Reunion

Story Info
Couple reunites and gives a stranger a show.
846 words
2.71
10.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took the train to meet her at the airport. We hadn't seen one another all summer and were both looking forward to 'reconnecting'. The bulge in my shorts became more apparent and significantly harder to hide the closer I got to the airport stop. There was no hiding that I had complied with her request to not wear any underwear. :-)

I got to the baggage area in time to see her come down the ramp. She was wearing one of my favorite skirts: short enough to be naughty and alluring but not short enough to be lewd. With that skirt, I could only imagine what trouble she might have gotten into on the plane.

We met with a strong embrace, our lips meeting for the first time in months. As we kissed, she ground herself against the bulge in my shorts and my hands slid down her back following the seamless flow of her back into the top of that wonderful ass. Good, she had complied with my request as well.

We decided to take a cab back to my apartment in the hopes that it would be faster than the train. Grabbing her bags, we headed for the curb. She hopped into the cab first and hugged me again as I sat down and closed the door. My free hand landed on her hip as we hugged and slowly snuck under her skirt as the cab pulled away. Flesh met flesh as my fingers quickly found her naked labia. She was exquisitely wet, perhaps too wet?

"How was he?" I whispered in her ear as I realized that my fingers MUST be playing not only in her wetness but also the cum of some lucky fellow traveler.

She smiled as she whispered her response, "Not bad as an appetizer. Now I'm ready for the main course."

"You'll have to tell me all about it later," I replied as a I brought my wet finger to both of our mouths.

We kissed again, deeply, tongues exploring. Her hand slowly caressed the bulge in my shorts as my hand went back to reminding itself of the landscape of her body. I don't think we intended to but, as she shifted to give my fingers better access, it became quite clear to anyone looking that she was not wearing underwear and that my finger was now fucking her glorious pussy. Our cabbie was adjusting his mirror as we came up for air and it was clear that he had noticed our display.

She smiled and nodded at my raised eyebrow. We hiked her skirt up as she shifted back into the center seat. Her legs opened to provide a full view to the eyes reflected in the rearview mirror. My hand went back to her cunt, thumb and pinky spreading her lips while my middle finger found her wet hole. I felt her hands work toward the zipper on my shorts, pull it open and free my well-hardened cock.

As her hands played with my cock and my fingers started fucking her juicy hole, it was quite obvious we had the driver's attention. She leaned over to suck the head of my shaft into her mouth then leaned back in her seat giggling as I massaged her clit.

"I need you to fill me. Now," she declared.

"Whatever you say beautiful."

We each shifted over a seat, so that I now took up the middle seat. She hopped back into my lap, her back to my chest, and pressed my cock against the opening to her cunt. She slid over me easily, taking all of me. After all the times I had been inside her, she still felt amazing. We bounced slowly as I made sure her skirt was not impeding our driver's view. Slowly, in and out and back in again, I fucked her hole. She rocked her hips so that I nearly came out of her each stroke, the entrance to her vagina stretching again and massaging the head of my penis with each inward stroke.

It didn't take long before I was adding my contribution to her creampie for the day. I stroked her clit and the inside of her thighs as my orgasm died down trying to return the favor for her. I felt her orgasm start with convulsions around my shaft and then radiate outward through her body. 'Mmmmmmm', was all she said as the orgasm subsided and she slid off of me back into her seat. She gave my shaft a little lick that did nothing to eliminate the stain that was inevitably going to form and then slowly, carefully, zipped me back up and we regained our composure in the last few blocks to our destination. Without saying a word, we got out at my apartment, paid the cabbie and started walking toward the door. We looked back to see him watching us walk away. She returned his look with a hike of her skirt to show him that lovely ass of hers as we entered the building.