Reunion Ch. 02

Story Info
Wife tells her hubby about hook up with old boyfriend.
3.7k words
4.22
29.5k
11

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 10/20/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amofiga
amofiga
170 Followers

It took Melissa nearly an hour to drive home from Jason and Karen's house. She had time to do a lot of thinking, and couldn't help replaying the evening over and over in her head. It certainly didn't unfold as she had envisioned it would, but if anything, it was an order of magnitude above anything that she had dreamed of. She had never experienced anything like the play room at Jason's, but hoped she would have more opportunities to visit. They certainly seemed to want her to come back and meet their friends and perhaps, if she played her cards right, even Gary may be talked into participating. The potential of having Gary go there with her was becoming important to her. He had never really expressed any interest in actually participating in the sorts of things she loved, but he did surly enjoy living such events vicariously through Melissa. Perhaps it was time for him to make the next step.

When she got back home, it was late, but she didn't feel at all tired. She was riding a wave of adrenaline from the time at Jason and Karen's. She wasn't even sure she could sleep even though she was exhausted. She was surprised to see Gary sitting in the TV room watching a movie on TV when she came in.

"You didn't have to wait up for me," she said. "I told you that I might be rather late."

"I know," he answered, "but I was concerned about you being out alone this late. Besides, I wanted to hear about your evening. You said you went for drinks with some friends. Did you really just go for drinks with friends, and who were the friends?"

Melissa had no reason to make up any sort of stories or excuses. She and Gary had been through these discussions before when she had been out with one of her men friends.

"I went over to the home of my old school boyfriend and his wife. None of us wanted to hang around too much after the banquet. They live about 40 miles or so from here in Kentwood. We did have a few drinks, but then we had a threesome."

"A threesome? You and his wife and him? Damn!" Gary said sitting up straighter. "What did you to take turns doing him or doing him in different ways at the same time? You and the wife didn't actually have sex together did you? You've never done that have you?"

Gary shut off the TV as Melissa sat down in a chair opposite him.

"I've never had any experiences with another woman since some relatively innocent fondling and fooling in college when some friends and I were drunk. But tonight it seemed almost natural that she and I would share her husband. Her name is Karen and his name is Jason. They lived away from here for years, but moved back some years ago. They have a beautiful house and they have this secret room for sex play in their basement. Well, for all intent and purposes, it's a dungeon."

"A dungeon?" Gary asked his eyes widening. "You mean like whips and torture and stuff like that? Holy shit Melissa, how much are you into this stuff?"

"Oh, it's not as bad as you might imagine. They took a fairly mild approach with me since it was our first time together. I'll tell you about it, but first you have to get naked. I want to watch you play with yourself while I tell you about it. I want to see you playing with your hard cock while I tell you what they did, but I don't want you to cum till I tell you that you can. Are you willing to do that?"

Melissa didn't have to wait for a verbal answer. Gary was busy taking off his clothes. In seconds he was stark naked. He went to the kitchen and got a bottle of hand lotion and squeezed it into the palm of his hand and sat on the sofa opposite Melissa. He began handling himself as Melissa settle in to tell him about her experiences. His cock was erect and hard and throbbing as he stroked it and fondled his balls for Melissa to watch. He had done this for her before when she told him about some of her times with other men, but never had there been a threesome in a dungeon and her having sex with another woman. It was all he could do not to shoot his load immediately.

Melissa smiled as she continued her story. "I was actually surprised that Jason brought his wife to the dinner and dance. I had assumed he would come alone and that we might hook up in a motel or something, but it turns out that he and his wife both enjoy playing with others,

We left the party after dinner and I followed them to their house. It's really nice. After a few drinks, they said that they would like to have a threesome with me in their special room. I was a little nervous since I had never played with a bi-sexual woman and haven't really done much in the way of heavy BDSM stuff. However, after all the wine I had drunk and as horny as I was, I was certainly not going to let the opportunity go by."

Melissa watched Gary intently. His eyes were closed as he slowly stroked himself and played with his balls. He knew he was in for a long story so he was in no hurry to pop his load.

Melissa continued. "They took me downstairs to their secret play room. There were all sorts of whips and paddles and vibrators and other toys. There was a wall for shackling people; there was a mirrored wall for the shackled person and others to watch themselves. There were also rings in the floor for shackling people to the floor, and there was a padded bench or bed in the middle of the room."

Gary, eyes still closed, was obviously trying to imagine the room in his mind as his hands continued to pleasure himself.

Melissa moved over to the sofa to sit next to Gary as she went on. "They both caressed me as I stood in the middle of the floor and they undressed me. At first It felt odd being naked in front of Karen as well as Jason, but I soon got used to it as she played with my nipples and pussy. It was so nice having a woman do that because she seemed to know exactly how to touch me.

Both Jason and Karen got naked, but then put on leather outfits that were quite kinky. They shackled my wrists and ankles to the wall so that I was helpless. I could see my reflection in the mirrored wall opposite me.

"What did they do then?" Gary asked huskily.

First then slapped my breasts and then flogged my thighs and breasts and pussy with a leather stranded whip. It stung like crazy, but it didn't really hurt, at least not that much. Still it was so arousing to feel the sting of the whip as they slashed it everywhere on me. It was an odd feeling. Partly pain, but partly almost like a burning itch like a million ants biting me. I wanted to rub my skin, scratch the itch, but my hands were bound. That was the real torture more than the sting of the thing itself.

Then, they switched from flogging me to tickling me."

"Tickling?" Gary asked, opening his eyes and looking at her. "That's not like whipping you."

"No," Melissa responded. "In some ways it was even a worse torture. They used this little spiked wheel to run all over me, under my arms and across my breasts and belly and thighs. At the same time, Karen was using a feather on me in my ears and nose and lips as well as my pussy. She also put a vibrator in my pussy and ass,"

Gary moaned as he thought about his wife being tortured like that. "Were you actually laughing from the tickling?"

"Laughing, crying, screaming, moaning, what wasn't I doing?" Melissa told him. "I was so intense, especially when they started working on my feet. You know how sensitive my feet are. I was screaming at the top of my lungs and I couldn't move to stop them. I really felt like I was going to pee all over myself. Even Karen knew it and teased me that she wanted to see me do it, but I wasn't going to let myself go that way. I almost did, but they stopped because they could sense that I was also close to cumming."

Gary squeezed his cock and moaned, but he wasn't going to let himself cum either.

Melissa carried on. "After more tickling with a feather and some additional flogging of my tits and pussy, they took me from the wall and bound me to some rings embedded in the floor. My face was right up against the padded bench in the middle of the room. They spanked and flogged my butt but also continued tickling me. My God Gary, the whipsaw betweem the two sensations was unbelievable. It was like my mind was in another place trying to sort out the sensations. But then, Karen sat on the edge of the bench and spread her legs in front of me. I had never seen another woman that close except in pictures. I could smell her and see how wet she was,"

Gary almost whimpered as he slowly continued his masturbation with his eyes closed.

Melissa said softly, "I knew what was going to happen next as she grabbed my hair and pulled my face into her crotch and ordered me to eat her pussy. Gary, I've tasted myself on my fingers when I've gotten myself off, I had never tasted another woman. It was like me, but just enough not like me to know it was someone else. But I actually liked it Gary. I enjoyed pleasuring her."

"Did she cum on your face," Gary asked thickly in a husky whisper.

"No, not then," Melissa answered. "I just kept licking her, and then I sensed Jason kneel behind me and push his big hard cock into my cunt. I won't lie to you Gary. That's what I was thinking about for the past several months knowing the reunion was coming up. I wanted to feel Jason's cock in me again just like all those years ago. He fucked me hard and slapped my ass and pushed his fingers into my asshole as I kept licking Karen's pussy. I thought he was going to pump me full of his cum, but he pulled out."

"He didn't cum in you?" Gary asked his eyes open and looking into hers.

"No. He shifted to the front and put it into Karen's pussy. He was so close to me. I could almost lick his balls as he fucked her hard, but I couldn't reach them. I wanted to, but I think he purposely kept out of my reach to torture me. Karen knew I wanted Jason to fuck me and she was making me watch him fuck her. I was so close to them that I could hear the slurping of her wet pussy as his cock slid in and out of her. I could see his cock all slick with her juice and smell them. I wanted his cock in me Gary. I can't help telling you that. Finally, he let out a low bellow and shoved hard into her. I knew he was cumming. I know he was giving her the man cream I had wanted from his cock."

"I'm sorry Melissa," Gary whispered. "I know you wanted to feel him cum in you. I understand. Is that it? You came home?"

"No, not yet," she said. "He pulled out and put his cock in mouth to taste the two of them on his dick. Then he moved behind me as Karen slid down again. She ordered me to lick his cum dripping out of her hole while he stuck a vibrator in my pussy and ass, The smell and taste of him in her and the feeling of those dildos made me cum like a wild animal in heat. Good God it was intense."

Melissa saw Gary stroking harder like he wanted to make himself cum, but she took his hand away,

"No, Not yet. Don't come yet. Look at me. I will control when you cum and how."

Gary looked into her eyes. He knew she was up to something but not sure exactly what. Normally she just let him jerk as he wanted off while she told him about one of her adventures. He assumed that when she said that she had cum in the two dildos, that it was the end of her story.

Melissa held Gary's hands and looked into his eyes for a moment. She had originally planned to let him cum into her hand and she would make him lick it up as she had talked about with Jason and Karen. But as she watched him during her recounting of the evening, she began having other plans and she had to make sure that Gary understood. As much as the previous couple of hours with Jason and Karen had been amazingly satisfying and tiring, Melissa felt herself becoming aroused again. She felt the heat and wetness in her pussy as she told Gary of her adventure. This often happened, but tonight was different. There had been something special with Jason and Karen tonight and Melissa felt that she was at a crossroad and she needed to explain to Gary.

She continued. "After I came, they released me and we shared another glass of wine or two as we talked about the future. I want to talk to you about that Sweetheart, but first, I want to see you release. It's time for you to cum."

Melissa removed all of her clothes and lay back on the floor with her legs spread wide so that Gary was looking right up her crotch. He loved seeing her like this and she knew it. He loved seeing her open and vulnerable and often told her how he imagined her being like this with the other men she had seen over the past few years.

"Come here Sweetheart. Look at my wet pussy spread for you. It's the same pussy Jason had his cock in earlier this evening when he fucked me, but he didn't cum in it. I want you to put your cock in my wet pussy and fuck me. I want you to fuck me and cum in me. Give me every drop of you deep inside me."

Gary didn't have to be told twice. He knelt between Melissa's legs and slid his rock hard cock into her as far as she could. Melissa let out a moan as she felt him bottom hard against her clit. He began to fuck her hard and deep. His passion had been building for the past half hour as he stroked his cock, listened to her story, and tried to envision her in Jason and Karen's play room.

As he pounded her hard, Melissa reached around him and smacked his butt cheeks as hard has she could. The sound of her smacks filled the room as she spanked Gary as hard as she could. It only spurred him on more, like a race horse under the crop as he came down the home stretch.

"Come on Gary, FUCK ME!" she commanded. "Fuck my cunt like it was the last one on earth. Fuck me! Fuck me hard damn it!"

She dug her fingernails into Gary's butt cheeks, and he let out a roar, not from the pain of her nails, but the release of what seemed like quarts of pent up semen deep into his wife's soaking cunt.

"JESUS MELISSA! OH MY FUCKING GOD!" he bellowed out as she wrapped her legs around him to pull him in as deep as she could.

In moments, Gary collapsed on her panting hard as Melissa stroked his hair. "That's it Baby, That's it. Give it all to me."

Then she continued. "Pull it out Baby, and bring it up here so I can taste us."

He straddled her face and watched as she licked his balls and now softening dick.

"Now it's your turn Baby," see whispered. "Go down there and clean up all your cum dripping from my pussy just like I cleaned Jason's from Karen's pussy earlier."

Gary crawled down and positioned himself prone with his face inches from Melissa's pussy that had started leaking his cum. This was nothing new for Gary. It loved eating his wife's creampie and went right to it with gusto tasting the sweet and pungent cocktail of his juice mixed with his wife's.

"Ummmm yeah," Melissa moaned. "Put your fingers in me and lick my clit Baby. Don't stop till I cum on your face."

In moments, Melissa was writhing and moaning as she rode the wave of her orgasm rippling from her uterus to her pussy being fingered and tongued by her loving husband. It wasn't an earthshaking orgasm like the one at Jason and Karen's with vibrators in her ass and cunt and her face in Karen's crotch, but still moving and fulfilling. She was even surprised that she could still cum after her exhausting adventure earlier.

As she calmed down, Gary crawled up and lay next to her, He rolled her so that her face rested on his chest and he could stroke her shoulders and back. They lay there for several minutes, and then Melissa sat up and leaned against the sofa. Gary looked up at her.

"Sweetheart," she said as she ran her hand softly over the hair on his chest. "We have to talk about something."

Gary sat up. He had long since learned to become wary when his wife hit him with the "We have to talk" line.

She continued. "You know how happy and grateful I am that you've been so understanding these several years as you've let me go out and explore my special interests and desires. I truly am thankful for that and love you for it. But tonight was something different. The other men I've been with have just been in motels or alone with them one on one and even though we've experimented with some of the B/D and kink that I love, it wasn't like tonight. Tonight was the first time I was with a couple, a couple with a special room and who really seemed to know how to push me further than I have been before. Trust me, it wasn't as far as I know It ccould go by any stretch of the imagination, but it was something different for me to be topped by two people at the same time. It was quite exciting and erotic. I loved it."

"So what are you telling me, Sweetie?" Gary asked. "Are you saying that you no longer want to be with me or what?"

"NO! That's NOT what I'm saying at all." Melissa insisted. "It is true that I intend to go back to be with them as often as they'll have me. I also want to be with their friends who they also play with. I can't imagine how erotic and arousing It could be to be part of a larger group. What I'm saying Sweetheart is that I want YOU to be a part of that with me; to share it with me."

Gary looked at her. "You know I have a hard time accepting some of that sort of stuff Melissa. I don't know If I could. I don't know how I could fit in with that,"

"Yes you could Sweetie," She insisted. "Jason and Karen are great people. They would understand that you're new to this just as they understood that I was in some uncharted waters as well. They can help you understand. They could work with you,"

"But what would I do?" Gary asked. "Would I be expected to let them do to me the sorts of things they did to you, or are you expecting me to be more like them and do things to you like you've always wanted."

"It wouldn't matter, Baby. Maybe both. I don't know. I watched you tonight while I was telling you about my evening. You had your eyes closed and you were picturing me being taken. Imagine how erotic and hot it would be for you to actually see it, hear it, be right there. You could actually see Jason fuck me or watch me suck him off. Maybe I'd watch while they did things to you or even watch you fuck Karen. I don't know exactly what would happen. We'd have to see what you felt comfortable with, but all I know is that I want to continue on my little odyssey, but really want you to be there with me. I don't want to just keep going off and coming home to tell you about it. I want you to be part of it. It's time Gary. It's time for you to join me in the life I want. The life I need. It could be good for us and help us understand each other better. Please say yes. Please."

Gary looked into her face and knew she was sincere. She did want him to share this life with her. "Ok," he said, "OK, I'll try, but I can't make any promises that it will work out,"

Melissa grabbed him and hugged him hard. "Oh Baby, thank you. It's going to work. I just know it. I know that Jason and Karen can help us together."

Melissa was smiling broadly and couldn't wait to e-mail or call Jason tomorrow with her plan. She kissed Gary and said, "This is going to be so good for us Baby, really. But right now, I need a hot shower with you and some sleep. I'm so exhausted."

They gathered their clothes and walked up the stairs to go to bed. Melissa was already planning what she wanted to tell Jason and Karen.

(Continued)

amofiga
amofiga
170 Followers