Reunion

Story Info
A woman gets a visit from a man.
2.5k words
3.82
27.5k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lila smoothed the cool lotion over her slightly damp skin. She chanced a glance at the vanity mirror over her whimsical, white dresser and quickly looked away. It wasn't that she didn't like her body, it was just that nobody else did, so it stood to reason that she shouldn't. She moved her gaze back to the mirror.

Pale skin. At least it was unblemished. No sun distorted the color or dried it out. Light brown hair fell in thick waves around her face. Big brown eyes stared back in curiosity, as they usually did. Now if only she wasn't fat... or so painfully shy.

She shrugged absently. It wasn't that she thought she had missed out. While the other teenagers were partying, doing drugs and having sex, she was reading books or helping out in her grandmother's bookstore. The same store that she now owned.

She liked herself. That's all that should matter. But Sally's words still came back to her. "Honey, you would be stunning, if you only would lose some weight."

Lila didn't know what to say so she only lowered her head and looked at the ground.

"How much do you weight now, anyways?" Sally had asked in her own noisy way.

"185 pounds." It had come out as a whisper, and Lila had felt a deep, red blush of shame at having to admit that.

"Oh goodness, then you definitely need to lose that." Sally had commented with a sneer.

Lila sighed. She didn't particularly like people. And in her small town it was kind of hard to avoid them. Everybody knew everybody. And they had no problem saying it as they saw it. That's why she spent most of her time avoiding them. At least her little cabin was far away from people.

She put the lotion away and put on her nightgown. It was white and flowed around her do to its light texture. It was perfect in the hot Louisiana nights. It also made her feel like a good fairy out of a children's book.

The thought made her smile and give a little twirl in her bedroom, just to see the skirt of the nightgown flair out. She giggled at her own actions, but stopped once the sound of someone knocking heavily on her door reached her.

She stood in the middle of her bedroom nervously playing with the hem of her nightgown. The knocking grew more forceful. Whoever was knocking on the door would unhinge the door if they continued.

Lila made her way slowly and cautiously to the door. Thoughts of a big wolf ripping her door down and devouring her came to her mind. She shouldn't have read Little Red Riding Hood today. Once she reached the door Lila called out softly. "Who is it?"

The person stopped knocking. "Lila, it's Eric. Open the door." A deep, masculine voice demanded. Lila recognized both the voice and the name. Eric had made her high school life terrible. He never liked to make fun of her in public, but sometimes he would corner her when no one was around and call her mean names. And sometimes he would touch her in places he shouldn't. Lila's heart gave a little jerk.

What was Eric Monroe doing at her doorstep? The last she had heard, he was a big shot lawyer in Baton Rouge. He worked in his father's firm and only came home once in a blue moon to see his family. She hadn't seen him since graduation. She didn't want to see him now, especially here alone.

"I'm sorry, I'm busy. We'll have to talk some other time." She called out tentatively.

"Lila, god damn it, open the fucking door." He shouted form the other side.

Lila stepped back. "Please go away." She called out again.

"Open the door." He said again and Diana thought she heard a deepening in his southern accent. His accent had always been slight, giving him a certain charm and culture, rather than making him sound like a hick.

Lila didn't say anything back. She clutched at her nightgown and prayed that he'd leave. She heard his heavy footsteps move around a few seconds and then there was quiet. She almost fooled herself in believing that he had left, but the slight jiggle of her door knob and the opening of it disregarded that thought.

The door opened fully and Eric let himself in. His large six foot two inch frame filled her doorway completely. His gaze found hers, and a smirk flashed across his face. He held up her spare key.

"Hiding the key under the stone frog, Lila? Not exactly original." He commented flippantly. Lila saw that he was even bigger than he was in high school. His shoulders broader, his whole frame more muscular. His blonde hair had gotten a little darker, his face a little more mature, making him more handsome. It was his blue eyes that remained the same. They held the same arrogance in them as they always did.

He walked into the house fully. Lila backed away until her back hit the wall on the other side. Eric walked to her plush sofa and seated himself. He looked at her again.

"Go get me something to drink." He commended. "What would you like?" Lila ingrained manners didn't allow for her not to ask the question. "Scotch."

"I'm sorry, I don't have any alcohol here. I have apple juice." She offered.

Eric looked over at her. Fucking apple juice, like there were seven again. He almost snorted, but held himself in. Didn't she look pretty... and pure. Her hair was loose, it usually was in a bun. He had no idea that she had so much hair. His eyes traveled over her big Bambi like eyes to her plum lips, to her frail looking throat down her body.

Fucking hell, her tits had gotten bigger since he had last seen her. The thought made him lick his lips. He had tasted those tits and nipples under the bleachers as she was walking home. She had decided to take a shortcut through the football field one late night. The sun had set low over the horizon and most everyone had gone home. Only a few teachers remained and none of them had had a clear view of the field from any of the school windows. He had had to run to catch her, but when he did, he had punished her by biting her breast so hard that he had drawn blood.

He even remembered what she had worn that day. A button down, white shirt and a long skirt, resting below her knees. He had almost gotten her panties off when she had punched him hard on the side of his head. It had temporarily blinded him and she had escaped.

She didn't walk home after that.

"No I don't want any fucking apple juice." Eric saw her audibly cringe at his foul language. He didn't usually curse much, but around her, he couldn't seem to help himself. He smirked again. "Aren't you happy to see me?" He asked rising. She looked away. What a good little girl she was. She took the adage of "if you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all" to heart. "Well, I sure did miss you. I didn't even know you still lived here. Had I known... I would have been here sooner." He was walking towards her, his movements smooth and determined.

"You need to leave... Please." He almost started laughing. She couldn't even order people around without adding please.

"No." He replied. She finally looked up from the ground. When she saw that he was moving towards her, her mouth fell in shock. Well didn't she just look like she wanted a cock between those moist fat lips. He felt his cock harden.

"So, my little virgin, I realize now that I never got to ram my dick between your pretty thighs. And I'm real sorry for that, darlin'." He said his head tilted to the side and one hand resting on his heart.

Lila was breathing heavily, her breasts moving up and down with her movement. "No." She whispered back.

"Oh yes." And he lunged at her. But the little minx slipped from his grasp and ran down the hallway.

She entered the first door on the right and slammed it shot behind her. Eric felt a smile stretch across his mouth.

He moved to the door, tested the door knob and found that it wouldn't budge. He moved back a little, raised his booted foot and kicked the door with all his strength. He was glad that he had taken the time to change out of his suite into jeans and shirt, he didn't think that his dress shoes would have helped with the door. On the third kick the door slammed open and the top hinge splintered from the wall. The door hung crooked on its frame, but Eric couldn't be bothered to give a damn.

He entered Lila's bedroom. It was pink with frills and lace, and reminded him of a little girls room, not a woman's in her mid twenties. Lila stood as far away from the door as she possibly could her hands clutching at her nightgown making it rise above her knees, giving him a glimpse of her soft thighs.

He walked towards her slowly. She couldn't seem to keep his gaze. She dropped her eyes to the floor, her back pressed flush against the wall. When he reached her he let his hands rest on either side of her. He leaned forward and down. She was almost a foot shorter than him. He brought his nose to her hair. He inhaled. She smelled just as she had in high school. Like clean and spring.

He brought one hand to her chin and lifted it so that she had to look at him. Her eyes held blatant fear in them. But there was also the ever present curiosity and a small hint of lust. She wants something, but she doesn't know what it is. He'll show her that it's his cock.

"Go to the bed, lift up your nightgown and spread your legs." He let go of her chin and stepped back. She looked at the bed and back at him. Uncertainty was written all over her face. But she didn't say anything. She walked over to her bed, lay down on the pink comforted, lifted up her white nightgown and spread her legs. She wore white, cotton panties with a small gray bow on the middle of the waistband.

This was all his. She was his.

He walked closer, unbuckling his belt as he walked. She watched his movement intently. "You let anyone stick their cocks in you?" He asked, now working on the buttons of his jeans. She shook her head, her eyes still intent on his crotch.

He had to smirk at her actions. Light was low in the room, only two lamps provided any illumination. Once he reached the foot of the bed he saw the bottom of her panties had a wet spot on them. He looked back to her face. Her hair flared around her on the pillow, her brown eyes stared back at him and she was sucking on her thumb. She still did that? He thought she would have broken of that habit. He was glad that she hadn't.

He decided to leave his jeans and pealed of his shirt. Lila watched the baring of his muscled torso in fascination. She had never seen a real life man's naked chest. It scared her, but also excited her. He set on the bottom of the bed and proceeded to take off his boots and socks. Lila didn't move, not sure if she was allowed. He turned around and crawled up the bed and over her.

Once their faces were level, he stopped. He urged her thump out of her mouth. It came out with a quiet plop, saliva on the thumb and her lips. He lowered his face to hers and kissed her hard. He didn't wait for her permission or consent, but plunged his tongue into her mouth forcefully. She didn't struggle, her movements a little clumsy until she figured out what he wanted. While he distracted her with the kiss, he moved the bulge of his denim covered cock to nestle against her cotton covered pussy. She gasped at the contact, removing her lips from his, and craning her neck to see what he had done.

Eric lifted himself up a little, but kept the contact at the waist. He showed her what she wanted to see , and while she watched he moved the little scrap of cotton covering her mound to the side and rubbing his still covered cock over her exposed cunt. Her eyes widened further and her hips jerked in reaction.

She looked at him, her eyes questioning and exited. He rose to his knees. He pushed her nightgown, which had been resting jumbled on stomach over her head. He threw it behind him, not paying attention where it landed. When he looked at her again, he caught his breath. He breasts were beautiful. Heavy, yet still high with light pink areolas and hard nipples.

He dropped a small his on his nipple and moved to get her panties off. Tonight wouldn't be much for foreplay, he had decided. He was ready to pop and didn't feel like waiting. Once he got her panties off, he did quick work of getting his pants off. He settled back between her splayed thighs and nestled his cock at her wet opening. He brought his right hand to play with her clit, making her mewl in delight. She lost herself in the pleasure of his touch. When he saw that she was close to climax, he positioned his cock and pushed it into her.

She gasped at the intrusion. She glanced up to see Eric watching her. They locked gazes, and Eric began to move. Soon, sweat was forming on his temple, and Lila was experiencing the same rising pleasure she had felt before.

She began moving her hips up to meet his thrusts. The room filled with the sounds of their bodies slapping together and their grunts and moans. Neither said anything to the other. They never broke each other's stare.

She shattered soon after, wrapping her arms around his hips and driving him deeper into her. He didn't stop his thrusting even as she lay motionless under him, shuddering in the aftermath of her orgasm.

He gave a final thrust and emptied himself into her. She seemed to grip him tighter as he drained his last seed into her. He let himself fall on her. She didn't protest.

When he pulled himself out of her, he raised himself to his knees, crossed her ankles and pulled them into the air. Her exposed cunt was leaking his cum With the pad of his thumb, he pushed it back into her. He continued this until he was sure that his cum would stay inside her.

He was hard again. With her ankles crossed, her legs still in the air, he pushed himself back into her.