Reuben and Cerise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had conflicting feelings. How human! I said, "You'll figure it out. But whatever you need to think or feel or talk about or do to get closer to what's going on with you, we can do. Ultimately, you are his; I want to help facilitate that."

Boy, how glorious is that! And I actually believed it. This is a woman I was incredibly hot for, but not one I could marry. I already was married to one of those. Cerise didn't want to marry me, either, she just wanted to fuck me because it gave her a feeling of freedom that she couldn't find with her husband, but seeing her light up when she talked about them as a family it was clear how things needed to unfold. It had become a zero sum game for her, she lost in order for him to win, and finding both her humility and her pride at home was the thing I had to help her to do.

* * *

She had parked her car in front of my house and popped me a text. I went down in a carefully pressed silk aloha shirt, fine cotton pants, the crease impeccable, and a nice Hartman bag with my weekend stuff in it. She had slipped over to the passenger side and I got in.

"You look absolutely fantastic," I said. She was wearing a short-ish, flouncy skirt and a tailored jacket over a silk top.

"Thank you, she said. "I think you'll like it even better later."

"I can't imagine liking it better that I do now."

"Well, it'll just be a surprise, then."

A flood of images of her naked and cumming and touching and swallowing blacked out the moment; my cock stiffened in response. Thinking to myself that I'd better get a hold of things I took a deep breath, pushed away the images, pulled away from the curb and headed south.

"I'm really looking forward to this," I said. "Thanks for deciding to come. Have you figured out why you are here?"

"I don't even know it that's the right question." She looked pensive, her brows furrowed in thought. "I'm here because I want to be with you today. I feel loved and honored and respected and just a little bit dirty and fun, and it feels so relaxed. We're just here to have some fun and it is such a relief. I'm like an errant schoolgirl going to the mall instead of class. At home I try to let myself feel this way with him and its really hard. Everything is weighted so much. I feel angry often, not even about the affair but that I have to deal with this at all. Why can't our marriage have just stayed happy and simple?"

"Maybe it is, and you just don't see it?"

"Oh no," she said, "definitely not. Simple is what this is. I don't owe you anything and I can give you everything. I owe him so much and expect so much from him, I mean he supports me and our kids. I feel bad even asking him for the things I want."

She was almost crying. I put my hand on her shoulder. "I guess his affair was a gift to you, honey. If he hadn't done that you never might have figured it out."

"What have I figured out?" Challenging.

"That you need things, too, and you have the right to ask for them."

She was quiet. I turned on the radio and we listened to Brahms, on the classical station. An hour went by and the road wound up into the Santa Cruz Mountains. I felt her hand on my knee and glanced over; she had slipped her coat off. Under it was a loose silk designer tank top. The top hugged the outside of her shoulders and dropped way down in the front and in the back and under her arms.

"How does that top stay up?" I asked.

She blushed and shrugged her shoulders. The top dropped down to her waist, exposing her breasts.

"It doesn't, usually," she said. "That's why the jacket. There's a dot of Velcro in each shoulder."

"Wow," I said. "Wow. How am I going to sit the car with you when you look like that?"

"I told you you'd like it better."

"You were right."

"I can put the jacket back on, it closes."

"I don't know that you need to go that far."

"Well okay, then."

"It's a long drive. What did you have in mind?"

"Just do it, I think; whatever we want in the moment. You were very sweet with me and I trust you and you loved my breasts, so here they are." She reclined the seat a bit and lifter her arms back above her head. "Reuben wanted someone else. Just want me."

"Hand me the blouse," I said.

She slipped it off and gave it to me. I crumpled it up and put it in the door pocket next to me.

"That's better. Now the jacket."

I took the folded jacket and stashed it on my side of the car. She blushed. "Would it be all right if we kept the jacket here? I wouldn't want to get arrested."

"I'll handle that," I said. "Just relax."

Seeing that I had only one hand I drove fairly sedately in the right lane. She opened her legs and what little there was of her skirt rode up. Her body was there for my other hand, which roamed freely from clit to nipples and back again. When I had to pass people, I did it quickly. I let her put the jacket back on through Santa Cruz and Carmel, but took it back when we got on the two lane road to Big Sur. Then I took her hand and placed it between her legs.

"You want me to touch myself?" she blushed.

"Recline the seat, honey, and relax." Time lengthened as her fingers roamed her body, touching nipple and clit softly. She was like a fine wine, aging in the barrel, ripening to its ultimate flavor.

When traffic slowed in Big Sur, I had her get dressed. We arrived at Ventana, around 10:30, and wonderfully, our room was ready. We were escorted there, and the door closed behind us.

"Take off your clothes again," I said. "Nudity really seems to agree with you."

"With you, you mean." She hung up her clothes. The sun was beating down on the balcony. I sat her in the chaise, the sun warming her bare skin and spread her legs, slowly tickling her clit with my tongue, easy, following her rhythm until I was drinking her juices.

"Oh god," she said. "Thank you so much!"

My cock was super hard and I wanted to stick it in her. Instead, I picked up the phone and dialed the spa.

"Do you have an appointment for a woman this afternoon? Yes, massage and facial, at least."

I tossed Cerise the spa menu. "You're going up there in half an hour or so, so look that over and let me know if there's anything else you want."

She just looked at me and shook her head, a huge smile on her face. "Oh, wow, fantastic. You are going to get so fucked later!"

"You still have half an hour now," I said.

"Oh no, I need to get ready. But I won't need anywhere near that long. Just sit down over there."

She knelt between my legs and gave a juicy, slurpy, no holds barred, tongue-licking lip-sucking blowjob. My cock inflated to enormous proportions. It was pulsing and she was sucking and fucking me with her mouth and the throbbing built down low in my balls until I absolutely exploded into her mouth; she let it all drip down out her lips and down my cock and all over her fingers that still were lightly rubbing up and down and then licked it all up while looking into my eyes. She had it right, though; I lasted barely five minutes. I heard her brushing her teeth and she came flouncing in with the hotel bathrobe hanging open.

"Are you just wearing that?"

"That's what they say in the handout," she said. "Come in your bathrobe."

When she came back about three hours later she dropped the robe as she came in the door. I was already naked and we made long languid love in the mellow afternoon until we both were sated. Afterward, we decided to go to the pools. Her bikini was amazing. The top was two small triangles that covered about half her breasts and slid around on two very thin strings. The bottom had a little more coverage in the rear, but in the front the strings stretched well below the point of her hips, connecting down low where the triangle barely covered her public hair. And it was flesh colored, to boot. From more than about twenty feet away it looked like she was nude, and from the side she basically was.

She put on her high heeled sandals and sunglasses, and reached for a coverup.

"Stay like that," I said.

"In the hotel?"

"Everywhere."

"I'm practically naked." She blushed deeply.

"I know." I was completely in love with that woman at that moment; I would have done anything she asked, but she fortunately was as respectful of my life as I was of hers.

Dinner was in the hotel restaurant; Cerise, still bare underneath, wore only a short white muslin skirt that clung determinedly to the small part of her thighs that it covered, and a nipple enhancing silk chemise, low cut and sleeveless, in the colors of the spring. After dinner we walked the grounds, arm in arm. There were many secluded corners in which to stop and bare her body from the top or bottom; it was wonderful, but I was hurting. Joan, I thought, this is what it felt like to touch and hold you when you were a willing, loving woman who wanted only that. I prayed for it again. Cerise noticed. She put her arm around my shoulders, like a true friend

"Thinking about Joan?" she asked me.

"Why doesn't she want this anymore?"

"She wants something else," Cerise said. "Give that to her and I bet she'll give more to you."

"What?"

"That's the million dollar question isn't it?" She took my hand and we reached a bench overlooking the ocean and sat. Her skirt rode up; I took off her top. She unzipped my pants. We sat there, huddled we stayed, hands working each others genitals, her constant quiet shudders visible in the moonlight glinting off the whitecaps. Back in the room, we cuddled together, naked, until I somehow found the passion to cum again, her body draped over three stacked pillows and hips thrusting as desperately back against me as I possessed her. I pulsed one more time and we both collapsed, my cock still inside as we drifted off to sleep.

Waking up in the morning with my naked fantasy girl right next to me was a complicated experience. After the previous night, I was ready to throw my whole life over and follow her anywhere; at the same time I knew it was impossible to compete with her love for her children, and by extension her husband, and what they had built together. I got quietly out of bed and stepped out onto the balcony, imagining my wife standing next to me in the softness of the early morning.

"Well, Sam," she said, "this is a fine mess you're in. It hard to believe you really are betraying me like this."

"Joanie, if you've been watching how can you call this a betrayal? Its three times and done. She is doing everything that you've denied me, everything that I've asked you for again and again. I still don't know why you stopped, but that's why I'm here. Why can't we have this again?"

"I've changed. I just don't have the sexual capacity that I once did."

"But I do," I said. "I do. If you can't compromise for my sake, then I have to take this."

"So be it." She sighed. "I wonder if you'll tell me about it."

Not anytime soon, I said to myself.

Soft hands encircled my stomach as a warm, naked body pressed against mine; a hand dropped to my cock and began to lightly massage it back to hardness.

"Good morning," I said.

"Hi." The handjob continued.

"Shall we go back to bed?" I asked.

"Not now," said my beautiful Cerise. "Lets stay out here."

We shoehorned ourselves together on the chaise. She kept working my cock as I ordered breakfast, but by the time it was delivered I could not be denied and it got cold while we fucked like it was our last day on earth—short, hard and noisy. After breakfast, we checked out of the room and went for a hike. Cerise wore some short shorts and a tight tank top over her naked body—she looked like Lara Croft. We found a quiet place far up the mountain where we could look out over the Pacific, and I could get her naked and bring her off once again. When we got back down to the lodge it was time for a late lunch, a shower in the pool restrooms, and back in the car for our long drive back to SF; Cerise was bare-chested, miniskirted and aroused. I got aroused, too, and when we got home she gave me one more blowjob before changing back into her mom clothes and heading home.

* * *

It was a week later when my phone rang.

"I told him."

"You did." I kept it very neutral.

I tried again. "What did you say?"

"That I met someone in a bar on my night away, went back to his room, fucked him, and went to my room."

"That was a kindness. I imagine it would have been very difficult if he knew how really intimate we have become. How did he react?"

"It was very strange. First he said he was relieved that it had finally happened, he had been so worried and wondering about it every night, and he was surprised he wasn't angry. Then he asked me how it was, and I said nice, and he said how nice, I said pretty nice, I liked it, and then he asked me what we did. I wondered if he really wanted to know, and he said he did, so I said that we kind of rolled around on the bed and kissed, and then we got naked and I jacked the guy off and then we fucked and he came inside me, and then he got me off with his fingers and then I got up and left."

"So what was strange?"

"He kept wanting to know the details. He asked me if I sucked him, and I said just a little, why, and he said I swear to God, I don't know why, but its really turning me on imagining you with another guy. He took my hand put it on his cock and it was hard. Something just came over me, and I took his cock out and started rubbing it and saying things."

"What kind of things?"

"Is that why you fucked Ruby Claire, I asked him so you could see me fucking someone else? And he said I swear to god, forgive me, I don't know but maybe. I got really angry and really dirty. I squeezed his cock really hard and rubbed it raw and I kept asking, like, Do you want see his cock in me? Do you want me to suck him? Should I be naked when he comes all over my face? Stuff like that.

"That's turning me on, honey."

"Well, him too, because he came all over my hands, and then I told him it was the other guy's cum and I licked if off my hand like I did for you and he went sort of nuts and ripped my pajamas off and fucked me like a maniac! It was great, actually, and since then things have been really nice. We've made love almost every night and I feel the rock lifting off my heart. It feels like we're going to make it."

"Oh, Cerise, I'm so glad for you."

And I was, but my heart felt very heavy. I was going to lose her.

"I guess your plan worked, then," I said, "you did find your way. I'll take you off my calendar for next week, then."

"No, please don't. I really want to have one more time with you. Can we?"

My heart gladdened.

See you next week, then."

I rented a room at the Pelican Inn. We met there, she in her car and me on the bike and took a long walk down to Muir Beach, around the headlands to Green Gulch, then back down the valley to the Inn.

"This is what our friendship is now," I said to her.

"Not quite yet," she said. "Lets head back to the room."

"I didn't expect this," I said

"Well, this one will really surprise you. He wants me to make a video of you and me having sex."

"What?"

"You need to wear a mask, he doesn't want to know who you are. He just wants to see me fucking."

"Control you, you mean."

"I wouldn't call it that. Its unbelievable how much we've talked, and how much his sexual fantasies drove what he did. If I can give it to him, why shouldn't I? I'm never going to fuck anyone else ever again, so if he wants this, one time, I can do it for him."

"That's lovely of you, especially because I'm the beneficiary!"

I leaned in and kissed her. She kissed me back, but then we had a fairly long conversation about what to with the cameras. Cerise excused herself and I heard the water running. When she can out she was dressed in the same outfit from the drive to Big Sur.

"Your costume?" I said.

She laughed. "Yep. You sure liked it, and I thought I could do a lot of teasing."

"Of Reuben?" I said.

"You just wait. You are going to have to really control yourself, I can't have you cumming in the first five minutes, OK?"

I held up my little blue pill. "Even if I do, I have help!"

The mask was a simple paper one that covered my eyes. She also made me wear a black headscarf, so my hair was completely covered.

"Come," she said to me. "My husband wants to see me have sex with another man on video. So here I am, Reuben," she said to the camera. "I hope you meant it when you said you wanted this, because you are about to get it." She straddled me her back to the camera, and I drank in the heat of her skin. She knelt on the floor in front of me and opened my pants.

Over her shoulder, she said to the camera, "I'm going to suck his dick now, Reuben."

"Don't you think he wants to watch?" I said.

"I bet he does, but he's just going to have to wait. Why don't you tell him what I'm doing."

"HI, Reuben," I said. "I'm . ." I let out a groan. "Oh man, she just took my cock in her mouth, she's rolling it around. Her mouth is so wet and warm, she's making me hard. She's licking me." I moaned. "Now she's really going up and down. Do you see her head moving? My cock is going way deep. I can't believe you put this at risk by seeing someone else. I would steal this girl from you if I could, but she is loyal. Now she stopped and she' just licking me all over and jerking me off with her hand—your wedding rings look fantastic wrapped around my cock . . . Oh, but I was introducing myself I'm . ." I stopped and looked down. "Honey," I said to Cerise, "do I have a name?"

"Name him what you want, Reuben, in your mind." she said over her shoulder. "Who do you want to see me fuck? Your boss? My boss? An actor?"

"Hey Reuben," I said, "I'm just who you want me to be today. Your wife's lover. You really started something when you had your affair; it hurt her a lot when she found out. Was that what you wanted to do? Look at this beautiful face." I withdrew my cock and moved our profiles to the camera, then took her by the chin and lovingly turned her face to the camera. She cradled my cock against her cheek and looked straight at him. "She loves you, man, and you almost lost it." Still on her knees she kissed and licked the tip and the glans; my cock jumped a little with each touch. "You can have this, Reuben," she said to him. She pushed me back onto the bed and straddled me in a 69. "You can have this, too." She took my cock full into her mouth. I licked her clit and fucked her with my tongue, looking straight into the overhead camera.

"Oh man, Benny, what an awesome cocksucker. You must have been in a total fog to risk this." Her lips and hand were going up and down and my cock was getting harder and harder and actually jumping around a little bit like I was going to come and I said,

"Oh, honey I'm going to come in your mouth if you keep that up."

She stopped. My cock popped out of her mouth, with a sound the camera must have picked up. "No, I'm not going to do that, yet. I know he wants to see it, but you should fuck me, first." I lifted her up and kissed her deeply, then turned her around so we both faced the camera. She lifted her hips up, I aimed and we met in the middle. Full insertion.

Uhhh, she groaned. "He's got his cock inside me, Ben. Your wife is fucking someone else. Do you want to see it? Oh, but I'm here and you're there. Do you wish you were here?"

"No, honey," I said to her, "he doesn't wish he was here. He's getting exactly what he wants right now. He wants me to be fucking you. He's imagining it right now. He probably has your kids in front of a move and he's jacking himself off in your bedroom. He wants to watch this and pretend it was him. He wants to watch you do it to someone else while he's doing the same things to you. He wants to watch this film and know that you're doing it for him."

"Really." She stopped. There was a tone her voice. I don't think she liked that idea very much. "Why wouldn't he just want to do me himself?"