Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dear Michael and Kaye,

"The circus has left town. For some reason Kristy didn't want to stay after Mike threw her in the lake. Tom bullied everyone else into leaving for the public campground. Mike and I took Kyler and Tova out on the boat to see the fireworks. We should be back about 10:30. The food is in the fridge if you're hungry.

"Love, Brenda"

"So that's what her name is," I said, but Michael had disappeared into the cabin. A few moments later I heard the water turn on in the shower. The confusion clogging my head made me feel as though I were drowning. There had to be answers. But where were they? I wandered down the cabin's one hallway. There was a bedroom on either side and the bathroom straight down at the end. Behind that door, Michael stood totally naked while the water pounded down on his body. I fought the urge to rush into the bathroom feeling that it would just complicate my dilemma.

I turned instead and entered the door to my right. Michael's room. It was cleaner than my kids' rooms had ever been. Hell, it was cleaner than my room had ever been! Of course Brenda, Big Mike, and Michael only spent their summers here. There were photographs stuck in the frame of the big mirror over the dresser of a growing Michael and his friends. I had missed three years of his life and was amazed to see that he didn't become this gorgeous man overnight.

Sitting on the right hand side of the dresser sat a single framed photograph. It was a picture of me, seventeen years younger (and at least seventeen pounds lighter) sitting on the beach by the lake. Sitting in my lap with his arms wrapped around my neck was a three-year-old Michael. This picture was taken on the day we met. Funny, Michael was shy with other people, but he had taken to me as if we had known each other forever. Come to think of it I was, and still am to a point, very shy around kids. With Michael though, I never had to talk down to him. He always seemed to understand just what I was saying. I was often convinced that he was a little old man in a little boy's body.

He wasn't in that little boy body anymore. That heart and soul and personality that had so captivated me so many years ago, that being that I so loved was now alive and well in the gorgeous body of a young man. It really was like he said: we were two adults who had just known each other for a really long time. And I loved him as much as I had then and he was now all that I had ever wanted Tom to be. It still didn't make total sense, but sense and reason seemed to have flown out the window on the long drive here. Mistakes and ill-advised decisions had become the new logic.

I turned, not at all surprised to see Michael standing in the door. His hair was still very damp and he was carrying his shirt. He looked as though unsure of what to do next. I set the frame back on the dresser, turned to face Michael and said, "I still love you too." I was just as shocked by these words as he was, but after a brief moment of uncertainty, Michael stepped forward and swept me into his arms, lifting me right off the floor. He kissed me with more passion than I had ever known as if all the emotion that had been pent up for years now struggled to be free.

Michael set me back on the floor. He pulled back, staring lovingly at me with those bright blue eyes. "Just out of curiosity," he said. "What made you change your mind?"

My right hand slid over his shoulder from where it had been locked at the back of his neck and came to rest on his muscular chest where I could feel his heart beating. "This," I said, tracing the shape of a heart lightly on his chest. "This heart that knows no bounds of love and devotion. This heart that has reached out to me so many times and saved me so many more. And this," I took his hand, placing it over my own heart. "This won't let me walk away." He kissed me again. "And," I said, hoping to lighten the mood. "Morality be damned. You're gorgeous!"

"You know," he said, a playful look crossing his face. "Someone needs to tell the bait whore to change her insults." I smiled and looked at him curiously. "Your tits are really quite warm." I smacked him playfully in the arm and we both laughed. "Wait. Let me check the other one," he said, sliding his hand across my chest to my right breast. "No, this one's warm too." Standing on tiptoes, I kissed him again.

Michael's hands slid back down to my waist, both slipping under my shirt. His right hand slid slowly over my belly. I gasped slightly as his hand cupped my breast, his thumb circling my nipple through my bra. Both hands now slid upward, pulling my shirt over my head without ever leaving my body. Then quickly back down to unbutton my shorts, which fell to the floor. I glanced quickly in the mirror and was happy to find that the underwear I had chosen to wear was not full of holes. Not only that, but they actually matched my bra!

I stepped out of my shorts as Michael pulled me toward his bed where he sat and pulled me between his knees. He kissed everything he could reach: my belly, my breasts, my hips. His hands slid from my butt up my bare back and expertly unhooked my bra. His fingertips traced gently over my skin as he pulled the straps off my shoulders and over my arms. Every place that he touched felt as though every nerve was wide-awake and begging to be touched again.

His hands found their way to my bare breasts where they caressed my very alert nipples. I felt the sudden need to feel Michael's body pressed against my own. I pushed him back so that he lay across his bed. I lay down on top of him, one knee on either side of his waist. His skin, bare from the waist up felt hot against me. A very obvious bump pressed hard against my very damp crotch. I slid one hand gently over his chest, over his stomach to the waist of his denim shorts. He groaned softly into my neck as I very slowly lowered the zipper.

With a little tug and a rather enjoyable thrust of his hips, Michael's shorts were soon in the pile of my own clothes on the floor. Since he had not put his underwear back on after his shower, he now lay totally naked beneath me. His penis was rock hard, pointing up at the ceiling. He had pulled one of my nipples into his mouth, sucking gently as his now free right hand slid down my body. As his hand slid between my legs and his fingers found my clit, it was like a lightning bolt shot through my body. I needed more and I needed it now.

Michael seemed to sense this or maybe he needed it too. In one swift movement as the fireworks began exploding over the lake, he had rolled us over. He pulled my underwear off and for a moment we just stared at each other. He looked so beautiful in the flashes of light from outside the window. I wondered what he saw as he looked down at me. He took hold of his thick penis, guiding it, rubbing the tip gently against my aching clit. As he moved faster, my mind turned into something like oatmeal. My head tilted back and I moaned softly.

The fireworks outside picked up a little in intensity as Michael slid smoothly inside me, stretching me. He kissed my neck, my chest, my breasts as he pushed in deeper, so slowly. I wrapped my legs around him, pulling him in as deep as possible. One hand moved to my breast as he kissed my mouth, little moans escaping now and then. The other hand moved between us where he gently caressed my clit with his thumb.

Green and blue and red lights filled the darkened room as the pushing and pulling became harder, deeper, faster thrusts. Michael's thumb moved so quickly over my very excited clit. There was no controlling the volume of my moans now as my climax mounted higher and higher. There was a multitude of lights and explosions from outside the window as my fingers dug into Michael's back and he moaned hotly onto my neck, struggling to hold on.

My fingernails dug deeper as Michael pounded my pussy. The orgasm reached beyond any level I ever knew climbing higher... and higher... until... "Oh my God," I screamed out. My back arched, my entire body shook violently, and a deluge that would make Niagara Falls jealous exploded from my pussy. I squirmed and writhed with ecstasy, trying to push that dick in just a little further. I wasn't the only one having a hard time being quiet, as Michael's chant of "Oh Kaye" became less of a hot whisper and more of a savage growl. His body shuddered along with mine as we wrapped tightly around each other.

The fireworks outside had stopped, but explosions of light and color pounded in my head. Michael kissed me passionately making no movement to take his penis out of me. He held me tightly and ran his fingers through my hair. I would have been totally contented to spend the rest of my life here, but their was a sudden sound of approaching voices outside and the world began to rush in...

***Hi folks! Hippie here. I know this story ends pretty abruptly, but I plan to continue if there is a good response. Hope you liked it!***

12