Return to the Quetico

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who was I to argue? I had been seeping fluid for longer than I could remember and I was as hard as a rock. She got up slowly and then put her hands on the log and leaned forward.

"Don't just stare at my ass silly. This lady wants to be fucked so get busy."

I stood behind her and placed my cock at her entrance and slowly entered her pussy. I made several strong thrusts into her and I heard her say, "You better not come yet. I want it in my ass too."

I pulled my cock from her pussy and placed it at her opening and again slowly pushed my cock into her. My cock was ready to explode when I entered her so I stood still and then started to thrust into her. I knew there was no way that I would last long and I was right. I managed to give her several good hard thrusts before I erupted into her back passage with a loud grunt. Several spurts of cum went into her and she moaned when I came as well. I reached under her and started to rub her clit with my fingers and she came a short while later with my cock still in her ass. She finally pushed my cock out of her and semen flowed out and down the inside of her thighs.

I stood and turned toward the campfire telling her to wait. I pulled some towels out of the kitchen bag and wiped her down very slowly. I wanted to just enjoy the moment a little longer. Once I had her cleaned up I turned her toward me and held her and then kissed her gently on the lips. I then reached down and picked her up and walked her to the tent and laid her onto the bags. I reached back and drew the zipper down on the tent and lay beside her and we curled up together until morning.

When we woke the next morning we both knew it was our last full day here and although we did not like the fact that our time here was coming to an end, it was not as hard to accept this year. Knowing that this time we were going home together seemed to make it an easier pill to swallow than not knowing when we would see each other like we had before.

We decided to go out onto the lake early this morning and make it our last trip out for the day. We had things to pack and several things to check before we would be leaving in the morning and we really had not gotten to all the stuff that was in Mike's pack yet. I was just hoping he didn't hide some kind of food in there that spoiled. Knowing how well Mike prepared our packs it shouldn't be an issue.

We went down to the lake and shoved off into the light morning fog that was over the water. We had not been out this early in the morning and there was a chill in the air. We did not let that deter us because we just wanted to be out there together. We spotted something this morning that I rarely see when I am here. There was a canoe off in the distance heading away from us. We only knew it was there because Amanda was looking through the binoculars as we were going across the lake. If they had passed by our camp we had not seen them or they may have come in last night and if that was the case they may have heard some noises that they can honestly say they probably hadn't heard up here before either, so we should be even.

When I turned and told Amanda that they might have camped close by on the other campsite she turned a beautiful shade of red at the thought of them hearing her in the throes of passion. I told her not to worry about it because I sure didn't care if they heard us. "Maybe we jump started their vacation for them sweetheart."

"Would you please just paddle the canoe and shut up," Amanda said trying not to laugh at my comment. We continued to paddle for several hours exploring areas we had not been to before and made notes to the fact of what we would go looking for the next time we were here.

"This place is just so beautiful, and I really don't want to leave it." Amanda said as we went around yet another group of trees looking into another small bay. When we got into the bay I looked over the edge of the canoe and even though we had to be in 50 feet of water you could see clear to the bottom. There were fish everywhere and then she remembered the one thing she forgot that morning...her fishing pole.

"How could you let me leave without a fishing pole?" She said as she looked at me.

"I don't know how you forgot your fishing pole but I have mine." I said as I reached to grab it.

I couldn't believe it she reached over and grabbed my pole, stuck her tongue out at me, and told me that I must have left mine at camp. Then to top it off she told me to keep paddling so she had a better chance at catching some fish.

I just smiled to myself at the thought of her taking my fishing pole. I really didn't care and was just as happy to watch her fish as I was fishing myself.

I looked down into the water and said, "Hey watch out!" as I pointed down into the water.

Amanda looked over the edge very concerned at what I had seen and then looked at me and said, "I don't see anything, what did you see?"

"There is an eight footer down there." I said pointing down into the water.

"An eight foot what?" She asked still looking over the edge of the canoe.

"Why an eight foot stick fish of course, so don't catch it." I said laughing at her.

"You are so dead." She said as she picked up an oar. Before she even had a chance to splash me with it I had mine cocked and ready to soak her. She looked up as she was getting ready to splash me and thought twice. I started laughing and she laid it back in the bottom of the canoe and went back to fishing.

I kept laughing of course until she told me I was entering a danger zone. "What danger zone is that?"

"The one where you sleep on the couch instead of my bed."

"Honey, I hate to tell you this but we don't have a couch."

"I meant when we get home bozo."

I figured maybe I might have pushed it a little bit with the laughing so I turned to her and said, "You know I love you to death."

"Yep, and you are approaching it."

"Approaching what?"

"Death"

Okay so I guess I did push it too far. I just put the paddle back in the water and kept trolling around hoping she would catch something and for my sake I hoped it wasn't a stick. She did manage to catch a couple of nice walleyes but she put them back into the water. "I want to wait and keep them when we are closer to camp, besides it gives me a chance to fish some more."

Amanda reeled in her line and put the pole in the bottom of the canoe and we again started off paddling in a new direction. We hadn't seen the wildlife this trip that we had in the past other than the first day and she was using the binoculars at each cove to see if she could spot something. "I thought we would see more animals than we have. I can't understand why we haven't?"

"Sweetheart it rained one day and we never went out and we have been a bit more pre-occupied this time than the last trip you know."

"What have we done this time that we didn't do the last time?"

"Got married"

"Had Sex"

"Ate Breakfast"

"Had Sex"

"Ate Lunch"

"Had Sex"

"Ate Dinner"

"Had Sex"

"Okay, okay I get your drift. Maybe we have been busy." She said laughing.

We rounded another bend and found a great place to eat dinner so we pulled up onto it and just enjoyed the sunshine. Then out of the clear blue she said, "I guess next time we come up here we will just have to make sure we don't spend anytime having sex so we can fish more."

"I am staying home." I replied with a laugh.

She swatted me on the ass and told me to get something out for lunch. We really did enjoy the peace and quiet of this absolutely beautiful place. I pulled out some stuff to make lunch and then she realized I was making shore lunch. "You didn't tell me that you were making shore lunch or I would have kept the fish I caught earlier." She said looking at me like I was an idiot.

"Sweetheart we are not in any hurry you know. You can walk right over there and catch a couple. She picked up the pole and started casting for fish. I had everything set up and the potatoes peeled and ready when she started. I just lay back and watched her fish. I had a great time just lying there and then she turned and looked at me.

"Just exactly what are you doing?"

"Just sitting here, relaxing and watching you fish."

"Sure you are."

"Well what else would I be doing? There is only one fishing pole. I left mine at camp, remember?"

"Nice excuse but I know what you are doing."

"So oh great wizard what am I doing?"

"You are watching my ass when I reel in the lure."

"Hey that is a great idea, go back to fishing."

"You are such a moron some days, you really are."

Amanda kept throwing out her line and reeling back in and I kept watching her ass just like she suggested. It took a while but she did manage to catch a couple of walleyes for us to eat and then she came back and handed them to me.

"I caught em you clean and cook bozo."

"Should I wiggle my ass for you while I am doing it?"

I saw the swat to my ass coming simply because I deserved it and I wasn't complaining. I got the fish cleaned and breaded and sat them down while I waited on the potatoes. Once they were finished it didn't take long to get the fish a nice golden brown on both sides. Lunch was incredible and we sat and watched part of the day go by again before we headed back towards camp.

We had started paddling a short distance and I told her I had something for her. "Well what is it?" She asked almost like a little kid.

I pulled a box from my pocket and showed it to her. "Well give it here I want to see what you got me."

"I didn't get it."

Amanda gave me a confused looked so I started to explain. "I found it this morning in one of the bags Mike packed, so I stuck it in my pocket. It had your name on it and it was from Mike and Jenny."

"Why didn't you give it to me this morning?"

"I wanted to wait until we had some time to ourselves before giving it to you."

"That's sweet."

"I don't know what you're waiting for open it already."

Amanda looked at the little box and then ripped the paper from it. Inside the box was a note that read. "Amanda, Mike and I have placed a gift for you at the other campsite. I want you to know that Mike gave me the exact same gift when we were married and we enjoy it a great deal, well at least he enjoys it a great deal. I have heard some of your conversations with Dean and I assure you what I heard was entirely accidental and I would never say anything to anyone about what I heard. I am sure that by now I have piqued your interest and I am not saying more. Paddle to the campsite and walk down the path to the west about 10 paces. There is a large tree with a huge knot on the front of it. Don't worry you can't miss it. At the base of the tree you will find a box with your gift or maybe I should say Mike's. Wear it in good health, and remember we both love you and that is why we are giving you and Mike this gift.

Amanda finished reading the note and handed it to me to read. When I finished I looked at her and she simply said, "Well head for the campsite stupid."

"Sure honey, not a problem."

We started paddling toward the campsite and while it was not a great distance away it took us two hours of steady paddling to get there. I asked her if she wanted to stop at our campsite and rest before we went any farther and she just gave me a look and said, "Not on your life."

We continued to paddle toward the campsite and arrived a short half hour later. As soon as we had the canoe pulled up Amanda turned and headed toward the path. I didn't even bother to go that way. I knew she would find it without my help and she came back towards me with the box in her hand. "Well aren't you going to open it?" I asked confused.

"It says don't open till Christmas on it or until you get back to your campsite."

I started laughing and she looked at me and said, "It's not funny. I am going to have to have a long talk with those two when we get back."

Amanda put the box in the canoe and told me to get busy. Once we had the canoe back in the water she paddled with a furry. She really wanted to know what was in the box. Then she stopped all of a sudden and turned to me and said, "Do you know what's in the box?"

"I have no idea."

"I better not find out later that you knew or you're in big trouble buster."

"Ask them when we get home if you don't believe me."

"I plan too."

She turned around and started paddling again and we got back to the campsite a short time later. Amanda didn't even wait to help me pull the canoe up; she ran up to the campsite and sat on the log. She was just starting to unwrap it when I got to her. "Do I get to see what it is?"

"I will let you know when I get it opened."

Amanda pulled out another note and handed it to me as she said, "Here read this while I see what's in here."

I read the note and is simply said, "Tell Dean that I hope he has as much fun with yours as I do with Jenny's, LOL."

I stood and watched as Amanda pulled out an oval hairbrush. It looked very expensive and she immediately ran it through her hair. I reached out for the hairbrush and started to brush her hair when I noticed something on the back of it. "To the owner make sure this side gets used just as much as the other and you will have a happy marriage."

I started laughing as I kept brushing her hair and she turned with, "What is so funny?"

"Did you look at the hairbrush; I mean really look at it?"

"Of course I did."

"I don't think so sweetheart."

She reached back and grabbed the brush and then she read what it said. She turned and looked at me with a blush running over her face.

"I can't believe that Jenny would send this to me knowing what that inscription meant."

"Sweetheart put all the pieces together from the first note to the last and I think you will."

Amanda sat on the log brushing her hair again and then all of a sudden it dawned on her. "How in the world did Jenny know I like to be spanked? I never told anyone except you." As she said it she turned and looked at me.

"Don't even think it I never repeated a word to anyone."

"Then how did she know?"

"You can ask her when you get home but I don't think you will have too. I think I know how she found out."

"Spill it buster I want to know."

"Remember those times when you swatted me on the ass and I acted like I was going to spank your cute little ass?"

"Yeah, so what?"

"There were times when you did it you were with Jenny or Mike. I am guessing they heard you say not until we are married and they put two and two together. They could only do that if Mike spanks Jenny with a brush just like he hinted in the note."

"I will never be able to face either one of them again."

"Yes you will, don't be so dramatic. Sweetheart Jenny and Mike just allowed you to know what they do in their personal lives and they trusted you with that information."

"I guess I didn't think of it that way. Sorry to be a pain in the ass."

"It's okay I think that is what the hairbrush is for. Too be a pain in your cute little ass." I said laughing.

"You are not and I repeat not going to spank me with that thing. I could never look at them again if you did."

"Yes you could because Jenny knows you better than you think she does. You have become great friends and that is the reason she did this, don't you get it."

"I guess now that you put it that way I do, but I am still not going to let you spank me with it."

"We will see about that."

"I don't have time to worry about that right now Dean we have to get things ready to leave tomorrow even if I don't want to go."

"I know we do sweetheart but we still have the rest of today and tonight before we have to leave."

"Can we just make something easy for supper tonight and then lay out on our boulder?" She asked.

"I don't see why not. Let's get everything packed up and ready to leave and then we can enjoy the rest of the time we have here."

We both got busy and in a fairly short amount of time had everything packed. I had kept some dried fruit, meat, and other snacks out to eat later. While I was putting that together Amanda had taken our sleeping bags and pads down to the boulder and laid them out. Then she walked by and started to take the tent apart to pack it.

"Aren't you jumping the gun a little bit sweet heart, what if it rains tonight?"

"Then my dear husband we are going to get wet."

I guess at that point I knew we were sleeping on our boulder. I helped her pack the tent and we laid everything in a pile so that we could take it to the canoe in the morning. We hadn't packed the shower yet and I went to get it and she told me that we could at least take one last shower before we left and then pack the rest of it in the morning. Believe me I wasn't going to argue about that and then she held up a towel. "We only have one towel I already packed the other one, guess we will have to share." She had a cute little smile on her face as she said it.

I already knew that meant I got a damp towel just like the last time we were here and to tell you the truth it didn't bother me in the least. She started to strip off her clothes while I hung the shower up in the tree again and then I began to remove my clothes as well. She started the shower and then said, "You better hurry up buster or you won't get any hot water."

"That's okay it would just give me an excuse to try out that new hairbrush."

She turned and looked at me and stuck her tongue out and laughed. We took our time, as much as the water would allow us to clean each other. I spent more time than necessary washing her breasts and ass and she told me so. I just laughed and said, "You can't blame a guy for enjoying himself when he has a naked wife in front of him you know."

She smacked me on the ass and that was about the time the water ran out. She grabbed the towel and dried herself quickly and then ran over and got on top of the sleeping bags. I used the damp towel and murmured to myself while I was doing it, and I could hear her laughing the entire time.

Daylight for our final day was just about at an end but we had a little time left. I went to the sleeping bags and joined her. She had zipped them together so I crawled in behind her and put my arm over her side cupping her breast while I laid there.

"Just what do you think you are doing buster?"

"I am cuddling my wife thank you very much."

"Well your wife is in need of some much needed attention so get busy."

That was all I needed to hear. I rolled her towards me and began to kiss her very deeply while my hand continued to explore her breasts. I slowly kissed down her neck as I allowed my hand to move slowly down her body until I reached the top of her pussy. I started to touch her clit very gently as my hand continued to explore and I sucked a very hard nipple into my mouth.

I continued my explorations and my hand worked its way down into her slit where I found her damp and waiting for me. I slowly pushed two fingers into her causing her to gasp as the entered. She took her hand and placed it on the back of my head pushing me down as far as she could reach. I took the hint and moved down to her thighs as she parted them. I placed my mouth on her slit and gently licked it before dragging my tongue through her wet folds.

My tongue went between her lips and I pushed it into her as far as I could as she bucked up against me. Her hips started to thrust upwards toward my tongue and I reached under and cupped her ass with my hands. This woman has the most marvelous ass I have ever seen but I think I've told you that before. I continued to work my tongue into her until she shuddered and I could feel her cum enter my mouth. I lapped at her until I had cleaned as much from her body as I could find.

1...345678