Reunion

Story Info
Brittany and Dan rekindle an old high school flame.
2.6k words
3.95
8.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The music was blasting from the old stereo they had set up on the back porch of the tiny cottage. It had been several years since they had all been together, celebrating like this. When they had been in high school, these Friday night parties had been a given. Everyone knew that Brittany's father left the house at promptly 6:30p.m on Friday's to make his shift at the firehouse, which left Brittany all alone in the cottage set back in the woods, with no neighbors to complain of loud music or cars parked in front of their homes. People usually started arriving at about 8 o'clock, pulling the six packs and bottles of cheap vodka out of their trunks with pride, showing off the fact that they had an older hook up that was willing to buy them booze. In high school, the party would rage wildly until about 12a.m, at which point most people had to be home to make a curfew.

These days, the parties were a little bit different. Brittany's father had recently retired and moved south, leaving her the house after she graduated from college. One night while she was cleaning up, she found a box full of pictures from when she was in high school. She laughed when she realized a great many of these photos had been taken right there in that house on those crazy Friday nights.

It was then that Brittany decided she was going to throw a reunion. She missed the old days when people would roll up to the house with their music blasting and park on the lawn. Brittany called a few of the old numbers, and those friends called a few more. Pretty soon most of the old crowd had been reminded of the nights they had spent drinking at Brittany Robert's cottage.

Dan had remembered Brittany's cottage fondly. He had been the captain of the football team in high school, a real big shot in the town. He could have had any girl he wanted in high school, but the only girl he had eyes for had been Brittany Roberts. She was the town angel in high school. The daughter of a widowed fire chief, everyone in that small town knew Brittany's name. She was the type of girl every mother hopes her son will bring home. Or at least, that's what the adults all thought. Dan remembered the real Brittany though. The real Brittany was a wild child, a party girl through and through. She was the first girl with a beer and the last girl still on her feet at the end of the night. She loved the parties at her house, the beer pong being played in the yard, the strip poker at the kitchen table and of course the sex in the basement.

Brittany's basement was shaped strangely, and the way it was built it seemed almost like someone had lined the walls with cubicles. After her guests had had a few, they were often feeling a little frisky. They would find a partner and head down stairs to claim a cubicle for a while. Most of Brittany's graduating class had lost his or her virginity in her basement.

Dan thought back to the nights he had spent rolling around on that faded blue carpet with Brittany, as well as the other girls he had found to take her place on nights that Brittany was playing hard to get. Brittany and Dan had never been an item, however of all the girls in their high school, she was the only one he ever had sex with more than once. Dan wondered if the basement had been rearranged since those days, or if it was still lined with mini cubicles, the rug spotted with the cum of every boy in the grade.

Now a week later, Dan had found himself driving the familiar roads to Brittany's little cottage. He had pulled his truck up the long driveway and parked alongside the other cars on the lawn. He had chuckled to himself when he compared the cars that were parked on the lawn now to the ones that had parked there five or six years ago. He had brought a six pack like he always had, but these days he was drinking much more expensive beer than the Keystone Light's he had bought as a teen. He had walked around back to the deck as had been customary back in the day. He had found very little had changed. The stereo was still the same, playing the same type of music they had all been so fond of as seniors. The beer pong table was set up in the yard, and a few people were crowded around it, playing for old time's sake.

Dan had stopped to chat with a few old friends, but he kept his eyes peeled for Brittany. He had wanted so badly to find her; he had even spent some time planning out several things to say to her. He finally spotted her at the head of the strip poker table. She always had been a fan of this game; he should have guessed he would find her here. She used to say this was the only game in the world that had no losers. He wandered over towards the game, trying not to stare at Brittany. She was just as beautiful as she had been in high school. She had cut her long brown hair since high school. The year she had graduated, she could nearly sit on those long brown curls. Today her hair fell just to her shoulders, and it looked soft and shiny in the failing light. She had always been tall and fit, with the most gorgeously tone body Dan had ever seen. Her perfectly round breasts were the perfect size to fill each hand, and her ass was firm and tight.

She was sitting at the poker table with the same old crew. One girl was topless, trying to keep her nipples covered with her cards, which Dan could see was probably going to help her end up totally naked. Brittany was dressed in tight, form fitting jeans that hugged her perfect ass in all the right places. She was wearing the same faded and scuffed cowboy boots she had worn all through high school. Her perfect breasts were being held by a lacey red bra that Dan was dying to touch. Her shirt must have been in the pile of clothes that were currently serving as an ante.

Dan headed in her direction, standing just off to her right when he said hello to the group at the table. She smiled and stood when he came over, wrapping him in a hug, despite her lack of shirt. After all, he supposed, this was nothing he hadn't seen in high school. She invited him to join the game, but he declined. He told her he'd catch up with her later, and he headed off into the house to see who else was inside. At least that's what he said. He really just needed to adjust his hard on, which had sprung up immediately when Brittany had pushed her nearly bare body against his.

He walked through the familiar house again, stopping to chat occasionally with someone here or there. Eventually, he found himself standing in front of the door that led to the basement. In the old days, this door had always been left open so that couples could sneak up and down the stairs. Dan still wondered if the room was set up the way it had been so many years ago, so with a glance over his shoulder, he pulled the door open and headed down the steps. He flipped the light on at the bottom of the stairs and looked around. He wasn't used to seeing the room filled with light, and he was surprised to see how cluttered the room was. He walked to the middle of the room and stared around him. Boxes and crates were stacked in awkward rows, giving the appearance of small cubicles in between them. The blue rug had paled so much by now that it was nearly white, however there were still many spots that were absolutely undeniably stains from nights long past.

"Hello?" a voice called down the stairs. Dan heard footsteps on the stairs and was suddenly embarrassed. How could he explain why he was just standing here, in the middle of this room where he had long ago had sex. Dan was even more embarrassed when he realized it was Brittany who had come down the stairs. "Dan? I thought I saw the light on, so I came to check it out. What are you doing down here?"

Dan fumbled for words. He didn't know what to say. "Uhh...I suppose I was just being nostalgic," he stammered, trying to grin. He was embarrassed enough to not be able to think, but the fact that she had come down the stairs still wearing only that red lace bra had really thrown him off. She smiled sweetly at him.

"A lot of crazy things happened down here," she giggled, "I'm sure a lot more happened down here than I want to know about". She pause for a moment, as if lost and thought. "You and I were down here once or twice." She said, pretending to punch him in the arm. He smiled, not sure how to answer that. He was consciously aware of the swelling in his pants. She continued, "remember that time we were down here, and that girl, Mary Ellen, the one who had a huge crush on you, kept calling your name upstairs, looking for you?"

Dan laughed. He did remember this. He remember exactly which cubicle they had been in, exactly which panties he had just carefully pulled from between her legs so that he could delicately taste her juices before passionately, almost angrily ramming his cock in and out of her. Dan had remembered getting angry that he could never fully have Brittany, and this anger would cause him to fuck her rather than make love to her the way he wanted to.

These feelings came rushing back to him now, with her standing there in her perfect lace bra. He could feel himself becoming more and more aroused. Maybe later he would blame the alcohol, but in that moment Dan decided that he couldn't stand not having Brittany any more. He grabbed her then, by the arms. He kissed her before she had time to even be shocked. He placed his lips around hers and forced his tongue into her mouth when she went to protest. He kissed her hard, pulling her against him with all his might. After a moment, she was kissing him back. Dan took this as a sign that she wanted him to continue, and he willingly moved forward. In one smooth motion, Dan had Brittany on her back on the pale blue carpet. He was straddling her legs, bent over her mouth, continuing to kiss her. He let one hand stray to the delicate lace that was all that separated those perfect breasts from him. She began to squirm slightly beneath him. It didn't seem to Dan like she was trying to get away, it seemed more as if she was trying not to show how much she wanted this. He leaned back for a moment, and unzipped his pants. His cock sprung forward like a spring that has been wound to tight. He straddled her face and placed his cock to her lips like he had done so many times before.

"Take it, take it like you've always taken it. Take it like the slut you were back then."

She let him force his cock deep into her mouth, so that the very tip pushed against the back of her throat. He took in the sight of watching her face as he forced his fully hard cock deep into her throat. Having always had the lights off, he had never been able to enjoy this sight before. He grabbed her arms and pinned them against the ground with one hand. With the other hand he reached between her breasts and unclipped the red lace. He pushed the bra out of the way while continuing to fuck Brittany's mouth. He pinched her nipple, rolled it between his thumb and finger. He squeezed and teased her breasts until he felt himself ready to cum. He pulled his dick from her mouth and squirted his hot seed all over those perfect breasts. Still holding her wrists against the rug above her head, he tore her jeans off of her. His cock instantly sprung back to life when he saw that gorgeous red lace g-string. He pushed it aside and plunged a finger deep into her pussy. She moaned slightly, licking her lips.

"You like that, don't you? You always did love being finger fucked." He added a second finger, she was so wet his fingers slipped in easily. Brittany moaned again. She closed her eyes and bucked her hips up to meet his fingers. He added a third finger to her soaking wet pussy. "How's that, baby, do you like that?" He asked fucking her hard and fast with his fingers.

"Oh Dan, please fuck me, please." She begged in between heavy breaths. He released her wrists and positioned himself over her. He placed his rock hard dick against her pussy and teased her for just a moment with it. He moved slowly, attempting to drag out her pleasure. She wrapped her now free arms around his neck and bucked her hips up to meet him while begging him to enter her. He slowly pushed his cock into her, one inch at a time. When he was finally balls deep, he waited a moment, freezing to let her take in the feeling of being completely filled by his cock. Then he began to fuck her, hard. He slammed in and out of her with all his might. With one hand he twisted and pulled on one of her nipples. Occasionally he would move his hand down to flick at her clit, causing her to scream out with pleasure. She bucked hard beneath him, her breathing became shallow and quick as she moaned out.

"I'm going to cum" she yelled, wrapping her arms tighter around his neck to make sure he couldn't stop what he was doing. He fucked her harder, until he felt her pussy muscles contracting around his cock. She screamed out as her pussy juices ran all over his still hard cock. When she had finished, he pulled his cock out and pushed it back into her mouth. He shot his load into her mouth, so that she could taste him and herself at the same time. When he had finished, she licked his soft cock clean until it was hard again. She then kept licking and sucking until he came a third time.

At this point, Dan was utterly exhausted and rolled off of her. He lay on his back on the faded blue carpet in the basement of the home he had partied in as a teen. After a few minutes, Brittany stood and dressed herself again. She walked to the stairs, and paused before heading up them. She glanced at him, laying on the rug and grinned.

"Thanks," she said, "that was fun. It was nice to see you again." Then she headed up stairs. It was then that Dan realized Brittany would never change. She would always just be a lay at a party.