Reunion

Story Info
Adam and Stephanie meet after a long absence.
3.4k words
4.38
17.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hear a knock on the door. "Coming!" I call, and as I open it, Stephanie is standing there, beautiful as usual in a tight, black long-sleeve shirt with seamless yoga pants that stick to her sleek body like a second skin.

"Hi," she says, looking at me with smiling brown eyes. I don't let her get any further before I grab her in my arms, holding her tight against me like I hadn't seen her in years. I can feel her lithe body against mine, and my hands are already exploring the contours of her back and waist. "Miss me?" she grins, returning the hug. As her beautiful face comes near mine, I close my eyes and press my lips against hers. God, she feels so soft and warm, I feel like I could lose myself in the kiss.

We stay there a few seconds, lips locked against each other, neither of us moving except to exert more pressure in the wonderful greeting that I've missed for so long. We let up for a second, a smack issuing from our mouths as we slightly disengage, then go right back. My tongue snakes slowly out of my mouth, touching against her upper lip which opens, allowing my access to her waiting tongue. Our tongues dance like serpents, hers swirling in circles around mine while I taste the light and heady flavor of her mouth, rendering me light-headed as I feel around the underside of her tongue with mine.

I slip my right hand up her back to the back of her head, pressing her lips into me, as if I could actually make her a part of me if we got close enough. My left slides completely around her thin waist, her belly against mine. I know she can feel my hard-on against the front of her body as we grind our hips into each other. It feels as if every inch of her is touching every inch of me, and I feel her pulling me into her with her arms.

We let go for a minute, letting the wonderful sensations course through our veins and our heads. I can feel my blood rushing and my heart beating wildly as she tells me, "I've missed you so much... You don't know how lonely I've been. It feels like it's been forever since the last time I've been able to touch you. All I've wanted is to hold you again."

"I've missed you too...," I say. "I thought you'd never come back to me. I love you so much," maybe never meaning what I've said as much as I did right then.

"I love you too. Come here," Stephanie says as she sits down on my bed and brings me to her by my hand. I sit down next to her, feeling the electricity in my nerves as the side of my leg touches hers. She looks into my eyes, into my mind, into my soul, and puts her hand on my cheek, stroking it lightly. I feel transported to another world as I look at her face, my gaze shifting from her eyes to the soft curves of her nose, her perfect lips, her cheeks, and the delicate lines of her collarbones, peeking out from the neck of her shirt.

I pull her back towards me as we kiss again, more forcefully this time. Her tongue pushes into my mouth, seeking out my own and licking it like there was a tootsie-roll in the middle. My hand goes from her thigh to around her chest to her shoulder and my other hand reaches across her back to her ribs as she wraps her arms around me. I move my hand up and down her back, feeling each disk of her spine with my fingers. I feel along her lower back, down to the sides of her hips, and closing on her firm ass cheek as we fall backwards on the bed in each other's arms.

Our tongues are battling as I put both my hands on her ass and squeeze tightly. I feel her exhale slightly into my mouth as I do, letting me know she wants me to keep caressing her. In response, her hands flow down my body and to my own ass, grabbing me and pulling my groin into hers. My cock grinds almost painfully into her crotch, which feels warm and pulses jolts of pleasure through my body. I find my way under the back of her shirt and place both of my hands on her back, trying to feel as much of her skin as possible.

She lifts her hands up and pushes her fingers under the waistband of my pants and boxer shorts onto my bare ass. I feel her squeezing, then raking her fingernails along my skin in a delicious, teasing sort of pleasure, making me moan softly between her lips. My hands reach all the way up to the back of her neck, sliding back down with my own, short nails along the length of her back. This time, they go under the band of her panties and push against her lovely butt. My fingers feel along the crease where her ass meets her legs, meeting between her thighs and slowly crawling up along the crack of her ass until they get to her tailbone, and then I cup her full cheeks.

Stephanie pulls her hands out of my pants long enough to grab hold of the sides of my shirt, pulling it upward to signal to me that she wants it off, now. I smile as I look into her eyes, pulling my shirt over my head to reveal my body to her gaze. Slightly self-conscious, I'm glad I'm so into sports so she can see my muscular chest and shoulders. She's lying on her back while I'm on my knees looking over her, passing from her flushed lips to the inviting swell of her breasts in her shirt, down to her slightly protruding hip bones to the length of the smoothest, softest, warmest pair of legs I have ever had the pleasure of viewing in my life.

She can see my hunger poking almost painfully against the zipper of my pants as she pulls off her shirt and pulls me against her. Again we kiss, and I feel my nipples scratching slightly against her cotton, flowered bra and the warmth of her stomach and shoulders against my own. My hands squeeze the sides of her breasts, soft yet firm, and I massage her chest with the flats of my palms, delighting in feeling her softness against my hands. I pull back the left cup of her bra, exposing her nipple to my sight as I bend down to suckle her.

I run my tongue along the side of her breast, circling around when I get to the top. My tongue trails to her nipple, where I flick it across the bud a couple times before I push my whole mouth against her breast. I suck slightly, still running my tongue over her hardened nipple. Her breathing has become deeper and heavier, and one of her hands is tangled in the hair on the back of my head while the other is dragging along the back of my shoulders. I feel a slight pain as her nails touch my skin, slowly but forcefully pulling across my back. Encouraged, I switch to her other breast, running a trail with my tongue across her chest. I can tell she loves being adored, but she has other plans in mind.

She pushes me up by my shoulders and puts me on my back on the mattress. Looking into my eyes, she grasps the front of my pants, undoes the button, and pulls down the zipper. She runs her palm along the length of my hard cock through my boxers before pulling down both my pants and my underwear at the same time. I'm so hard for her; my cock springs loose towards my stomach as it's released from its confines.

She takes my pants and socks completely off, and puts her hands on my ankles, slowly moving upwards, past my inner thighs, up to my groin but not touching my aching penis. She drags her nails lightly down the tops of my thighs and back up the sides, closing in on my lower stomach. She smiles and looks down at my cock as she touches her tongue to the head. Wow..., words don't begin to express the sensations going through my head. My stomach freezes as she closes her mouth over the head of my cock and slowly slides down my shaft. Her tongue wiggles against the sensitive underside of my cock as more and more of it disappears into her beautiful mouth. When she's gone as far down as she can, she begins her slow ascent on my cock, driving me crazy with suspense and pure pleasure.

Her lips slide off the top of my cock, shining and glistening with her saliva, and she wraps her hand around the head as she moves to lick the underside of my cock. Her tongue moves along the bottom of my cock, down to my balls in an agonizingly sweet motion. She cups my sack with her free hand, drawing one testicle into her mouth and teasing it with her tongue. She then takes the other one in, giving it the same treatment as her fingers stroke the line of skin between my ass and my nutsack.

Stephanie drags her tongue back up my cock, engulfing the head back in her warm, wet mouth. Stroking the bottom of my hard dick with one hand and sucking and tonguing my cock with her mouth, she soon works me up into a frenzy. I can feel all my muscles stiffening for the impending orgasm, relaxing, then restiffening again in infinite pleasure.

"Ohhh, Stephanie, I want to feel your finger in my ass," I manage to moan, almost in a whisper. She grabs a small bottle of lube from my nightstand, squeezes out a bit onto her finger which she rubs on the outside of my asshole, dipping the tip of her finger inside slightly as I clench a little. Coating her finger, she slowly works the tip of it into my ass, stopping at the first knuckle as she continues to suck my cock. I reach down and pull my ass cheeks apart for her as she pushes her finger in further, all the way in to the last knuckle.

She curls and uncurls her finger slightly, pushing right against my prostate, sending waves of pleasure straight to my head. Her mouth continues to work its magic on my dick, and I feel the beginnings of the final tightening deep inside my groin. I can feel the semen welling up inside as she fingers my ass and sucks my cock, and I quickly tell her, "Ohh, damn, Stephanie, you're going to make me come soon. I'm going to come so hard in your mouth, oh, keep going, keep going."

Her ministrations on my cock speed up and I can't take it anymore as I feel explosions in my head. I clench my ass on her invading digit as I feel my cum rising through my cock. "OHH, STEPHANIE, GOD I'm CUMMINGG....," escapes from my breathless mouth as my hips push upwards and all the muscles at the base of my cock contract, sending spurt after spurt of cum directly into her mouth as she looks into my eyes. As my contractions slowly subside, she smiles at me, swallowing my load and wraps her arms around my back, kissing me. I can slightly taste the semen in her mouth as her tongue comes out and touches mine, but I'm past caring. I just want to feel her body pressed against mine.

"My turn," I grin, grabbing her pants by the waist and pulling them off her hips. She lifts her hips and pushes them down to help me as I take them the rest of the way off her body. She unsnaps her bra for me, letting it fall off, forgotten to the floor. Now she's completely naked before me, the most amazing sight I will ever see in my life. The creamy whiteness of her skin, looking as if it could be delicate glass if it weren't for the muscular outlines in her stomach and legs.

I see her brown nipples pointing up at me from her round, supple breasts, and I stare at her, down past her belly button, past her thatch of brown pubic hair, and along her sleek legs. I kiss her softly, and she arches her back as I lick along the lines under her neck, tasting the sweetness of her skin. Her chest flushes while my tongue continues its journey, stopping to swirl around her breasts, down to her stomach and into her bellybutton. My hands cup the sides of her waist, feeling how warm she is, and I lick further down, stopping at the top of her pubic hair.

I slowly lick alongside first her right, then her lift inner thigh, coming up to the lips of her pussy. I can smell her wetness, the pheromones wafting into my nose, making my cock already hard again. Her hand on the back of my head pulls my head towards her sex, wanting my tongue. Saliva welling in my mouth, I place the edge of my tongue at the bottom of her vagina, licking upwards over her outer lips, up to her clit. My left hand reaches to grab hers while I spread her pussy lips with my right. I can see her clit standing out from the top of her pussy, just waiting for me. My tongue touches the top of it, eliciting a moan from my prone Stephanie. I flick it upwards lightly, feeling her flex her legs as I do.

My tongue is outside my mouth, and I start regularly running the tip of it across her clit, back and forth, listening to her breathe as I do. Her hand leaves my head and goes to my back. While I'm eating her pussy with gusto, waiting for the next moan of pleasure to issue from her lips, her nails scratch painfully on my back. I press my face harder into her crotch, my tongue going in figure eights around her engorged clit. She moans louder and I feel her hand pull upwards towards my neck, leaving lines that are probably bleeding, but I love to feel her in such pleasure. The pain pushes me on as I suck lightly and resume flicking my tongue.

I keep licking her, changing my rhythm and placement as my tongue gets tired. She starts to stiffen, and I quicken my motions on her clit. "Oh, Adam, don't stop, don't stop. You're going to make me come," she moans, softly. I feel her hand clench on my back and she squeezes my other hand hard. Faster and faster I lick, trying to keep my tongue moving as she breathes faster and faster. "Oh, oh, Adam, Adam, I'm going to come, I'm going to come, I'm cummming!!" she cries, pushing her hips up into my face and clenching every muscle in her body at once. I feel the muscles under my mouth contract as she feels her orgasm rip through her body. Keeping my tongue pressed against her pussy, she slowly begins to relax against the bed, pulling me up to her to kiss me.

My hardness is pressed between our bodies as her tongue and my tongue entangle. I look at her with hunger burning in my eyes. "I want you so bad," I breathe. "I want you, too. Put it in me, I want to feel your cock inside of me," she tells me, out of breath. I lift my hips so I feel the head of my penis at her entrance, and, guiding it with my hand, I slowly push it into her. Her eyes roll back into her head as her incredible warmth and wetness envelope me, my whole being wrapped up with hers in this one moment as the two of us combine.

I slide all the way in, my hips touching hers, and I lean forward and kiss her, letting her know how much I love her and what this means to me. She returns the kiss, light at first, but slowly more forceful as I begin to stroke my cock in and out of her body. She places her hands on both of my ass cheeks, urging me on as I hold myself up by my hands and thrust into her. The ring of her pussy squeezes against my dick, and I feel all the veins in my shaft sliding alongside the textured coating of the inside of her vagina.

I look down to see my cock come almost all the way out, the bottom of the head visible between her lips, and I push all the way back in, my pubic hair meshing with hers at the end of my stroke. The sweat begins to pool on my brow and drip onto her chest and neck as I fuck my cock deep inside of her. She laughs as a drop lands on her cheek, and I grin, unable to command much more of my face with all the warm pleasure flowing through me.

"Your pussy feels so hot on my cock, Stephanie. God, it feels so good," I moan.

"Yes, Adam, I love your cock so hard inside of me. I love fucking you, I wish you would never stop," she responds between breaths.

"Yes, yes, I want to fuck you forever."

I feel the same pressure building up inside my balls, my cock feeling like a white-hot heat was burning inside it, waiting for release. "Oh, god, Stephanie, you're going to make me come. Ohhh, do you want me to come? Do you want me to come inside your pussy?"

"Ohh, yes," she nods, breathing hard. "Do it, I want to feel it in me. I want you to come inside of me."

I'm raised up on my toes and the knuckles of my palm as I piston my cock deep inside her pussy. The pressure builds and builds as we fuck, and I can feel my climax coming over my entire body like an inexorable tidal wave. "Oh god, oh god, here it comes! Ohh, Stephanie, I'm cummming in your pussy! I'm cummmminngg!!!!" I scream in a suppressed shout since my chest muscles are so stiff and clenched as my cock explodes inside her body, and I feel jet after jet of semen hit the inside walls of her pussy, my cock buried completely inside her, her hands pulling me by my ass tight against her.

Sweat pouring off me, I collapse on top of her as the last dregs of my orgasm leave my cock and combine with her juices. Covering her with my own sweat, we kiss, my cock still inside her as it slowly grows limp, my mind reeling, just reveling in being able to have her in my arms as a feeling of warmth and happiness spreads over me for what seems like an eternity.

--------------------

The next thing I know, I open my eyes to see Stephanie's closed eyes facing mine. I must have fallen asleep, and she must have put me in a better position and fallen asleep, too. I smile, knowing the most beautiful woman alive is right here, sleeping next to me. She has a faint smile on her lips, her head resting on her hands, resting on her pillow. I place my hand on her waist, wanting to touch her, to feel if she's really there, like I can't believe an angel like this would be here on earth with someone like me. I almost don't believe she's real, even after feeling the softness of her skin under my hand.

Her eyes open slowly, and she looks at me, the smile widening on her elfin features. I lean forward to kiss her, and she turns her head to meet my lips. I fall back down to my side, draping my hand over her body and pulling her closer to me, and, ever so slowly, I fall back asleep, thinking I'm already dreaming.