Return Visit Ch. 02

Story Info
Red and Carla obsessively deepen their love through scat
3.2k words
4.74
67k
15

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 06/13/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sucked on her befouled hand, the fingers shimmering with KY and a smear of her shit stain. I placed her on her back and leaned over to kiss her again, nuzzling her neck and massaging those gorgeous tits. My hands pushed her legs high and bent them back over her head.

"Now love, try to keep these high," I whispered.

I kissed her cunt and began licking the slit up and down until she started heaving slightly. My right index finger slid into her bum, followed almost immediately by the middle finger. I started pumping with the two digits, spreading them slightly to test her elasticity. She pushed downward and her rubbery ring embraced my fingers. Good, I thought, no resistance yet. I got the third finger in smoothly and started to turn my hand, widening the bore in quarter circle movements. Her pushing increased, as if she were trying to shit on my hand. When my pinky went in, she gasped slightly, but didn't lose rhythm.

"Oh Red, yeah, go, it's ok, go, go, " she quivered.

My third finger, the deepest inside, felt some cake frosting and whipped it around. I pulled out my fingers and put them between my lips, licking off her shit. Tasty insides, I craved.

"Carla, you're still full inside, aren't you," I said.

"I haven't had a shit since yesterday Red."

Her bountiful hole was no longer a tight pucker, but an open glowing invitation, it hardly returned to its pre-violation shape. I easily slipped the four fingers back inside and started gently working the thumb in, tucked into my hand. To my amazement the entire fist wriggled into her. Into her sensational rear.

"Ooohhh, ugghhhhhh." She screamed, "go on, don't stop, all the way, now, ugghhhhh."

I sensed the pain as I popped through the sphincter gate and into her bowels. I let it rest as her breathing caught up. The balance between her pain and the impending pleasure was unclear to me; should I continue?

But I felt the answer as she grunted down on my hand, plunging it deeper inside. With my fist inside her, legs back behind her head, I stretched to kiss and lick her mouth, to be an erotic part of her face. Our tongues thirsted for each other and she relaxed enough to let more of my arm gain access. Now I started pumping slowly as her lower abdomen met my pulse. The lubrication was gushing and soon I was fist fucking her like a steam locomotive. I buried my arm almost up to the elbow and out to the knuckles; in deep, out far, in deep... in rhythm. Her breathing was rapid and she started stuttering and shaking, but not at all in pain.

Carla rocked, "Pump fuck my ass, Red, all the way, oh jesus..."

And we gained speed. My hand was enveloped by her wrinkled tube, the arm up inside.

"Molest my asshole, go on, make me feel you, come, come," she moaned and cried.

I needed to lick the smear from her buttocks, like sweet creamy butter on warm oven-fresh buns, but didn't want to stop the crescendo. I pump fisted her up to the point of writhing violence.

"Suck my clit if you can, please pump my gut, my soul, ohhhhh," she was shouting.

I got down there and sucked for all she was worth, so wet and sloppy. It was almost contortionist physicality trying to keep fisting her and kissing her cunt but I did my best and she rose into the heaving that predicts orgasm. She shook and began yelling, shaking her head from side to side. She found a small piece of turd on the bed and jammed it into her mouth, chomping down as her rectum smothered my arm, jammed deep into her colon. At the last moment, she jammed several fingers into her cunt and ravaged her clit up and down, nearly tearing it off.

My hand in her, I felt her heartbeat faster and faster, her internal organs singing to the racing rhythm of her grind; the pulse growing until her entire being was shaking; she was digging feverishly into her cunt with her fingers, we were kissing and eating each other's mouths while I continued my fierce arm pumping. This sent her over the edge and she came and came, the shaking, the tithering, her entire body vibrating.

"Oh myyyy... Red, nooooooooooooooooo," she yelped. "Yeah, yeah, oh, oh." And her whimpering began as she peaked.

The contracting slippery walls gripped my arm during her immense body quake. She shuddered and gasped, rejoining her defiled lovely mouth to mine, tongues clashing.

I moaned with her pleasure as my thrusting slowed down; she breathed deeper swallows of air as she came. As her body began to lose its tension, I pulled out, my arm slimy with her mud. Her tunnel red and large, was still pulsing. I pushed my hand slowly back in, and she relaxed entirely, dropping her feet to the bed. In her blissful afterglow, my hand slipped out from the jelly looseness of her bowels, gently released. It was as if she were completely contained in her own bliss and didn't even know the contractions had happened.

It slinked out with a small rush of a liquid, a lubricated milk, followed by a clump of greasy solid chocolate and a wet fluttery fart. I licked everything carefully, the mucus salty and fishy, all fragrant with her shit flavor. Her whimpering turned to a soft crying. Her eyes were closed, she seemed half-conscious as she groaned softly, "Red, take me, it's all yours, empty yourself, ohhhh, now, Red."

I am now so hard, I can't imagine doing anything but spurting all over the place, but couldn't waste the spray, my darling Carla needed my spunk. I gently opened her legs again, hardly moving her spent body. Her pink enlarged asshole was glistening and facing my loins, legs pushed back toward her head once again. Like a mouth, it whispered for me to enter, forming a beckoning kiss. She murmured in her hazy state of bliss, "Red, please come in me now, come on."

I placed the raging cockhead against her mashed brownie and pushed gently. Her slippery anus was now a squishy hole, like a piece of dough, and just sucked in my hardness; there was virtually no resistance.

Lovely Carla was essentially passed-out and moaning softly, her ass was moving on its own, my shaft drawn inside her so deep, I barely felt her rectal walls, still incredibly stretched beyond form, but after only a few passive thrusts, I couldn't help myself, her gut was doing all the work; she pushed out instinctively, bearing her weight down, trying to crunch outward into my penetration; she was trying to shit onto my cock as I gently inched inward. The soft quiver of the warm muddy walls were too much.


As I tried to lean over and kiss her shit-smeared mouth with mine, her rectum became an unforgiving machine, swallowing and pumping and milking the purple-headed teat of my cock until it exploded in a fiery gush deep into her pummeled bowels, spraying its furious lava across her organs, filling her cavities, every nook, every fisted corner. I yelped and sank my head into her breasts, slathering them with some runny fluids. I shuddered and I just let my exploding balls empty into her stinking cavern, the thrusts wouldn't stop, my contractions came and came and thick hot globs of my salt spunk filled her hole.

The jets shook her awake and she screamed in joy at my shooting, "Ohhhh, Red, I want you all, all, keep going lover.." I spurt and spurt weeks of built-up anticipation deeply within my love's asshole until I collapsed my aching weight upon her front, cock still embedded up her bum.

It was so gratifying, I didn't even mind that I lasted those few moments inside her steamy ass. She moaned softly through her pleasure,"Ohhh Red, I've wanted you to fill me like that, keep it in, I'm so happy now..." and we held each other's limp bodies, kissing passionately and weakly trying to untangle our stinking slimy bodies.

As my cock withered inside her ass, my sexual tension temporarily sated, I suddenly felt the bursting urge to pee, all the drink taking its toll. Hands under her shapely buttocks, I locked her ass onto me and began draining my bladder into her anus. Her heated rectum filled quickly and she shit me out, spraying piss on the sheets.

My piss arced over her belly and splashed on her tits, then neck, then Carla opened her mouth and caught as much as she could. I aimed the jet into her face and it started shooting directly into her throat. She swallowed as much as she could, the volume overwhelming her and pouring down her cheeks and neck. I finished my dribble with her coughing and laughing gently.

"I need to tell you Red that I love you. There, I've said it. Our mixture is so intense."

I felt so warm at that moment, I knew I had found my true flesh mate. No matter where we would be in our lives, we would find each other and love like this.

"Carla, I just am so... in love with your essence, you, oh how lucky to have found you."

"Red, no sentimentality, now empty my ass and bring me your come, I want to eat it all, kiss it to me, love."

She moved up and around slowly, I could tell her ass was beginning to hurt a bit. She squatted over my mouth and I tongued her anus. It opened and I darted inside it, tasting first my piss, trickling out, then my sperm mixed with her bitter brown ooze. She pushed and grunted and a loud very wet fart flooded my lips. A slurry of goop slid onto my tongue. It pulled long milky strands out and I sucked in the heaping gobs she eased out. My mouth completely full of sperm and shit slide, I quickly returned to her head and kissed her passionately. She ate every morsel and drank the fluid in. Our tongues were one for that moment.

"Mmmmmm, Red, thank you, thank you, it's still so hot. I want... I want me in you and you in me, I want to swap our insides." This was too intense for me and my limp poker was now resting between her cunt lips, themselves swollen from her vicious frigging. They wrapped around my flesh and brought me back to life. Since I hardly fucked her ass, there was no delicate feeling and I was ready for a longer come. My dick was coated with her rump clay, somewhat wet and caked up. I let it glide into her pussy and she responded with a welcoming gesture, bringing me deep and kissing me again. As our mouths fit together, she moaned.

"I want your come in my mouth, turn around, Red"

It was my turn to lie down, which I did, and she returned to placing her cunt over my mouth, softly licking my defiled balls, playing with my cock as it regained its form. I thrust my mouth into her vulva and searched for the clit. I savored her button and slurped every fold as it started soaking.

By now she had cleaned off my dick with her tongue, swallowing her own filth and was sucking me intently. She spit out my dick and began rimming me in a tickle. I thrust my sphincter outward into her face.

She reacted similarly to me, only her ravaged asshole, hanging halfway open hissed a small fart. I jammed my nose into her butt and drank in the scent. The fist abuse had packed volumes of air inside her and the jostling of the orgasm had moved everything. It released. An enormous sloppy long sputtering erupted from her directly into my mouth. The aroma of shit and stench filled the room and my tongue was covered with a pale runny film.

I shot my tongue into her coozie and ate her entirely from the inside out. Her thrusts into me got harder as I felt her begin to swallow my dick. Her gyrations were concentrated and slow, though intent. My cock was limp no longer as her tongue danced around the globe. Her jaw relaxed some and she took me in deeper. A finger began ircling my own brownie, slowly with her mouth rhythm. It centered and without hesitation, it pushed slowly into me, first knuckle, then all the way deep.

"Ohhh, Carla, yes, love," I moan gently.

She wiggled the finger inside my bowels, they felt full, but loosening a little as I relax.

"Relax, Red, breathe in, " she whispered as she began deep-throating me while finger-fucking my ass.

"Can you take it, Red?"

And another finger jabbed into me, slowly at first. I wiggled and thrusted to meet it. It went in. The two fingers scissored my bud wider and wider. She suddenly spit out my cock, pulling the fingers out. She glued her mouth to my asshole and charged in with her tongue. The sensation was unbelievable, I nearly came from my asshole. I pushed into her face.

I was traveling uncharted galaxies, in a dreamlike state. I immediately followed her lead and clamped my mouth to her anus, abandoning her slathering pussy. We were mutually tossing ass in a 69 figure, humping and thrusting our innards into each other.

Carla groaned. She was the first to go. The buildup all day and the fudge packing have been too much. A huge express of gas erupted into my mouth and before I could suck it down, her weight fell entirely upon my face as her squatting released her shit. A hard twisted snake unraveled directly into my waiting lips, not even breathing air. It slithered across my teeth and down my throat. I gagged for a second, and tried to chew, to taste its bitter essence. The warm log stuck for a moment, dangling out of her. I bit it off and chewed slowly.

Carla sensed a turd from within me and three small bullets ejected onto her face. She licked them in and savored them carefully.

"Love, so sweet yours are, dank and musty. Olives and garlic. Mmmmmmm."

And she returned my cock into her throat. Her rhythm picked up furiously as I packed my shit down her throat with my banger. She re-inserted her fingers into my soft wet ass and started to mangle it while sucking me for all I'm worth.

I was nearing my eruption and her asshole opened once again over my waiting face. This time, a stream of softer brown strands crept out and her contractions increased. Her shit continued and didn't seem to stop. Most of it is missed my mouth, but I gathered enough in to taste her nasty insides. This was deep sewage, stinking of putrid filth, of decay, of the body's forbidden rawness. But I swallowed hungrily.

I withdrew my mouth from her hole, still fucking her mouth, and put two fingers into her anus. With the other hand, I slapped one cheek hard. She screamed suddenly, but continued to slurp me deep. I slapped the other cheek and her wonderful globes brightened. I went on for several seconds hard until both buttocks were shining red in the dim light. Carla cried softly as she gurgled up and down my cock. My ass was on fire and felt violated in such an intimate way.

I added a third finger into her hole, still remaining without any tone or shape. Then a fourth slowly... until my fist was swallowed back into her as she took in a deep breath. Inside her again, my hand alongside her contractions as they tried to pump out her last murk. I fisted her gently, watching as her cunt folded inside the skin, her entire anus bunched up with the input thrust. That beautiful, full pussy, now disappeared in her wrinkled genitals, all upon my lips. Her ass spat out my fist, now covered with runny goo. With a final ejaculation, an embedded log about five inches long, twisted, firm, and dark snaked out into my mouth. I savored it slowly, her last cigar in me.

The sensations of her fingering me deep, the mud in my own bum created a sucking noise as she hammered them in and out. The sensations were tremendous. Her fingers came out and her elegant tongue lapped each crevice of my spider, the nerves alive and tingling. My dick was going to shoot straight to heaven now, with or without her priceless mouth. I didn't want her to miss the fountain, but she felt my final buildup. Returning her mouth to my rod, she quickly shot two fingers in me and scissored them back and forth as my hole started pumping with my balls. My dick was down her throat again and she was mouth-humping me furiously, her ass in my face.

Her blazing Hershey Hole opened to my tongue and invited me in one last time. Her hand reached for her quim and she brought herself to a frenzy; I was eating her ass, she was sucking my blistering cock, and she was frigging herself. Her fingers began masacreing her clit. As I licked her bitter molten chocolate from deep within that sacred rectum, my cum began its gravity-defying journey from my loins, spraying across her tonsils. I pumped and poured into her, she gulped down my thick cum. She gargled and slurped as her tongue and lips milked me. She continued to ferociously chomp my meat stick. With each cum spurt, she pushed a little hard ball into my mouth; there was still more shit in her! As I filled her body, she replenished mine in a complete cycle of intimate recharging.

My rhythmic spasms spurted steamy semen across her shit smeared teeth, seemingly endless. With the final bucking, my last drop went into her throat and a thin squeeze of her anal tar penetrated my mouth. Just as I reached completion, her hand in pussy brought a shuddering orgasm.

My mouth was once again glued permanently onto her asshole as she came. She bounced on my face, she jammed her cunty fingers in my mouth and I licked them while she fingered her own ass underhand. Her cunt dripped honey as she quivered and shook all around. I sucked her asshole again, trying for more; my hard-on was shrinking in her mouth as she caught her breath and I managed to piss a small volume of hot salty yellow into her, which she drank.

As she swallowed my drink, a long, long fart filled my mouth, the result of the twisting and rearrangement of her bowels with the fist pummeling. It wafted into me and I swam with it.

We detached and moved face-to-face. Our embrace was desperate and all loving. The kisses were deep; I tasted past her mouth, into her gut, the odor of life from within her body was accessible through her mouth; much of our mess, the cakes on her tits, on my chest, was squished between us, cementing our oneness. I drank it in. My cum, her shit, my shit. I think that's how we collapsed that night.

"I love you, Red," she whispered into me.

"I'm always yours, forever," I answered. We just slept in our filth and our love. It doesn't get any better than this.