Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AMG1979
AMG1979
1 Followers

'Oh God, oh fuck I'm coming! Oh please!'

As she did she sat down hard on me and straightened then arched her back, falling back onto as her pussy walls tightened and contracted around my shaft, clamping it as she released more fluids over my balls that trickled inside my thighs.

I gave her no time to recover, I wanted to come so I pushed her onto all fours and swiftly positioned myself behind her before thrusting deep into her still throbbing hole. She squealed in pain as I humped her frantically and within seconds my balls ached to explode and I felt my whole shaft tense up and lunged forward, sent my cum deep inside her in hot, sticky, gushing spurts.

I held there for a moment, allowing the intensity in both of us to subside gently before I pulled my cock from her, with some of my own come on the shaft. She smiled as she turned herself round and took my cock in her mouth - the touch of her tongue on my throbbing sensitive tip causing a recoil reaction from me that she giggled at -- slowly sucking my knob clean of our juices.

We lay silently for a moment before she rolled over and rested her head on my chest, and I gently stroked her skin in silence as we drifted away into a light sleep. Later we rose and showered, when I reacquainted myself with every inch of her flesh, gently cleaning her with my soapy hands as the sides of the cubicle steamed up to leave rivulets of water running down the tiles and glass door. I slipped my fingers all over her, playing with her heavy tits and sliding my palms down her belly to her mound, gently running my fingers along the length of her pussy and slipping my middle finger inside her. She groaned as I fingered her slowly, and reached behind her to take my hard on in her hand and stoked back and forth.

We built up speed gradually as the jet of water ran over my arm and across her tits and down the length of her body, until she turned to face me, kissed me hotly and pulled me from the shower, flicking the water off as she did so. Without either of us bothering to dry off, she led me back to the bed where she beckoned me to sit astride her, and she grasped my throbbing cock and placed it between her tits in that deep valley and started sliding them around my shaft -- pulling her head towards my cock and sucking hungrily. An incredibly erotic act, the pressure started to build again -- from deep in my balls and within moments I was groaning loudly and thrusting my hips in time with her movement and released another load, smaller, over her chin and lips.

We cleaned up, and dried off what little water was still left on our bodies and she asked me to stay with her for the night, which I did, and we slept. And we were blissfully content.

AMG1979
AMG1979
1 Followers
12