Reunion Ch. 01

Story Info
She hooks up with old boyfriend at a school reunion.
5.1k words
4.42
46.2k
23

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 10/20/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amofiga
amofiga
171 Followers

Melissa looked in the mirror one more time. Turning half back and front, she checked out her dress, her shoes, and her hair. All had to look perfect for tonight; her 30th class reunion. She never made it to her 20th because she and her husband Gary had to deal with her mother's severe illness. Thank God she recovered, but there were some sleepless nights for those several weeks. However this time, the 30th, was even more important than the 20th. Back during the time of the 20th, she and Gary were still on very good terms in their marriage. Unfortunately, the past ten years had brought many changes in their relationship, and Melissa had learned to enjoy her strong sexuality, even if Gary didn't want to participate along with her. It seemed that she was moving into overdrive, and Gary was putting on the brakes.

For the past 5 years or so, Melissa had been undergoing what might even be called a "mid life crisis", most often thought of as something relative to men. Certainly, Melissa's situation was much the same thing. She had grown and blossomed a lot more than Gary relative to her sexual appetite, especially for what many would call kinky sex. She had found that she was not just interested, but highly aroused by bondage and discipline, and dominance and submission. She had always felt somewhat sexually submissive, but these "submissive" feelings that started about 8-9 years ago were getting stronger and stronger. She craved being bound and taken sexually in every way imaginable while she was totally helpless. She was turned on by being spanked and flogged and having her butt smacked with things like a crop and a wooden ruler and a paddle. The stinging pain along and humiliation followed by penetration of her pussy, ass, or mouth was a strong turn-on, almost to the point of addiction. She craved it more and more. Unfortunately, Gary did not share her feelings and found it difficult, nearly impossible, to give her what she wanted.

Gary had always been a very quiet and gentle man, perhaps almost submissive himself. He could not bring himself to spank her or take her forcefully. He seemed unable or unwilling to "use her" sexually as she wished. It had lead to many "discussions" and arguments. She had tried to be communicative, even gave Gary some books to read and got some videos to show her the kinds of things she craved. However, Gary was way too "vanilla" as she had learned to call him. Finally, Melissa and Gary came to an agreement that would allow them to continue in their marriage rather than split up. Gary basically gave her a "hall pass" to enjoy what she needed with other men as long as she was very careful and totally discreet. Melissa had found several men with whom to have the sort of relationship that she wanted. They were actually married men who faced similar situations with their wives. They were the mirror image of her and Gary. Melissa even found that Gary liked to know about her relationships and her activities with these other men. It seemed to even turn him on, and that's when Melissa realized that Gary genuinely enjoyed his cuckold role in their new relationship.

Tonight was important to Melissa because she had hoped to re-connect with Jason, her old school sweetheart. Jason was her first love, and they had given each other their virginity. Back then she often even felt that they would someday be married, but after they both went off to separate colleges, they lost touch. In less than a year, they never even contacted each other anymore. She had numerous other boyfriends during college, and her first few years as a young working woman, but eventually she met and married Gary. At the time, they seemed perfect for each other, but after about 11-12 years of marriage, Melissa began feeling bored and trapped. She felt stifled sexually but also recognized her responsibility to her kids and Gary. In truth, she still loved Gary, but he just didn't seem to understand that love and erotic, often kinky sex are two different things. One was tender and caring, the other dark, animal, and physical. Ideally they should be joined into the perfect relationship, but Gary just didn't seem to "get it."

In the announcement sent out several months before the 30th reunion, Melissa noticed that Jason planned to attend. His name was on the list of people helping to arrange the reunion along with his e-mail address. After some soul searching, Melissa decided to message him, and they started a regular communication. She learned that Jason and his wife had lived in another state for over 20 years. However he had been transferred back into the area about 6 years ago and he lived in a nearby town about 40 miles away.

Eventually, Melissa and Jason started opening up about their marriages, and the issues associated with their sex lives started surfacing. She told Jason about her interest in some kinky things, and he pretty much admitted to some himself. She learned that he was married, but he hinted that his marriage was a bit unconventional was Melissa's. He didn't elaborate, but Melissa took it as a hint that he might be "available" in a manner similar to the way she was. For that reason, she planned to attend the festivities without Gary and try to assess the potential of somehow reconnecting with Jason whom she had thought about often over the years. She and Jason had made arrangements to sit at the same table.

The banquet and dance was very elegant, but at first, the meeting with Jason had been a bit awkward. Of course there was the fact that both Melissa and Jason had put on a few pounds, but they were both in exceptional shape for people nearly 50. What surprised and slightly disappointed her at first was that he was there with his wife. Melissa wondered if he indeed had the same intention of "hooking up" as she did. After some conversation with the two of them, she learned that Jason and his wife Karen had done some swinging and were into certain types of BDSM type activity. They were very careful with whom they played, but when Melissa contacted Jason and initiated an ongoing discussion, hinting that she and her husband had an "arrangement", both Jason and Karen thought it might be something they could all find mutually enjoyable. Unfortunately, the presence of others at the table made it a bit awkward to talk openly.

After dinner and a few drinks, Jason suggested that rather than hang out at the dance, they should all go to Jason and Karen's house to get to know each other better. Melissa didn't have to be asked twice although she wondered a little where it was all headed. She called Gary and told him that she had decided to go have a few drinks with some old friends so he shouldn't wait up for her. She could be quite late.

Melissa followed Jason and Karen to a really nice house about 25 miles from the hall where the reunion was being held. They made themselves comfortable in the living room and Jason opened a bottle of wine. At first the conversation was just about the house and general things, but soon it moved to some of the e-mail discussions that Melissa and Jason had been having. It was no secret that Melissa had hinted that she and Gary were no longer ideal sex partners and that Melissa's tastes had progressed from pure vanilla to some things a bit more erotic and kinky. Jason and Karen opened up and told her that they had themselves gotten into some more adventurous sex play and had several couples with whom they enjoyed group activity. Karen asked if Melissa was bisexual and if she had enjoyed threesomes. Melissa tried not to act like a newbie, but indicated that although she had enjoyed some interesting fun with other men, she had never had a threesome. She also said that she had often wondered what it would be like to enjoy sexual contact with a woman and even though she and some of her girlfriends in college had tried a little kissing and fondling, it had never progressed to true intimate contact. As she talked, she hoped that she didn't seem too naïve for Jason and Karen, but the two of them seemed quite understanding and nice.

"Well Melissa," Karen said. "Perhaps tonight may be the opportunity to explore both fantasies. Did Jason tell you about our little play room? It's something we did about a year ago now that both of our boys are away at college. Come. Let's show you."

The three of them proceeded to the kitchen and down to the basement which was finished as a very nice recreation and TV room. Karen retrieved a key from behind a bookcase. She walked over to a door on the side wall which she thought perhaps went to the furnace room, but when Karen opened it and turned on a subdued red light, Melissa could see that it was indeed a room that looked like her image of a dungeon. On the far wall were a collection of D-rings mounted at about two foot intervals running at the same two foot intervals from floor to ceiling. There were several hooks on the ceiling and a small block and tackle sort of hoist. Recessed in the floor were many "D rings" which she suspected could be used to restrain someone. On one adjacent wall was an assortment of equipment including floggers, crops, paddles, and switches as well as leather cuffs and straps, blindfolds, hoods, ball gags, and other sorts of harnesses. One looked like one of those slings she had seen in a catalog that suspended a person from the ceiling with their legs open and their crotch and ass vulnerable. There was something she recognized as a violet wand, but had never experienced one. The other two walls were floor to ceiling mirrors.

Melissa had heard about dungeon rooms and seen pictures of them, but she had never actually been in one. She was fascinated and a bit turned on by the whole thing. She imagined Jason and Karen playing together and with other couples. She felt her heart thumping in her chest and could feel the heat and moisture in her crotch. Her knees were quivering a little as she walked over to the wall and felt some of the crops and floggers and the cuffs. She sat on the bench and rubbed her hand over the leather cover. She could only imagine the number of women that had been fucked on it, or spanked on it or men sitting on it being serviced orally by bound and blindfolded women on their knees.

Karen sat next to her. "Pretty nice isn't it?" she said. "We've had some interesting times in here. Have you ever had any experiences in a room like this?"

"No, never," Karen admitted quietly. "My experiences have been in motels or in the homes of others, but not in any specialized place like this, something specifically designed for kinky sex. I'm still taking it in."

Karen put her arm over Melissa's shoulder in a friendly way, but her touch sent shivers through her body.

Karen asked, "After what Jason told me about your recent conversations and how you guys were intimate way back when, we hoped that you might want to join us tonight for some play. Please say that you're interested."

Melissa hesitated for a moment, but she had to admit to herself that she had wanted to be with Jason tonight. He hadn't considered the notion of his wife being part of it. However, given her adventures over the past few years, she was indeed interested in letting the evening progress in any way that could be imagined.

"Yes," she said looking at Karen. "Yes," she said again looking at Jason.

"Fantastic!" Jason said. "We were hoping you'd say that. I want you to understand Melissa that we won't do anything you don't really want to do yourself. You will be the one setting the boundaries, and if you truly want to stop or talk about it, we will honor that. You told me that bondage and discipline are things that you like, but we don't want to push you into areas you don't want. We will try to push you to your limit, but if you start to feel uncomfortable, just say "Code Yellow" and we'll talk about it. If you want to end things completely, just say "Code Red" and we'll honor that. We want you to enjoy the journey as we will, but our purpose is hopefully for you to want to be part of our future so we aren't going to do anything to turn you against us."

Melissa nodded, "I understand. I trust you both and I do want to share myself with you both. I just hope you understand that I've never really interacted with a woman, and that my tolerance may be lower than you're used to."

"Understood," Karen said rubbing her hand on Melissa's neck and back. "Understood. Don't worry. You're in good hands."

Jason pulled Melissa to her feet and hugged her. He kissed her neck and stroked her hair. At the same time Karen hugged her from the back, and her hands cupped Melissa's breasts and slid down her belly to her crotch. Melissa wasn't sure what to do. She just stood and enjoyed the sensations of both sets of hands on her.

Jason unbuttoned her blouse and rolled it over her shoulders and down her arms to let it fall to the floor. At the same time, Karen unhooked her bra. How strange it felt to be half naked and sandwiched between her old boyfriend and his wife. Jason moved his hands to her breasts kneading them and gently fingering the nipples. He squeezed a little harder and Melissa squirmed letting out a little moan, but she did not stop him. While he was doing that, Karen was unzipping and unhooking her skirt and pulling it down. Immediately, she had Melissa step out of her shoes and pulled down her pantyhose.

With that, Melissa was now completely naked with these two people, one of whom she gave her virginity 30 years ago, and one she just met several hours ago. Karen's hands reached between Melissa's legs and her hand went to her hot and swollen pussy lips. Her finger slipped into her cunt. She was already soaking wet, and she immediately inserted two, then three fingers. Melissa squirmed and moaned at the penetration while Jason continued to milk her breasts and pinch her nipples.

Karen walked over to a counter at the implement wall and opened a drawer. She removed four leather cuffs with short straps and hooks. Jason pushed Melissa gently to the wall where the D-rings were mounted. Karen attached the cuffs to Melissa's wrists and ankles and Jason fastened them to the wall so that she was spread eagle with her back to the wall. Melissa never protested or resisted. Jason again told her to trust them, and reminded her of the safe words. Then they stood back to look at their helpless guest.

Jason stepped up to her and said, "Tonight, you are our whore, our slut, our slave. You will be used every way a woman can be used. You will pleasure us. If you do a good job, and you prove your worth, then you too will be pleasured."

Jason ran his hands over Melissa's body, her breasts and neck and ears and belly and ass. He felt between her legs and found that she was nearly dripping wet. He put several fingers in her as deeply as he could and fucked her with them hard. She let out a moan. Then he took his hand out and held his fingers under Melissa's nose. "Smell.....see how aroused you are?"

He stuck his fingers in her mouth and said, "Taste.....taste yourself, and later you'll taste my wife and me."

He pulled his hand from her mouth and slapped her across her breasts and squeezed her nipples hard enough to make her wince. She did not give any indication to stop. He leaned close and whispered to her, "It's time to give up your body to us."

Meanwhile, Karen was stripping off her street clothes and putting on a leather strap bra that was open to allow her nipples and front of her breasts to be exposed. She put on a leather belt/harness that fit around her waist and upper thighs but left her pussy lips and ass exposed. She also pulled on and laced up a pair of soft leather thigh high boots. She took a light leather thong flogger from the wall and approached Melissa. Jason stepped aside as Karen lashed her across her breasts and thighs. Karen herself knew the sting of the flogger and knew how arousing it could be on naked skin. Melissa let out a little yelp, but grit het teeth. Karen again slashed out across her breasts and thighs. With a deft hand, she slashed upwards between Melissa's thighs so that the leather slashed across her pussy lips. Melissa danced and squirmed but she could not hide from the tickling sting of the leather thongs on her most sensitive female area.

Jason had now shed his street clothes and donned a black leather vest and harness around his waist and thighs that left his cock and balls completely exposed. His cock was half hard as he strode back over to where Karen slashed the thong across her breasts and belly. He carried and object in his hand that Melissa had seen but never experienced. She knew it to be a Wartenberg wheel. She knew what it was used for but had never experienced the feel of it.

Karen stepped aside and Jason stepped in close to whisper into Melissa's ear, "I think we'll give you a rest from the leather for something a little less violent," and smiled sinisterly.

Slowly, lightly, he rolled the wheel down the undersides of her one outstretched and shackled arm, across her armpit, her breast and nipple, to the other breast and nipple, the other armpit and underarm. Melissa gasped and let out a half- hysterical laugh as she strained her arms against the shackles. Her eyes were wide and she continued to laugh hysterically as Jason ran the wheel down and around her belly and inner thighs. It felt like ants crawling over her, tickling her, and she shivered with the sensation.

"Oh God Jason, I'm so fucking ticklish," Melissa screamed. "You don't know what this does to me,"

Instantly Karen slashed the flogger across her breasts, "Shush. You will not use his name or mine. You will address him as Sir and me as Ma'am".

Jason continued down her leg and across the top of Melissa's foot, between her toes. He knelt and lifted her foot. Melissa shook her foot against his grip. "OH GOD SIR...NO!"

Jason ran the wheel slowly from her heel, across her sole to her toes and between her toes and ball of her foot. She screamed and laughed and shook as Jason continued to the other foot. Melissa was both laughing hysterically and whimpering and begging for it to end.

Karen leaned in and whispered into Melissa's ear. "You know you bad horny little girl, we've done this to some other sweet pussies like yourself until they actually pissed themselves. Do you feel like you might piss yourself? It's ok. Go ahead and laugh and piss yourself while we watch."

Melissa wasn't going to let herself go like that, but she wasn't ready for what came next. Jason continued to run the wheel lightly all over her body and even up the inside of her ass cheeks as Karen lubed a double vibrator. She inserted one part into her pussy and another into her asshole and turned on the power. At the same time, Karen touched another vibrator to her clit. Melissa moaned and laughed and screamed for what seemed like an eternity. She indeed felt like she would lose her bladder, but she held on. She started to feel like she would cum, but Karen sensed this and removed the vibrators. At the same instant, Jason stopped rolling the wheel. Melissa slumped against the cuffs nearly hanging from the wall as she moaned and writhed. Her skin glistened with sweat. The stinging of the flogger and the prickly tickle of the wheel made her feel like there were thousands of ants crawling all over her. She wanted to rub her skin, but was bound to the wall. She debated using the safe word.

Jason leaned in and whispered in her ear. "You nearly came didn't you? You want to cum don't you? Tell me. Tell me."

"Yes Sir. I want to cum. I need to cum. You're making me crazy."

"Good," Jason said sharply. "Perhaps you will, but only when we want you to. There's more to be done. Shall we continue? Shall we lead you on?"

Melissa nodded her head. Karen and Jason began unshackling her from the wall. Then lead her to a spot in front of the padded bench, pushed her to her hands and knees. Then they re-shackled her to D-rings in the floor. Her face was only inches from the bench. Again Karen leaned in close to her and whispered in her ear, "Now you can show us what a true horny little twat you are, unless you're ready to go home. Are you our special twat Melissa?"

amofiga
amofiga
171 Followers
12