Return to Work

Story Info
Obese guy gets taunted.
2.5k words
2.86
20.2k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before I really start on this story, I best describe myself. Now I`m not the typical type of guy you read about in these stories, I`m about 5`8, blonde hair blue eyes, and weight about 19 stone. Yes I am clinically obese, I used to be around 15 stone but due to an accident I could not walk or do any exercise for about 6 months, and sitting around the house most of the time, the pounds just kept piling on. Also while I was in hospital recovering from the operation on my leg, I had a catheter fitted to my penis for about a fortnight, and my penis actually shrivelled up, and when I left hospital my penis looked like a Brussels sprout.

Anyway....I had just returned to work after a two year gap, due to an accident that left me using a walking stick. I had fallen down some stairs and broke my leg, the break was not a clean one and took some time to heal, and it took a long time for me to get used to using crutches and finally a walking stick. I started working as a receptionist/ administrator for a local charitable company, it was a small company that took in unwanted furniture and passed it on to those on benefits, and low incomes. I had been working there for about a week, taking calls and filling in paperwork, and doing general dogs body jobs.

In the office section where I worked there were four women, there were also about seven men that worked in the warehouse, although both the women and the men changed as we were all on a shift rota system. I got on well with them all, until one day I made a comment about the manager there, who was a typical manager sort of bloke, do one job at a time, and take ages to get back to you with an answer to a question. Well this day I asked a question that only required a yes or no answer, and he fobbed me off and told me to wait. So I had a go at him, and the repercussion was that he ended up having a go at the other staff, because he did not have the guts to argue back at me, after all, what was I going to do? kill him?

Well the next week I arrived at work, to see the women in the office with glum expressions on their faces.

The manager had gone for it big time and even threatened some of the staff with the sack if they did not work better or quicker. I told the women that I would sort it out and have another word with the manager, but they said they would rather just stick it out and hope that the manager would calm down in time. I was not happy about it, but they forced my hand.

A few days went by and I kept getting dirty looks from the women and a few of the male warehouse staff, that had also taken some of the managers wrath. Again I offered to sort it out, and again I was told to hold my noise.

By Wednesday I had had enough and went to have a word with the manager, but the women in the office must have talked about it and knew that I could not hold my opinions for long. So as I stood up and balanced myself, (since the broken leg, I was left with trouble balancing) and made my way to the managers office, one of the women, Janice: a woman in her early forties, good figure, and blonde hair, pushed a mat that was on the floor, with her feet so there was a bump in the floor. I obviously did not see it and tripped over, I stumbled over and tried to grab hold of a chair, but just managed to topple the chair over with me. I laid there for a few seconds getting my bearings, and as I looked up I saw the four women glaring down at me. Janice started first, telling me that I was under no circumstances to go and have a word with the manager about previous events,

"But" she said, in a very firm voice, "we know you cannot be trusted to keep to your word".

"No" agreed Kelly, the second of the women also in her early forties; Kelly was a tall woman with long dark hair, and buxom breasts, definitely d-cups, she was also quite plump, around 13 stone, which gave her an added attraction to me.

"Jeans" said Janice, "take them off".

At first I thought she was joking, but the glare in her eyes told me that she was not, I undone my belt and unbuttoned my jeans and unzipped my fly, and started to slide down my jeans. Then Janice took hold of my feet and removed my shoes and socks, then pulled at the ends of my jeans, removing them from me. She then threw my now removed clothes over to her desk so I could not reach them, and the other girls started laughing at me, calling me a fat bastard and grass, etc.

Then Janice told me to stand up, so I reached out to grab my walking stick, but she kicked it away from me. I asked, no begged for her to return it, and even the other girls gave Janice a stern look, but none dared to question her, she was obviously the matriarch out of the women. So I struggled up holding onto the desk to hoist myself up, and once I was standing, she made me stand there facing the women and then told me to remove my underpants.

Now I thought she was joking, and just laughed, but I received a sterner look from Janice, and I could tell the other women were also waiting to see where this would end. I reluctantly started to slide down my underpants, hoping that at any moment one of the women would put an end to this torment, but no, my pants finally dropped around my ankles.

"Bloody Hell" Janice said, "not only is he a bloody fat bastard, but he`s got the smallest cock I have ever seen", and that brought even more laughter from the other women.

Janice then walked over to me and placed her cupped hand under my penis and caressed them gently for a few seconds. I must have gone bright red, because I felt as if my head was going to explode with embarrassment.

Then finally, she told me to sit at my desk. So I lurched over to the desk where I sat and sat down. Now the office that we worked in was attached to the warehouse that the general public could look around, so therefore there was also the occasional member of the public that passed through the office.

Well as I sat down at my desk. Kelly spotted a woman in her fifties and her daughter approaching the office, so Janice told everyone to get behind their desks and act as if nothing had happened. Once we all seated behind our desks, the woman and her daughter entered the office and asked to have a look around the warehouse, Janice told her yes, and I hoped like hell that she would not mention my predicament. About ten minutes later the woman and her daughter left, and I was relieved to say the least.

Once they had left, the women started making fun of me again, commenting on the size of my penis, and making me stand up every now and again so they could look at it.

After a few minutes Doug and Will came out of the warehouse to make a cup of tea for the boys in the warehouse, and Janice said to him that I wanted to apologise for making their working lives hell with the manager, and as an apology I would get up now and make the drinks myself and bring them out to the warehouse. Doug and Will looked confused, as the women had beaming smiles on their faces, and I must have looked like Death warmed up.

"Come on" Janice said, "drinks for all", she then threw me my walking stick, but I sat there for a few seconds waiting and hoping she would not put me through this humiliation, but again, no, I was to get up and make the drinks, so I thought what the hell, I might as well get this over with and stood up.

Doug and Will nearly pissed themselves with laughter, (as I would have done in their position) as I stood up and revealed my half naked body, complete with my un-erect shrivelled penis.

Again, I heard all the small penis comments from Janice, and Doug and Will laughed along with her. I made my way to the kettle and proceeded to make the drinks. I was asked to use the cups in the cupboard under the sink, so I bent over and retrieved the cups, showing everyone in the office my bare backside and testicles. Every now and again I felt a hand go under my backside and grab my penis, and I knew it was Janice.

But she also got Doug and Will to do it as well to make me feel even more uneasy. Finally I had finished making the drinks and put them on a tray for Doug to take into the warehouse, but Janice was not having that. She told me that I was to take them to the boys in the warehouse, as an apology for the grief I had caused, and un-suprisingly, no one disagreed with her. So I was forced to go out in the warehouse with the tray of drinks, half naked.

Again there was great amusement at my predicament, and again the four women from the office were all looking through the door at the spectacle I was making of myself. I had finally had enough, and made a proper apology about the comments that I had made to the manager and had no definitely learnt my lesson, and placed the tray on a table and made my way back to the office.

Once I entered the office I asked Janice for my clothes back, obviously she refused and told me to sit down at my desk, and if I was nice to her she may give me them back at home time. I felt like a school kid, who got caught with a catapult by the teacher. But I had no choice but to stick it out.

A few minutes later Kelly took a telephone call from a customer wanting to come and have a look at some furniture, and by the tone of Kelly`s voice it was someone she knew quite well, either a regular customer or a friend or relative.

Kelly informed the customer that yes they did have a few of what she was looking for, and they had just the person to show it to them, glancing at me), she finished the call by saying that she would see them shortly.

"Who was that?" Maggie asked, the third member of the office women; Maggie was a skinny woman in her late twenties with dark hair with highlights, and with the help of a push-up bra, had a heaving cleavage, although she was probably almost flat chested, but she did have a tight and shapely backside.

"Oh" answered Kelly in a matter of factly tone, "that was Mrs Teal, that was after the double bed, I thought he (again glancing at me) could show her around".

"Wow hang on a minute" I said, I`m not comfortable being naked around you lot, but members of the public, I don`t think so"

But Kelly just looked at me and said " I don`t think you are in much of a position to argue, do you?"

So I just had to wait the twenty minutes, and hope she was joking. But again she was not, in walked Mrs Teal accompanied by her sister, Mrs Teal was in her seventies and a plump stout woman with huge sagging breasts, and her sister, the same sort of age, but a tall butch woman, although they were not lesbians, they could have been.

Kelly welcomed them in and introduced them to me and explained the situation of what had happened that day. The two women seemed eager to find out if I was still half naked.

"Well, are you going to show the ladies around the warehouse?" Kelly asked me.

So again I stood up and the two women stared at my penis, and commented on how small it was. And once I had approached them, Mrs Teal said that she would prefer it if I removed my jumper, so Kelly nodded in agreement and I removed my jumper so that I was now fully naked. Mrs Teal slapped my backside and asked me to lead the way to the double beds, once we were there I showed her the three styles of double beds and she laid on them to see which one she preferred, after a few minutes she selected a mint coloured bed with a headboard, and laid on it on her back.

I was standing at the foot of the bed and she spread her legs apart so that her sister and I could see up her skirt, there was no doubt that she was wearing no underwear, she then slid forward, letting her skirt ride up her legs so her lower half was exposed to me. While she was sitting on the end of the bed, she slid her finger into her vagina and started to finger herself with her sister and I watching, and I must admit it started to turn me on and I started to get an erection, and before I knew it she had my penis in her mouth, sucking me off and I was enjoying it.

Before long the women from the office and the blokes from the warehouse were watching her suck me off.

Soon there were various sexual requests from both the office women and the warehouse guys, involving the two sisters and me. But in the end all I ended up having to do was lie on the bed and masturbate myself until I came, then the sisters both licked the semen from my penis and we were finished.

But after that I still was not allowed to get dressed, which was more frustrating as I like to get dressed after shooting my load. But I had to spend the rest of the afternoon fully naked in the office, I now had to take any customer that came into the office through into the warehouse, unless they had children.

For the next few days I had to strip naked in front of the office women and let them fondle my penis for a while, then spend the day naked at my desk

But things got worse (or better) for me later on.