Return to the Land

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roger slowly followed Cassie. He was partly in shock and partly perplexed. He really couldn't have heard what he thought he heard could he? Heck, it almost sounded like Cassie had called him Honey. It was as if she thought she loved him or something. He hadn't ever done anything to make her think that had he? Hell, it must have been a misunderstanding. That's it.

Roger spent the next several minutes closing up the office and store, making sure he had the money locked up in the safe and books balanced for the day. When he locked the door he moved slowly toward his home. As he walked he looked down toward the river and smiled when he saw the full camp spots and heard all the pleasant sounds of campers settling in for the evening—children laughing and playing and the distant sound of one of the neighbors tractors as they continued with their field work.

When he got to the house Cassie was nowhere to be seen. There was no supper ready or in the process of being prepared. Allen was just coming downstairs. He looked at Roger and said, "I think you put your foot into it this time old son. I haven't seen Cassie this riled up in years."

"But what...I guess it really wasn't very funny but she pushed me into the river and I just thought playing 'possum was the thing to do. UNH, did she say anything else? I mean..."

Allen just looked at Roger and said, "Yeah, we had a pretty good talk but I'm not going there. You two have to work this one out yourselves." He busied himself taking left over food out of the refrigerator and began heating it for supper.

Neither man saw Cassie the rest of the evening. Finally about 9:30 Roger said, "I'm beat. Guess I'll call it a night." He stood and walked into his bedroom. After his shower he went to bed and was asleep almost before he got his head on the pillow. Later that night he heard a noise then saw his bedroom door open. From the light filtering into the house from his pole light he could see a small female form standing in the door.

A small voice said, "Honey, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have pushed you. I just don't know what to do around you. What can I say? I...You've been to New York and been with all those beautiful women and I'm just a nobody country girl but I...I can dream and I love you so..."

Cassie came quietly into the room and bent down over Roger's bed. He felt her put one hand on the bed then she leaned down to him and gave him a gentle kiss on the cheek. He didn't even think, he just reached his arm out and wrapped it around her thighs. He gave a quick jerk and she shrieked as she fell onto his bed across him. He slid his arms around her and pulled her face to his, his lips searching hers out in the near darkness.

Cassie fought and tried to pull away but when Roger's lips found hers she gave a small moan and plastered her body against his. Her arms went around him and she pulled him to her as tightly as she could. She moaned and returned his kiss with all the fervor, all the love and need she had within.

After a few more kisses, Cassie felt Rogers hand sliding under his old T-Shirt she was wearing for a nightgown. Without thinking she moved her thighs apart giving him access to her most private area. She gasped when his fingers invaded her wet pussy. She involuntarily thrust her hips toward his invading fingers as she moaned louder.

Cassie gave a short scream when Roger found her hard little nubbin of a clit. She thrust her hips toward his fingers trying to improve the touch. By now they had wrestled the sheet covering Roger off and Cassie found he slept nude. Her hands played over his nude body, sliding downward until she found his hard manhood. Now it was Roger's turn to gasp and moan. When her hand wrapped around his cock Roger thrust his hips upward.

After more kisses Cassie slowly began kissing her way down Roger's body moving ever closer to his straining Cock. Finally her mouth found his pleasure pole and she gently licked the underside. She licked up the large vein and around the tip then wrapped her lips around his straining manhood. Slowly, so slowly she inserted his cock into her mouth. Her tongue was rapidly fluttering, tickling that most sensitive spot on the underside of his cock. Slowly, carefully she moved her head downward as her tongue continued to flick and tease his manhood. She did not stop until she had her nose buried in Roger's pubic hair. She then applied suction and slowly pulled back until only the very tip of his cock remained in her mouth. Cassie flicked her tongue several times before beginning to slowly sink her head down on his cock once more. Roger moved to take her head into his hands. He gently guided her as she kept up her movements on his cock. Down to bury her nose in his pubic hair, his cock swelling her throat as it moved into it, then suction and flickering tongue as she withdrew. This went on for minutes.

Finally Roger could take no more and he whispered, "Cassie, Honey. I'm gonna blow if you don't stop." He pulled her head from his cock and rolled her off him and onto her back. Roger gave her a deep kiss and moved his mouth to her breasts. He would suck first one nipple, then the other until she was writhing and moaning with pleasure and her need. Then Roger slowly kissed his way downward until his mouth found her drooling little cunt. He licked her thighs, then the crease where her legs joined her abdomen, then her pussy lips.

Cassie grabbed Roger's head and tried to pull him to her pussy but he resisted. He slowly, gently inserted his index and middle finger as he licked her pussy lips. He slowly trailed his tongue down her swollen pussy lips and moved it down to the bottom of her little crease. Slowly he licked upward, inserting his tongue as deeply as possible, sucking and pulling all the lubrication he could from her. As his lip slid over her distended clit Cassie gave a little bark and her hips thrust violently upward. Then his tongue flicked her little button and she moaned once more. Roger applied a little suction and his tongue flicked rapidly over her clit as Cassie pulled him tightly against her crotch.

Cassie's hips were in continuous motion as she thrust against Roger's tongue. Finally her body became rigid and arced. Cassie screamed and her thighs closed tightly against Roger's head, her pelvis began making rapid thrusting motions as her orgasm overcame her. She moaned and screamed and writhed on the bed as she rode her orgasm out. Roger slowly pushed his fingers into her cunt still flicking her clit occasionally with his tongue. When he had his fingers as far inside her as he could get them he twisted them upward, curling them until he found that little rough spot, the fabled "G Spot". Cassandra screamed out once again and her orgasm intensified, crashing over her once more.

Finally the wild ride was over. Cassandra let out a moan, then sighed and relaxed fully back onto the bed. She lay there unmoving, gently breathing as the aftershock rolled over her. Roger moved up beside her once more and gave her a deep kiss.

Cassie wrapped her arm around his neck and pulled him with the other one, guiding him over her. When he was situated between her thighs she reached for his cock and pulled, placing him at her entrance. Roger gently pushed, feeling the head of his cock lodge in her lubricated opening. Cassie thrust, raising her hips to him as he gently moved forward. Her eyes opened in shock as she felt him stretching her, filling her fuller than she had ever been before. She was beginning to think he would never quit moving into her when she finally felt his pubic bone bounce off her clit.

Roger remained fully inserted for a while allowing Cassie to get used to his intrusion. Finally Roger noticed Cassie was gently thrusting her hips, moving gently against him. Her cunt muscles were gripping then releasing his throbbing manhood. Roger smiled and decided she was very ready for more. He pulled back until he was almost out of her pussy. He grinned to himself once more as he felt her hips move upward trying to keep him in. She moaned then pulled on him as he once more moved into her cunt. Their movements continued becoming more and more robust until Roger was slamming into Cassandra as hard as he could. He felt her pussy spasm and clamp down on him.

Cassandra's heels locked behind Roger's thighs as she strained, pulling him as deeply into her as she could. She grunted out over and over, "UNH, UNH, UNH" as she slammed her crotch against Roger meeting him thrust for thrust. Her pussy was fluttering, gripping and releasing Roger's cock as her orgasm milked Roger, begging for his seed.

Roger pulled back once more and slammed against Cassie. He groaned out, "UNHHHHH" and held himself tightly against her crotch. He felt his balls draw up and clench then release over and over as his seed pumped into Cassie's already drenched cunt. Finally Roger collapsed over Cassie, holding himself up with his elbows. He gave her a gentle kiss then rolled off her onto the bed.

Roger felt Cassie throw an arm and leg over him, and then she laid her head on his shoulder. That was all he knew for the rest of the night. He woke to bright sunlight and a heavy weight on his arm. He heard Allen laughing then he said, "Well, it's about time! Should I open up or"

Cassie shrieked and jerked in the bed. She grabbed the covers and tried to cover her naked body as she looked at her grinning brother standing in Roger's bedroom doorway. "Damn you Allen. GET OUT! GET OUT RIGHT NOW!"

When he heard the yelling Roger came awake with a start and tried to get up. That was impossible because he was still under Cassie. He stared as Allen turned from the room laughing. Allen closed the door as he walked off as Cassie demanded. He yelled through the door saying, "Take your time you two. I suppose I can handle things for a while longer but I AM getting hungry little sis."

Roger turned to Cassie and opened his mouth but no sound came out of it. He looked at her and licked his lips then found his voice. He said, "It wasn't a dream was it? I'm sorry I"

Cassie blushed and shook her head no then leaned in to give Roger a gentle kiss, stopping him in mid sentence. She stood and put on her sleep shirt. She looked at Roger and bit her lip then turned and rushed from his room and up the stairs to her room. Roger heard the upstairs shower running as he dressed.

When a blushing Cassie came back downstairs Roger and Allen were sitting on the porch drinking coffee and talking about anything except what had happened. Neither knew what to say or how to slay the five-ton dragon in the room.

Roger looked at Allen and raised his coffee cup and eyebrows. Allen nodded his head yes so Roger took both cups into the kitchen for a refill. Cassie was busy at the stove frying bacon, eggs and potatoes and onions when Roger set the cups beside the coffee pot. He walked up behind her and saw her tense up. She stood without moving as he took the final step up behind her.

Roger put his hands on her hips then ran them across her belly. Cassie gasped and felt herself shiver at his touch. Roger pulled her back against his body and leaned down slightly until his mouth was beside her ear. He whispered, "Cassie, did you mean it?"

Cassie trembled once more and he saw tears running down her cheeks. She bit her lips and nodded her head yes. Roger gently turned her from the stove to face him. He looked into her eyes as he slowly moved his face downward. He gave her a gentle kiss, pulled back and looked at her once more. He moved back and this time their kiss was anything but gentle. Cassie moaned and pushed her lips tightly against Rogers as she wrapped her arms around him, smashing her breasts against his hard chest.

They were just pulling apart when Allen opened the door and said, "Hey. What does a man have to do around here to get a cup of coffee anyway?"

Roger pulled away from Cassie and turned to the coffee pot. As he was pouring three cups of coffee Cassie turned once more to the stove. He placed her cup beside the stove, handed Allen his then stepped away heading for the porch once more. Roger stopped and turned toward Cassie. He said, "Cassie?"

When Cassie turned toward him Roger continued, "You're wrong Honey. You have those High Maintenance selfish City Bitches beat hands down. You are so far above them there's no comparison. It is easy to love someone like you."

Roger saw tears break out and trickle down Cassie's cheeks once more. Her body was shaking as she wiped her face with her fingers. She let out a low whimper as she cried. Roger moved back to take her into his arms once more. He leaned to give her one more gentle kiss and whispered, "I think I love you too."

Cassie stared at his back as he walked out the door. With a sigh she turned back to the stove to finish breakfast while the two men sat on the porch drinking their coffee and watching the world come awake. Her heart was singing and her stomach fluttered while she thought, dreamed, and cooked. A small smile was on her lips as she worked.

When the three went to work that morning their help could tell something was different. Not only were they later than usual but Roger and Cassie seemed more attentive to each other and more aware of where the other was. Allen just looked at them with a self-satisfied smirk on his face. A couple of the women who knew how Cassie felt about Roger looked at each other questioningly and raised their eyebrows.

Over the next several days Cassie and Roger settled into a more attentive existence with each other. When they walked past one another they were more likely to touch, to smile at each other. It became common for them to take breaks together and spend time alone in the river or alongside it at the end of the day. Finally, one day while they were floating in the river on air mattresses Roger looked at Cassie and asked, "Cassie would you go to a show and supper with me Friday?"

Cassie felt her heart lurch. Her face became blank and she blushed slightly when she looked over at Roger. "Yes," she said. "I would love to go anywhere with you."

Finally Friday came and Cassie was in a dither. The only clothes she had were jeans, shorts, t-shirts and a few blouses. In short, all she owned were work clothes. She had never thought she would need better clothes. Unless they went to a fast food place she didn't feel she could dress appropriately. She had to do something but what?

Finally after breakfast she reached out and held Roger's arm when they started for the business. "Roger, please, I need to talk to you for a minute. I have to know...Roger you know I don't have any clothes to wear to any kind of nice restaurant. All I own is the clothes I work around here in and most of them are pretty worn. I know you have taken me to Wal-Mart when I need to buy something for myself but I never thought about needing nicer things. I don't want to embarrass you if we go somewhere. Can we just forget this or maybe just go to McDonalds or somewhere tonight? I'll get a good dress next time I'm in Wal-Mart if you want to go somewhere with me again."

"NO! I want to go out for a nice meal with you Cassie. I didn't think about clothes. I'm sorry. We'll leave a little early and maybe we can take care of that but I intend to take you out for a nice meal."

Roger told Allen and the help Allen was in charge that afternoon because he and Cassie had business to attend to in town. Roger told Cassie to be ready to leave no later than three p.m. because they had to stop by some stores for supplies before they had their meal.

Cassie was worried about the trip. She put on her best pair of jeans and blouse but she still felt dowdy—especially when Roger came out of his room in a nice suit. She blushed and turned to run back to her room saying, "Oh, I can't go with you when I look this trashy and you look so very handsome."

Roger grabbed her arm and pulled her toward the door as he said, "No Cassie. We ARE going and that's final."

Cassie sat on her side of his truck and stared out the window all the way to town. She was hurting inside. She felt so plain, so ashamed of the way she looked. Roger was so handsome and his suit must have cost several hundred dollars. She had seen the tag on it one day when she was hanging up his laundry and it said 'Armani'. She did not know what clothes from there cost but she knew enough to know they were very expensive and very high quality.

Roger drove to the mall and stopped as close to the upscale women's stores as he could. He walked around the truck and opened Cassie's door. He pulled her from the truck and forced her to walk into the first store with him. She resisted and went reluctantly. Tears were noticeable in the corners of her eyes. They walked through one store and stopped a time or two to look at dresses but Roger moved on. In the second store Roger stopped before a rack of beautiful dresses.

One of the young clerks walked up to them. She surveyed Cassandra and dismissed her with a sneer. She turned to Roger and gave him a thousand watt smile as she gushed, "Good afternoon sir. May I help you?"

"Yes, I hope so. My friend here has a wardrobe problem. She has lost her luggage and we have an important supper meeting in less than two hours. We need to find a nice cocktail dress and all the accessories in less than ninety minutes. Do you think you can help us with that?"

The young lady looked at him with a predatory expression then glanced once more at Cassie. Her look of disdain crossed her face once more when she looked at Cassie. She turned to Roger and replied, "Well, I'm sure we can come up with something but"

Roger had seen the look, the change of expression and he recognized it for what it was. He had seen that expression numerous times in New York. Another High Maintenance Bitch with delusions of superiority was confronting them. The main difference was she probably wasn't as well off as those other women and she was not as good at pulling off the attitude.

Roger took Cassie's hand and said loudly, "Forget it. Now that I think about it I can see YOU can't help us. We'll just go somewhere else."

Roger and Cassie started to walk away toward the exit. The sales clerk stood staring at them in shock. As they neared the door an older, well-dressed lady intercepted them. She put her hand out toward them and said, "Excuse me Sir. Is there a problem? I overheard part of your conversation and if there is a problem I want to make it right. I'm the Manger here and if there is anything I can do to help I would be honored to do so."

Roger stopped and looked her in the eyes a moment then he relaxed somewhat. "I'm not sure. As I told your clerk we have a wardrobe problem and have less than ninety minutes to correct it now. We need a nice cocktail dress and accessories for a very important meeting. I was interested in one of those dresses in the rack we were standing beside but now I think we just may move on. I don't like your clerk's attitude and I refuse to put up with it. With an attitude like hers I decided we could never find what we needed here so we are leaving."

"Please Sir. Let me try to help you. I think I know just the thing for your Lady."

The Manager led Roger and Cassie back to the rack where the clerk was still standing. She was glaring at Roger. She blushed deeply when her Manager said, "Charlotte I need you to move along. Watch the front for me while I take care of these customers. See if you can finish the evening without running off any more customers."

The Manager began to pull dresses from the rack and hold them up to Cassie. Some she would put aside and some went right back. Finally they had three to try on. She turned to Cassie and said, "Come along my Dear. We need to hurry if we're going to make your deadline."

Cassie turned to Roger and whispered, "Roger I can't afford any of those dresses. The cheapest one is almost $500.00. That's almost more than I have in my bank account! Please can't we go somewhere else at least?"

1...345678