Reunion

Story Info
Two exes run into each other - and it is hotter than ever!
1.9k words
3.73
9.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had not seen him in years and the last time had been so hostile, with me actually trying to mow him down in my car like a crazy woman, our relationship had been like that - insane, intense, we were either trying to kill each other or fuck each other senseless; there was never any snuggling on the couch with Baskin and Robbins in PJs. He was a world champion boxer and had a bona fide sadism that intermingled with my mean streak and temper. It was never meant to last - or to finish nicely. So when I saw him whilst waiting for my order of coffee in my usual cafe, and he approached me, friendly, I was amazed. He looked better than ever - a muscular six three, suave in a well-cut Hugo Boss suit, nice aftershave, his dark blonde hair close-cropped to his square-jawed skull. He was incredible to look at, he did a lot of sports modelling and I knew he wasn't wearing underwear under the suit pants. I tried to concentrate but small talk wasn't on the menu. His hypnotic blue-green gaze had me rooted to the floor - I couldn't move if I wanted to.

He was forward as always, telling me I was still gorgeous and that I still had the best tits and mouth he had seen and experienced in that order. He was a shameless flirt, a terrible tease - worse than I am at my best moments - and I felt the familiar pull in my pussy, wanting him. I asked if he was still fighting and he said yeah, just less, he was travelling a bit and doing entrepreneurial stuff. He'd always been very good at the business side; he had another amazing sports-car and the usual bevy of beautiful women to fuck. He hadn't changed a bit. I played down how I had settled down somewhat and he said he lived in another city now but he was here, near my office, staying in a five-star hotel nearby, if I would like to spend some time with him. I knew what that meant. I also knew that I wanted it very badly. I left before getting my coffee and we walked into the city street, making inane talk as I recalled the unbelievably intense sex we used to have and the crazy public places we often did it - including once in a boxing ring in an empty stadium.

I assessed how I looked, pleased that I was wearing a luxury navy lacy underwear set and a new blouse and pencil skirt which showed off my hourglass figure. Although years had passed and I was now in my mid-thirties, age had been kind to me. Back when we had dated, I had been an athlete so my five-foot five body was a bit softer and larger now, but I was about the same dress size and my bra size was bigger. My platinum blonde hair was now longer, curled around my face today and I knew he liked long hair - and a bare pussy; it was him who had got me into the habit of waxing all my hair off. I had just been to my beautician a few days ago so there was not a hair in sight...

The hotel was not far away and he had booked the penthouse, typical of the way he lived, and we entered the amber marble lobby. He was rude to the concierge and I recalled what a prick he was, remembering our fights and how embarrassing he could be in public. I started having second thoughts as he took my arm and rather aggressively pulled me into the lift.

"Alone at last," he said, smirking and pressed his mouth on mine, hard.

I tried to push him away, he was hurting me, but he grabbed a handful of my hair and slammed me into the mirrored elevator wall. He was tall, muscular and very strong. He knocked people out for a living and enjoyed it. He could throw me around like nothing. Turned on and also angry, I struggled against his hands that were pinning me against the wall and his bright blue eyes danced with merriment as he watched me whilst still kissing hard.

"This is on my terms, bitch," he said. We always did it rough and I had forgotten how selfish he could be. I started fighting him in earnest as he ripped my blouse down the front and pulled down my elasticised lacy chemise. His large hands roughly grabbed a breast, ripping it from my bra and I squealed, trying to knee him in the balls and getting him in the inside leg. He slapped me across the face, hard and I fell against the wall, dazzled, tasting blood down the back of my throat as my face went numb. My breast burned with pain - but my pussy flooded with moist pleasure - as he grabbed and mauled - breathing hard into my ear.

"I'm going to fuck you harder than ever," he said, grabbing my crotch hard and squeezing.

Aroused and furious at the same time, I managed to say, "Motherfucker. Asshole. Get away from me."

He laughed and ran his hand along my lips - bringing it back to show me blood - and licked it, grinning.

"You sick fuck!" I exclaimed, trying to push him away again and he laughed, his hand still grabbing my crotch through my skirt and squeezing hard. The elevator stopped and the doors slid open, revealing the penthouse and then he grabbed me by the hair, dragging me through a white marble lobby, a living space and then several meters to the huge ivory white silky king-size bed. I saw red droplets of my blood appearing on the white carpet below me as I was flung onto the bed and he rolled me onto my back, one hand ripping my pantyhose off as the other held me down by my naked breast.

"You never used to wear anything like this," he breathed, tearing them off in shreds as I kicked at him, struggling. "You've become an uptight bitch. Where is my horny little cock slut? I am gonna have to fuck you stupid and that'll make you remember who you really are."

"Fuck you," I snarled at him, swinging one of my sharp stilettos at his face but he grabbed my ankle, hard, making me scream as he bent it and took the shoe off. He managed the capture the other foot and flick off the other shoe, then he grabbed the bottom of my skirt, tearing it and pulling it down, until I was in my lace panties and torn blouse, struggling under this huge dominant man. He paused to pull off my blouse and then, getting greedy, used both hands to grab my chemise at the same time and it was then I was able to punch him in the nose as hard as I could. When we dated, I had boxed myself, also doing some card girl work, and judging by the surprise on his face, he had forgotten this and perhaps even assumed I would not try and fight him. His nose crumpled and a jet of crimson spurted from it, raining down onto the bed, over my bare leg.

I laughed cruelly, enjoying the moment. "You like that...bitch?"

I started to get up as he sat between my legs for a moment, stunned and outraged, but I wasn't ready for his hands grabbing my shoulders and flinging me back onto the bed. I hit the mattress hard and stared up at him, dazed.

"You're gonna pay for that, you fucking whore!" he snarled, towering over me, with blood on his face like a muzzle. "You arrogant fucking bitch. That has always been your problem, your fucking ego! I'm going to humble you, bitch!"

I was uncontrollably aroused now, watching him with delicious anticipation, and I smirked and said, "Really? Better than you have tried."

This pushed his buttons as I knew it would; he had a violent jealous temper and even the suggestion that other men (or women; I am bi) existed drove him into a rage. He took his huge cock, still the biggest I have seen, out of his suit pants and lunged onto me, driving his bloody mouth onto mine, kissing hard as he violently tore my panties off me. I screamed around his mouth as the departing elastic bit into my sensitive skin and I felt two of his fingers brutally plunge into my pussy, finger-fucking roughly. I was wet but it hurt and felt good at the same time, this confused state freezing my body into a dazed state. I opened my legs as wide as I could for him, physically begging for more. He obliged and inserted a third, fourth finger and I moaned loudly. "I used to get a fist in here," he whispered, grinning. "But not today, I want my cock to split you open."

He withdrew his fingers, licking my juices off them and then, his huge erection bouncing out of his pants, he shuffled on his knees up to my face. He straddled it, grabbing me by the hair and pinning me as he shoved his mammoth cock into my mouth. My lips stretched uncomfortably around its girth as I sucked and licked, feeling his monstrous purple head hit my tonsils, then mid throat, choking and then I got used to it, getting into the rhythm and intuiting his movements. It was like the old days, when he used to say I was the best at sucking cock and I knew how to ingratiate myself to him, maybe he would even get over me breaking his nose. My pussy was flooding with hot wet arousal, pounding with tension and the smell of his cock, his balls, the taste of him, was amazing. His grip on my hair was painful but it was just like how we always did it - and I recalled how he once viciously fucked me on the bonnet of his car at a party, with a handful of my blonde hair and a hand over my mouth to muffle my cries, whilst in sight of his friends. He was dark, terrible and unpredictable - and this is what attracted me to him.

Suddenly, he pulled out of my mouth and went back down the bed, grabbing my small ankles and rolling me up hard, so my knees touched my shoulders. He knew this was my favourite and his entry was brutal. I screamed and he thrust in, putting his weight behind his cock, relentlessly pushing his length in. The pain and pleasure overcame me as he started to pound in, his flesh smashing against my ass and I made crazed animal noises as my self-concept dissolved and I just became my body. I couldn't help it, it hurt but god, it felt so amazing too and the orgasm was a sucker punch, it came from nowhere and took my breath away. I grabbed his muscular forearms, nails ripping into skin and he grinned down at me, knowing what he was doing to me and enjoying it immensely. He lost control and came, shouting as he fell onto me, drilling his cum deeper, and staring into my eyes.

"Wow," I said, breathless.

"Yeah," he said, trying to play it cool as he leaned his face against my breasts.

In the sudden silence, I heard my smartphone email notification, returning me to my current reality. I glanced at the scattered torn remains of my clothing on the bed. I had meetings that afternoon with colleagues - and also, someone I especially wanted to impress. I chuckled, stroking his close-cropped hair and running my other hand down his wide muscular back. "I think I have some work stuff to cancel..."