Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The moan she received made her smile and she kissed the soft skin at the junction of his leg and his cheek before once again beginning to lubricate his body.

Her tongue, furled now, made soft jabbing movements alternated with soft gusts of air as she blew against him. As his arse began to pulse she placed her lips over his tight hole, sucking it in and licking over it again and again as he writhed beneath her. A hand reached round, grasping her breasts as she worked and she felt Steve's cock on her own arse, running up her skin as she pushed back against him.

Resting her hands on David's hips she raised him so that he was on all fours before her. His cock hung behind heavy, low slung, balls and she carefully moved them back towards her before taking one into her mouth and rolling it around on her tongue.

As she did so her finger began to probe at his opening and she felt him push back as Steve had done.

"Fuck, Lacey, so good, so fucking good." His words were low, guttural, and she smiled against his skin.

Steve's cock entered her and for a minute as she prepared her lover she was herself fucked from behind.

"Take him, Steve, he's ready for you." Her fingers, lubed up and still inside, moved gently across David's prostate and he bucked against her. She could tell he was more than able to take the thick cock, which was inside her, and so carefully she stood, regretting the empty feeling but needing to see her lover fucked before her.

David turned so he too was on his back. His hand was on his cock, jerking it as he waited and then, as Steve moved closer, he raised his legs, his body open and willing.

Lacey sat on a chair by the side of the bed. She knew if she stood she would touch and this was no longer her moment. Instead she ran a finger round until she found her own tight hole, gently penetrating herself as she watched and waited.

Steve said nothing as he pushed forward, David, his eyes now focussed on the handsome face above him groaned as the thick prick entered his body but was almost instantly moving against it, trying desperately to get it as deep inside him as possible.

"Oh, fuck, Steve." David broke his gaze for a moment to turn towards Lacey and she saw the realization in his eyes as he watched her hand move beneath her. He grasped his cock, pumping as he did so, looking back up at Steve, watching as he canted his hips and changed the angle of entry.

Over and over Steve pounded David, the grunts as they met, skin to skin, and the passion as they kissed and pawed each other, spurring them on.

"Gonna cum, Steve, fuck, I'm gonna cum." David, his back arched as he tried to hold off, cried out once more as his load splashed across his chest, hitting a nipple and streaking across his abs.

Steve, his body moving alone now, pushed once more before, as his cheeks clenched and his hands grabbed at his lover's hips, he began to unload inside David. Twice, three times he jerked hard against him before pulling back to let the remainder of his load mix with the spunk already on David's chest.

His body spasmed as he emptied his cock and then he leant forward, his arms either side of David as he caught his breath.

Lacey, spellbound in the chair, her cunt leaking her own juices watched as, recovering slightly, Steve licked at the cum on David's skin before moving above him to let it roll off his tongue and into his willing lover's open mouth. Their lips met, tongues touching, and Lacey watched as David passed the load back. One final time Steve kissed David and then she saw him swallow, not just his own cum but that of his male lover too.

Both men collapsed back against the pillows, David pulling Steve close as they did so. He held an arm out to welcome her too and Lacey moved against him, her head on his shoulder as she watched the two exhausted lovers. The two of them smiled at her before their eyes closed and their breathing deepened. Before she knew it she was the only one still awake in the house.

12