Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sherri removed the fake cock from me and took my place on the airbed. I straddled her hips and moved the erect dildo back to my pussy. It slid right in and I began to rock back and forth on it. Sherri still pushed toward me with her hips, but it was clear that she was worn out. A pair of hands reached over my shoulder and Jen began to fondle my breasts as I fucked Sherri's dildo. Being on top let me control the dildo a little better and between having my breasts played with and fucking the dong, another powerful orgasm gripped my body once again. I fell forward onto Sherri, enjoying the last waves of pleasure. I felt Jen's hands running over my back and on to my ass. Jen ran a finger over my lower labia, still stretched around the base of the rubber cock. Her hand encircled the base of the dildo and she moved her hand upward, pushing my pussy up and off of it.

"Ok." Jen whispered. "Move over...it's my turn."

Jen crawled up over Sherri's body until they were face to face. They whispered between themselves for just a second and then Jen began kissing Sherri deeply. Jen broke the kiss and then looked at me.

"Do you know what I just told her?" Jen asked me.

I shook my head and answered softly, "no."

"I told her that I wanted to see her go down on you," Jen whispered. "She told me that she would do it, if it's what I wanted and if it was ok with you. It is ok with you, isn't it?"

I wasn't expecting any of this... let alone having my own cousin's face in my crotch. I wasn't sure how to answer.

"I want you to." Said Jen, with almost an edge of insistence. "Let her... I told her she has to." Jen paused and glanced back over at Sherri. "She does what I say."

It took a few seconds for this to sink in. My cousin Sherri did Jen's bidding. What she said to do and when she said to do it. I didn't realize it at the time, but Sherri was a sub, a slave, if you will, to Jen.

"I'll need you to cooperate too, Sam." Jen said to me softly. I nodded. Without really realizing it, I had just agreed to sub to her as well.

Jen smiled a wry smile. "Good... sit up on Sherri's bed." I stood and climbed up on the bed. I realized now how visible I was to the girls when they were up here. The light from the window washed over the airbed that I was to sleep in. It almost looked as though the bed was a stage set in a dark theater. The girl's bodies glowed in the envelope of light.

Astride Sherri's hips, Jen reached down and introduced the dildo into her own pussy. She sat upright and began to move up and down on the shaft. Sherri's hands held Jen's thighs as he moved up and down on the fake penis, he breasts jiggling a bit as she bounced. "Play with my clit" I heard Jen whisper and Sherri moved on hand over into Jen's crotch.

Jen changed her position and leaned forward over Sherri, her arms extended down to next to Sherri's shoulders. Jen increased the speed of moving her hips over the dong, Sherri's hand still in Jen's crotch. I suspected that Jen was close to orgasm and I was right. Jen's thrusting became furious and suddenly her arms and legs began to shake as her orgasm took control. In seconds, Jen had collapsed onto Sherri's body. Sherri's arms wrapped over Jen's back and she lovingly held Jen for a few minutes until slowly, Jen pushed herself off of Sherri.

Jen stood and extended her hand to Sherri. Sherri took her hand and stood as well. Jen reached over and unbuckled the harness from Sherri's hips. The belt slid away and fell to the floor. "Put it on me." Jen said. Sherri stooped to pick up the belt and held it for Jen. Jen stepped into the belt and Sherri raised it up her legs and over her thighs, finally stopping when it was snug around her hips. Sherri fastened the belt in place and Jen stood with a full erection. Jen put her hand on Sherri's head and moved the dildo toward her face. "It needs to be cleaned off." Without another word, Sherri bent down and took the dildo into her mouth, removing her own essence from it.

Jen pulled her hips away and the dong fell out of Sherri's mouth. "Ok Babe, bedtime." Jen told Sherri and she rose to her feet and stepped toward her bed.

I became a little nervous at that point, knowing that now it was my turn. Sherri stood next to the bed and extended her hand toward mine. I took her hand as Jen put an arm around Sherri's hips.

Without saying anything, I swung my legs onto the bed and sat with my back against the headboard. Sherri crawled onto the bed and positioned herself on her knees at my feet. She looked over at Jen as if for instructions. "Slide down." Jen told me. I slid on my back, toward Sherri. I kept my legs together and my knees bent as I slid. Once my back was flat on the mattress, Jen reached over and put a hand on either of my knees and began to push them apart. I looked up at Sherri through my parted legs. Her eyes were cast downward into my crotch as Jen continued to open me directly in front of her. Jen slid a hand down my thigh, her open palm caressing the inside of my thigh down to my pubic hair. Jens fingers moved downward and flirted with my labia. She looked up at Sherri. "Sam's ready for you, Babe, she's nice and wet."

Sherri bent at her waist and leaned down into my spread legs. I could feel her breath on my wet lips as she drew ever closer to me. Jen kept her position and watched intently as Sherri's tongue first touched my pussy. Her tongue moved up and down my labia and I knew that she could now taste me. Sherri's tongue began to explore every inch of my female parts. My cousin already knew how to please me.

Jen was still positioned next to me and watched as Sherri's tongue began to wiggle back and forth and up and down my labia. She put a hand on my knee and pushed my knee back toward my chest. My pussy was wide open and Jen's view of Sherri was clear. "That's very good, Baby...make her cum." Jen hissed to Sherri.

The sensations from my own crotch began to drown out what Jen was doing and I entered a world of my own bliss. I could feel yet another orgasm building from the oral attention from Sherri. Suddenly, Sherri stopped. I looked up to see Jen kneeling behind Sherri with Sheri's ass high in the air. Jen's hands held Sherri's hips and it was apparent that Jen had penetrated Sherri with the dildo. Sherri lifted her body up away from mine and was on all fours with Jen thrusting hard at her pussy.

I was too close to orgasm to let it get away and slid my hand into my own crotch and moved my fingers frantically over my aching pussy.

The look on Sherri's face was one of pure pleasure at the fucking that Jen was giving her. Jen bucked her hips hard and the thrusts shook Sherri's body. I concentrated on the look on Sherri's face as I played with myself.

Sherri began to whimper softly, "oh.... ohh.... Ohhhhhh... OHHHH..." Sherri was cumming and I came right along with her. The sound of her getting off sent me into orgasm too. The waves of pleasure radiated out from deep within my womb. The spasms held my body for what seemed to be several minutes.

Once I regained my composure, I looked over and saw Sherri collapsed on the bed, facing me. She had a sweet smile on her face. Over her shoulder was Jen, removing the belt from her waist and letting it fall to the floor. Jen stepped out of the belt and over to the bed, sliding in behind Sherri. Jen reached over Sherri and put the palm of her hand on my belly, rubbing in slow, soft circles. "I am glad you came out to play with us tonight, Sam." Sherri was still smiling at me. "I am, too." I answered.

"Do you know that it's 5:00 in the morning, Sam?" Sherri whispered. I turned to the clock radio on Sherri's dresser. 4:55 AM. "Maybe we should get a little sleep," she said. "We have a big reunion to go to tomorrow."

With that, Jen reached down and brought up the quilt that was crumpled against the footboard of Sherri's bed, covering us under it. Sherri patted my leg and drifted off to sleep. Jen was on the other side of Sherri, sleeping also. I turned and kissed Sherri very softly on her forehead. I slipped out of Sherri's bed and back to my own airbed, and in a minute, fell asleep myself.

12