Returned To Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Honey, said Jenna, fighting for breath, "Slow down tiger, we have the rest of our lives"

"NO! I have been told to wait my entire life. I have been told that one day I would meet the woman of my dreams. That day is today and that moment is NOW."

Barclay's bulk kept Jenna fixed in place while the ersatz bridegroom began shucking his clothes. Being this close to him Jenna realized that on top of everything her kidnapper had terrible personal hygiene. Jenna felt the thong tear away and then she sensed Barclay's penis as it entered her. It was very like its owner, wide but stubby. Like an enraged animal Barclay began violently thrusting. He came almost immediately. Jenna felt as though a lifetime supply of semen ejaculated into her. Bradley grinned from ear to ear then, spent as few men before him, he fell into a deep sleep.

With considerable difficulty Jenna managed to extricate herself from under her stout kidnapper. Quietly as she could manage Jenna began working on the locks of the front door. In an oversight Barclay had left the keys out in the open. She had just opened that last lock when Barclay awoke from his reverie.

Jenna was out the door without a second thought as Barclay screamed, "Come back.!You are mine you no longer belong to this fallen world!" He pulled up his pants and chased after her but Jenna was in her element. She ran down the front sidewalk and out into the street. Dimly she was aware that she was clad in only a single white stocking but she could not have cared less. Jenna had heard, like everyone that there is never a cop around when you need one but there, in the intersection, directing traffic under a faulty stop light was the most handsome cop Jenna had ever seen. She practically leaped into his arms.

********************

Jenna bought a stack of the local newspapers with her picture on the front and her obituary prominent. In a way it was wonderful to realize how missed she had been. After the police and the doctors and the relieved grieving relatives Jenna took a long hot shower and then she made love to Gregg. She was amazed at how good her husband's talented tongue felt on her bald pussy. Jenna had never thought about going hairless before but she decided to keep shaving as a kind of memento. A constant reminder of what she had endured and conquered. The fact that Gregg loved the look also factored in the decision.

The trial was not long or elaborate. Not even Perry Mason or F. lee Bailey could have kept Bradley out of jail. The unnerving thing was the way he smiled beneficently at Jenna through out the proceedings. Before he was led away to serve his sentence he addressed the court. His words still haunted Jenna and would come to her unbidden when she was intimate with Greg, at work, at the gym, or just watching television or quietly reading.

Barclay had addressed the judge, "You say that I am a villain and a jury of my peers has agreed but I have had the joy of knowing Jenna Hansen. No court, no judge, and no penal system can ever take that away from me. For as long as I live I will carry my moment of heaven around with me always."

12