Reunion Ch. 02-03

Story Info
Old friends meet and discover if the chemistry is still there.
1.5k words
3.81
9.7k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 08/25/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
davedadog
davedadog
10 Followers

Chapter 2

As the doors closed behind me, I took a deep breath and felt the wave of nausea slowly pass. My head stopped spinning and I turned to Alex who had a big fat grin on his face.

"Don't do it!" I commanded.

He suddenly dropped his briefcase and hugged me tightly, laughing and kissed me on the cheek. "We did it, you stupid son-of-a-bitch! We got the contract!"

I pushed him off of me and laughed, "Hey it's not a done deal yet...there is still a ton of paperwork and security clearances that we have to get through."

" Jesus, you know we are up to speed on all that stuff, it's a formality! Why do you do that?! Every time we get something good on our plate you act like someone just ran over your dog!"

"I'm sorry, I just don't want to get too excited before all the t's are crossed, is that so wrong? Look, I am excited, I'm thrilled...I really am!' I said not very convincingly.

Alex punched my arm, "Put up or shut up, let's go have some drinks and piss away all our new hard earned money!"

"Shit Alex, I told I made plans to meet Anna at 7:00. Look, we fly out tomorrow, when we get home, I promise we will celebrate. We'll take the whole office out and celebrate. Would that make you happy?"

Alex reached down and grabbed his briefcase, "Ah yes the old girlfriend! Now I can see how you are planning to celebrate, you old dog!"

I laughed at Alex, "Don't be a dickhead!"

"Listen, you don't meet her til 7:00, let's just go grab a drink at the hotel bar and then I will let you go bang your ex."

I shook my head, looked at my watch and told Alex that he was buying as we turned and headed off to the bar.

I should have know better. Alex knows how to cajole me and before I knew it, I had polished off three martinis before I remembered to call home and pass on the good news. She knew I had been drinking and told me to not stay out too late because flying home with a hangover would not be any fun. I hung up the call and noticed the time. "Fuck! I gotta go get ready!"

"Hey listen Danno...you stay out of trouble tonight and don't do anything I wouldn't do."

"Seriously Alex, that leaves a lot open for me don't you think?"

You make it sound like I don't got no ethics or something?

I laughed, "When it comes to the ladies, I'm not sure you do. Look call me in the morning and we can grab some breakfast before we fly out."

I finished my drink and grabbed my briefcase before heading out of the bar. I stumbled a bit on the carpet of the lobby as I left the bar and as I caught myself I saw Anna sitting over on a couch, talking on her phone. I stood straight, checked my clothes quickly and then headed over to her. She caught sight of me, smiled and started to stand up.

"Well, my date is here so I have to go, I will talk to you about this tomorrow...OK...bye." She hung up the phone and leaned over to give me her patented hug and kiss on the cheek.

"Date?" I asked cautiously.

"Oh don't be an ass...you know, I'm so glad we could do this!"

I relaxed a bit, "Me too, I have to admit I was definitely a bit surprised when you suggested it, but the more I thought about it, I'm pleased."

"Well the thing about history is that it is history. Things didn't work out between us...but we had some good times and isn't that enough to be friends?"

I laughed, "The thing is I don't know if either of us felt that way nine years ago."

"Time heals all wounds right?" She reached and took my arm, "Now let's go have dinner and we can tell each other how we have moved on and how good we are doing without one another."

I laughed at her and we started walking towards the restaurant, "Somethings never change do they?"

Chapter 3

My back slammed on the door of my room and I felt Anna's warm soft lips pressing hard against mine as she pushed herself against me. My hands grab her hips and pulled her tight as we kissed in the hallway, the smell of her hair and perfume working with the alcohol already in my system to further intoxicate me. I felt her tongue slide over my lips and into my mouth as my hands slid up her back, slowly caressing her. At last she pulled away and eyed me with a lust smile...a smile I had not seen in years. I immediately fumbled in my pocket and got the key card out, swiped it on the door lock and she pushed me into the room. I let her guide me over to the bed, kissing her deeply, my hands on her face as she wrestled my belt buckle loose. I stumbled backwards until the back of my legs hit the bed and I fell back onto it.

She laughed at me, "You always were soo clumsy."

I couldn't muster a response as she sank to her knees in front of me, staring at me the whole time with an intensely serious look. she slide her hands up my legs and took hold of my zipper, slowly peeling it down, smiling as she reached in my pants and pulled my cock free.

"Mmmmm I just knew you were happy to see me." She said admiring my stiffness, then she paused and ran her finger over her lips "Did you miss these lips?"

I gave a breathless response, "Yes."

"Do you want to feel them again?"

"Yes."

She purred and smiled, "I knew you would."

She slide her hand around the base of my cock and gripped it firmly, making it swell even more as she lowered her lips and wrapped them gently around the tip, and her tongue slid slowly under the head. She pressed her lips tightly for a moment, sucking on the head of my cock delightfully before she began to push her head down and take the entire length of my cock into her mouth. I let out a pleasured groan and she responded by pumping her head up and down, slowly running her lips and tongue up and down me, fucking my cock with her sweet mouth, over and over. My head spun with pleasure, amazed at her ability to drive me wild, still after all these years. Her fingernails dragged playfully over my balls as she continued to stoke me with her lips, pumping her head up and down with desire. She suddenly pulled her lips off me and pressed them on the tip of my cock, sucking on it gently as her tongue teased while her hand pumped the shaft slowly, my body instinctively shuddered in response, and my hips pressed up, but she held me down, keeping just the tip of my cock in her mouth as she looked up at me with her lusty eyes. She pulled her head back, pursed her lips and began to rub the swollen head of my cock all over her lips, stroking it with one hand, the other pressing down on my hips and holding me down. She was torturing me in a way that she knew she could, we had many opportunities to practice and it was incredible to feel again after so many years. She kept this up for what seemed like forever, stroking me with her hand while she licked and sucked me, then taking me deep in her mouth, over and over. But eventually she knew that I could not take anymore.

"I want your cum Dan." she commanded me after she pulled her lips off the tip of my cock, letting it pop free. "I want to taste your cum again!"

"Oh fuck yes!" was all I could say, as delirious pleasure swept over me. She began to pump my cock, wet with her saliva, hard and fast with her hand as she wrapped her lips around my cock again, moaning and stroking it in her mouth, the vibrations echoing down my cock. I could not hold back any longer. I let out a low groan that began to build to a loud moan, I gripped the sheets of the bed as I felt the heat of my cum flood into her mouth. A wave of intense pleasure swept through me, and she did not slow down for a moment, her hand pumping the cum from my cock into her eager mouth, her throat swallowing every drop. I held on as long as I could until the pleasure became too intense, and just as it did she pulled back, my cock slipping from her lips and she smiled up at me. I could tell just how much she got off doing that to me, driving me wild, bringing me to the very edge and pushing me over.

She climbed up and lay next to me on the bed, purring and basking in the afterglow of my orgasm.

"I hope you don't think your night is over." She said with mock sternness.

"I certainly hope not." I replied.

davedadog
davedadog
10 Followers