Returning to Your Roots

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,922 Followers

With a deep sigh, she rolled her shoulders and flexed them back and forth. "Much better," she whispered as she put the car into drive and pulled back out on the highway.

My eyes were on the front of her blouse or rather the two thumb end sized tents in the soft material. Ruth looked my way as I licked my lips. With a deep chuckle, she whispered, "Just hold that thought until we get to my place." The bumps in the blouse seemed to grow larger.

I just nodded and stared.

*****

As we got out of the car at Ruth's small house on the far side of town, I said, "Maybe I should call my mom and let her know I'm going to be late."

"I'll call your grandmother in the morning. It's too late to be bothering them at this time of the morning," Ruth replied. "Anyway, I have an idea that I'll be taking you straight to work, that is if you don't mind working in the same clothes two nights in a row."

On the porch, I shrugged and said, "One pair of black pants and white shirt looks like any other. Well, except for a couple of stains here and there."

Ruth unlocked and opened the front door with a grin. "I have a washing machine and I know how to use it, so get them clothes off."

I looked around quickly and then asked, "Uh, shouldn't I go inside first?"

Still grinning, Ruth glanced across the street. "You might have a point there. Old Misses Crowder across the street is a nosy old bat. A white boy on my porch will be gossip by daylight but a naked white boy on my porch would have the law and an ambulance here in no time."

As I went through the front door I asked, "The law I understand but what would they need an ambulance for?"

"Old Misses Crowder, what else," Ruth replied as she came in and shut the door.

I had stopped a few steps inside and turned around. Ruth still had one hand on the doorknob as we stared into each other's eyes. I wasn't sure what to do so I just stood there.

Ruth smiled and whispered, "Talk about your "what now," moments."

I chuckled and started to slowly unbutton my shirt. "There's always laundry."

Ruth slowly unbuttoned her white blouse, matching me button for button. "Yes, there is always that."

When I slipped my shirt off, Ruth did the same. Her breasts were not overly large. They fit her frame perfectly. What held my attention the most were her nipples. They were half an inch long and oval shaped, not to mention as big as the end of my thumb. Her dark skin was one shade of light brown, the oval shaped circles under her nipples a couple of shades darker. Her nipples were lighter with a slight pinkish tone to them.

When I licked my lips unconsciously, Ruth chuckled and raised her hands to cover her breasts. "You keep doing that and my nipples are going to bust," she whispered softly.

"Doing what?" I asked, my eyes on her hands.

"Licking your lips," she said lowing her hands.

A moment later, her hands were on the back of my head as I sucked on her left nipple. I ran my hands up and down her smooth silky back as I flick the tip of my tongue back and forth against her hard nipple. She moaned softly and then squirmed as I sucked the nipple hard and pulled my head back. The nipple came out of my mouth with a popping sound.

Ruth guided my head over to her other nipple. "Someone is jealous," she whispered breathily.

"Uh huh," I replied as I ran my tongue around and over that nipple before I sucked it into my mouth. Ruth groaned and arched her back, pressing her breast even firmer to my face.

"Oh yes, that feels so good," she whispered. "I love a man with a strong tongue and the willingness to use it."

I flicked her nipple harder and then nipped it lightly with my teeth. She gasped loudly and then groaned as I chewed on the rubbery flesh gently. "Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah," she chanted as one of her hands moved down to caress my back.

Releasing that nipple, I quickly moved to the other and chewed on it the same as I had the first. Ruth had her head thrown back and the chant got even louder. Her nails raked across my back once and then again. I moved closer to her and grabbed her ass with both hands. Suddenly her hips jerked and she let out an incoherent yell.

I wondered for a second if she was coming from having her nipples chewed. Then she was pushing me away as she bent slightly forward at the waist, her stomach muscles jerking and twitching. I had to grin; she was coming all right and in a big way unless I missed my guess.

Ruth held onto my shoulders as her hips rocked back and forth, a deep growling groan coming from deep in her chest. When the growling groan died she whispered, "Damn, that slipped up on me big time but I've never had anyone chew on my nipples before. The feelings went straight to my pussy."

"Uh, just so you know, I've never chewed on anyone's nipples before but it seemed the right thing to do with yours."

Ruth gave out with a laugh that was half way between a giggle and a chuckle. "Just so you know, now I have to wash my shorts and panties."

I grinned and asked, "Do you need any help getting them off?"

This time she did laugh. "You must be talking about the shorts and panties because I just got off big time."

The next thing I know, Ruth is kissing the hell out of me. Who am I to argue, I tried to return as good as I got. I damn near had smoke coming out of my ears from the kiss and the way Ruth was literally wrapped around me, not to mention all the roaming hands.

Why the kiss broke, I don't know but when it did, we both just held onto each other and blew out long deep breaths. My mind was on the warm silky body in my arms and the soft full lips that had been on mine. Lips that were very different from any I had ever kissed before. When I had nibbled on them, Ruth had tremble.

Ruth took a deep breath, her hard nipples rubbing on my chest as she did. "I either need a cigarette or we need to start the laundry. Since I've never smoked, I think the laundry it is."

"Uh, I'll get our shirts."

Ruth moved away from me and grinned as she looked into my eyes deeply. "No, I'll get the shirts, you can get my shorts and panties."

"Such a deal I've got for you," I whispered with a matching grin.

Ruth laughed and stepped back. "The laundry is off the kitchen," she said as she started across the living room. She had forgotten the shirts.

I grabbed our shirts off the floor and followed her. The first step reminded me of the raging hard-on in the left leg of my pants. With a soft groan, I tried to change the position to something less painful.

As I entered the kitchen, Ruth was standing by the back door, the knob in her hand. When she saw what I was doing, she laughed. "Hold on there baby and I'll give you a hand getting your pants off first. I'd hate for something to break. I'd get blamed for it, for sure."

She opened the door and stepped out onto a screened in porch. When I stopped in the doorway, she went to one knee and started to undo my belt buckle. With it undone, she lowered the zipper and then paused to run her hand up and down my stiff member.

She looked up at me and smiled broadly. "I might have to have another talk with mama, this feels more like a brother than a white boy."

"I.... Uh.... I...."

Ruth laughed and worked my pants down off my hips. As they went down my thighs, my dick was released and jumped up to slap loudly against my lower belly. Ruth's eyes got big as she looked up at me and then back down at my manhood.

"My, oh, my and oh shit!" Ruth said softly, a touch of awe in her voice. "You have quite a few of the brothers out gunned," she added as she licked her lips.

At the sight of her pink tongue against her dark lips, I moaned softly. She looked up at me quickly and whispered, "That exact thought crossed my mind also." My dick twitched and my hips flexed as she stuck out her tongue and wiggled it.

I moaned even louder and she looked back at my dick. I grabbed the doorframe as the tip of her warm wet tongue coursed up and down my shaft from the base to the V under the head. My knees were weak by the time I felt her fingers pulling my shaft down away from my body.

"Hold on tight white boy, you're about to blast off, in more ways than one," Ruth whispered with her lips only a quarter of an inch from the head of my dick.

My hips trembled and then she sucked the head of my dick into her hot mouth. I groaned loudly as her tongue flicked and swirled around the sensitive head. A moment later, she started to lower her head slowly. More and more of my shaft went into her mouth as her tongue fluttered wildly. Her lips were almost to the base of my shaft when she started to raise her head just as slowly.

By now, I was holding on to the doorframe tightly. I had had a few blowjobs over the years but no girl had ever taken so much of me into her mouth. Add to that, the contrast of my bright white dick against her dark face and I was on the ragged edge of coming.

"Please wait, I'm about to come," I said quickly.

Ruth looked up at me and swallowed me completely. Her full lips were at the base of my shaft and I could feel the head of my dick touching the back of her throat. Her tongue was pressed tightly to the bottom of my shaft as she raised her head. The sensitive head of my dick rubbed against the smooth roof of her mouth, sending chills up and down my spine.

My legs trembled and threatened not to support me as Ruth swallowed me again. I groaned long and loud as she lifted her head. She paused with just the head in her mouth and looked up at me. With a soft groan of her own, she started to bob her head wildly. Turn out the lights and stick a fork in me, I exploded like never before.

My hips were moving back and forth to match the movement of Ruth's head I realized somewhere in the back of my mind. I had never come in a woman's mouth before, so I was out there somewhere. I also realized that Ruth was making this funny whimpering, moaning sound. I felt it more than I heard it.

*****

I came back to earth sitting on the floor in the doorway. Ruth was sitting on the floor of the porch, leaning back on her hands. "Welcome back," she said with a grin. "That was some orgasm."

"I've never came in a woman's mouth before," I confessed suddenly.

"Then we're even. I've never came from sucking a dick before." I guess my mouth dropped open because Ruth laughed and added, "Not that I've sucked that many dicks. Yours makes number four. I guess that's not too bad for a twenty five year old black girl in a red neck east Texas town."

"You came?" I asked in confusion. "I didn't know girls did that."

"Honey, the mind is the biggest sex organ in the body and when it gets its freak on.... Well, let's just say, shit happens."

I leaned back on my elbows and grinned. "It looks like we both got a cherry of sorts tonight."

Ruth nodded and looked at my soft dick. "Damn, I broke the white boy."

I laughed and shook my head. "Nope, you just deflated part of him. I'll bet if I scrubbed your back in the shower it would blow back up again."

Ruth gave me a hard look and replied, "You just want to get your hands on my ass. All you white boys are just alike."

"Not all of them can make you come with their dicks in your mouth," I pointed out.

Ruth looked thoughtful for a moment and then said, "Good point. The first blowjob I ever gave was to a white boy back in high school. I had just turned eighteen and was about to graduate from school. I thought I was all grown up and ready for anything."

She looked thoughtful again and then shrugged. "He was an asshole and bragged to everyone in town. He left for college shortly after that but I had to live here."

"I'm sorry," I said softly.

"Why are you sorry? You're not an asshole, are you."

"Uh, no. I try to be a gentleman in all things having to do with ladies," I replied accenting the word ladies.

"Terry said you were a gentleman."

"Uh, what all did Terry tell you?" I asked.

Ruth smiled and winked at me. "She told me the whole story of flashing you and how you helped her out of a tight spot. She also might have mentioned the big boner you had." Her eyes went to my dick again as she added, "Although it don't look all that big with the stuffing sucked out."

She licked her lips and winked again. "And mighty fine stuffing it was also. I usually don't swallow but in the heat of the moment...." She let the sentence trail off as she lay back and unsnapped the front of her shorts.

As she lowered the zipper, she looked toward me from between her breasts. "Your turn," she whispered softly.

I sat up and slowly took off my shoes, socks, and pants. My eyes were locked with hers the whole time. When I got up on my knees, her eyes went to my semi hard dick. "The though intrigues you, I see."

"It's like unwrapping a Christmas present," I whispered back. "You know it's something good but what will it smell or taste like. It's that big sex organ thing all over again."

"You're also teasing the hell out of me with anticipation," Ruth whispered back.

I chuckled and leaned forward to grasp her shorts with both hands. "No shit," I whispered as I pulled on the shorts. Ruth lifted her hips and helped get the shorts off.

When she was completely naked, I sat back on my heels and ran my eyes over her body from her head to her toes and back again. "Wow, what a neat package," I whispered. There was more than a touch of awe in my voice.

She grinned broadly as she lifted her bare right foot and ran her toes up and down the shaft of my hard dick. I looked down and chuckled. "See, it's all fixed."

With a shiver, Ruth brought her knees up to hip height and spread them wide. My eyes feasted on her smoothly shaven sex. The slit was open and a bright coral pink. Her clit was about the size of the end of my little finger and poking its head out of the dark folds at the top. I licked my lips and leaned forward for a closer look.

When I took a deep breath through my nose, Ruth whimpered softly. "How does it smell?" she asked in a quivering voice.

"Like the early morning breakfast of champions," I whispered back.

She whimpered again and then groaned softly as the tip of my tongue traced the slick groove from her opening to the base of her clit. Her inner lips were thick but in only a few licks they were thinning and flaring out over her dark outer lips. I lifted my head to look up at her face. Her eyes were closed, her lower lip trapped between her white teeth.

I lowered my head and sucked in one of her inner lips and chewed on it gently. The whimper was back and her hips quivered. I released the tasty bit of flesh and used my tongue to smooth it out. I sucked in the other inner lips. Ruth moaned softly as I started to chew on it. Her flavor was much like her scent, hot, spicy, and earthy.

As I released that lip and smoothed it out, I glanced up along her body. She had a nipple in each hand, slowly rolling them between her thumbs and forefingers. Ever so often, she would pull on them as she pinched them tightly.

Now it was decision time. Did I go north to her clit or south to the honey pot? A burning question for the ages, one would bring a quick orgasm, the other would build it. South it was. I used little flicking licks to move slowly down her slit. When the tip of my tongue touched her opening, she moaned and rolled her hips up.

With a quick grin, I stabbed my tongue as far into her depths as it would go and stirred the pot, so to speak. Her hips rolled up even higher and the moan was a deep growl. I worked my tongue around searching for her g-spot. It was large and rough and easy to find. Her hips trembled and flexed as I found it. The growl was even louder.

She was not as wet as I would have expected but her vagina was tighter and kept trying to grab and hold my tongue. As I continued to tongue her, her hips moved more forcefully trying to get my tongue even deeper. She was also getting wetter and wetter. When her hips started to quiver and the growl was as loud as I had heard it, I removed my tongue from her vagina and used my hands to roll her ass up even higher.

The growl took on an edge of frustration and then became a long loud gasp as the tip of my tongue zeroed in on the tight pucker of her asshole. She was completely quiet as I ran the tip of my tongue around the tight opening and then flicked it back and forth over it.

She jerked hard as I dipped my tongue back into her pussy. A moment later, she came unglued as I stabbed my slick tongue into her nether opening. She was so tight I was having a problem going very deep but that did not seem to matter as the growl was back as a roar.

Her hips bucked and flexed against my tongue as it slowly went deeper and deeper into her hot tight asshole. Then there was a sudden wetness on my face and she was yelling and thrashing around so hard that I lost contact with her asshole.

A few moments later, I pushed her knees wide and dove in to find her clit. It was now long enough for me to suck on as I flicked it back and forth. She came unglued again and tried to crush my head with her thighs. I tried to force her thighs apart but to little avail. I was going to try chewing on her clit but the way she was jerking and bucking, I didn't dare.

With enough force that I knew would probably leave bruises, I got my head free. At which point, Ruth rolled over on her side and curled up in a ball, her hips twitching and jerking.

With a grin, I sat back on my heels and waited for the barnburner of all orgasms to run its course.

*****

With a loud groan, Ruth straightened her legs and rolled over on her back. Her eyes fluttered open and then she focused them on me. She took a deep breath and let it out slowly. She groaned again and asked in a hoarse whispery breath, "Who the hell taught you to eat pussy?"

"That would be a young lady by the name of Myra. We were fuck buddies of sorts in college. I say sorts, because it was only oral and only from me to her."

"I'll have to send her a thank you card, if I ever get up off the floor," Ruth said and then groaned again. "I didn't think shit like that was for real. Only in made up stories and such."

"Uh, I take it you have limited experience with getting your pussy eaten also. Four blowjobs and how many times for oral on you?"

"Uh, this is like the third time but it seems your cousin Jerry didn't know shit about the subject. He seemed to thing licking the slit and my clit was all there was."

"Was Jerry the guy from before? The asshole?"

"No, Jerry was the third man in my life. The one I was going to marry before he went in the Army and got his head blowed off."

"Uh, I'm sorry to hear that," I said softly.

"You and me both," Ruth replied and then sighed before she added, "Not really. If he had lived, I would be just another knocked up housewife with three kids and in debt up to my eyeballs."

"Who was the second boyfriend? Was that the one you broke?"

Ruth chuckled. "He wasn't a boyfriend. We dated a couple of time is all. He was this tall skinny guy that had a cutting sense of humor and was as smart as they come. On the second date I also found out, he had roaming hands and knew how to use them. He had one up my blouse and one under my skirt before I knew what was going on."

She paused to slowly sit up. She got as far as propped up on her elbows. "To make a long story short, I told him no and when he didn't take no for an answer, I ended up breaking his arm. I didn't mean too, I just meant to get him off me."

"Ah, that's where the thin bones come in," I supplied.

She nodded and then grinned. "He's lucky it was his arm. If he hadn't rushed and been such a jerk, I might have given him some and broke all the bones in his body. I get a little carried away sometimes, if you haven't already noticed."

I rolled my neck around and replied, "Uh, yeah, I kind of noticed that earlier. You might find a few finger bruises on your inner thighs tomorrow from me trying to get my head back."

TxRad
TxRad
5,922 Followers