Return to "Weekend School" Ch. 04

Story Info
Laura canes a note-passer and Diana gives a red "F".
1.5k words
4.21
16.7k
3
0

Part 4 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/02/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part of a series but you needn't have read the earlier chapters; after reading this one, you may enjoy going back to them. Everyone in the story is over 18.

*****

It was the last morning of weekend school, a program that 25-year-old Laura Franklin had launched for middle-aged men and women who longed to return, if only for a weekend, to their school days. Many of those attending were quite successful and thoroughly enjoyed being taken down a peg or two by the two class mistresses, Melody Haynes, a semi-retired teacher now in her 50s but in excellent physical shape, and Anne Smithers, who had been a classmate of Laura's when both were in Miss Haynes's class.

Laura enjoyed serving as a prefect at the school, so that the "pupils" did not realize that she was in fact in charge of everything and only at the final assembly would they be introduced to her as the Headmistress. She had also engaged 19-year-old Diana Prentice to serve as her other prefect. Diana was a very attractive and shapely blonde who also had a firm exciting attitude when she was called on to discipline the pupils, all at least ten years older than she was.

For the first two days, the men and women had been divided by sex and the women were in Melody Haynes's class and the men in Anne Smithers' room. Diana served as Melody's prefect and Laura did the same for Anne. On the final morning, before the closing assembly, the pupils were told they would have different mistresses for their classes: the men would be assigned to Miss Franklin's class and the ladies to Miss Prentice's. It took them all some time—in walking to the classrooms—to realize that the two mistresses had been the prefects in the earlier classes.

Laura easily took command of the men's class. She lectured on some issues of current concern and called out one man soon whom she saw passing a note to his friend.

"You, Kevin," she said crisply, "come up here and bring that note you were passing to Laurence."

Kevin looked abashed as he had not thought she would see him, although Laura was sharp-eyed and a natural dominant.

"You know that pupils are not permitted to pass notes in class," Laura intoned to the shame-faced, 45-year-old man standing in front of her large desk.

"I'm sorry, Miss...Franklin," Kevin managed to say, "I didn't mean to disturb your class and it shan't happen again."

"It certainly shan't," Laura responded with an evil smile. "You know that you must be disciplined for your naughtiness," she added.

"Yes, Miss Franklin," Kevin answered, both of them knowing that pupils paid large fees to attend this weekend school where they would return to their teen years and be disciplined as schoolchildren once were.

"Very well," she said, standing now, "assume the position by bending over my desk and dropping your trousers."

Kevin did as he was instructed, and Laura, now holding her favorite thin cane, walked behind him and then reached forward and tugged his boxer shorts right down to his ankles.

So that the whole class could see, with his bared bottom facing them, she stood to the side, lay her cane across his bare cheeks, and gave it two quick flicks across the middle part.

Kevin felt the delayed sting of the cane, which he both craved and feared, and let out a shout which embarrassed him as men were expected to grin and bare it, so to speak.

"You'd better settle down, Kevin," Laura said calmly, "because I don't let naughty boys off with just two."

Kevin winced to hear that but remained in position.

Now Laura aimed her cane at the tender spot in the crease between his bottom and thighs and fired two stinging strokes to this target.

Kevin screeched and started to jump up but somehow held on to the desk for dear life, knowing that Miss Franklin would apply ever more strokes were he to lose position.

Laura was impressed that he had held position but now applied two more crisp strokes to the top of his bottom, not high enough to endanger the tailbone.

He let out smaller moans now, as she was no longer aiming at his most sensitive spots.

But when he assumed, that with six, the punishment was over, he heard Laura say: "Now we'll just finish you off."

She then lay the cane diagonally across his bottom, crossing the still-fiery red stripes she had produced. Then she flicked the nasty little cane twice more, applying criss-cross strokes across the horizontal stripes and Kevin had a hard time retaining position. He lurched upo but quickly returned to his bent-over posture across the desk.

His bottom was now on fire and he was crying.

The men in the class were impressed and vowed to avoid Kevin's fate.

:Laura told him to return to his place and with her finger, motioned to Laurence, who had been the recipient of the note, to come forward.

When he stood in front of her, taller and more handsome at 39 than Kevin, Laura looked at him and demanded the note.

He handed it to her and she opened it and read it aloud, "She's a tough cookie but pretty cute, don't you think?"

Laura frowned and asked Laurence, "Do you think I'm a tough cookie?"

Laurence smiled and said, "Yes, Miss, you are very much superbly qualified to teach us."

"Note recipients are equally guilty as note-passers," Laura now intoned. "Drop your trousers and shorts right now and bend over the back of that chair," she pointed.

Laurence quickly complied and Laura stood behind him with her thin cane. This time she just began applying moderate strokes to his bottom in measured gaps, as if she were guided by a metronome. She applied ten strokes and Laurence was crying out. Suddenly the caning stopped and Laura looked at the floor in front of Laurence. He had lost control and let out a noticeable amount of pee.

"Can you not control yourself, Laurence?" Laura asked, seemingly concerned, "or will I need to put you in diapers and plastic pants? Or perhaps transfer you to the women's class, so they can learn some maternal skills in changing you?"

"I'm sorry, Miss Franklin," Laurence mumbled. "The cane somehow made me lose my ability to...hold it in," he stammered.

She handed him some paper towels.

"Pull up your pants and wipe up your accident," she ordered. After he did what he was told, she allowed him to return to his seat.

***

Diana found the women easy to control and hold their attention. She began the class by discussing marital issues, knowing that it would embarrass them to disclose their private sexual problems before both their peers and a gorgeous 19-year-old teacher.

She called on Janet Winston, a 43-year-old redhead with a nice figure.

"It seems, Miss Prentice," she began, "that my husband now has trouble satisfying me. I just want to be engaged more often than the once a week he seems to be happy with."

"Have you threatened to discipline him if he doesn't serve you as you desire?" Diana posited.

"You don't know my husband," Janet answered with a chuckle.

"No, I don't," Diana snapped, "but I won't sit pat with a man who ignores my needs."

"Well, you haven't been married yet, I assume," Janet ventured.

"That's quite disrespectful," Diana immediately said.

"I'm sorry, Miss Prentice," Janet now said with a conciliatory tone hoping that she could assuage the obvious insult Diana had drawn from Janet's answer.

"Not good enough, Winston," Diana intoned. "You are getting an F, a failing grade in Conduct, and as you know, these grades will be entered on your report and dealt with at the closing assembly."

Janet now pleaded, "Miss, please don't fail me! I only meant that you hadn't experienced what I had."

"I understood what you meant and it was out of line," Diana answered. "You are getting a red F on your report and you will be dealt with at the assembly."

With a slight flourish meant to impress the rest of the class, Diana found Janet's report card on her desk and inscribed a large F in red ink under Conduct.

"I trust the rest of you will learn from this how to respond to my questions," Diana announced.

Janet felt totally humiliated. This 19-yearold- beauty had put her down and then shamed her by marking her as failing in behavior. It took her back to her school days when she had similarly found herself in hot water with more than one teacher. She recalled how her mother had spanked her when the teacher had not only failed her but written very negative comments on the report.

***

After that morning's classes, the teachers again gathered in the teacher's lounge to discuss the upcoming assembly which would conclude this weekend school program.

"Did anyone have any pupils who need to be disciplined at the assembly?" Laura asked.

"I gave one red F in Conduct," Diana said brightly, "so I expect she will need to be punished in front of the school."

"Excellent," Laura commented. Melody and Anne now chimed in with a few reports of pupils who had incurred their displeasure during the weekend. Laura wrote all of the incidents down and promised that this would all be part of the program and that she would invite them to help administer the discipline.