Returning Home

Story Info
Wife goes from her lover back to her husband.
3.1k words
2.79
201.7k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
whbonney
whbonney
343 Followers

The redheaded petite girl sat on the in her seat on the airplane, having just returned from a week with her black lover and couldn't wait to see her husband, Roger. She had been married 11 years, had a trim body, small breasts and until recently, had never known another male. A month ago, her husband had encouraged Daniel, a business associate that he knew from his doctor's practice, to have sex with her. She had enjoyed sex with both of them that evening, then her husband had to go on a business trip to a convention and sent her to be with Daniel. She had always been a very oral person and spent the week making sure she pleased Daniel as she had always been inclined to do.

During her week away from Roger, she had been fucked by Daniel and at least 13 or 14 others. She had made love to Daniel in a public place and she had been ganged on two different occasions. Her belly had been filled with so much sperm she didn't need to eat at times, and she had fallen in love with Daniel, although she still loved Roger dearly, and would never want to leave him. She had been filmed being fucked by different men, which she copies of the video's and Daniel had taken picture of her spreading her ass and cunt for all to see. She had also for the first time in her life masturbated in front of someone, and she had enjoyed it all. As the wheels touched down on the tarmac, she couldn't wait to see Roger, and share her newfound experiences with him.

She stood when the plane came to a stop at the gate and got her bag from the overhead storage area, and excitedly waited to exit the aircraft. When she went down the walkway to the gate the excitement made her want to run. She had worn a very short black skirt and a green blouse. She hadn't worn a bra or panties and she couldn't wait to be along with Roger.

When she headed into the main area of the airport, she saw Roger and ran to him, wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing him showing how much she had missed him. His tongue flew into her mouth and they kissed long and hard. His cock twitched as they pushed against each other, and Teri broke their kiss and said, "Happy to see me?" with a twinkle in her eye. Roger told her "Hell yeah" grabbed her hand and the headed for baggage check in.

When they had retrieved her luggage they headed for their car, and he leaned over and whispered to her, "I can't wait to get you alone, baby."

Teri said, "Me either. I want to suck your cock."

Roger smiled, she had always wanted to suck cock, since the first time she had done it to him, she was truly an oral freak, and the answer to every man's dream. He asked "How did your trip go?"

Teri said, "Really good, I had so much fun, thank you for letting me go, and Daniel said he thanks you too. He told me he'd call you tomorrow and talk with you about the week."

When they reached the car, Roger put the baggage in the trunk, opened Teri's door and then got in himself. Teri sat her skirt had ridden up exposing her pussy to him, and he said, "Damn, woman, you're making me horny."

"Let me suck you on the way home, and that will take the edge off."

As he started to drive off, she opened his fly and pulled his cock free. She dove on it and began to suck him.

"Damn you're horny aren't you, baby."

She mumbled "Uh-um" around his 7 inch cock as she worked on him. He asked her "Did you suck cock a lot in Memphis?" Again she mumbled "Uh-ummmmmm."

Roger smiled as he thought of Daniel's cock going in and out of his wife's mouth and his cock grew harder in Teri's mouth.

Teri sucked Roger for 5 minutes before he blasted the back of her throat with his sperm. She swallowed greedily, then put his cock back in his pants and sat back, spread her legs and began to masturbate while she looked at him. She said "Damn, I can't wait to fuck you, Roger, I'm so horny." He watched with fleeting glances as she fingered her pussy. She moaned and her legs closed around her hand as she had an orgasm. When she finished she straightened here skirt and sat up.

"Damn, I've never seen you do that before, that was great."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it, so did Daniel when I did it for him." "What else did you do for Daniel?"

"I have never lied to you, so don't be upset with me. You wanted me to fuck other people didn't you?"

"Yeah, I did. Why what happened?"

"Daniel watched me have sex with 14 other guys, friends of his, at different times over the past 4 days."

"Did you enjoy it?"

"Yes, very much, and when it was over, I still wanted to make love to Daniel."

"Make love?"

"Yes, actually, I think I began to fall in love with him. I still love you and don't want us to ever be apart, but I fell in love with him."

"Damn, that never occurred to me. I didn't even think about you falling in love with someone else."

"Roger, you and I have known Daniel for a couple of years and I always liked him, and when you let him have sex with me, we sort of bonded."

"Teri, I'll have to think on that one."

"He asked me to stay with him, and I told him I would never leave you."

"Thanks for that much."

"And Roger…."

"Yes?"

"I enjoy being fucked in the ass now."

"Turned into quite the little whore haven't you?"

Teri sat and didn't say anything as she watched Roger stare at the road.

Roger wondered just what had happened. He started out wanting to share his wife and now it seems that everybody wanted a share. He thought about the situation and realized that his cock had gotten hard again and he knew what he wanted.

"Teri, I want to thank you for being honest, but you need to do what I want from now on, no questions. Is that agreed?"

"I was hoping you would say that. Yes, agreed."

"Good, I love you with all my heart and I don't ever want to change that. How would you like to invite Daniel to live with us?"

Teri thought a moment and said "I would love that, Roger."

Their car pulled into the driveway and Roger took their baggage into the house. Teri had her carry on with her and opened it and handed Roger the video's and a set of pictures. Roger opened the pictures and saw his wife holding her pussy and ass cheeks apart for the camera. He shook his head as he looked at them, then walked over to the TV and inserted the tape marked 1. The picture began to roll and he watched as his wife came into view with her mouth full of some black mans cock he had never seen before. Before the video ended, he saw her suck cocks, and the he saw her ass fucked for the first time.

When the video ended, he looked at her and said, "Damn it Teri, you are a fucking slut aren't you?"

She laughed and said, "I thought that's what you wanted."

She began to work his pants down as she kissed his cock, then she told him to turn around.

"What for?"

"Just do it, and hold onto the back of the couch."

Roger did as he was told and he felt his ass being pushed apart and Teri's tongue started working on his ass hole. He moaned with pleasure as she licked his ass and he almost died when he felt her tongue probe his ass. The she turned him around and pushed his cock up and took first on then the other of his balls into her mouth and suckled them, before she gave him a very slow blow job. He looked in her eyes as he came and saw the love he had always seen and couldn't believe that the beautiful girl he had sent to Daniel had come back a beautiful woman, and he couldn't wait to thank Daniel when he called to invite him to share their home.

"You definitely have become a whore, Teri. Let's call Daniel, I need to talk with him. You call and talk like you would if I weren't here. That's the only way this will work, we have to be open about everything."

Teri picked up the phone and called Daniel. When she heard his voice she said, "Hello, Daniel, I miss you. Roger told me to call you."

"Yes, we have already had sex, and he saw the part of the first film."

"No, he's not upset, he told me I'm a whore, but he's not upset."

"Yes, he's right here. Daniel, he wants to know if you would like to come and live with us."

"Okay, I'll let him know, I'll talk to you later, I love you."

When she hung up the phone, she looked at Roger and said Daniel would call back later and let them know.

She told Roger, "He said he wanted to fuck me in the ass."

Roger laughed and said, "He won't do it before I get my chance. He's already fucked you there, along with a few of his friends it looked like.

Roger told Teri to go to the bedroom and get ready for an ass fucking. She left and he moved over to the phone, he dialed it, talked with someone for a bit then went into the bedroom. Teri had stripped and was on her hands and knees on the bed. Roger got behind her and licked her beginning at her clitoris and ending at her ass hole. He stood removed his clothing and got behind her. He put his cock at the entrance of her ass and pushed until he was balls deep, she cried a little and looked back at him.

"Please fuck my ass, baby fuck me hard."

Roger began pounding her, his cock knifing it's way in and out of her ass hole. He grabbed the back of her hair and held her head up as he fucked her, and she moaned and shook her head.

"If you want to be a whore, I'll treat you like one from now on, you slut."

She cried out "Your cock feels so good in my ass, Roger, please don't stop."

"I won't, you whore. You will be ass fucked quite a bit from now on."

Teri smiled as she felt his cock work in and out of her ass, she was going to have Roger and Daniel both and she loved it. She felt so relaxed as the cock in her ass continued to move in and out.

"You must have really gotten used to having a cock in your ass, you seem to enjoy it quite a bit. I'm going to cum, come over here and suck my cock, I want to cum in your mouth."

Teri moved quickly her ass pulled free of Roger's cock and she turned and opened her mouth as he slid his cock into her throat, his balls tightened and he pumped his sperm directly into her belly, then he looked down at her and said, "Now clean the cock good you whore, I don't want to have to go in the bathroom."

Teri licked every inch of his cock, cleaning any remaining traces of cum and cleaning the taste of her ass from it. She smiled at him and lay back. The door bell rang and Roger grabbed his pants and went to answer it. He told her to stay where she was, he wasn't quite finished with her yet.

She heard him answer the door and then it was quiet again. When Roger came back to their bedroom, Jack Mason was with him, she tried to cover herself, then Roger grabbed the bed clothes from her and told her not to worry, he had called Jack earlier and invited him over and told him that he would share her.

Roger dropped his pants again and told Teri to get Jack ready, he was sure he would love to ass fuck her. She helped Jack with his belt and unzipped his pants letting them fall to the floor. She grabbed his boxer's and pushed them over his hips, exposing his cock, about 8 or 8 ½ inches and already stiff, and his balls looked full. They were big and he was covered in hair, graying in some places, but very nice indeed. She looked at her neighbor and her tongue darted out and licked the tip of his cock, he moaned and she took the head into her mouth.

Jack said, "Thanks for calling Roger, like I told you before, I thought Teri was one hell of a piece of ass and I wanted to fuck her. I thought you were kidding when you called."

Roger said, "Anytime you want to stop by when she is here, go ahead, Jack she's turned into quite the little tramp, and I'm going to get the benefit of it. Bring your friends over when you like, I'm sure she will be eager to please them, as a favor to me."

Teri listened to this and it turned her on, and her mouth moved even faster up and down Jack's cock. It didn't take him long to announce that he was going to cum, Teri moaned and took his balls in her hand and began to massage them and he began to swell and then the first shot of sperm covered her tongue and she began to swallow while her head still moved back and forth on his cock, when she finished feeling his sperm flow into her mouth, she looked at him and opened her mouth and showed him it was full of his cum, then she deliberately swallowed, making sure they both saw her do it.

Teri asked "Who's next?"

Roger laughed and told Jack that he could spend the rest of the day with them if he liked, in fact, he could spend the night if he wanted, but Jack said he would have to take a rain check, he had things he had to do, but he'd like to come back again.

Roger assured him that he was welcome anytime. "If I'm not her come on in and look for the whore, if she isn't fucking someone she should be around, and if she is fucking someone, you're still welcome to come by. The more the merrier."

That night, Teri and Roger talked about their lives and then they made love. Roger as he had so many times before kissed her very passionately as he worked his cock in and out of her pussy. They were still in love, and they enjoyed the time together.

The next morning Roger awoke and went to take a shower, Teri meanwhile started to stir and when she woke up she went into the bathroom, took a piss, and then stepped into the shower with Roger. They kissed and soaped each other down making sure they made each other squeaky clean. When they stepped out of the shower they took turns toweling each other, Teri lingering again on her man's cock and balls. She bent down and kissed his cock before they put on robes and went down to have something to eat.

While they were having breakfast, Roger noticed that Teri was sitting her robe up over her ass and her pussy was gaped open. He looked up and she saw him, and she said. "Like what you see, baby?"

He drank his coffee, and said "I love what I see, I think we're going to have a wonderful time from now on. I look forward to Daniel coming here to live if he wants to and I look forward to sharing you with him. I will also share you for sex with others that I may ask by now and then, and they way I saw from the tape, I think Daniel will share you too."

Teri looked at him and recounted the evening that Daniel made her know the problem with teasing and not finishing what she started. Roger laughed when he thought of Daniel asking the waiter, John, to come to their house, and then making sure that Teri finished what she had started.

She told him about going into downtown Memphis and her making love to Daniel in the park, and him calling over some rowdy friends the last night she was there and leaving her laying on the couch covered with those men's sperm, until she woke up the next morning. She told him her hair had been matted from all the cum in it and she had a dreadful time cleaning up to come home.

Teri put the dishes in the dishwasher, went into the living room, and Roger told her to get on her knees and suck him off.

She knelt before him and pushed his robe up exposing his cock and balls, then she began to suck his balls as he drank his coffee. He looked down at her and said, "I love you, little one. I always have and I always will. I want to thank you for the way you've changed the last month and I will always be there for you."

Teri looked at him and told him "I love you too, Roger, you are my soul mate, the love of my life, and I will always be yours body and soul."

With that she took his cock in her mouth and spent the next 35 minutes licking the head, running her tongue over the shaft, and taking him in her mouth and working him, doing her best to make him last. Finally he said, "I'm going to cum, if you don't stop."

She looked him in the eyes, and began moving her head quicker as she cradled his balls, her finger found his ass hole and she shoved it in the the second knuckle and he moaned and his cock erupted in her mouth covering the insides of it with his cum. She didn't swallow any but kept on moving her head up and down, until he said "Don't, any more, slow up, baby." She pulled her mouth off of his and opened her mouth and the sperm came out over her chin and she blew bubbles with what she still had in her mouth. She licked her lips and sat there her lips and chin covered with her man's cum and smiled, she couldn't wait to hear from Daniel.

whbonney
whbonney
343 Followers