Returning Home Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,716 Followers

I put my arms around her waist, she moved her arms around my neck, and we kissed again. As we hugged, she whispered in my ear. "I've loved you almost since the first time we met here at the house. As you know I'm not very lucky when it comes to love and I didn't want to make another mistake."

I kissed her again only gently, very little pressure but sensuous .Our lips were moist as they touched. It made the kiss even more powerful. We gently touched tongues, opened our mouths a little wider, and kissed with more pressure.

"Chrissy, I want you. Will you to come up to my room?"

"I want to but I won't. I want our first time to be really special. Maybe Saturday we can get a room and let ourselves go a little more," replied Chris.

We kissed a couple more times and she smiled at me as she headed to her bedroom. I had a very hard time going to sleep that night. I only had one thought in my mind and that was making love to Chrissy the following Saturday. Somehow or another I was finally able to go to sleep.

I woke up earlier than usual the following morning. When Chris saw me, she smiled at me. "I decided to get up and have coffee with you before you leave for work," I said.

Mom and dad were already up and smiled when they heard me talking to Chris. I saw her off to work every day that she worked that week. She even kissed me lightly on the lips when she left. I don't know if mom and pop saw it or not, but they never mentioned it. Every night when I got home from work around midnight, I stopped and looked at her bedroom door as I went up to my room.

Chrissy had Wednesdays off so after the kids got up she dressed them and we took them to McDonalds for breakfast and then to the park where they could play. Chrissy and I talked about what we wanted to do on our date. We had to let Ryan and Sharon know since they might be going with us.

"Well Chrissy, where would you like to go on our first date? You can pick the spot," I said.

"I don't care, what about some kind of comedy club since I like to laugh," replied Chris.

"A comedy club it is. Now for the difficult part we've been avoiding. Do you want to spend the night with me at a motel? I can understand if you have reservations. The last thing I want to do is push you in any way." I tried to say in a meaningful way.

"Jess, I want to be with you more than anything. I just hope I can be a good lover. My track record, as you know, isn't the greatest. As I've told you, I've always had this fantasy of wanting to be loved and seeing the stars like you hear about in the movies. I don't know if I'm capable of being a good lover, but God I so want to try," replied Chris.

"Chrissy, it's not you; it's the partners you've been with. We'll take our time and not rush it. I know we will be great together. Just give me a chance to prove it to you."

"Okay, let's do it," replied Chris. "A comedy club, dinner, maybe a little dancing and hopefully a night of lovemaking," Chris said and grinned.

"I'll inform Ryan and you can talk with Sharon. So you know, we're getting separate rooms," I said.

"Separate rooms? I don't understand?" said Chris.

"I don't want any other man seeing you. So, you tell Sharon and Ryan they have to have their own room." I replied.

"Oh my God, I thought you meant separate rooms for me and you. You had me worried for a bit there," said Chris with a big smile. "Honey, I have no intention of showing anyone else but you this body."

I leaned over and kissed her. I could hardly wait for Saturday. We gathered the kids and headed for home. I had to leave for work in a few minutes. I would honestly have preferred to stay home with Chrissy and the kids.

On Thursday, I went to the store to tell Ryan our plans if he and Sharon still wanted to go.

"Hell yes we want to go. You and I had some of the best times when we went out years ago. Sharon and I don't get out much and she's looking forward to it."

"Ryan, you're one of my best friends and I'm going to come right out with what's on my mind. I know we use to share and swap with different dates years ago. Your wife Sharon is a very lovely woman but you need to know that I'm in love with Chrissy and I have no intention of sharing her with anyone. I just wanted you to know up front..."

"Jess, Sharon is the love of my life and there would be no way that I would share her either. We just wanted to go out with people our own age. I guess we both feel the same about our women, we put love ahead of all else."

It was funny how love changed things. Ryan and I thought so much alike. He was glad that I approached him on the subject. He mentioned that he wanted to tell me about his love for Sharon and hoped that I would understand but getting it out in the open made for a much better situation.

The four of us did go out and we did have our separate rooms. I reserved the good ones with the spa in the room. Here's how our date went.

--------------------------------------

It was Saturday and Chrissy and I played with the kids all day. I did tell mom that we were going out of town and wouldn't be back until the afternoon on Sunday. I gave her the name of the motel we would be staying at in case there was any emergency.

Mom told us that Sue, Bill and their families would be coming over on Sunday for our usual cookout. We let mom know we would be back in time for it. Chrissy and I both packed an overnight bag and then got dressed to go out.

I have to say that Chrissy looked stunning in her black sequined dress. I've never seen her look more beautiful. "Do you approve?" she asked me with a grin.

"You are one gorgeous, sexy woman," I replied.

I dressed in more relaxed clothing but I did wear a sports coat sans tie. We heard Ryan and Sharon honk the horn when they drove up. We kissed mom and the kids goodnight and told them we would see them tomorrow. Sharon and Chrissy sat in the back seat of the van and I sat in front with Ryan.

We had almost a two hour drive to where we were going and we could have guy talk while the girls discussed whatever it was women talked about.

Chrissy leaned forward at one point. "Jess, I forgot to tell you that your friend Brenda stopped by to see you last night."

"What did she want?" I asked Chrissy.

"You, I think," said Chris in a somewhat sarcastic voice.

"What did you say to her?"

"Well, I hope you don't get mad at me but I told her to go home to her husband and to leave my boyfriend alone. I told her that I don't care if she's pregnant or not, if she continues to try and bed my boyfriend that she's going to be in a catfight that she will never forget," replied Chris.

"Way to go girlfriend," said Sharon.

Ryan and I both laughed. I didn't have much of a reply for Chrissy. I just looked back at her and winked as she chuckled. She was just letting me know that we were now a couple and I must admit I couldn't be happier.

Ryan made the reservations for dinner at a nice Steak and Seafood restaurant. He said that it made for a good variety. We were seated and the waitress asked us what we wanted to drink. I looked over at Chrissy; "Jess, a nice iced tea would be nice."

Sharon said that sounded good and she would have one also. Ryan and I both ordered a beer. After the waitress walked away, Ryan looked over at Sharon. "Geez, I thought you might order a drink or two and I might get lucky tonight."

"Honey, you're going to get very lucky tonight whether I drink or not," said Sharon with a laugh.

Everyone looked over at me. "I'm not saying anything. I'm taking the Fifth Amendment on this one. 'Anything I say will be incriminating'." We all laughed.

Dinner was great and we headed over to the comedy club. The girls stuck with their iced tea and we kept drinking our beer. The show was hilarious. There were three different comedians. It was so good to see Chrissy laugh. She had such a beautiful smile and her dimples showed. We decided it was getting late so we canceled going dancing.

After the show, we headed to our motel. I took our overnight bags and of course, Ryan had theirs. Ryan and I went up to check-in and the girls waited to the side and were giggling like two schoolgirls.

"This place is beautiful," remarked Sharon.

"It better be at these prices," said Ryan as he looked at his wife. He quickly came back with, "But you're worth it."

"Ryan," I said, "just so you know there is a spa in your room." That got a grin from both Sharon and Ryan.

"What about our room, Jess? Do we have a spa too?" asked Chris with a smile.

"Yes dear. Did you bring your blue swimsuit?"

"Yes but I was hoping I wouldn't need it," said a glowing Chris.

I told everyone that I was feeling very tired all of a sudden and needed to get to my room. We said goodnight to Ryan and Sharon and told them we'd see them in the morning around ten for breakfast.

We weren't in our room for a minute before Chrissy came and put me in a passionate lip lock. She was so soft and warm. I kissed her again before either of us spoke.

"I'll tell you what," said Chris. "I'll go and remove my clothes in the bathroom and you can take yours off here and I'll meet you in the spa."

I dimmed the room lights, got in the spa, and turned the bubbles on full. About a minute later, Chrissy came out in a terry cloth robe provided by the motel. She walked up to the spa and slowly dropped the robe and stepped into the spa. She was drop-dead gorgeous. I was finally able to see what was under that two-piece swimsuit she wore at the house. Her perky breasts weren't large but were very nice. I will also tell you she was a true redhead. She had left a nice trimmed mound of red hair, which made her look so sexy.

She got in the hot tub and laid back. We talked about how much fun we were having so far. I went to where she was lying and put my hand on her tummy and moved it in small circles. She just smiled and asked me to kiss her. I did in very light, passionate short kisses. I moved my hand up to her breast and rubbed her nipples ever so gently.

The water was hot but her nipples became taut. She raised herself up enough so I could suck on them. We kissed some more and I lowered my hand onto her mound and gently stroked it. She spread her legs slightly and let me slip two fingers into her. She pushed up into my hand and I could see her biting her bottom lip.

"Jess, can we get out and go on the bed?"

We got out and I dried her off before drying myself. She went and lay on the bed.

"Chrissy, do I need a condom or are you on birth control?"I asked.

"I'm on the pill. When the doctor put me on all these medications, he told me I should be on the pill to help regulate my menstrual cycles. Other than that, I'll leave it up to you."

I climbed on the bed and began kissing Chris again.

I started sucking on her breasts again. Her hands were on my head. I slid my hand back over her bush and into her pussy. She spread her legs to give me easy access. I was fingering her and she was moving with my fingers. I rose up, got between her legs, put my face into her red bush, pressed down hard, and kissed her mound.

"Jess, whatever you're doing, please don't stop, it feels so good."

I was kissing her muff, lowered my mouth to her clit, and was fingering her at the same time. I then removed my fingers and replaced it with my mouth. I spread her pink pussy lips and began fucking her with my tongue. She was so wet and tasted so sweet.

"Oh my God, I've never felt anything so good. Please never stop Jess," Chris cried out as I think she had an orgasm. At least my face was soaked with her juices.

I moved up and inserted my cock into her very wet pussy. I pushed it in slowly and pumped in and out. She was reacting by pushing up against me until our pelvis's met. I was buried as deep I as could be. I've never felt this way about any woman ever. All I wanted was to make her happy.

She was so hot and felt so good that I was having trouble holding back. Sweat covered us both when I had to let loose. I came in very hard spurts. I could feel it shooting out of my cock. She was coming for the umpteenth time. I've never been with a woman who was so hot and wanted it so badly.

"Now I know what love is," she said to me. "I've never, ever felt anything like this. I love you Jess Brown, I really do."

I thought back to how that prick Kyle said it was like fucking a corpse with Chrissy. What a loser he was.

She pulled me down on her and kissed my pussy-juice-covered face. We kissed again and again. We thought about getting back in the spa but decided to rest first. We were exhausted and fell asleep.

I awoke awhile later with Chrissy cuddled up with her back against me. I couldn't help it with her ass against me I reached down and began massaging her clit. She lifted her leg up and rested it on mine behind her. I knew she must have woken up. I took my cock, pushed it into her, and waited for her to start moving her hips.

After we both came, we got up and went back into the spa. I sure hoped it had a good filtering system. We stayed in it for about another half hour before we turned off the lights and went back to bed. Morning came with Chrissy curled up against my chest. I looked over at the clock and remembered we had to meet Ryan and Sharon at ten.

Chrissy woke up and went into the bathroom to take a shower. I went in when she was finished. "I wish we could stay for another day," I exclaimed.

Chrissy laughed and said, "Me too, but you promised Dad you would have me home this afternoon."

We met Sharon and Ryan in the restaurant. They both had shit-eating grins on their faces. "We wondered if you two would show up," said Sharon.

"Oh, I had the most wonderful time of my life," said Chris. "Umm, I mean the dinner, comedy show and of course the nice spa," said a blushing Chris.

"I had the best night of my life also," I said. "And the dinner and show was okay, too." Everyone laughed but I was telling the truth.

After breakfast, we got in the van and headed for home. I asked Ryan if he was coming to the family cookout this afternoon.

"No, I'm pooped, I have to go home and get some rest," replied Ryan.

"You just spent the night in a motel, without any kids; how can you be pooped?" I asked.

"That's why I'm tired. I decided if I was going to pay that much for a room I was going to make some good use out of it and not just sleep in it," replied Ryan with a grin.

I looked back at a smiling Sharon. "Don't look at me. I didn't get any sleep at all. This was the best night we've had together since our honeymoon. It might have even been better than that. I love you, Ryan!" Sharon said.

"Ditto Babe," Ryan said with a wink. "Maybe we can do this again sometime guys; it was great."

"Ditto," I heard Chrissy say from the back seat.

*

Thanks again to LadyCibelle and Miss Lynn for their editing and making my story a much better read.

Comments are welcome and appreciated.

DG Hear

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,716 Followers
12