still sad overall, the twenty or so minutes that Misty wore the gag did help to lift our spirits noticeably. After our first stop to refill the gas tank, she wore the gag again for about fifteen minutes. But after that, she put the gag back in her purse, purposely burying it beneath other things, and that was that.

It was dark when we finally turned onto our street. Misty grazed my thigh with her fingernails, and as the car slowed and came to a halt at a Stop sign, we shared a long gaze in the dark, the lights of the dashboard and shining through some windows of the surrounding houses the only illumination.

"Back to reality," she whispered sadly.

"Yeah, but we've been able to essentially 'beat' reality so far. I'm sure it'll continue."

"Yeah."

...and with that hopeful exchange, we drive the final two blocks to the family home, and reality.