Reunion After 2 Months...

Story Info
They are reunited.
1k words
4
5.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy was nervous, really nervous. She paced across the Terminal in the Airport again and again. Checking the Departure list as she walked past. She decided that she had time to check her make up and outfit one last time as people were starting to get ready to board the plane.

She was putting on her lipstick, and was thinking about him again. Amy unaware of what she was doing ran her hand down her chest. ''Hmmm'', she moaned aloud, starting to get wet and incredibly turned on. Looking at her watch she decided she would have to wait, after all it would be more fun to play at the hotel with him.

Checking herself out in the mirror before she left, she smoothed the creases in her skirt and picked up her bag. Amy at the mere age of 22, looked gorgeous.Long brunette hair that she had left down with a blunt fringe,5'2,slightly tanned skin, full 34DD breasts and a slender frame.

She walked quickly to the gate as her flight was announced for the last time. Cursing at herself for wearing her new black velvet 5 inch heeled knee-high boots. Smiling to herself she knew he would be surprised at the outfit. She was wearing her new black t-shirt and red and black tartan mini-skirt, and underneath was an even sweeter surprise...Black silk panties and bra with black lace up stockings which were attached to their silk suspender.

Sitting down she looked around,the plane wasnt that full... she had the row to herself. Pulling out her magazine she let her mind wander into thoughts of him. Her cheeks flushed slightly and she jumped as the flight attendant asked her would she like a snack or drink. Forty-five minutes had passed and there was only another hour to go till landing.Buying a coke and chicken sandwich she settled down in her seat.Taking off her boots she tucked her feet under her.

......The plane had entered some turbulence and Amy awoke with a shock. She looked at her watch, twenty minutes till she saw Jack. He was going to pick her up at the airport, and take her back to the room he was staying in. She decided to use the bathroom now before landing rather than get caught with having to wait to go through security.

She pulled on her boots and walked to the back of the plane. When inside she reapplied her make up and fixed her hair. She went to the bathroom and then washed up and smoothed down her skirt. Checking her appearance a final time, she smiled and walked back to her seat. Just in time too, as the seatbelt signs lit up and she got her stuff together in her bag.

...As she walked into the arrival area with her luggage, she looked around and couldnt see Jack anywhere. She walked to some seats and turned on her cell phone. She was halfway into dialling his number, when she felt a hand on her shoulder and a kiss on her neck. ''Hi beautiful'' he whispered. Amy's skin reacted to his touch and she turned and smiled up at him. Jack was 5ft7, athletic build with blonde streaks.He bent down and kissed her lips and the took her hand in his and lifted her luggage in the other and starting walking to the car.

He had no sooner put the bags in the car and the doors shut when he turned to her and ran his hand up her thigh. He whispered '' you know what that skirt does to me...'' and started to kiss her more passionately. As they pressed into each other the urgency between them and their needs grew. She felt him hard pressing against her stomach through his jeans. He stopped and said ''lets get to the hotel and continue this there..'' Amy moaned and said quietly '' hurry''.

..................................

... They reached the room and Amy sat on the bed, she saw him checking her out and decided to tease him. She slowly opened her legs and leaned back on the bed. His eyes darted up her leg to her silk panties. His cock was bulging in his jeans. Amy said '' maybe you should let it out..'' Jack pulled off his jeans and knelt in between her legs. Reaching up to her face, he kissed her and then started undressing her. Sliding her boots off, the her skirt, and then her t-shirt.

He unhooked her bra and let it drop to the floor. He slowly licked and sucked on each nipple before trailing kisses all the way down her stomach.He reached her silk panties and started to rub her gently through them.. Hearing her moaning and gasping, he pulled them down slowly, savouring the view.

Spreading her legs wide, he started to kiss and lick her pussy lightly.Then he started to slowly suck on her clit. Amy gasped and cried out in pleasure. Jack started to finger her pussy slowly while licking and sucking her clit, getting her wetter and wetter. His fingers found her g-spot with ease,and he started to rub it gently while licking and teasing her clit faster and harder. Hearing Amy screaming in ecstasy, he added a second finger. He knew she was close to cumming, so he slowed down and let it build up again..

Faster and faster his tongue darted over her clit, while his fingers were fucking her and rubbing her clit harder and faster. Amy let out a scream and suddenly squirted. He started to lick up the juices and when he had finished he then pushed her further up the bed. Jack spread her legs and pushed them back, he pushed into her tight wet pussy and started to fuck her slowly, teasingly.He thrusted in her harder and faster while calling out her name, Amy arched her back and begged him to fuck her harder.

Jack speeded up and knew they were both close to cumming. He kissed her and moaned ''im gonna cum''... Amy yelled out ''uh huh'' and Jack plunged deep in her tight pussy, feeling it close around his cock and he came. Amy felt him cum deep in her and it pushed her over the edge, her tight pussy squirting and pushing him out of her. She gushed all over him and the bed. She half opened her eyes and he lay down beside her. Pulling her into his arms, he kissed her, then pulled the blankets up over them and they fell asleep.