Reuben and Cerise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess he just feels more special knowing he has the power to share you. That the powerful fucking you show to someone else actually belongs to him." I kept up a steady fucking motion; the skirt was bouncing with each thrust, but he couldn't see it.

"That's kind of fucked up, but it sounds right. Benny," she said, "Benny, I'm choosing this. There's someone I want you to meet." She reached up behind my head. Took a handful of mask and headscarf and pulled it right off.

"This is Sam," she said. "He's my friend. Good friend. He cares about our happiness. I'm making love to him because I want to. I'm making the movie because you want me to, but I would be here with him on my last day out even if you didn't want the movie."

I had jumped a bit at the suddenness of her move, but I understood it. "Hello, Reuben," I said. "I really, really like your wife, she is an interesting, lively gal, a beautiful yogini and a truly awesome lover. It has been a tremendous honor to share this time with her. I feel lucky that you were such a dick, but this is a very forgiving woman. I have one, too." I held up my hand and showed him my ring. "She talks about you and your kids constantly. She loves you. Don't drive her to do something like this again, okay? Cherish your Cerise. I sure do. But we're giving you a gift now, aren't we? Honey," I said to Cerise, "I don't want to stain your clothes. Would you like to get naked?"

"Do you think Benny want to see me naked?"

"I think men like to see women naked," I said.

"But do you think Benny wants to see me naked?"

"I think he thinks you are the most beautiful woman he has ever met and the only one he wants. He idolizes you."

"But he needed to see someone else naked."

"Yes, I agreed, "he did. You have every right to be hurt. But now you're doing this, it's his turn, and getting naked is the next thing to do for our movie."

"If I'm naked, he might see that your cock is inside me."

"I think he wants to see that," I said.

She got serious for a moment, "Just because he can? Is that basically it?"

"Yep, I think so."

"He want to see how turned on I am by another man?"

"He wants to see how much another man is turned on by you."

"Strange."

"I can understand it," I said.

"God, men are so weird." She writhed against my cock, flirting again, "If I'm naked, he'll see how wet and full I am down there."

"I think he wants to see that, too."

"Oh right. Do you think he wants to see how hard my nipples are?"

"I'm sure he loves your breasts as much as he loves the rest of you. Besides, your nipples show through the top when they're hard like this."

"Good point," she said. "But I bet you'd like to see that anyway, hey Ben?"

I reached around in front and unbuttoned the jacket, told her not to shrug her shoulders, then I reached under each shoulder of the jacket to pop the Velcro and keep the top up when I took off the jacket. Her bare arms reached back above her head and around mine, and pointed nipples showed through the thin gray silk. I ran my hands up and down her torso, the think silk electric under my touch.

"I like your nipples too, "I said, and reached around to take both her her breasts in my hand. She ground herself against my lap, fully impaled. We both sighed. "This is so nice," I said. But weren't you getting naked?"

"Oh, Right," she said. "I guess the top is next. Would you mind?"

"Not at all." I used both hands to untuck it from the skirt, and lifted it up and over her outstretched arms. I pit it down on top of the jacket, then put my left hand on her breast and my right on her stomach, above the hip-hugging skirt. "Look Benny. He's touching my tits." Then I slid my hand down the waistband of her skirt, which still covered her.

'Ohhh god, oh god, touch me there." She groaned and gasped. "Ben, his cock is inside me and his finger is rubbing me. This is really hot. Would you like to see it?" She went to unbutton her skirt.

"Wait. Don't you have shoes on?" I said to her.

"Oh. Okay. Naked means naked, I guess." She tortured him a while longer, lifting and rotating one leg at a time and deftly slipped the strap off her heel with the other toe: one by one the shoes fell to the floor.

"Now? I'm only wearing one more thing," she said.

"I guess its time," I said. "Shall we do it together?" She unsnapped the waistband and lowered the zipper; I lifted the skirt up and over her head.

"Hold me up, Sam?" I put my hand on the side of her ribcage, stabilizing her." Look, Benny," she said, lifting her legs wide to the side. Everything was hard and wet and engorged and pulsing and very, very obscene.

"Do you wish your cock was there? Right there where my friend's is right now?"

"Cerise," I said to her, "Enough of this performing. Lets make love."

And we did. I pulled us back on the bed so we were on our sides facing the camera: she opened her legs wide to make the fucking visible. I twisted her body so all her curves were at maximum and fucked her slow and unrelenting, until she said he wants to see you pound on me, so she braced herself, on hand and knees, and we proceeded to fuck up a storm. We did doggie a lot. I flipped her into regular missionary, pinner her wrtst to the bed above her head and pumped easily, but when she pulled her knees to her ears I just fucked the living daylights out of her. She was panting and groaning and yelping and saying things like, god, I'm so hot, and take me now and after about ten minutes of pounding action she moaned when I shot a gigantic load deep into her cunt. We forgot about Benny.

"Wow," I said to her. "I love you. That was so great."

"You forgot to cum in my mouth."

"Oops. We can try for that later. I said. "How do you feel?"

"So happy! So aroused. Can we keep going?"

"It's going to take a bit of time for me to recover." I said, "even with the Viagra. Let me help?" I gently touched her clit, and she jumped about a mile high. "That's good," she said. So I did it, gently rubbing her hair with my other hand.

"Do you think this will be interesting for Benny?" she asked.

"I don't know. Maybe you should touch yourself."

"Okay. I can do that." And she leaned back against me, one hand lightly circling her clit, one wandering from breast to breast to her mouth and back to her breasts, and then both hands down low and the after she came both hands worked her nipples.

"Pretty hot," I said, "but I have one more idea. Will you try?"

"Sure. Whatever you want. I trust you," she said. "Let me know if anything is wrong," I said, and placed the tip of an eight by two inch cock-molded ebony vibrator against her lower lips. She looked down at it through hormone-depraved eyes.

She said, "Who's that?"

I said, "It's Bobby." Bobby was the name of her carved and cut Crossfit instructor.

"When did he get here? Does he want to fuck me?"

"He does."

Do you think its okay with Benny?"

"It seems," I said, ""that your Benny is quite happy with the whole thing; a few more cocks probably shouldn't matter that much."

"Are there more?"

"No, actually. Bobby is the only one."

"Okay. He can. I didn't do my bells, today. I guess I have to pay."

"He understands. He just want to share his understanding in depth," and at the word depth I slowly slid the thing fully up into her. She grabbed at her breasts like they were about to fall off. I slid it all the way out and all the way in, slowly, deliberately, about fifteen or twenty times.

"Oh, Bobby," she said, "that's good. Look, Benny, an extra bonus fuck. Do you want more? Ten guys lined up out in the hallway, Bang, bang, banging your wife?"

She was moaning in time to slow thrusting, starting low in her belly and rising up as I went in, holding her breath at the top, then slowly exhaling with a rattling sound as I slipped it out. The final time I slipped it all the way up and held it there, and when I turned it on she seized the sheets with both hands and her entire body stretched and arched out to its maximum as sticky, wet fluid gushed out of her insides. She was incoherent. "Oh fuck, shit, fuck, Oh my god, on my god shit fuck shit Ahhhh, eeeehm uunnh." I left the vibrator on; her hand dropped down and she took the it in hand, slipping it out a bit and angling it just so it touched her in exactly the right places. It was insanely erotic, and my cock responded.

I sat on the bed behind her and put her torso in my lap; with my left hand I kept her left knee spread wide so the camera could see the deep penetration of the dildo. I held my cock up to her mouth. And she shifted and took me in, balanced on her right elbow with that hand wrapping my shaft, her hen sliding up and down on its stiffness as together we held the vibrating dildo in place. She blew me relentlessly, up and down, using her hand, licking then swallowing the sword once again. She moved her hand away and the vibrator started to slip out; I reached down, and fucked her with it while she used both hands and her mouth on my cock. When I was just about there I asked her, "Do you think Benny wants me to come in your mouth or on your face?"

"I don't know," she said, "I want you to do just what you want to."

"In your mouth," I said, "but don't swallow it right away."

She raised a quizzical eyebrow but I zeroed in on the scene with my phone, thrust three times and erupted. It started to drip out around her mouth and run down my cock and her chin while keeping my cock planted in her face. I shrunk out and she looked into the phone and smiled, blowing cum bubbles out of her mouth into the camera. She swallowed, licked her lips, and then licked up most of the remaining cum. I reached down and brought her up to me, and we kissed and kissed, sharing everything.

We turned off the cameras, then, and for the rest of the afternoon, edited the video. Naked. It was super hot to watch ourselves, and we had to take a few sex breaks, but by the time 8:00 rolled around we had a reasonably interesting and very hot twenty-five minute video. Cerise narrated the story of his fall, her adultery and her rededication to her husband. We ended with a scene where she put her wedding and engagement rings back on after licking my cum off of them. We did not short him on the graphic and noisy scenes of fully engaged sex, either. Some of the scenes we did a split screen from both main cameras and it turned out that I hadn't even noticed her getting closeups with her phone; there were some very juicy ones. I had a lot of blowjob POV, too.

And that was it, I thought. We stopped for a goodbye dinner in Sausalito; in front of my house we kissed a quiet and relatively chaste goodbye. I saw her in class the next week. We both felt that it was over, yet there was a remarkable gentleness emerging in our friendship that was worth what I believed was the end of our sexual times together. In a private moment I asked her, "Did Reuben like his video?"

"He sure did. This whole thing was a song unsung, and it changed our lives to bring it into the open. I didn't tell him about the dildo part, and when it came on his jaw dropped about ten feet. He started crying, and I asked if we should shut it off, and he said no, I can't believe you did that for me! I let him think that was why I did it."

"Cerise," I interjected, "That was why you did it."

She gave me an enigmatic little smile.

"Is that what I said?"

"Yes, it was."

"What I remember about that day is how I wanted you. And it looks like I get you again, if you're willing. Reuben wants to have a threesome."