Returning from Iraq

Story Info
A soldier returns home to be greeted by his woman.
2k words
4.39
15.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was finally returning home, after being in Iraq for 9 months. All things being equal, I considered myself lucky, luckier than some, at least. I was still in one piece, and I, luckily, did not have to see much action where I was stationed. The funny thing, I wasn't that nervous when I was over there. I trusted in myself and my fellow soldiers.

And yet, nine months later, I sure felt nervous as I approached my house. It really felt like I was in a different world and I did not know what to expect. I felt out of place. I hadn't seen Nikki since I left, and unfortunately, we barely even got time to speak when I was over three. She told me she would be there to greet me, but I could already feel the tension in the air as I walked up the path to my front door. I mean, this was nine months apart – and we had only been going for about a year before I was deployed. So, I was sure that she had to have found someone else to spend time with, and I didn't blame her. We had said we would try to stay true, but life moves on.

I approached my door and slipped the key into the lock. I opened the door and walked in and felt it – quiet. Everything looked like I had left it, or as I remembered that I had left it. The air seemed still and I took a quick look and called out to Nikki – no answer. I guess she wasn't going to be here to greet me after all. I breathed out a deep sigh and threw my bag onto the couch. I walked into the kitchen and, out of habit, opened the fridge. Nothing was in there, of course, except a ketchup bottle. A true bachelor. I sighed again, and decided that I would just head on upstairs to take a shower, before heading to the store to get some food. I looked at the phone, and thought about calling Nikki, but I decided against it. I guess she made it clear that she didn't want to be here.

I walked upstairs to my bedroom, and started taking off my clothes. With my shirt now off, I looked in the mirror above my dresser. I guess the one good thing about being in Iraq was that because the food was so bad, I didn't eat that much and I ended up losing a lot of weight, and I think I looked as good as I ever did. My hair was cut very short, my blue eyes really stood out against my tan, and now I weighed only a trim 195 pounds, down 30 pounds from when I was last home. I hadn't been at this weight since high-school! I unsnapped my baggy jeans and pulled them down my legs, kicking off my shoes with the jeans in one motion.

In my boxers, I moved to my bathroom. I nearly jumped out of my skin.

"I think you better take off those boxers, babe."

Sitting in my tub, filled with water and bubbles, was Nikki! She was looking at me and telling me welcome home. I couldn't believe it! She looked even better than I remembered. And I thought she had not even bothered to welcome me home, and now she was here, waiting for me. Her blonde hair was already wet and slicked back. Her eyes were just looking at me, and I could see the lust in her eyes. I'm sure it paled to the unadulterated lust in mine as I looked at her, sitting there and smiling at me. I could see the tops of her breasts on the surface of the water and bubbles were covering her everywhere else. My cock immediately started growing.

"Wow, Nik, I thought that you weren't here, that you forgot or something," I stammered.

Nikki responded that she knew that things might be awkward a bit, so she thought that this had to be the best way to kick things off again without us having to worry about getting to know each other again. I had to admire the way she thought.

I kicked off my boxers, and she smiled again and told me that she forgot how good I looked. I blushed a bit, and stepped into the tub, settling my body down carefully in the warm water, opposite her, so we could look at each other. She immediately said that it wouldn't do, and she scooted around, the way that women can, without even standing up out of the water and was immediately lying back against my chest. Her sexy ass was pressed up against my ever hardening dick and she wiggled her ass around to help it on its way. She leaned against my chest, put her arms up over her head, taking my head in hers, and pulled me down. She leaned her head up with her chin and I kissed her. What a kiss. I hadn't tasted anything so soft since I had been gone. Her lips pressed against mine, and I could feel the hunger in me just start to take control. I kissed her harder, holding her chin up, so she could not break the kiss before I had my fill. She sighed a little and I touched her lips with my tongue, licking them softly, tracing them. I slipped my tongue inside her mouth and out tongues touched and started dancing and flicking like salsa dancers.

I moved my hands down over her chest and cupped her breasts, which she had thrust outwards in order to kiss me. It felt so good holding them, like I was touching a woman's breasts again for the first time. My hands softly held their weight as my fingers delicately caressed and stroked her nipples, making them harder, like little pencil erasers. I pulled on them a bit harder and continued to kiss her. Her hand reached behind her and down my belly until she was able to take me in her hand. She started to stroke me softly, up and down my full length. It felt incredible. She told me she needed me immediately, she was so hot. I had no complaints with this request at all, and moved my hands down to help raise up her ass up over me. She took my cock and placed it at her warm, wet opening and slowly lowered herself onto me. She felt so tight and I know she felt everything as I slipped into her velvet pussy. My eyes closed at the sensation of pleasure being emanated from my body. Her eyes were closed as well, as I continued to fill her up. She let out another sigh as I fully entered her. She took my hands and placed them on her breasts again and started moving up and down on my cock slowly getting used to the feeling. I played with her breasts and kissed and nuzzled her neck, just enjoying the waves of pleasure coming from our joining.

She continued to move up and down, her speed quickening and our pleasure intensifying. Her arms wrapped around my neck again, and her head leaned against me, her eyes closed as she just felt the pleasure of having me fill her desire. My hands continued to softly caress her breasts and I kissed her cheeks, her neck and her shoulders, nibbling softly (but not hard enough to leave a mark) and sucking and kissing all of her wonderful skin in front of me. I could she was concentrating on the pleasure and that she was close to cumming. I could feel the waves of pleasure rising in me as well and I wanted to be able to cum with her. She gripped the hair on the back of my head tightly, and told me to fuck her hard as she was about to cum. Who was I to disobey direct orders? I moved my hands to her hips and started lifting her and crashing her down onto my hard cock. It felt absolutely incredible. She nearly screamed again that she wanted it harder and that she was going to cum. I lifted her up, nearly completely off my cock and then slammed her down again. She gripped my hair tightly, and told me to stop. I could feel her velvet vice grip my cock hard as the orgasm pulsed through her body, sending shivers of pleasure through her, her eyes fluttering behind her closed eyelids. She moaned loudly and I started just moving myself slowly inside of her, hoping to let her continue riding the waves of her orgasm.

She opened her eyes after about thirty seconds, and looked up over her shoulder and looked into my eyes and smiled broadly yet again. She told me how much she needed me and she needed that and how good I felt. I smiled and kissed her again, fully on the lips, pulling back to tell her how much I had missed her. I then said that I needed to finish myself and she smiled and said to sit back and let her take care of it.

She slipped off of my still hard cock and told me to sit on the edge of the tub, with my back against the wall. She then got on her knees in the warm water, bent over me and licked my cock from base to tip with her soft tongue. It was like tingles of pleasure everywhere her tongue touched. She licked the tip of my cock and told me how good I tasted and that she could taste herself on me. I closed my eyes and let her take over, a smile on my face from ear to ear. She then opened her mouth, taking my head in, and then lightly sucking on it while her tongue continued licking it. I was almost ready to explode right then and there. Her hand took my balls and started fondling them and caressing them softly, pulling on them gently. What pleasure! She then started taking more of me into her mouth, and started moving up and down on my full length. I told her that it was going to be very soon – that I couldn't hold back. She didn't stop for a second. She continued sucking on my cock even harder. I was in heaven. I was going to explode and she wanted me to in her mouth. She had never really done that before, saying in the past that she didn't like the taste so much and the way it left a residue on her throat, but I wasn't complaining this time. I told her I was going to cum, as she licked and sucked my entire length. She moved her other hand to my cock and started moving it up and down while she continued sucking on my head. I couldn't hold back, and I moaned very loudly, as the first stream of cum shot out of me and into her waiting and warm mouth. Her eyes closed as she felt it hit the back of her throat, but she kept on sucking, trying to draw my cum out. I happily obliged, as my cock head pulsated and my balls screamed with release as I sent stream after stream of cum into her mouth. I couldn't believe that she swallowed it all, as I watched her throat swallow what I gave her.

When I finally breathed again, my eyes opened, and Nikki released my cock from her mouth. I just looked at her in amazement. I told her thank you as it was the best possible welcome back that I could ever imagine. She smiled at me, from between my legs. I lifted her up so she could sit on my lap and I kissed her deeply again, letting my tongue enter her mouth and taste her saliva and what remained of what she had just swallowed of me. As we hugged and kissed, I couldn't wait to continue our reacquainting. I definitely owed her big time and was looking forward to repaying her.