Reunion

Story Info
Former lovers meet and decide to have one more encounter.
1.7k words
3.59
11.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oldr_betr
oldr_betr
29 Followers

I knew it was Linda when I spotted her in the mall, window-shopping outside Macy's. What had it been? Fifteen years? She was older, of course, and had put on a few pounds but didn't look too bad for a fifty-five year old woman -- just a little chunky, but still with a great ass and a half smile on her face that never seemed to make it to a full smile but also didn't frown. I was also sure she had seen me, but she turned back to the display window. Did she not recognize me? Did she not want to even speak?

"Linda?" I said.

She turned and said, "Oh, Hi." She made no move to hug, or shake hands, or even try to smile. Out affair had ended poorly after a year of hot and clandestine sex. In the middle of seeing each other, we each divorced and it seemed ordained that we would marry and live happily ever after. Once we were single, however, the magic seemed to fade and we eventually went out separate ways having destroyed our previous lives. Neither marriage was that great anyway, but the way it all ended was sad. And here we were, in the mall -- a fifty-five year old woman and a sixty-year old man with nothing in common but some long ago forgotten sex.

"What brings you to Houston?" I asked. "If I remember correctly, you moved to Oklahoma City."

"I'm here on business. We finished early today and I thought I might get in a little shopping." She had a unique voice -- deep, a little raspy, like a smoker but pleasant. It reminded me of Peggy Lee. Her voice was the sexist thing about her outside of bed.

"Oh," I said. "How long are you in town?"

"Look," she said, "we've seen each other, we spoke, and I'm going into Macy's. You go wherever you were going and let's leave it at that."

"I'm going to Macy's, too." I said. "I need some socks."

As she turned to go into the store I said, "Do you hate me that much?"

"I don't hate you. I just don't want to stir up any bad memories. Besides, I'm as fat as a pig and you look as good as you did fifteen years ago. Nothing is going to come of this meeting and it's just better if it ends now."

"Not even a cup of coffee?" I asked.

"Like I said, I've gained some weight. I don't have an interesting or exciting life or a very good marriage. And I don't want to hear about your life or your marriage."

"You look good to me," I said. "We had some hot times together. We don't need to act like enemies or even strangers."

She stared at me with that permanent half smile and said nothing. The problem with her expression was that you never knew if she was half-smiling or just staring blankly. The silence became a little uncomfortable and I felt as if people were noticing us. I decided to take a chance.

"Are you wet?" I asked.

"Are you hard?" she asked.

"I asked you first, but for your information all of my blood has moved to Richard." Richard was the pet name she had for my dick. She told me she liked to name her lovers' dicks. Mine was longer than most so Dick was too short -- she would call it Richard for long.

"My panties are soaked," she said.

"What do you want to do about it?" I asked.

"I'll go back to the motel and let my Rabbit do the trick. You're married."

"So are you," I said. "We didn't let that stand in the way before."

"Yeah, and look what it got us. No thanks. We don't need to start anything."

"I don't want to start anything," I said. "We live miles apart. We haven't seen each other for fifteen years. We may never see each other again. Let's just have a quick roll in the hay for old times and let it go at that. If we don't, I'm going to the men's room to jerk off."

She laughed. "You'll probably get arrested for being gay. I'm in room 303 at the Hampton Inn around the corner. Give me 30 minutes and bring some tequila."

A little over a half hour later I pulled into the Hampton Inn and a few minutes later she opened the door to her room. She was dressed as she had been in the mall. I handed her the tequila and sat on the edge of the bed.

"You want one?" she asked holding up the tequila.

"Sure," I said.

She poured a shot in each of two plastic motel glasses and we downed them. She quickly downed two more. "I need some courage," she said.

I reached over and pulled her down to the bed and began to kiss her. Our tongues were playing with each other and I reached up to feel her left breast when she broke away and stood up. She downed yet another shot of tequila and I joined her this time. When she put her glass down, she stood in front of me and unceremoniously removed all her clothes.

"Now that I'm naked, do you still want to fuck me?" she asked.

I stood, unzipped my fly and pulled out my rock hard dick. "Does that answer your question?"

I took the rest of my clothes off and we hit the bed like horny teenagers. I was licking her nipples and my hand had moved down to her thighs.

"Talk dirty to me," she said. "I love it when you talk dirty -- real dirty."

With her tit in my mouth I mumbled, "You're nothing but a dirty whore -- a cunt. You'd fuck a horse but your cunt is so big you'd never feel it. You're a slut. You don't care who you fuck and you don't care who knows it. You'd sell pussy but you'd rather give it away to any guy with a dick. What do think about that you cunt, bitch?" My hand moved to her pussy and I received my answer. She was sopping wet and moaning.

Talking dirty was just part of the game we played, however. Now it was time for the second part -- her part.

"What did I tell you about using those kind of words?" she asked.

"You told me it was bad." I said.

"That's right," she said. " And what do we do with bad boys?"

"We spank them." I said. With that she sat up and I lay across her lap as she began to spank me with her hands. She hit me softly at first and then harder and harder. The slaps were loud and I was sure people in adjoining rooms could hear. It didn't matter -- I loved being spanked. I was so turned on I was about to cum. I had never been able to ask my current wife to spank me. She was just too prim and proper for something like that.

Linda stopped and I knew my ass would be red for several days. She said, "Now, bad boy, eat my pussy."

I slipped down between her legs and began to lap at her clit. I drove my tongue deep into her pussy and nibbled on her clit. Finally, I moved my tongue quickly back and forth on her clit. Her legs began to tense. I looked up and her nipples were getting hard. At last, she began to cum.

"Oh, god...Oh, god....fuck...shit...oh, god, I'm cumming....Oh, god....fuck! " Linda was not silent during orgasm. I moved up to her mouth and gave her a big, wet kiss full of my tongue and her pussy juices. I knew she was going to want another one, so we lay there a few minutes for her to catch her breath and then she put me on my back and climbed on top, pushing my dick deep into her unbelievably wet pussy. She began to rock back and forth with her eyes closed. Her speed increased and as she got faster she leaned over, laying her heavy breasts on my chest and whispering in that voice, "Fuck me, you sorry son-of-a-bitch. Fuck my pussy with that big dick. A big dick is all you've got so use it you stupid bastard."

She began to cum again with only a little less noise, screaming, "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!" She collapsed on top of me, her tits on my chest and her hair in my face. I held on to her ass and rubbed her cheeks. Eventually, I rolled her over and pounded her as hard as I could. She met me thrust for thrust like she was trying to throw me off. I felt my butt tense and my dick begin to contract and I knew I was about to cum. I filled her pussy with cum and rolled off.

In a few minutes, Linda got up and went into the bathroom. When I heard the shower running, I got up and joined her. She handed me the soap when I stepped in the shower but said nothing. She still had soap all over her and her back was to me. I noticed she had her hands were in front of her and her head was back. I looked around her and she was rubbing her pussy. I came up behind her, placed by dick on her ass, reached around and grabbed her tits. I squeezed her nipples between the thumb and forefinger of each hand while she masturbated. As she began to tremble, she said above the noise of the shower, "God, I hate you and I'd fuck you forever. Oh, god, I'm going to cum and I hate you, you motherfucker -- hold me motherfucker. God, I hate you. Please don't let go."

We dried off in silence. While she towel dried her hair, I got dressed. She came out of the bathroom in a robe and looked at me again -- either half smiling or staring blankly.

"I guess I'd better go," I said. She said nothing and opened the door.

"It was good," I said.

"It was a fuck," she said.

"Just a fuck?" I asked.

"Just a fuck," she said.

"Maybe we'll run into each other again," I said.

"Go home to your wife. And if you ever see me again, walk the other way." With that, she closed the door behind me. As I walked away, I heard her engage the deadbolt and put on the security chain.

oldr_betr
oldr_betr
29 Followers