Reunion

Story Info
Her former Dom thrills, spanks, controls, inflames her again.
3.7k words
4
16.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite all the other changes in their lives, one thing was true for both of them: it had been a very long time since they had last seen each other. Long ago they had been lovers and friends, but things change, stuff happens, and they had moved on in different directions toward each one's happiness. While there was no question that they thought of each other often, especially in quiet solitary moments of reflection during sensual masturbation that resulted in more intense pleasure and heightened orgasms, they had no expectation of seeing each other again. They knew the whereabouts of each other, but they also knew how different their lives had become, how impossible it was now to have any of the relationship they had once known together.

She had wanted to believe the impossible, that a future that included him could happen, even tried to believe it despite having no evidence at all to support it. Finally, she had accepted, beyond all hope or thought or even fantasy, that she would never see him again. So she filed him away mentally in a sealed envelope, closed the imaginary file drawer, and closed the door forever on that relationship. No remnant of him remained on her computer or in her life other than in her memories, and even these she tried to squeeze to the back of her mind. She had succeeded at last at truly saying goodbye to him.

This is why she thought she was dreaming, or that someone was drunk and playing a game, anything other than that it was real when she saw his name in her inbox one day. Almost scared to open the message, it briefly indicated that he would be at a local coffee shop at a certain time. No invitation, nothing beyond that fact. Feeling incredibly stupid, gullible, and certain it was a joke, that he'd never show up, she went to the coffee shop early anyway, bought a small cup of foul-tasting coffee as rent for a table, then read a magazine. Looking at her watch too often, the minutes slowly ticked by, but soon the time had passed when he was to be there. She too-intently concentrated on her magazine to keep from constantly looking for him, even now hoping he was just a little late but increasingly believing he was somewhere laughing at her susceptibility. He arrived not very late, and once she saw him time no longer mattered.

It felt odd being so near this man again who could so easily drive her to sexual ecstasies, yet they were only chitchatting as old friends, old platonic friends, as if none of it had ever happened. They kept up the façade while asking about the specifics in each other's lives, and she tried to ignore his physical presence, the fact of him. She might have successfully played the game of "let's pretend we're not thinking about sex" had he not periodically touched her hand or her shoulder in empathy when she expressed some of the tougher things in her life. His touch made her respond, even though she fought it, and looking at his face, his smile, his talented mouth, made her quiver from desire. She couldn't remember fighting something so much in her life the way she strove with all her might not to think of him as her lover, to be happy just to see him, content that he didn't hate her or had begun to forget her. At one point the fact of his presence, especially that little knowing smile and slight flirting that he could not hide anymore, brought her nearly to orgasm while sitting in the café with her legs crossed under the table. She gripped the edges of the marble surface and hoped he didn't realize what was happening with her. She honestly was very happy for his new life, and she focused on that, the impossibility of it all for her, the conviction that it was all history between them, to regain her composure.

He never did miss anything with her. His ability to read her so vividly meant he had power to tease her and thrill her in so very many ways. His face remained calm but his eyes grew bright and sparkling with the thrill of the chase hunters know so well. Inside him somewhere was the realization that he had, whether looking for it or not, found his prey, and he knew exactly how to bring her down under his control. She tried not to look embarrassed and ashamed when she looked up at him; she was only able to relax when she saw in his smile that he was affected, flattered, perhaps aroused as well. He reminded her, unnecessarily, of all those times he had brought her to orgasm in public, without any significant touch. This time he merely said how beautiful it would be to see her climax again there in the café with him. His eyes bore through her resistance, triggering an orgasm that seemed to come from his will power more than her body, igniting her, causing her to tremble, pant, heat up, and squeeze her hands into fists in a violent effort to keep from rubbing herself, from calling out his name as she came silently, quickly, publicly.

His delight was evident in his face. He soon began to talk about how the rest of his day would go, indicating that he would be alone in a furnished, non-occupied apartment for a couple of hours. His details about this confused her; could he really be asking her to come over, to have another sensual adventure together? He said that if she was in the neighborhood to stop by, which seemed an obvious opportunity, but what if she was guessing incorrectly, if he was simply making polite talk? She told him her fears, concluding with the need to hear him say explicitly that it was an invitation, if indeed it was, which she mostly doubted. With only a moment's pause, he looked her steadily in the eyes and said with conviction, "It's an invitation."

She was stunned into breathless silence. They both had errands to run but would rendezvous an hour later. His intention was fairly clear, there was little doubt that he wanted to make love to her again, perhaps as a last fling before his final step of commitment to another. They parted with a quick hug, as platonic friends do, and drove to their separate errands.

An hour later, she timidly knocked on the door, still wondering if she would see him angry or pleased or at all. He was all smiles as he ushered her in, evoking broad smiles from her in response. She was still convinced he would change his mind, sure, that is, until she had to make a quick phone call, and while on the phone, feeling safely distant from him, she felt his fingertips dance ever so lightly over her back and ass. Tingles, sparks, heat, and lust rushed through her, ensnared her, caused her voice to become breathy and rough. Had it been a longer call she doubted she would have maintained any verbal control.

Now she knew, without any doubts, that he wanted her there for sex. They both realized that great sex would happen, and with this knowledge they each relaxed, dropped any remaining anxiety and fears. Facing her now, he caught her in a full-body embrace and, by holding her chin, controlled how much she could reach him to kiss him. Her moans began immediately for with this little action he became once again her beloved Dom, the sex master from whom she had learned so much. She was absolutely his then, and this understanding created a power that possessed him. His height over her forced her on her tiptoes when he pulled her face to his, the kiss too passionate to be refused simply because her feet only just barely reached the ground in his hold on her. She was happily helpless to resist his desires; she wondered if her neck would hurt under the strain, but she also didn't care.

He released her and stepped back, busying himself with the task that brought him there, leaving her gasping for air, for the ability to stand after his sudden departure from her side. They needed few words; almost everything they might have said was unnecessary, and so much was already known. Periodically during his chores he'd catch her up in his arms, a playful smile filling his expression as he held her, showing his thrill of knowing he was completely in charge, that she was his to command. With little hesitation he removed her blouse and bra so she was topless. While he was pressed against her back and was caressing her naked breasts, she mumbled half-audibly an exhibitionistic thought, "Wouldn't it be great if someone was there watching us?" Immediately he pushed her toward the window at the balcony, the window facing a major street that was filled with daytime traffic. He pressed his body against hers, forcing her against the cold glass pane, flattening her breasts against the window, displaying her to all below. She tried to fight it, but enjoyed it more than she expected since it somehow made her melt against him even more. He pressed her there long enough to feel all her muscles relax, for her to know that she would stay there as long as he wanted regardless of the consequences. Having won that victory, having felt her body sag against his with a contented sigh, he withdrew from the window, stood her on her own, and busied himself in the various rooms.

Thinking he was just doing his chores, she paid no notice when he arranged several pillows on a couch. Soon after, however, when he held her again, kissed her with more ownership while he controlled her motions increasingly to his delight and her restraint, he gently but persistently pushed her backward. Soon she was against the back of the couch, and there he spun her around, assertively pressed down on her back. The pillows perfectly supported her well at this angle so it was unpredictably comfortable for her lying there with her bare breasts on the pillow and her still-attired ass in the air at a very fuckable height. He mixed light caresses on her ass with broad-hand, loud spanks. With each one of the dozens she received within the next hour, she expected to hurt from the spanks, but never once did she. Each one increased her awareness of him, of his authoritative touch on her body, of his unspoken instructions in her mind. Each spank made her wish for another one, caused her to hunger for him more in all ways. Inevitably, he would walk away after a few caresses and spanks to move this or that from here to there, doing his chores as if she weren't there. His smug grin betrayed that he was fully aware of her, as did the bulge in his pants.

She stayed bent over the couch when he left her side, never really considering any other option, not wanting to be anywhere else. Sometimes he allowed her to nuzzle her face against his hardness hidden behind his pants when he stood on the other side or end of the couch, and other times he pulled out his rock solid erection for her to lick and suck. Naturally, he didn't make this easy for her, but instead kept enough distance that she could only reach the tip, and only then if she fully extended her tongue. She inched along the back of the couch to be closer to him, nearly crawling on it until she heard him say sternly, "One foot on the ground at all times." Immediately she dropped her foot, planted herself where she was, but still stretched in her hunger for him to be in her. Frequently, he pressed on her head to keep her at various teasing distances from her target, but sometimes he would suddenly press fully into her and shove his cock all the way into her mouth, causing her to gasp and sputter as she greedily suckled her master. They both knew she loved him, especially as her master but also as a friend, and that drove her hunger for him to greater levels.

Just as suddenly, he would pull back, zip up, and walk away, leaving her sprawled across the back of the couch, one leg bent over the ridge while the other on the floor somewhat supported her. A few spanks and caresses might land on her ready ass when he walked past, and a quick chance to suck him would appear for which she was happy to be fully available to him, mind and body. Her appetite for him, for his cock, soon caused her to hump the couch, unconsciously and increasingly till he pointed it out to her, exalting in her lust for him. She stayed where he had placed her, reached for him in whatever way she could when he let her, and grew hot and wet for him beneath her pants. Her legs now spread wide from her rubbing against the couch, his spanks sometimes found her pussy, shocking her into new need for him, for his touch anywhere on her. She wanted to suck him and fuck him and kiss him all at once, to be the passive sex slave for him and the skilled assertive servant who does all the work for him. In truth, all she knew was that in those moments she was thrilled to be there savoring every second, every bit of pleasure he expressed to her.

Helping her to rise from the couch, he held her in his arms and kissed her with all the emotions and passions he felt, blending the aspects of him that wanted to tenderly make sweet love to her with the parts that wanted to savagely rape and claim her, to abuse her for the need she created in him. She melted even more against him, craving him as he lightly caressed her and boldly grabbed handfuls of her flesh, of her hair. Her breath was deep as he kept her always on the edge of orgasm, never letting her go over the edge she so strongly needed. While still kissing her, he slowly walked her to the bedroom, his steps forward forcing her to walk backward all while maintaining his embrace, his lips on hers, and their hands all over each other.

He unzipped her pants and unhurriedly helped her to wiggle out of them, leaving her completely naked while he was fully clothed. She tried to wrap herself around his body, pressed her hot mound against his leg with blatant need for satisfaction. She wanted him to pleasure himself with her, knowing that whatever he would do would excite her, too, as it always did. The thought crossed her mind that he might set her out on the balcony, naked in full daylight to the crude public, and she accepted that possibility in the same way she welcomed all his attentions to her.

His control over himself began to dwindle when he felt her squirm in her aroused nudeness. He pushed her back onto the bed, her legs draped over the edge as he undressed. Not having been told not to do so, she couldn't help but to rub her pussy, her clit, enjoying the wetness and the arousal she never could match when she masturbated alone. With him there, however, her touch was his, and she easily brought herself closer to orgasm. When he looked deep into her eyes, possessing her body with his mind, she could no longer resist and she rubbed harder, faster, and intermittently fucked herself with two fingers as she came for him, in response to his desire for her to do so.

Now freed of his clothing, he approached the bed and pushed her back so her feet rested against her ass cheeks, fully exposing herself to him. He positioned her feet precisely to spread her legs just far enough for his purposes, and a bit more into her slight discomfort. He quickly dropped to his knees, surprising her, and his expert tongue quickly lapped up her juices, created more with swift gentle licks on her clit with the tip of his tongue and slow licks up from her ass over her entire pussy using the whole of his tongue. The room began to spin for her as she lost herself in the sweetest orgasm, one that flowed quickly into another and yet another. He controlled her with his tongue and lips, would not release her from such a height of passion even those climaxes could not tame. His hands explored her thighs and ass while his tongue tortured her with skillful pleasing. He paused only long enough to lightly spank the extremely sensitive, fully-aroused pleasure zone of her pussy, the almost too hard swat stunning her for just a moment before the rush that followed sent her deeper into sensual bliss. Had she been capable of thought, she would have only been able to think how much she needed to be fucked, how desperately she needed him inside her. At that moment she would have taken anyone he told her to take, in any way he said, but he wanted her only for himself, a fact that warmed her and filled her even before his body did.

When he stood, his throbbing hardness amply illustrated his need for her as well. The look in his eyes meant anything at all might be next, and he teased her by standing still for a short time, simply looking at her beautiful readiness and eagerness for him, his cock evidently hungry for her. He slid a condom on quickly and leaned forward to place himself on top of her. Inching up her body, he was soon able to kiss her, and his demanding cock poked rudely against her crotch, insisted upon entering her. He obliged by resting his tip at her silky hot portal for a couple moments before slamming his full length into her. She gasped and bucked in response to his commanding thrusts, gulping in air as her climaxes shot through her. She held on to him and willed him to rescue her from his lust, from her responses to it, but even more she mentally begged him to never stop fucking her, filling her, pinning her in the soft bed.

She tried to look at him whenever she could, the visual feedback reminding her that this wasn't just a glorious dream. His thrusts stopped briefly, his smile increased during that bit of rest, and he grabbed her right leg and bent sideways it in front of him. In this way, he could turn her on her side while he was still fully within her tightness that refused to let him go. The sight of her ass so open to him implored him to spank it, caress it, something he relished doing. Even on her bare skin his loud full swats never hurt, making her wonder if he had truly a special touch and/or if their connection had some unique quality that prevented her from ever hurting. This fleeting thought quickly escaped her mind the moment the spanks stopped because at that moment he began to thrust again, a bit gently at first as they adjusted to the new position, then with all the force of before.

She was on her side at her hips but twisted to be able to see him, to display her taut breasts for him. Once or twice he tweaked her lust-hardened nipples, but his whole body was focused on fucking her, filling her, taking her. She rolled her upper body back in alignment so she was again fully on her side and let the rhythm of his fucking rock her pussy against her hand over her clit. This extra stimulation, not that she needed it, kept her at her peak. She felt her whole body to be an erogenous zone to him, and she rocked in joy and sustained arousal. Her thoughts finding a voice, she softly and almost unconsciously pleaded aloud, "Oh god, babe, ride me!"

He fucked her harder, slamming himself against her in tidal waves of force. He pushed his thumb deeply into her ass and pumped her with it, felt from there his cock fucking her, and strained her opening in his need to fill her everywhere. His breathing quickly deepened, grew husky, and his body seemed to glow from the soft lights reflecting off his sweat-drenched chest and head. Then he made that one sound, something like a grunt but that was music to her for it meant he was going over the edge into a strong orgasm. That sound sent her with him into climax that shook their bodies together, their spasms extending their release, his pulsing cock wrestling with her clenching cunt as they came together.

Eventually, when the sensations receded enough, he dropped beside her, held her while they both found again the ability to breathe normally. With that came the realization that there is a world beyond their lust, beyond their pleasure with each other. As this thought crossed their minds, they reluctantly, silently, rose and cleaned up. They dressed quickly and he again returned to his original task, now more focused since he was a bit behind schedule, although not much bothered by that fact. She gathered her things and headed for the front door, still in a contented silence. She wanted to say – something – but what could she possibly say? See you soon? No, once again she had no reason to expect to see him again, to ever hear from him, and certainly not like this. Goodbye forever? No, their farewells had too often been changed to hello to have any meaning when spoken. I love you? No, they both knew that, and it would only hurt them both to hear it. Thank you? Yes, this she could say for it implied no obligation, no future, no past, only a recognition of the present. So when she reached the door she kindly thanked him, gave him the briefest of cordial hugs, then mentally said a "final" goodbye to him again as she walked away, leaving him to his separate life.