Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back again with a couple of towels, I dropped them on the bench and joined Bill in the tub after taking a moment to try and figure a way to get into the thing without having to spread wide enough to drive a truck right on in. I looked furtively toward Bill and was pleased to note his attention appeared to be focused somewhere else entirely and climbed on in being sure to take a seat well away from Jenny’s husband. Well, he’s Dave’s friend as well.

Not wishing to have the tub pumps and bubbler wake the others, we left them off so that once the water calmed, Bill and I were left looking directly at one another. I was right, being seated in a hot tub while naked with an equally, well, perhaps not totally equally, naked woman had given Bill a hard-on. Perhaps I had nothing to do with it, maybe it was the movie he had been watching…but I don’t really believe that. Whatever, since I was pretty sure that Bill had peeked while I was undressing, I didn’t bother trying to duck my breasts under water and out of sight

It’s a good thing women don’t have cocks to get hard and give them away cause, had I had one, it sure would have been good and hard and if I did have one and if it were long enough, it would have stood straight up out of the water. Bill’s cock isn’t that long but it did rise high enough there was absolutely no doubt what that pink thing I could see was.

Both Bill and I tried to ignore that the other was naked and that we were both turned on and tried to find something to talk about that didn’t involve sex. I gave up trying altogether when Bill said, “So tell me again Julie, what is it that convinces you those people having sex out there were not supposed to be with the ones they were screwing?”

I explained my feelings again and Bill surprised me by saying, “Well I suppose that’s so, but think of this, perhaps they really are awfully good friends and have open marriages so no one feels threatened. Perhaps sex with friends is just a fun thing to do, much like having a meal together. Wouldn’t you agree it is possible to fuck someone and feel no more emotion than, perhaps a game of cards? You know, something that’s fun to do but different than what you, for instance, feel for Dave when you two do it? By the way, did you see or hear anything to indicate that any of the four was embarrassed or felt guilty about what they were doing? Is it possible they are so used to sharing sexual favors that it never occurs to them that what they do may not be a perfectly normal thing to do?”

I had to admit that but for the simple fact they seemed to have been commenting that their current partner did things differently, no one did anything more than take delight in what they were doing or whom they were doing it with. “So what are you getting at Bill, do you feel that the four of us might get involved in something like what those people were doing?”

“I don’t know Julie, perhaps I am. Then again, maybe all I’m saying is that it’s fun to think back to when we were still in college, you must know that some of the ‘accidental’ contacts we had were not accidents at all. What we did was risqué and fun and was mostly teasing. At that, if I had had the guts and wasn’t afraid Jenny would kill me for doing it, I certainly would have enjoyed taking our fun to another level.” He paused, thought for a moment, and added, “Naturally, I’m not suggesting that sexual fun and games could happen between you and me if our spouses were not in full agreement, perhaps even participating.”

“Well Bill, I imagine your dick feels a lot better in the flesh than it does through your trousers too. And like you, I wonder if it’s possible to be like those other people and still love our spouses the way we do. I guess people do manage to enjoy having sex with someone other than their spouse and yet to continue loving their own spouse. Those folks tonight, well it certainly seemed as though they were just having sex because doing it is fun. I didn’t stick around long enough to see what happened when they got back together with their own spouses, but it seems to me it couldn’t have been much fun if they knew that right after the fun ended they would have to have a hell of a fight with their own spouse.” I paused to think and said, “Oh the hell with it Bill, would you really like to move over here with me so we can see if either of us really wants to do something other than talk?”

Bill didn’t even hesitate and said, “In a New York minute I would, but Julie, I don’t want us to do something without Dave and Jenny being right here and in on it. I don’t think that would be right and I don’t want to do it that way. I don’t want to hurt you or make you feel bad but I think that’s the way it has to be.”

Had not the back door to the house opened just then, I’m not sure just how I would have reacted. As horny as I was by then, had Bill stood until his erect dick was in plain view and moved to sit beside me, I probably would have reached to see if his hard dick felt anywhere close to as nice as Dave’s. I wasn’t put to the test as I watched Dave and Jenny make their way toward us. Apparently neither was very upset at discovering Bill and me naked in the tub. Both were naked too and Dave was sporting about as great a hard-on as I had ever seen on him. Probably as big and hard as I guessed Bill to be.

I guess Bill and I were too shocked at having been discovered to speak up but it didn’t matter. Seeing our shocked expressions, Jenny giggled and said, “What’s the matter, never been caught playing naked with someone other’s spouse? Hey Bill, I heard your noble speech about remaining true and all that shit and think it’s great. Now, why don’t you get up and sit next to Julie so Dave and I can have room to sit where you are now,”

Had I not known Dave was my husband and Jenny, Bill’s wife, I might have thought them to be a terribly attractive couple who appeared to be very much in love with one another. I knew differently however and had a hard time imagining how, given the length of time Bill and I had taken to get where we were, how they managed to be as close as they seemed to be. Naked and making no effort to be modest as they approached.

I didn’t have to wonder for long as seeing Bill’s and my looks of surprise, Jenny giggled and admitted she had been awake almost from the moment Bill and I had gone out to the tub. Dave chuckled and said, “Me too. Oh I tried to get back to sleep but your tale of your adventures on the beach was fascinating and I had to listen and see how it all played out.” He looked at me, grinned and added, “Too bad you didn’t stick around to see what happened next.”

I made a moue and said, “And what do you suppose would have happened when that guy that had his dick up that woman’s ass finished and went to clean up so he could fuck some more. You think he wouldn’t have seen me spying on them and raised hell?”

Dave grinned and said, “Shit, I’ll bet he would have been happy to invite you to join the group.”

“Fuck you and the horse you rode in on,” I laughed, “I’m nowhere even close to being ready for that sort of shit. I think that if we are going to get into kinky, it better be just the four of us. At least for now anyhow.”

Grinning widely, Jenny said, “You mean you might be interested at some future date?”

“Oh hush, ‘til now, I’ve only been with Dave. Well, since we started going together anyhow.”

Bill chuckled and asked, “And before that? You going to reveal all the sordid details of your previous sex life?”

I giggled and, lying, said, “Before that I was in high school and I’m here to tell you, there weren’t many I didn’t sample to see if he might be the one for me.”

Jenny smiled and asked, “So just how many exactly?”

I laughed and admitted, “Two and both of them turned out to be real jerks. You know, wham bam, thank you mam, see ya next Saturday?”

His voice reflecting incredulity, Bill asked, “You mean you only fucked two guys before Dave?”

“No silly, I mean I only had sex two times and with two different jerks.”

Somehow, as we talked, Bill had managed to slip his arm up around my back, something I was aware of and wasn’t about to try to stop. What I did, was to turn slightly toward him so that my breast was pressed into his side and lift my other arm so that, if he chose, he could reach around and fondle my breast. Well, I also wanted to be in position so that my groin would be close enough to touch if he so chose. Of course seeing Jenny and Dave similarly positioned had a lot to do with my decision to make it easier for Bill to get something going with me.

It was strange, being able to sit and watch my best friend and my husband become more and more intimate while, at the same time, make it easy for her husband to feel me up. Whatever, I do believe it was I who spread her thighs wide first though. Bill already had a hand on my pussy and I was pressing the back of his hand in an effort to encourage him to slip a finger into me several moments before I could tell by the expressions on their faces that my husband had inserted at least, one, maybe more, fingers up into Jenny’s pussy. I wouldn’t give Bill the satisfaction of grasping his cock until he did begin to finger me though.

Then, in an effort to keep things on the up and up, I decided it was time to describe exactly what I was doing to Bill and how I enjoyed the things he was doing to my breasts and pussy. I didn’t want there to be any doubt but that it was just sex and nothing more. Jenny picked up on what I was up to almost instantly and began relating exactly what she was doing to Dave and how much she enjoyed what he was doing with her.

After a short time fondling one another, I knew I had to have more than Bill’s finger in me and swung around until I could sit on Bill’s legs facing him. Which, naturally, left his cock sandwiched between us but, by rising onto my knees and reaching, I was able to grasp Bill’s dick and guide him to my vagina. And there, things kind of came to a halt. The hot water had rinsed away whatever lubricants we were able to produce and I was as dry as a bone. So was Bill and any penetration at all was close to impossible, especially if it were to be painless. Sex is supposed to be fun and painless, isn’t it?

As it turned out, our spa was the type that has a narrow deck surrounding the top lip so that, if one wished, it was possible to raise up out of the water and have a place to sit. For us, that deck, if we were careful, was big enough for Jenny and I to get on our backs so we could be mounted missionary style. I’m sure one or both of the beds would have been far more comfortable and a hell of a lot easier on our backsides but not nearly as…sexy or as much fun.

Once out of the water and looking up into Bill’s grinning face, it took but a few moments to get me wet and ready. I guess for Jenny too as, almost as if choreographed Bill penetrated me at the exact moment my husband slid into my best friend. I know because I watched them and Jenny and I winked the moment our husbands were in as far as they could get. I recall wondering as Bill slammed his cock into my dripping pussy and as I watched Dave fuck Jenny, if many women ever have the pleasure of watching their husband fuck another woman while her husband fucks her friend. Probably not! I still wonder about that but not so much that I would have it any other way, at least not for Bill, Jenny, Dave and me. I loved watching my husband fuck my best friend and she says the highlight of our vacation was watching Bill fuck me that first time.

In keeping with our decision to keep everyone informed of what we were feeling or had felt, every time we finished having sex, we took several minutes to describe exactly what our feelings were. What we did may seem a bit foolish to some, but, to our minds, it helped keep things in perspective so that, no matter how good it was with the other’s spouse, it was always different and better once we were able to make love with our own spouse. That and the fact we are only able to get together like that once a year keeps us honest, I guess.

12