Reunion Birthday

Story Info
What if at the office...
1.7k words
2.9
37k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been so long since Todd had seen Keri, not just pictures texted but to see her move her gestures her mannerisms. Her amazing smile so much had been shared over the last few weeks, even though so little was said. He longed to see her smile, he ached to feel her hug, and he lusted for something he told himself he shouldn't. What was amazing was the way he felt about thinking it, logically he thought it was wrong however emotionally he couldn't make himself feel guilty for it... what did that mean?

At long last today is the day, she's coming to see me on my birthday. Just stopping by briefly to give him his birthday present and so they could see each other after so long again. It was too often that they had to spend so long a time apart or even without talking. Like so many times he just had to put it out of his mind and get to the business of the day, he got ready shower, shaved... still having trouble clearing his mind, he "relieved " some tension in the shower while thinking of Keri. He felt physical relief more than emotional, but none the less felt a little better, he picked a shirt that he knew he looked good in, "no point in looking lke a slob" Todd thought. Off to work after grabbing his laptop and other books he wanted to read or reference. Also hoping he could focus on them for a distraction. Todd works a twilight shift so as usual it was a leisurely morning, normally he would stop for something to eat, but didn't feel hungry. "Nerves?" he thought? Maybe, but he didn't have butterfly's.

She would be there soon, Todd decided to dive into his project so he wouldn't be overanalyzing things and just be surprised when Keri got there. And before he knew it his phone rang with Keri's amazing eye's showing up on his phone's caller ID picture. He smiled and a warm feeling rushed over his body. He answered, "Hello"

"I'm here downstairs" she said.

"I'll be right down, to get the door" he told her.

"See you in a sec" she replied. And the line disconnected. His heart was beating faster, he laughed when he noticed.

"What am I back in high school?" thinking he was ridiculous for being on edge. He opted for the stairs (the elevator not being fast enough) he said to himself "need to take the stairs to keep in shape". Opened the door to the stairwell and looked across the lobby, and there she was... $h!t she just had to wear black, his favorite color. When she saw him she smiled big, and seemed to glow. She gave a slight nod yes (this was the code they had set up so he knew that her husband waiting in the car could not see them from the front door) he got to the door and let her in. desperately wanting to hug her, to feel her warmth and as much of her skin as possible she wore a nice black dress came up to about mid-thigh and was somewhat low cut. About as low cut as it could be without being inappropriate. Her dress was a halter but she had a light stylish sweater to cover her arms. She handed him is birthday present with a seemingly warmer smile, she when to hug him, he could tell she was fighting back the urge to pounce on him. Before she could, he took her by the hand so that they could find a place where the people would not be watching them being nosey, since an office was worse than a small town with rumors. He knew the building well so he casually found a unused conference room. She almost was pouting when he looked back at her after closing the door.

"You didn't hug me" she said playfully pitiful.

"I didn't want to share you with nosey onlookers" he said. And tried to not make it look like he was rushing to her as he swiftly moved to hug her. **SIGH** they both felt instantly better, for this perfect moment they held each other, and everything was right in that moment. Nothing else mattered, no scratch that there was nothing else. He loved that she was much closer to his height than any girl he knew. She was so warm, her hair smelled sweet. They had talked about being able to hug without fear of somebody saying they held on too long. A tension had been relieved at long last... although a new one building. He squeezed her, she squeezed back. He felt her feel relieved as well, but then her tension build as well. It still amazed him they were so connected, psychically linked. His hands moved across her back just simply enjoying her completely. She reciprocated, and his head tilted in, they had talked about whether or not they could resist kissing. Kissing after all was not cheating, and neither of them felt any guilt. Who were they kidding. His hand moved up her back to her head, fingers through her hair, to slightly pull back, she let a gasp right before their lips met softly slowly, then slowly more passionately their hands embracing each other more than hugging.

Their lips parting massaging each other's tongues, breathing more heavy, they were getting lost in the moment kissing and feeling each other, all the lost time and missed connections culminating into a backlash of passion and lust, so unfair that they spend so much time apart. Emotion won over the battle for any reason to stop. Keeping the embrace he moved her to the far wall firmly pressing into her. Moving his hands more aggressively over her body, and to more intimate places, her hips and around to squeezing her ass. Then moving up to his favorite her lush breasts, squeezing and massaging, then moved his hand down to her hip again and lower and back up bringing her dress up with his hand cautiously to test her, she moaned through the kiss and lifted her leg to wrap around him in acquiescence. With his other hand he pulled back her sweater and off her arms showing more of her smooth succulent skin, his other hand still higher and higher moving over her panties rubbing her clit through the thin fabric, making her moan more and squeeze him with her arms. He could feel that she was dripping wet, he continued by pulling down her panties, she stepped out of them and instead of returning to the passionate embrace, he wanted to treat her to something more intimate, he continued massaging her clit this time with his tongue. She closed her eyes and opened her mouth wide as to yell but remained quiet lost in the incredible sensation. As hot and passionate as this was combined with the stored tension she didn't last long, cumming powerfully and surprisingly fast for her, but he had always had a powerful way with her any other way, why not this way as well. Not being able to stand any more of that, and wanting to repay him. She pulled him to his feet and dropped to her knees, partly to keep from collapsing anyway her knees being weak enough already. She unbuckled his belt hungrily and consumed by lust. Unbuttoning, unzipping and seeing his huge hard on through his boxers, she couldn't help a little moan at the size, and then again when she pulled his boxers down to see it, after so long wondering about his big hands. She was everything she imagined and hoped for and maybe a little more. She hungrily put his cock in her mouth and bobbed back and forth, stopping occasionally to lick and kiss him, he couldn't help groaning in ecstasy.

God she thought, she had almost forgot the way he smelled, it was intoxicating she just kept going getting lost in the feel of him in her wanting mouth. She would have kept going but he stopped her, she wanted to please him as he just pleased her, but she was melted butter in his hands, she was completely submissive to him. She would do anything for him, the thought sobered her a little but she liked it. He brought her to her feet on her weak knees, he held her head by the side kissing her more, pressing, grinding against her. She hadn't noticed or cared that he was unlatching her halter top, until the chilled air hit her hot breasts. He quickly moved to kissing and sucking on her breast while massaging the other with is strong warm hand. She groaned in lust, he pushed her to the table in the room, instinctively sitting on it and wrapping her legs around him. He laid her back, and vigorously enjoyed rubbing his hands over her breasts, stomach, neck, everywhere. Then finally he pulled up her dress again, looking at her beautiful, wet, bare pussy. And began to rub his engorged cock against it, rubbing her clit in the process driving her absolutely crazy, she gave a pouty longing look and begged him "give it to me, I want it so bad" her voice quivering.

He gave a half smile the way she loves it, looking her right in the eyes begun sliding his huge cock in her sopping wet pussy, she gasped sharply, and let out a slow moan as he slowly pressed deeper and deeper inside her.

At last they were one, not being able to control himself to torture her by going slow, he started thrusting increasingly faster and faster, and a little harder as well, somehow magically every thrust was either more special, passionate, or amazing! Neither of them able to contain themselves anymore, he held her head so she had to look him in the eye as they climaxed together, he gave a throaty groan, and she an equally lusty moan. No other sexual experience for either of them had come close to this, and they shared a knowing look that they couldn't go back from here, he kissed her passionately one last time.