Reunion Ch. 03

Story Info
The conclusion: results are in! Going on with my life.
7.5k words
4.4
191.8k
69

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/28/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,689 Followers

Reunion: The Conclusion

You should read the previous chapters before reading this one, as this is the conclusion.

****

Amy opened the letter and stared at it. The look on her face completely changed. Her mouth was open but nothing was coming out.

"What is it Amy? What's the matter?" asked Beth.

"This can't be true! It has to be a mistake," said Amy as she turned white.

Beth grabbed the test results.

"What does it say Beth?" I asked her.

She looked up at me with sadness in her eyes. "You're not Matthew's biological father."

I was stunned. I just sat there and stared at Amy who was crying.

"It's got to be a mistake, John! Honest! You're the only one I had sex with...near that time."

"Apparently you've forgotten. You were probably on one of your drinking binges while I was out of town." I was getting pissed. "Hard telling who you might have fucked. Maybe Cliff is the father."

"No John, please listen to me. I never went anywhere with Cliff. Never! The only times I ever drank without you being there I was with Beth and Brent."

Brent just sat there looking nervous the whole time but never said a word. Amy looked over at him and it was as though a memory just struck her.

"What is it?" Beth asked when Amy gasped.

"No, it can't be. It was a dream; it was only a dream."

"Amy, what are you talking about? What dream? When?" Beth asked, confused.

"Remember the time a couple months before the reunion when we went out dancing and drinking. John had an overnighter and you had your parents watching your kids that night."

"Yes, but you were with us. Nothing happened. You and I both had too much to drink and you spent the night at our house. What dream are you talking about?"

"That night after I went to bed I dreamt that John came into the room and was rubbing and fingering me. It felt so good. He started having sex with me as he always did when I drank too much and was horny. I remember him coming in me over and over again.

"The next morning I was wet between my legs. I didn't know what happened, why I was so wet. I kept going over the night and I thought I pictured Brent instead of John and panicked. So I got up and used the shower."

No one else in the room said a word as Amy went on with her recollection of that night.

"When I got out I went into the kitchen and you two were sitting there having coffee. He smiled at me but nothing seemed out of the ordinary, so I figured I just had a sex dream and it was my own juices. Now I have to wonder if Brent raped me."

Brent jumped up just as I lunged at him, backing him into the corner.

"She's lying! I never touched her John. She's your wife, I could never hurt her. We're all best friends."

I banged him into the wall a few times before Beth screamed at me to stop.

"John, I don't know what to believe. Amy's my best friend and I believe she had a dream if she said so."

She looked at Brent. "If you raped Amy I'll divorce you in a second. I want you to have a DNA test done right away. If you didn't touch her, there shouldn't be a problem."

Beth was really holding her cool even though it had to be pretty hard on her wondering about her husband and Amy. Brent looked scared to death. He looked at us before turning to Amy.

"Please let me tell you all the truth. I didn't rape Amy, but I had sex with her."

When I heard Brent say that, I couldn't help it, I hauled off and hit him, calling him every name in the book. He went down and was in almost a fetal position as I tried to hit him again. I got in a few good hits before something hit me from behind and everything went black.

When I woke up I was in an ambulance. The paramedics said they were taking me to the hospital for observation. They took care of Brent's cuts and bruises and sent him home. I figured the police would arrest me for assault but Beth convinced Brent not to press charges.

Beth came to see me at the hospital the next day to talk to me. She admitted to hitting me with a frying pan before calling 911. Due to a concussion, I would be there a few days. She said Amy wasn't in any shape to come and was too embarrassed as well.

"Brent owned up to having sex with Amy. He kept saying that he didn't rape her because once he started to feel her up Amy kept asking for more," she said.

Amy was always that way after she had been drinking, so I could see it happening.

"He talked about how the four of us were always kidded around about sex and that seeing Amy lying there half naked got to him. And he had been drinking that night too. At first he just wanted to feel her up but when she asked him to fuck her, he did. He was scared after that and went back to bed. In the morning he tried to act as normal as possible."

"John, he thought Amy was on the pill and that's why he never said anything. I believe him but I also think that he knew if you ever found out, you would kill him."

"He was right; I would have if you hadn't hit me over the head with a frying pan."

"Sorry about that but you hurting him any more wouldn't have solved anything. He tried to lie and say that you felt the same about me as he did about Amy and would have done the same thing."

"It's both the truth and a lie. I do love you Beth, but I would never have done to you what he did to her. No way; I respect you and did respect her too much to act out a fantasy as he did. So what does she have to say about all of this?"

"She stands behind her dream story. I'm inclined to believe her. She mentioned that the two of you pulled a nearly all-nighter the next night. Do you have any memory of that?"

"As a matter of fact I do. I never did know why she wanted sex so much that night. Now I guess it was to cover up the memory of her dream. There wasn't anything we didn't do that night. What's happening between you and Brent? Are you taking the bastard back?"

"I don't know. Right now he's staying at his parent's house. I had the paramedics get a DNA sample from him. We should know if he's Matthew's biological father next week. What about you two?"

"I'm done. If the baby was mine I would have considered staying married. I know she's been with Mark at least twice and now Brent. Who knows if there were others? I just can't trust her. I'm not going to spend a lifetime wondering if my wife stays faithful to me. Besides, I know she's not giving up her baby and I'm not raising Brent's kid, if it is his."

****

Amy came the next day and wanted to tell me the story all over again but I told her I wasn't interested. I had made up my mind and was starting the divorce proceedings.

"Do you realize that if you would have just come to our room the night of the reunion that none of this would have happened. We would have made love, went down for breakfast in the morning and went home. You would have had the baby and I would have just figured it was mine. Cindy might have eventually shot Mark anyway but you wouldn't have been the last straw for her.

"I still love you but not all the things you've done. I could never stay married to you wondering if you were telling me the truth. If you sign the papers, we'll be divorced within two months."

She cried and told me how much she loved me. I believe she did but would never know if it was enough. It was a relief when she left.

When I got out of the hospital I went and got my old apartment near work back. I started driving truck but took the longer routes. I was on the road five days and home two. After my first trip back I received the news that Brent was Matthew's father, but at that point it wasn't a big surprise. He had his name put on the birth certificate and was ordered to pay child support.

In our divorce decree we split everything fifty-fifty. I had to give her two hundred a week in alimony but no child support. The alimony would be for five years or if she got married, whichever occurred first. She was a good looking woman and I didn't figure she would be single for long.

Life for me was rather unhappy. My parents stayed friends with Amy and they sort of adopted Matthew as a grandchild. To them Amy was still like a daughter.

The divorce became final and I was a free man again. I was sad but free. We had a good thing going and I thought we loved each other enough to be together forever. But there were a few things I just couldn't forgive. We were all paying the price for Amy's indiscretions.

One weekend when I was home Beth called.

"I'm divorcing Brent because I've lost all respect for him. And Amy and I aren't best friends anymore either. It's too hard to look at Matthew knowing he's Brent's child."

I can understand all that," I replied. "Would you like to go out for dinner sometime? You told me we would always be friends, and I was thinking how I could really use one right now."

"John, I'd love to go out with you but not until after my divorce. It should be final in about a month. Something else I should tell you..."

"What is it? Is something wrong?"

"I know that Brent goes over to see Amy. He says it's only to see his son but I know better. I just thought you should know."

"Are you afraid I might do something drastic?"

"Actually yes, though not to them but because of you. I don't want to see you get hurt or put in jail ever again. Believe it or not I hit you with that frying pan to save you."

"I don't understand? You hit me to save me from what?"

"I saw the hatred in your eyes. I know what you're capable of and you would have hurt him severely and been locked up. I didn't want that to happen. I better go. John, take care when you're on the road. Bye for now."

She hung up and I got to thinking about how easy we talked to each other. I had often wondered what would have happened if I would have married her instead of Amy. We both loved our spouses and wouldn't have done anything to jeopardize our marriages. I wondered if Brent and Amy had felt the same way. All the cheating and lying sure changed things.

I let things slide, figuring if Beth was interested in getting together some time in the future, she would let me know. I guess one of the hardest things for me to deal with was my mom and her relationship with Amy. Mom even babysat Matthew when Amy went back to work.

Dad was more of a go-along guy. When I talked to him he would just say that people made mistakes. I really believe he just didn't want to argue with mom about it. As far back as I could remember mom ran the household. Maybe that was why I was more of a rebel. I saw how my mom ruled over my dad and I wasn't going to let it happen to me.

****

I was really happy with my job; I enjoyed traveling and seeing the different sights, although I often wished I had someone to share them with. When a trucker has been on regular routes for a while, they see the same people at stops, and I made friends with a number of them.

Once some of the women found out I was single it was a lot nicer. Many offered to show me the sights. I got laid a number of times but I let the women know up front that I wasn't looking for a relationship. A number of them felt the same way, so it worked out great.

Even though the sex was good I was reluctant to get deeply involved. I guess because of Amy, I distrusted women. I loved having dinner dates and sex, but I never let myself fall for any of them.

One weekend when I was home there was a knock on my door. I opened it to see Beth standing there.

"John, I need to talk to you." She seemed rather serious when she spoke.

"Where are your kids?" I don't know what made me ask that question.

"They're with Brent and Amy this weekend."

"What? They're dating?"

"It's worse. Last week he moved in with her. He stopped by and told me they were getting married."

"You've got to be kidding me. When did all this shit start?"

"I told you that I applied for a divorce. It was less than a week later he started seeing her. He first went to see his son but as I told you months ago, I didn't believe him. Our divorce was final two weeks ago. I got the house and custody of the kids, but Brent gets them every other weekend. He's paying me child support but no alimony since I divorced him."

"Well I guess he won't have to pay Amy child support for Matthew if they get married."

I tried to put a little humor into the situation, hoping to make her smile. But she still looked a bit tense.

"Beth, I don't care about either of them anymore. A few months ago I would have probably tried to kill Brent, but now I just don't care. He's getting a cheating slut for a wife and neither of them is worth going to jail for."

"John, a few months ago you asked me if I wanted to go out to dinner. Does that offer still stand?"

"Of course it does. Give me an hour to clean up a little and I'll pick you up at the house. Maybe we can take in a movie or something while we're at it."

Beth smiled as she left to get ready. I wasn't sure if it was a good idea or not because I knew I had the hots for her. Maybe she just needed an old friend to talk to or maybe it could be more. I just wasn't sure.

It felt funny walking up to her door. I hadn't been there since all the troubles began. When I knocked, Beth answered right away. Damn! She looked great.

"So, where do you want to go for dinner? I hear McDonald's has a two for one special on burgers," I said, trying to ease the tension I felt when first seeing her.

She stared at me for a few seconds before smiling. "I was thinking more like Red Lobster but wherever you want to go is fine with me."

We headed over to Red Lobster where a hostess seated us right away. It was rather quiet between us so I decided to break the ice.

"Beth, I'm a little uncomfortable. I'm not sure what to say, how to act, or what subjects are okay to discuss. You need to help me out a little here. I feel like a kid on his first date and don't want to make any mistakes."

She smiled at me. "We've been friends for over ten years. There's nothing we can't discuss, though I prefer we don't talk about Brent or Amy. But if you need to we can. Let's talk more about happy times like when you thought I was her and grabbed my ass."

"Oh god, I remember that. It was when we all went to the beach and I didn't know you were in the changing rooms with her. I hid to the side and when you stepped out I grabbed your ass, thinking you were Amy."

"How do you think I felt until you turned beet red and apologized," she said and then laughed.

We talked about other good times we had together, including those with Brent and Amy. It just happened during our conversation.

"Beth, do you think they were together before the time they mentioned?"

"I honestly don't know. I would like to believe they were never together but I just don't know. It doesn't make any difference anymore; they're together now."

"What about us? I don't know what you expect of me. Are we just good friends? Will we be lovers? I've loved you almost as much as I did Amy. Now probably even more. I'm not ready for courtships, engagements or marriage. You have two kids with Brent. I've always liked them and I want you to know I don't love them any less then I did before everything happened."

"Easy John, you're getting all worked up over possibilities. I've always cared for you too. That's why I'm here with you tonight. I want to stay good friends. As far as lovers, I'll leave that up to you. I'm not looking for a husband or even a boyfriend. I just got out of a very bad relationship and I'm not ready to jump back into a new one.

"With that said, I really care for you and always have. What I want between us is an honest friendship. Someone I can share my thoughts with and a shoulder to cry on if I need it. I no longer have Amy as that close friend."

We stopped talking about our personal relationship and began eating our dinner. After that we went to a club and had a few drinks and danced.

As we were dancing to all the slow songs I began holding her closer. She felt and smelled so good. She looked up at me and without thinking I kissed her. It was a short, soft kiss but I could feel passion between us.

"Should I apologized or do you want me to kiss you...?"

She stopped me and pressed her lips against mine again. Only this time it was even more passionate and lasted longer.

"John, I haven't been made love to since the reunion. I want you to make love to me. Not because you feel sorry for me but because you want me as much as I want you. No commitment except to make each other happy and be honest with one another."

"Your place or mine?" I asked. We kissed again and went to her house.

We were hardly in the door when we started kissing like two new lovers. I followed her into her bedroom where we removed our clothes and climbed on the bed. When I felt her breasts for the first time, I couldn't help but suck on each tight nipple.

One of my favorite spots on a woman was the area below her navel. I began kissing and licking the light fuzz on her lower tummy, moving down till I was rubbing my face all over her trimmed muff.

She kept saying my name over and over. "John, oh John, oh John, it feels so good."

I began fingering her and found her pussy so wet. It wasn't long before I replaced my fingers with my face, extending my tongue in and out of her folds. She kept moaning and pulling my face into her very wet hole. I got up on my knees and put each of her legs on my shoulders.

"It's your turn Beth. If you want my cock in you, you'll have to put it in yourself."

She reached down and grabbed hold of my cock and guided it into her wet opening. Slowly I pushed forward, and before long we were in the same stride together. Pushing my cock in to the hilt, I then eased it out slowly before going in again.

Beth was making so many sounds. I felt her tighten up and let out a near shriek. I stopped pumping as I felt her pussy pulsate around my cock. I was still hard and had not cum yet. I pulled my cock out of her when the pulsating stopped, lying on my back. She got on top of me, grabbed my stiff cock and reinserted it into her pussy to ride me.

As we built up speed, I held onto her ass till I could feel my climax coming. I let out a groan and pulled her tight to me. As I began shooting into her, she had another orgasm. Then she sprawled across me for a while before sliding off. Spent, we fell asleep. I woke up sometime later and turned the light off before falling back to sleep with my cock pressed against her ass.

The next morning we took showers before going out for breakfast. We talked and tried to lay down a few ground rules.

After the previous night it was easy for me to admit I really cared for her. The problem was that I didn't know if it was a good idea for the two of us to hook up. It was odd enough that our ex-spouses were getting married.

"John, I know you're wondering about us. Last night was the best night that I can ever remember. I know this situation is awkward for both of us. I originally thought we would have sex and get it out of our system—kind of a get even with our ex's thing. But to be honest, I don't want to stop seeing you."

"Beth, I feel the same way but it's too soon to be back in a steady relationship, especially with a woman I've dreamt about for years. I'm not sure where this is going. You know my schedule. I'm lucky if I'm home two days a week. You need someone you can depend on and help take care of you and maybe even marry in the future. Right now I can't be that man."

"Listen to me. I can take care of myself. I make a decent wage and don't need to rely on a man to make it. What I need is a friend with benefits; someone I can talk with, have fun with and even be intimate with when the mood strikes.

"I'm not thinking long term right now. If we can be together a couple days every other week or so, that works for me. I don't know what the future will bring, but I'll deal with it when it comes. My parents live nearby and I visit them often, plus I have other friends and relatives I see. And my girls are my life. I have no problem being busy but I would like that one special friend to be you," she said, ending with a soft smile.

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,689 Followers
12