Return to the Dentist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two of them moaning and panting and grinding their hips onto me is more exciting than ever. We have done this before, but it was always Heather riding me. Their pace continue to increases as do their volume of their moans. Jes suddenly breaks the kiss, gets up and turns around and lowers herself back down and begins to ride me in earnest. My hands reach up and rub her ass and help to bounce her up and down. She beings to call out and I can feel her cunt tighten and begin to pulse as she begins to cum on my dick. Heather rubs her breasts and continues to grind against my mouth. Jes falls off to one side and I push Heather over onto her belly, Heather scoots over before I can get behind her and begins to lick Jes and I get behind and start to fuck Heather.

I cannot take keep this up much longer, "I am cumming Uhhh here it cums... " Heather continues to eat and finger Jes and I shoot my cum deep into Heather. Jes pulls away from Heather and then gets under licking her and scoops my cum out and into her mouth. Heather finally cums loud as always and eventually rolls away from Jes's tongue.

We all lie down on the bed together and just let the afterglow wash over us. I try and think about what just happened and it occurred to me that Heather and Jes never really gave me a chance to back out...not that I would of. That was so hot that I don't think any of us could have stopped once we got started. But now that it is done..."So Heather, how are you?" I ask wanting to get Heather's opinion.

"I am OK... well really better than OK, but I know what you mean. I am fine with it. In fact, " she said as she comes over and whispers something in my ear. "I think I would like to have her tied to our bed when you fuck her next." She pulls away and looks at Jes who raises her head wondering what was just said.

I look at Heather just mouth the words, "Really?" and with a nod from Heather I smile, raise up and then jump at Jes. She squeals to try and escape me, but I manage to straddle her chest and grab her hands. Heather gets up and pulls some scarves out of her dresser and hurries back over. Jes is perhaps a worse actress then Heather is and cannot even pretend to fight what is happening and the "no's" coming from her are comic when combined with the giggles.

Heather ties Jes's arms together and then ties them to the head board. As soon as she was tied up, Heather then took her place on Jes's face and then bent over and started to lick Jes. I started to stroke my hardening cock watching the two of them. Damn the two of them are hot. Soon I was hard again and had started to drip precum off the tip again. I tapped Heather's head and she brought her face up and like she did with Jes grabbed my dick and guided me into Jes.

This time I got to watch as Jes's pussy wrapped itself around me as I pushed in. I could hear Jes let out a moan as soon as I entered her. I pulled her legs up and started to pound away at her. My hand pulled Heather into a kiss and I could feel one of Heather's hand brush my dick as she rubbed Jes's clit. The other had a vibrator that she must have gotten with the scarves and applied it to her own clit. Jes had stopped licking Heather and was just enjoying the fuck with her eyes closed grunting in time to my thrusts and pulling aginst her restraints. I was pulling against Jes's legs forcing me in deeper and harder. I held nothing back and fucked her hard and was rewarded by my efforts by hearing Jes cum again.

Heather got off of Jes's face and lied down so I could reach her as well. As she kept her vibrator on her clit I got to finger fuck her. I felt the cum starting to build and stopped finger fucking Heather and put my focus to just fucking Jes. I yelled out just about the time Heather did and then slowed down and stopped. Heather though was not done yet. She pushed me over and started to attack Jes's pussy like Jes did to her. Her tongue licking and fingers scooping out my cum into her mouth. That was all it took for Jes again and this time she just went limp after her orgasmic screams started to quiet. Heather lifted her head and gave me a big sloppy wet kiss where I could taste Jes and my own cum.

***********

The three of us still naked were all relaxing later in the living room talking about our new arrangement. Jes has decided that she would like to continue to see us and we would love to continue to have her over as well and not to exclude her from anything. Both Heather and I felt good about having included Jes, did not have any regrets, and hoped that this might last a while with Jes. And who knows... eventually I might get around to actually teaching Jes the self hypnosis I promised.

Untameable_guy

12