Reunion: Caught

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eagle1
Eagle1
195 Followers

I spit into my hand and rubbed it into the juice left from her pussy.

It would hurt her if she wasn't used to it. It would hurt a lot. But I'd never fucked her in the ass before. My heart pounded with lust at the sight of her gorgeous body. I slipped inside her pussy. I sighed. My cock being out in the open for few minutes made her cunt feel hotter than ever when it enveloped me. I slowly slid in and out of her, gathering juices.

I broke the kiss, lifting her up off of me, my cock pulling out of her wetness. Heart pounding. I knelt behind her, resting my huge shaft in between her tanned ass cheeks. I hugged her, kissing her neck. I squeezed her tight, and then released her, and I began to kiss softly down her spine. She felt my lips brush over the bottom of her back and kiss the top of her ass cheeks. I groaned softly with desire.

I kissed along the crack of her ass. I kissed her ass again, spreading her cheeks even wider and revealing to me her tight little asshole. Heart pounding, my tongue snaked out and licked it.

She sighed, eyes closed. I slid my tongue inside. But I was too drunk and too horny to continue. I had to put my dick in there! I gave her ass a couple more kisses before getting up. I lubed up my dick again. Then I placed my finger at the entrance to her asshole and watched as she opened up and absorbed it. I heard her let out her breath as she felt my finger slide into her ass. I pulled it out of her, coating the entrance with her juices as she remained passively bent over before me. I rubbed my fat mushroom head. I couldn't get any harder!

I got into position behind her, holding my big cock straight out and placing it at the opening of her tight little hole. Jen was breathing laboriously. Her ass wouldn't give. I pushed even harder, holding my dick straight and adjusting my aim. Her bud opened up for me and I was able to squeeze my dick into her ass a couple of inches.

"Fuck!" she grimaced.

I released my dick and grabbed onto the soft sides of her ass, holding her in place. I pulled back a little, and then slid forward, getting half my dick in there. She was hyperventilating.

"Go slow!" she grunted, wincing.

I began sliding half of my cock in and out of her little asshole, being gentle with her.

She sighed.

I looked down, watching my white cock slide partway into her tanned ass over and over. I chanced another inch, getting six inches in her. She gritted her teeth, bearing it.

For the next few moments, all that could be heard was the sound of our heavy breathing as she tried to get used to having such a big object in her ass.

"Can I go further?" I whispered eagerly.

"Yes!" she whimpered.

Smiling, I gripped her hips a little tighter and slowly eased more of my cock into her ass. She groaned as her anus stretched deeper. I pushed relentlessly, easing my entire length inside her asshole.

"So big..." she breathed, holding her breath.

I loved looking down at her beautiful ass and seeing it pressed tightly against my groin. I loved feeling every inch of my cock being held in a death grip by her snug little hole. I pulled back, nearly half way out of her.

A groan was all Jen let escape as her orgasm exploded inside her. Her entire body tensed up and she had tears in her eyes. I slid back into her, and the orgasm surged through her with even more intensity.

She was helpless as I began to fuck her up her ass, slapping against it. I began to move a little faster as she got used to my size somewhat. She had trouble holding herself up on her arms as she took my in her ass even harder. She was gasping for breath, occasionally letting out the odd grunt of pain and ecstasy.

Slap, slap, slap, slap, slap! I was slapping hard against her ass, picking up the pace even more. Her ass cheeks shook each time I struck them.

"No more!" she pleaded, grimacing as her orgasm subsided a little.

I eased out of her ass, watching my cock slip out of her hole.

She was a helpless rag doll as I grabbed her and flipped her onto her back. She lay before me submissively, chest heaving. Her legs were wide open and her feet were high in the air.

I grabbed her right ankle with my left hand and my cock with my right hand. I placed myself at the quivering lips of her hungry pussy. Then I pushed my dirty cock forward and easily slipped inside her warmth.

She moaned, arching her head back. My cock always seemed to take forever to slide all the way inside her! I watched her pink pussy lips suck in more and more of my shaft until I was pressed against the neatly trimmed pubic hair of her bush. I grabbed her other ankle with my other hand and now held both of her feet high in the air as I held myself inside her for a moment. Her eyes were looking up at me lustfully.

I pulled back, my hard cock gliding easily out of her tight, slick cunt. I slammed back into her, taking satisfaction in seeing her eyes close and hearing her moan. I began to fuck her, sliding my tool in and out of Jen as I held her feet high in the air on either side of my face.

Without breaking my stride, I kissed all over the bottom of her foot. I held her ankles tightly as I kissed her other one, thrusting my powerful rod into her needy hole. I brought her toes to my mouth, sucking the biggest three into my mouth as I looked down at her pussy.

I watched her trimmed mound make my penis disappear, over and over as I sucked on her foot. All Jen could do was watch me, and moan as I did whatever I wanted to her sexy body. With her legs up that high, my normally huge dick seemed even bigger as it banged the bottom of her pussy.

She cried, trying to keep the volume down with little success. My thick pole pistoned in and out of her hungry pussy, bouncing her ass off the floor and creating still more velocity. I pulled her toes out of my mouth and brought her other foot over. I kissed that one all over, not slowing my pace. I sucked her big toe into my mouth, watching my cock pull out and push in the pink of her pussy lips.

"Oh, my God!" she gasped.

I pulled her toe out of my mouth and pushed her feet even higher up so her knees were on either side of her head. I began to fuck her as hard as I could, like a jackhammer my rock hard member pulverized her helpless cunt.

She grunted, she groaned, she winced. I was losing it as well, not even the alcohol could nullify the amazing sight before me. I groaned, pumping in and out of her pulsating cunt.

I jammed my long cock all the way inside her moist vagina and held it there. Then I groaned as my cock jerked inside her, a long stream of hot cum firing into her defenseless hole. Another thick wad of semen shot violently out the end of my dick and off the back of her convulsing pussy.

Jen was gasping for breath, eyes closed, helpless as I shot my seed into her. She couldn't move as her feet were in the air above her head as my nearly ten inch cock shot a river of hot cum into her pussy.

I trembled on top of her, released her ankles, and she was able to bring her legs down on either side of me as the last of my jizz trickled into her pussy. I collapsed onto her, kissing at her cheek breathlessly as she ran her hands up and down the muscles of my back. She rubbed her crotch up against me, trying to milk every last drop of my cum as she turned to kiss me.

Our lips smacked repeatedly as I softened inside her. She broke the kiss, squeezing me tight with all of her limbs and she looked at the clock.

I glanced at my watch and realized I had been fucking her hard for over half an hour! Bill would be looking for her. Shit, fuck, damn, I thought.

After a few words of tenderness, we got up and hurridly got dressed.

I opened the door and as we stepped out of the closet we ran smack dab into Bill and Steve.

"Shit!" I said.

Bill looked like he had a devil by the tail as he took in our tousled appearance. Steve just smirked in that knowing kind of way. For some odd reason I remembered him smirking like that just before we'd shared Lisa Wilson together the night of our graduation.

But it was Jen herself who brought us all back to our senses.

"Well for fuck's sake honey!" she said to Bill exasperatedly, fixing her blouse, "What'd you expect?"

I figured a stupid expression would probably serve me best....

* * *

Copyright © 2005, 2009 by Eagle1. All rights reserved. All characters portrayed in this story are meant to be over the legal age to consent to sexual activity. Any similarity to characters or situations, real or imagined, is purely coincidental. Unless you happened to be there of course. May be reprinted without permission of author in materials distributed free of charge or on websites where there is no fee charged for access, provided this copyright notice is attached.

Eagle1
Eagle1
195 Followers
12