Reunion

Story Info
Back in each others' arms.
1.4k words
4.44
16.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rain poured down on her as she ran to her building door. She let out a deep sigh as she entered and assessed the damage. Her red satin dress was soaked and clinging to her thighs and chest. The spaghetti straps had tumbled down off her shoulders as she had dashed inside. The thin wet fabric was molded around her hourglass figure and brimming bust, the fabric looking as if it were almost flowing over her body. The warm rainwater ran from her soft face down her neck and from her thighs down her long sleek legs. She shook out her long red hair and ran her fingers through it messing it up slightly. She wiped a few running droplets off her forehead before she fished the key out of her purse and headed up to her room.

As she began to push the door open, she heard a roaring clap of thunder and everything went dark. She could hear the little shrieks form the old bags downstairs as the electricity went out. But she just chuckled and began feeling her way into the living room of her apartment.

Immediately as she reached the large open room and set her bag on the desk, she felt her body freeze. She could see nothing in the dark room and all she could hear was the trickling of rain and the quickening beats of her heart. Her whole body began to melt as she grabbed the desk and gasped. Her skin began to chill as she began breathing deeper and deeper, her breasts pressing harder and harder against the top edge of the wet satin as she did.

He was there; she knew it. She could feel him watching her. She could feel his eyes undressing her through the darkness until she felt completely naked. She didn't move-- she couldn't. She felt the draft behind her fall into a dead lull as she clutched the desk. A shuddering gasp escaped from her mouth as he put his hand on her neck with his fingertips grazing her lower lip. He pressed up against her back, his lips on her neck as rainwater dripped from her dress and onto her legs where it rolled down to her toes encased in heels and curled already in anticipation of what was to come.

Everything was still dark. She couldn't see the couch, the desk, or even his face but she knew it was him. The sounds of the rolling thunder and tricking rain grew faint and soon the only sound she could hear was that of him kissing her neck. She could smell his subtle yet intoxicating cologne, taste the sweat from his fingertips, but most of all she could feel him. She could feel his suit pressing against her body. She could feel his moist breath on her neck. She could feel his eyes telling her not to move as he put his other hand over her shaking hand that clutched the table, the black fabric of his suit feeling so soft as it rubbed against her skin. It was that suit and that cologne that always made her melt. The thought of this young, quiet, dark haired, handsome businessman pressing her against his body made her juices flow and her heart race.

She closed her eyes and didn't move as she felt his hand begin running the length of her arm, leaving a trail of goose bumps in its wake. His hand reached over and grabbed her waist. He ran his fingers over her silky dress and down her leg to the base of her dress, just above her knee. She shook as he touched the skin of her leg. She wanted his tongue in her mouth. She wanted his cock inside her but still she didn't move. Even though she wanted him to the point of insanity, she still didn't move-- partly because he didn't want her to and partly of anticipation.

She felt his hand going up her leg under her dress once again leaving a wake of goose bumps. His lips started to press harder against her neck as his hand neared her thighs. He slid his other hand up her chest between her breasts and wrapped his fingers loosely around her neck, pulling her closer to him. The smell of his cologne only intoxicated her more. The feeling of his warm lips and tongue pressing against her neck as he kissed her set off waves of excitement that rippled through her entire body.

Her heart was pounding at a ferocious speed as his fingertips danced over her panty line. She could feel his heart beating as fast as hers, almost synchronously and melodically with hers. She could feel his stiff cock pressing against her lower back as she realized the lining of her panties was now slick with her won juices. She loosened her grip on the desk and held her breath.

He reached down around to the small of her back, slid his hand between her ass and the lace panties, and ripped them off. Before the shards of lace had a chance to hit the floor, he spun her around and pushed her down flat on the desk. She spread her legs as he undid his belt and fly. He pulled his throbbing and tense cock out as he climbed on top of her. She wrapped her legs around him as she felt his warm mouth kissing her.

He sucked on her lips, neck, shoulders, and chest even biting her at times from the excitement. Then she clamped her legs around him tighter as she felt him push his cock inside her, biting her shoulder and arching his back as he did. She let out a moan, almost a whimper, as he slid into her. She'd almost forgotten just how big he was and how good he felt inside her.

He pulled himself up and grabbed her hips. She clawed at his suit as she leaned her head back flat against the wood and moaned. With every stroke, he slammed the desk up against the wall. The sensation of him holding her down as he fucked her was almost enough to make her cum. The thought of him being in control drove her wild. He held her down with the weight of his body as he kissed her and fucked her. His hands gripped her hips hard-- she knew she'd probably have bruises in the morning but she didn't care. The pleasure overwhelmed her to the point of delirium.

He dug his fingers into her skin and kissed her lips harder than he had before. She ran her fingers through his thick hair as her body started to shake. The sounds of their moaning, breathing, and frantically pounding heartbeats drowned out the booming thunder. He fucked her so hard she felt her head spin. Every stroke hit her like a dose of the most intense drug. She could feel it from her curled toes to her throbbing to her lips that were locked with his.

He pushed harder and harder making her scream incoherently. She was in such a state of ecstasy that her mind was paralyzed. She couldn't think. All she could do was focus on the pleasure. He held her down harder and pulled his lips back. She felt his sweat drip down off his chin and onto her neck as his cock pushed in deeper as he groaned and began to cum. He thrust up, the throbbing meat of his cock colliding with the center of her G-spot.

She could feel his warm cum inside her as he pounded harder and harder while she fell into the hardest orgasm she'd ever felt. It was a state of orgasmic cathartic delirium as wave after wave of the most intense debilitating pleasure shot through her body. Her legs twitched and her lips quivered as their orgasm peaked. She felt the waves of pleasure begin to calm as she fell into a breathless, tranquil state.

The sound of the thunder outside was still dull as all she could hear was their breathing and still raging heartbeats. He ran his hand over her wet chest and up to her face where he wiped the little bit of smeared lipstick off her soft skin. He ran his fingers through her still wet hair as he kissed her again softer though letting their lips linger together a bit. She was happy to have him back in her arms. A week apart for newlyweds seems like a lifetime and Jake and Anne were no exception.