Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DawnJ
DawnJ
326 Followers

"Ana, I want you so much. Darling..." he cut himself off with another kiss, then trailed his lips down her cheek to her neck. "Mmmm! You taste so good, I want to eat you up. Come here," he whispered, and rolled her onto her side facing him. He slid his hands over her breasts, and down her belly till he found his way to that triangle of pleasure between her legs. "Open for me, darling," he begged her, moaning when his fingers encountered her wet flesh. "You're so wet, darling, so ready for me," he said in wonder, when she gave him the access he sought.

"I've been ready for you since I was eighteen years old, and you walked into my European history class." She sighed as he played with her. "Oh God, I used to dream about you," she confessed. "Long, sexy dreams with you kissing me into oblivion and then screwing my brains out." She laughed at the scandalized look on Cam's face. "You didn't think I knew such words, did you, Cam?"

"I didn't think you dreamed such steamy dreams, either," he said, chuckling with her. "Am I still in your dreams, darling?" he wanted to know, as he pushed a finger inside her.

Ana gasped, and ground her hips against his finger. "Cam..." she groaned, "please, love me, honey. I want you, too!" She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him passionately. When he pressed another finger inside her, she tore her mouth away and cried out, "Oh God, Cam, don't tease me anymore! I need you to take me now!"

DawnJ
DawnJ
326 Followers
12