Reunion

Story Info
It had to be Aunt Emily's wine in the punch.
6k words
4.62
52.3k
63
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Family Reunion -- It was Aunt Emily's wine . . .

When Grandma & Grandpa Lawrence decided to leave the farm, they intended to put it up for auction. Their only condition was for it to stay a farm and not be sold off to developers. However; the entire family loved the place and my mother & father (who was making a killing in real estate) worked a deal with Mom's brothers and sisters to buy the entire estate. The farm consisted of 700 acres of crop land, or grazing land, and 75 acres of woodland. The woods had a sizeable creek running through them and a pond that Grandpa and Mom's brothers had widened for swimming and fishing.

Since all of Mom's brothers had turned to farming and ranching, Dad leased all the cropland to them for mere pennies on the dollar. They completely renovated the house, setting up a ground floor suite, where Grandma and Grandpa could live out their lives, if they wished. That way there wouldn't be the added expense of a retirement home or community, and my grandparents could come and go as they pleased. The whole family was thrilled with the setup and we moved back to the country -- or - I should say my parents moved back to the country.

My name is Daniel, or Danny. I was born when Mom & Dad lived in the suburbs of St Paul. My sister was born a year and a half later. While we visited the farm a lot, sometimes for a couple of months, in the summer, it wasn't really our home. Mom, however; grew up there.

Mom and Dad met in college, during their senior year, while studying for marketing and business degrees. They got married a month after they graduated and I popped out 10 months later, while Dad was getting his MBA. It was shortly after his graduation celebration, that Mom became pregnant with my little sister, Julianna. But it didn't stop Mom from starting on her MBA. While Dad went to work in real estate, Mom went to school. It took Mom some extra months to graduate, because she had to take a semester off to have a baby.

Anyway, Julie and I grew up, lived, and went to school in the suburbs of St Paul. I was in my sophomore year at the university and Julie was in her freshman year, when the grandparents decided to retire. That Christmas was our first at the farm, and the following summer, she & I moved "home" to the farm. Dad had, already, sold the house in St Paul, and he and Mom were living on the farm full time. While Dad had brought in contractors to do the heavy work of the renovations, there was still a lot of work for Julie & me to do. Since Dad was renovating the barn, to become his and Mom's offices, a garage for the cars, and a workshop. Julie & I were delegated to painting. I lost count of the number of walls and ceilings we painted. Our arms felt like they would fall from our bodies.

On the plus side, when the work was done for the day, we could jump into our swim suits and a quick walk into the woods brought us to the pond, where we could lay around in the cool water & just relax. The big plus was that Julie was definite eye candy in a two piece swim suit and a lot of fun when we got into tickling matches, or wrestling matches in the water.

Sometimes, Mom and even Dad would join us. Mom was model quality in a swim suit, although she tended towards one piece suits instead of bikinis. Still, she filled them out quite nicely and both women gave my imagination a lot of fodder for when I needed some jack-off time.

As Julie and I worked through the summer, side by side, and played afterwards in the pond, or rode the horses to just get away for a bit, we grew closer and closer. There were a lot of touchy feely, shared secrets, and it seemed no subject was taboo.

One day, while swimming, she swam up behind me, underwater, yanked my swim trunks down and off and swam away. She stayed in the water with them and eventually let me catch her and get them back. A couple days later, while we were having a splash fight, I got close enough to untie her bikini bra and get away with it. That forced her to stay submerged and she couldn't chase after me without showing. I teased her for a few minutes and then tossed it back to her. The rest of our swim sessions, together, sometime wound up with one of snatching the suit off the other. While we tried to preserve modesty, we got plenty of views of each other, and kept it all fun. We never did try to go further than that.

But I'm digressing. This story is about the family reunion -- the one that changed the family forever.

The family got together after harvest, every year for a party. It was always held at our grandparents (now out parents) farm, because of the space available, the woods and hiking trails and the pond. The men even built a 16x16 platform for dancing. It was a day & a half affair. The half being Saturday evening when it was just adults and older teens (18+) because of the drinking and a little shared pot. Sunday was all day and for everyone from 8 weeks to 72 years (Grandpa's age). It included games for the youngsters, usually a hired clown or face painter, horse rides, hay rides and the pond was open to all.

Saturday evening, the women made a punch -- and it did have a punch. It usually included two or three bottles of vodka, rum, or brandy. Then the fruit juice and usually some wines to get the flavor just right. This year, Grandma's sister, Aunt Emily, brought some Huckleberry wine she claimed to have made from an ancient recipe. The women tasted it, but claimed it had a vinegar taste, but they added it to the punch and it actually brightened the flavor. So they put the punch bowl out for folks to dip into glasses.

That night, I had to stay sober. I had wrenched my back while carrying some full 5-gallon paint buckets and I was on some pain killers with strict instruction for no drinking. So I kept my glass filled with Ginger Ale and went along with the party.

Everyone else was tapping the punch bowl and commenting on this year's excellent mixture. Even Julie was sipping on a glass of the brew and giggling with some of her cousins. It was about 45 minutes into the party that I noticed some unusual activities going on.

As I walked around the dance platform, there was Uncle Bob getting one deep-throating blow job from Aunt Lorraine, who was married to Uncle Fredrick. They weren't hiding and the party was going on around them. As I watched I heard a feminine "Whoop!" behind me and turned to see Dad pounding into Aunt Betsy's ass, as she bent over the corner of the platform. She had her skirt up over her back and a pair of bikini briefs around her ankles.

I immediately looked around for Mom, who would be out for blood if she saw Dad doing that. I found her up on the platform, dancing with Dad's brother, Uncle Larry, except, she had Uncle Larry's zipper down and was stroking his 7-incher in her hands, while he was unbuttoning her blouse. Needless to say, I was speechless.

This was the third Saturday night party that I attended and the first two were definitely not like this. As I roamed, around, men and women seemed to grab whoever was closest to them and start making out. Uncle Fredrick was sitting on the porch bench with Bermuda shorts and underwear around his ankles. My cousin Louise, Uncle Bob's daughter, was bouncing up and down on his hard cock. Aunt Emily was on her knees between Grandma's legs slurping Grandma's pussy. Grandpa was laid back on one of the log benches with Mary Jean, Uncle Larry's wife, rubbing her pussy around his face while she bent over and gave him a blow job.

I immediately thought of Julie and ran over to where I last saw her talking to our cousins Darryl and Lois. Darryl had Lois on her hands and knees while he pounded her doggy style. Julie had gone somewhere else. I turned to look elsewhere and saw the dance platform. The music was still playing, but the dances had gotten very erotic. Uncle Larry was lying on his back while Mom rode him cowgirl. Next to them was Aunt Gloria with her legs high and wide, getting pounded by her son Robby. Dad had turned around so he was sitting on the corner of the platform while Aunt Betsy slid her pussy up and down his cock.

Needless to say, all this activity had me hard as a rock. While I didn't know what was going on, I needed to find Julie. That's when a pair of hands wrapped around my eyes from behind, and Julie's soft voice said, "Guess who."

I turned to see her strip her tank top off and she pushed me back against the dance platform. As I sat on the edge, she stripped her shorts and undies down and reached for the button on my blue jeans.

"I've been thinking of this all summer." She said, "I don't know why but we need to do this, Now!" She had my jeans undone and was tugging them down.

"Woah, Julie!" I said, "This isn't the best . . ."

"Shush," she said, "We need to do this. Please, Danny, I need this," she whimpered. She got my jeans and tighty-whities down around my knees and climbed over me, pushing me back. She grabbed my hard cock, positioned herself, and literally dropped -- impaling herself on me.

"Ohhh, Yessss!" she cried as she was setting up her rhythm. She pushed her bra up and leaned over me, dropping a hard nipple right on my lips. "Suck them, Please." She gasped.

All I could do was comply. I sucked her left nipple into my mouth and worked it while pinching and tweaking the other. With my other hand I reached down between us and fingered her clit while she bounced on me.

"Oh, Danny, you're going to make me come. You need to come with me baby!" she cried. She changed her thrusting so I was getting more friction in that hot channel that gripped and milked my cock.

"Julie, I'm getting close," I said, "You better pull off and . . ."

"NO!" she cried, "In me -- you have to come with me and in me. Show me you love me and fill me up! Ohhh Gooooddd!" she was climaxing. Her pussy started a grip and release with her spasms and that did it for me. Everything I had stored was rushing though my cock and into her hot pussy as she ground down on me. As deep as I was, I had to be shooting straight through her cervix and into her womb.

As we came down from our high, Julie rolled off me to my side. She curled up against me, laying one leg over my body and cock, rubbing her sloppy crotch against my leg.

"Thank you, Danny." She said, "We finally did it. It was so wonderful."

"And beautiful, my darlings." said my Mom, as she knelt beside us. The nipples on her C-sized boobs were hard and pointy and her dark bush was dripping. I tried to get up but, Julie was holding me down.

"Mom," I said, "I'm sorry, I . . ."

"Shush," said Mom. "That was wonderful." She reached down and circled my semi-hard cock with her fingers. She stroked a couple of times and then brought her fingers to her mouth and sucked them clean. "And delicious, too." She giggled.

Mom reached down and pried Julie's leg off me. She them moved around and spread Julie's legs and bent over her crotch. "It's best when it's hot from the source." She said. She leaned down and licked at Julie's wet pussy, forcing her pussy lips open and digging in with her tongue. You could hear the slurping and Julie let out a groan. Mom continued to slurp and Julie was lost in the sensations. I rolled to my side to watch them and looked around the yard. Everyone, there, was getting some kind sex. Uncle Bob and Uncle Larry had lost their partners and were sitting side by side on the porch bench, fondling each other's cocks, while they watched the action. Julie, meanwhile, had found my cock with her hand, and was stroking me hard again, while enjoying Mom's loving, licking.

Mom finally lifted her head and looked at my cock. "As much as I want to," she said to Julie" I think you had better take this guy to bed for the night. I'm sure I can find something else hard around here." With that, she gave Julie's pussy a final kiss and leaned over me and gave my cock a swift lick and a kiss. Then she stood up and walked towards a group grope happening on the log benches.

Julie got up and grabbed my cock. "Come on," she said, pulling on my cock and grabbing my hand. "You heard Mom. You're mine tonight." She pulled me up so I was standing and I almost fell flat on my face as my blue jeans and shorts were still wrapped around my ankles. She giggled and said, "Just take them off. You won't need them anyway."

I stepped out of them, but grabbed them before she started pulling me by the hand towards the house. We walked past the platform, passing Dad, who was lying on his back with another of our cousins, Sylvia, rubbing her pussy up and down his face. She was licking at his cock trying to get it hard again. We walked past Uncle Larry who was getting a blow job from Uncle Bob. Julie & I laughed as we didn't know any males in our family who were bent that way.

Julie dragged me through the parlor and up the stairs to her room. Once inside she closed the door and pushed me over to her bed. She sat on the bed lying back and pulling me over her. The tip of my harden cock just touched her pussy lips. She wiggled, trying to get me to enter her, but I pushed away.

"Uumm, Mom said it was better from the source." I said, and started kissing my way down her body. I paused at her nipples and gave them both a few nips & sucks, causing a few moans. I then tongued my way down across her tight belly to the fringe of her bush. I blew, gently, through her pussy hair, which caused some giggles, and her hand coming down behind my head pulling it into her crotch. Her legs spread wide for my access and I dove in face first.

I sucked a little on her pussy lips and then wedged my tongue between them, licking from her taint to her clit. I tickled around her nubbin and then licked down and started again. I slid a finger into her and found her spongy spot and started a come here gesture on it. At the same time I concentrated on her clit with my tongue, sucking it hard and lashing it around. Julie started a vibration and a loud moan that was getting louder by the second. Her hands grabbed the hair on my head, pulling me tighter into her crotch. It was getting hard to keep up the rhythm that had her climax building. Her back arched, her sweet juices were flooding my face and mouth. She let out a final yell and fell back onto the bed, limp.

As her legs relaxed, I was able to breathe again. I crawled back up alongside of her and let her catch her breath. I blew gently into her ear. She whimpered and rolled to face me. Her legs wrapped tightly around me as she deftly slid her pussy over my hard cock. We kissed deeply as we set up a gentle rhythm, barely moving against each other and that's how we fell asleep.

I woke up the next morning to some loud voices downstairs. Julie was still half wrapped around me and I tried to keep from waking her as I wiggled out from under her and out of bed. No luck -- she woke, stretched and looked, sleepy-eyed, through her breasts, at me as I stood at the end of her bed picking up my clothes. Suddenly her eyes popped wide open as she saw we were both nude. She grabbed a sheet and pulled it over her.

"Danny, what did. . ." she cried, "Danny, did we . . .?"

"Yep," I said, "You insisted and Mom agreed -- and it was absolutely wonderful."

"Mom?" she asked, "What did Mom have to do with this? Danny, we are in so much trouble. Why did you even think. . ."

I pulled my jeans up and sat back down on the bed beside her. "Easy, Sis," I said, "Something happened last night that is beyond explanation. We aren't the only ones affected by it. Do you hear what's happening downstairs, right now?"

We both sat and listened to the loud voices drifting up the stairs. "Get out of here and let me get dressed." She said, "But, wait for me."

I kissed her on the forehead and left her room to go to mine. I found a clean t-shirt and slid into my runners. As I went back into the hall, Julie came out in a tank top and shorts. We went down stairs to listen in on the arguing.

"Damn it, Fred," yelled Uncle Bob, "Louise turned eighteen, last month. You probably took her cherry!"

"Hold on, there, Bob," said Uncle Fredrick, "I didn't hear any complaints about you and Lorraine!"

"Gentlemen, gentlemen, gentlemen," yelled Grandpa, "Calm down. None of this is going to get solved by yelling at each other. For one thing, we haven't heard from the women yet and I don't think they're complaining. We have to find out why we did all of that."

Grandma, Mom, Aunt Betsy and Aunt Emily came into the room. Grandma went over to Grandpa and started to whisper in his ear. Mom walked over to Dad's chair and sat in his lap. I was very surprised at Mom, who was only wearing a pair of running shorts and a tank top with no bra. The other men in the room were looking at her too. She was whispering in Dad's ear.

Aunt Betsy was carrying a pitcher of a cloudy liquid. She set it on the table and walked over to Uncle Bob's side, putting her arms around him.

Dad knocked on the table for attention. "Guys," he said, "The ladies have something to say about all of this."

We looked back and forth between the women. Grandma finally spoke up. "While you men were in here yelling at one another, we've been in the kitchen trying to find what was different this year to cause us to wake up in the wrong beds this morning. What we finally settled on was the punch."

"The punch?" asked Uncle Larry.

"Yep," said Mom, "Actually what was in the punch. Every year we have made it from an old recipe that Mom had. This year, there was something different -- Aunt Emily's Huckleberry Wine."

"I got the recipe for the wine from a website," Said Aunt Emily. "I'm sorry; I didn't know that it would cause such a reaction."

"We looked the recipe up, on that website," said Aunt Betsy. "It's an Asian blend of spices, most of which are known aphrodisiacs."

"By itself, it tasted kind of vinegary," said Mom, "But it really added a wonderful taste to the punch, so we added all that Emily brought. What's left of the punch is in that pitcher, on the table. I had some this morning and so did Betsy. We've both agreed that, if a hard male member was showing, this morning, we'd cheerfully hop on for the ride."

"In fact," said Aunt Betsy, tugging on Uncle Bob's arms, "Bob and I have to go somewhere and talk about this in more detail."

All the women giggled at that, and Aunt Betsy started to pull Uncle Bob from the room. Some of the men looked back to Mom & Dad to see their reaction. Mom was still whispering in Dad's ears and giggling.

Dad got his arms under Mom's back & knees and stood up. "Well, guys," he said, "She is making promises and I think I had better see about keeping them. If you would excuse us." With that, he turned and walked out of the dining room carrying her, her arms wrapped around his neck and nuzzling his ears. As they walked passed Julie and I, and down the hall to the master bedroom, Mom looked over Dad's shoulder at us, with a silly grin on her face, and lewdly winked at us. Julie watched them walk into their bedroom with her eyes and mouth wide open.

Aunt Emily looked at the remaining men in the dining room. "Boys," she said, "There are four women in the kitchen, who have been drinking what's left of the punch. I would recommend you look to their desires. Who knows what may happen if you don't."

With that, all four brothers headed for the door to the kitchen. Once they had all departed the room Aunt Emily sat down with Grandma and Grandpa. Grandpa reached out and grabbed the pitcher and pulled it to him. He took a couple of sniffs of the liquid and looked at the women.

"Have you two been drinking this stuff this morning?" he asked. Both women shook their heads.

"Once we figured it out," said Grandma, "Emily and I decided to wait and see what you wanted to do."

"Hmmmm," said Grandpa. He got up and went to the side board and got three glasses. He turned and looked at the women with raised eyebrows.

12