Return to the Quetico

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She reached down to my face and pulled me up to her and we began to kiss and start all over again. When I went to move back down she held me in place and then switched with me so that she had my cock in her mouth and my mouth at her pussy. We spent a great deal of time again exploring each other while she took my cock into her mouth and continued to stroke up and down it driving me to extremes, before she turned and placed herself over my hips. She grabbed my cock and then lowered herself onto me. Once I was in she started a long slow gentle motion causing my cock to slide out of her and then back in again.

We had never taken this long to just enjoy each other having sex but when I could not hold out any longer I came into her with several streams. She laid herself on top of me and placed her head at my shoulder with my cock still happily in her pussy.

"When he gets hard again we are going to do that all over again." She whispered in my ear.

She kept her word and we did start all over again until it was almost dark. I could still make out everything around us but the daylight was almost gone. After Amanda had again lain on my chest with her head on my shoulder she said, "Dean I need you to do something for me before we both fall asleep."

"Just tell me what you need sweetheart."

Amanda reached out to her right and grabbed the hairbrush and showed it to me. "Are you sure about this, you told me that I could not hit you with that thing."

"I know what I told you but I also realized something else. If I go home and Jenny asks how I liked the present I would not be able to answer her the way I want to. I am afraid that it would make her think I wasn't happy with what they had given us. I need you to spank me with the hairbrush so I can tell her I thought it was a great gift; but not as much as you did."

When she finished she let me sit up and she laid her body across my legs so that her ass was right over the top of me. I took the brush and swatted her on the ass several times and when I went to lay it down she said, "I need more of it and harder please." I picked up the brush and this time when I spanked her with it you could hear the audible 'splat, splat, splat,' echoing in the trees around us. I gave Amanda enough so that I could just make out her ass turning red in what was left of the daylight and then laid the brush to the side.

I left her over my legs for a while and then she moved to lie beside me in the sleeping bags. She was on the opposite side from where she normally slept so I turned over to my left side and pulled her close to me. I reached down under the covers and started to lightly massage her ass. "You know a girl could get used to those massages."

"I am glad to hear that I will make sure to keep the brush handy."

"What do you need the brush for?"

"Do I really have to explain that?"

"No, I guess you don't keep the brush handy."

I pulled her close to me and we both fell asleep a short time later.

The loons must have known it was our last morning here because they were making sure that we got a chorus from them when I woke. They made it sound like a parting farewell until the next time we returned. Amanda woke shortly after I did and she even noticed there seemed to be more of them today. "I think they are saying goodbye to us."

"That may be sweetheart but I hope it's not goodbye but simply we will see you next year."

"I hope you mean that."

"I do mean that, I think we should celebrate our anniversary here as many times as you want to come here."

"You are serious about that aren't you?"

"Just as serious as I was marrying you here."

Amanda rolled over and kissed me and we held each other knowing we would be back here again. We held each other until we knew we had to leave and then we got around and packed everything up and into the canoe.

The trip out of here was a simple one. We had a slight breeze behind us and we made good time through the portages and back to the truck. We still did not want to leave so we stood around and just enjoyed each other for a while as we stripped down and put on clean clothes. I was watching Amanda as she stripped off her clothes and she said, "Mister are you looking at my ass again?"

"Yeah but this time I get too look at my wife's ass."

"That has a nice ring to it you know."

"I thought it did but I did notice something this time I hadn't before."

"So help me God if you tell me I have gained weight I will beat you with that paddle myself."

"No it's not that. I just noticed that my wife has the cutest little red splotches on her ass this morning. I wonder where those came from."

"You know damn well where they came from. Now do you want to stand here and stare at my ass or do you want to go home and put a couple more of those cute little splotches on my ass?"

I have never loaded the truck so fast in my life.

We kissed each other as we were leaving and yes when I got home I did put a couple more of those cute little splotches on her ass, and right after that we started to plan for our trip back.

1...345678