Reunion Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,716 Followers

"I can live with that. You're one incredible woman. Before now there wasn't a lot of reason for me to want to come home, but knowing I can talk to you or see you would be all I need for that to change. Do we tell anyone about us?"

"Yes and no. We can tell anyone who sees us that we're friends. I want my daughters to know you better. Maybe we can take them to the movies or the zoo. If you don't want to because they're Brent's kids, I understand."

"No, I really like Ashley and Amber. I have no problem with the four of us doing things together," I replied, picturing her kids.

"Well, Brent gets the girls every other weekend. That could be our alone time together unless you have other plans. Since we won't really be a couple I'll try to not ask you about any extracurricular activities. I just hope you'll be discreet."

I thought about the women at some of the stops I had taken out. None came close to Beth.

"What about you and other men? Even though we aren't a couple, I'm already jealous to think of you with someone else. I just don't know if this is going to work."

"John, I can't say that I would never go out with someone else if we're not exclusive. I can promise you that before I have sex with another man that I would tell you first. That way, if you wanted to break off our friendship agreement we can do so."

So that was the beginning of our friends with benefits agreement. My first week home she had the girls and we all went to Chuck E. Cheese. While the girls played the games, I was able to talk with Beth. I told her I wished I could make love to her and she smiled and just said maybe the next week.

Next week came and we had a repeat of our first time. She was such an incredible lover. She told me she didn't know where it was coming from but figured it was the way I made love to her.

In the weeks and months that followed we spent time with the girls and took them many places. Beth told me I was a better father to them than Brent was. A few times we couldn't get together and I felt lost. Those weekends sucked for me but I understood she had other family. I was still just a friend and wasn't there for family events.

One afternoon we took them to the zoo. Ashley was six and Amber was seven, both cute as could be and full of energy. We were looking at some of the animals and having fun when Amber looked up at me.

"Are you my mom's boyfriend?"

I wasn't sure how to answer her so I said, "Let's see, I'm a boy and she is my friend, so I guess I am her boyfriend."

Ashley looked at her mother and laughed. "My mom likes you."

"I really like your mom too. For now let's just say that we're close friends."

The girls started giggling while their mom smiled.

"We like you a lot John."

"...and I'm crazy about the two of you."

That was the end of that conversation as we went around the zoo. We all had a good time, with both girls falling asleep in the car on the way home.

The following week I stopped over to see my mom and dad. That evening I was going out with Beth. When mom opened the door Amber and Ashley both ran up to me and gave me a hug. Mom came into the room holding Matthew. She looked surprised to see me, about as much as I was to see the girls. They were supposed to be with Brent and Amy for the weekend as far as I knew.

"Looks like you have your hands full, Mom. Watching all the kids?" I asked.

Mom was hesitant to answer.

"Brent and Amy went to get their wedding papers. They're getting married next week," she replied. "How do you know Amber and Ashley so well?"

"I visit with Beth now and then when I'm home. We stayed good friends."

Ashley blurted out, "Uncle John took us to the zoo, Chuck E. Cheese and the movies. He's mommy's friend and ours too."

Mom looked surprised. "Why didn't you tell us, John?"

"Mom, we're just friends. There's nothing to tell. I visit with them and we go a few places."

"It just seems you would have told me since I'm your mother."

"It's an awkward situation Mom. We're friends; that's it."

That evening I told Beth about what happened.

"I got a call from Amy earlier this week and she wanted to know what was going on, if I was dating you. But I told her it was none of her business. I guess the girls mentioned that we took them to the zoo. She kept asking me questions and then asked if I slept with you," replied Beth.

"What did you say?"

"I told her that she had a lot of nerve asking me something like that after having my ex-husbands baby and now marrying him. Finally I decided to let her have it with both barrels."

"Oh shit! What did you say?" I asked.

"I told her that indeed I slept with you but not until both of us were divorced, something she couldn't say. Then I added I got the best part of the deal because you're such a great lover. Of course, she should know that. Then I asked if Brent waited for her to climax and if he put her first when they made love. That would be something new for him."

"Thank you; I really mean it."

"I just told her the truth. It's not my problem if she couldn't take it," replied Beth.

When Beth and I made love later I realized I hadn't been with any other woman since she and I began our arrangement. I had chances but felt I would be cheating on Beth. Afterward she gave me some crappy news.

"John, I have a business meeting next week with one of the store managers. It's a combination meeting and date. I told you I would let you know if anyone ever asked me out. So I'm not hiding it from you."

"Why? Why are you doing this? We were getting along so well and now you need someone else?"

"John, it's not like that. We both agreed that if we weren't a couple that we would date others. I've turned down a few dates but Ron is a nice guy and I thought I would go out to dinner. We are going to discuss some store ideas as well."

"Are you going to have sex with him?" I asked in a very mean tone.

"John, don't be that way. I'm just trying to be honest with you like we said in the beginning."

She was right but I was hoping it never came up. Did we stay friends with benefits or did I call it quits? Damn it! Life was going so good too.

"I have to leave."

"John, please don't leave like this. I love you."

"Yeah, just like Amy loved me. I guess all women are alike."

"I don't deserve that. I've been honest with you from the beginning. Now you consider me a slut because I'm going on a date?"

Though I wanted to say something, I couldn't. All the anger from what Amy did clouded my judgment.

"Good night, John," she said as I walked out the door.

My head was spinning; it was then that I realized how much I cared for her. It was easy to have sex and go places with her and the girls with no obligations on my part. I just drove truck and spent my time off with them. Life was good and simple. But now it didn't feel so easy.

All I could think of during the entire week was Beth with another man. The jealous streak that I had thought I had gotten rid of was back. The coming weekend my ex wife was getting married and the woman I loved was going out on a date. What the hell was I going to do?

Then Beth called while I was on the road. "John, I'm worried about you. Are you okay?"

"I'm fine," I said sarcastically. "Who's watching the girls when you go out this weekend?"

"My mom is. John, I'm worried about you." The fact that she repeated the statement was a good indication of how concerned she really was.

"Look, you told me up front how it would be. I have no one to blame but myself. Maybe I'll call you when I'm back in town next time. Enjoy your date." With that I hung up the phone.

She called back but I didn't answer. I didn't want to deal with the situation right then. Besides, I had a job to do, even though I didn't have a clear head.

On Saturday I did something I hadn't done in a long time. I decided to go out and get drunk. I left my keys at home and took a taxi to a neighborhood bar. I ran into a few old friends and drank with them. They wanted to go to a hotel with a bar that had entertainment so we got in one of their cars and headed over there.

As we walked in I saw a sign for a wedding reception for Brent and Amy Cullison. I couldn't believe I ended up there. Trying to forget them, I followed the guys. It was already after eleven and even though I was quite wasted I still had some wits about me.

We listened to the music and my friends were dancing with some of the women there. Though women asked me to dance, I refused. I couldn't get it out of my mind that my ex-wife's wedding reception was just down the hall. I needed to use the restroom and went out to find one. I couldn't believe it when I ran into a very drunk Amy.

"John, what are you doing here? We didn't invite you, did we?" she asked, her words slurred.

"No, I'm just out for a drink and now I have to take a piss. So excuse me," I replied.

As I was pissing I couldn't help thinking about Amy. How she was always horny when she drank. As I zipped up I turned to see Amy step into the restroom and lock the door.

"How about once more for old time's sake?" she asked.

Normally I would have told her to go fuck herself but in my inebriated yet horny condition I said to hell with it. She had on a nice dress that was just above her knees. After demanding she turn around and bend over, I put her hands on the sink.

"No kisses first?"

"Nope, just a hot fuck like you always liked," I replied.

She turned around and I pulled up her dress. She had on a pretty pair of red panties that matched her dress. I pulled them down to her ankles and she spread her legs as far as she could.

I unzipped my pants and pulled my hard cock out and guided it into her waiting wet pussy. She was so wet my cock just slid right in. I pumped into her hard and fast. She was moving her ass around getting all the cock she could get.

"Oh John, you always were the best. Fuck me baby, fuck me just like you used to."

I kept pumping faster and faster into her. I felt her orgasm as she pushed her ass against me. It felt so good I shot hot cum into her. All I could think of was plowing Brent's new wife's pussy. I guess it was a great feeling of getting even—revenge at its best.

When I finished, I pulled my cock out of her drenched pussy. I handed her some paper towels and told her she better clean herself up. She went into the men's stall and I left before she came out.

I went back to the bar and told my friends I was heading home. I wasn't quite sure how I felt. I got even with Brent and Amy but I felt bad about my relationship with Beth. On the taxi ride home I began to wonder if it was all over between Beth and me.

At my apartment I took a shower. When I tried to picture what Beth was doing, it actually brought tears to my eyes. I really did love her and should have let her know I wanted us to be exclusive.

It was one in the morning when my doorbell rang. I had just stepped out of the shower so I answered the door in a towel. I opened it slightly and there stood Beth. Worried something was wrong, I let her in.

"John, I love you. I took this date tonight hoping you would stop me but you didn't. Why, John? Why didn't you say I was your woman and stop me from dating other men?' You had the whole week to stop me, so why didn't you? I need to know."

"I didn't think you wanted commitment. It's been the hardest week for me since we've been together. I love you Beth and you're the only woman I really care to be with. I guess I blew it."

"John, I had dinner and that was it. I told him I was in love with someone else when he dropped me off at my house. I've been calling but you wouldn't answer your phone. Finally I decided to come over and face you. Where were you?"

"I was pissed about your date so I went out and got drunk. I only got home a few minutes ago and took a shower." I didn't think it would be a good idea to tell her about Amy then.

"I don't want to just be friends anymore John. I want you to be my boyfriend, and tell everyone we're a couple, not just friends. Can you commit to a relationship with me? No other men for me and no other women for you; it has to be monogamous."

I smiled at her. "I can do that; in fact I want to do that. Beth, there's something maybe I should tell you. It's about other women."

"John, our commitment is from this second forward. I don't care about your past escapades; in fact I would prefer not to know. All I need to know is that from this day forward that you belong to me."

"I can agree to that."

Then somehow we were lying on the bed and I was rubbing her beautiful body. We promised to be honest with each other and I knew I should tell her about Amy.

"Beth, there's something I have to tell you. It happened tonight."

"John, let me say something first. Ron and I had dinner at the Holiday Inn. I had no idea that was where Brent and Amy were having their reception. It was a bit awkward for me but what was even worse was when I saw you and some of your friends enter the bar.

"I noticed your friends dancing with other women but not you. You seemed to be drowning your sorrows. I watched as you got up and went down the hall. I excused myself from my table and followed you."

My heart started to pound, thinking Beth knew what I had done. Yet it was only right that I tell her anyway. So I waited for her to go on.

"I saw you talking to Amy and then go into the men's room. She was drunk, that was easy to see. But I went back to my table and that's when I realized I shouldn't be out with Ron and asked him to take me home. I don't know what happened between you and Amy and I don't want to know. That's why I said from this day forward that you belong to me," she said, touching my face as she finished.

"I love you Beth, and promise to always be true to you, from this day forward." It was as though I was saying my wedding vows.

There wasn't a spot on her beautiful body that I didn't kiss or touch. We spent hours having slow wonderful sex. After we each climaxed and were ready to sleep, Beth closed her eyes and sighed.

"Amy is sure one stupid bitch for giving you up for Brent." I just smiled.

The next morning we went to her parent's house and told them we were a couple. I told them that hopefully if things worked out we might become more. That brought a smile to her face.

In the weeks that followed we were together with the girls or out on dates by ourselves. I finally told my mom that Beth was my girlfriend. I remember her saying that if we ever got married that Amber and Ashley would be her granddaughters, which made me laugh.

Two more months passed and Beth and my mom became good friends. Beth told me she thought my mom was a bit weird but in a good way. She thought it was odd she still took care of Amy's child too.

"Mom didn't approve of what she did but still treats Amy as her daughter."

"I think she loves kids," said Beth. "Amber and Ashley said she treats them great. Oh, and I almost forgot. Your mom mentioned that Amy's expecting again. I guess Brent has a pretty strong sperm count.

"I figured he would have gotten a vasectomy after Matthew. He told me when he picked up the girls the other day that he thought Amy was on the pill. I told him that's what he said the last time he got her pregnant. So he went and got snipped now. He said four kids are enough to support."

I couldn't help but wonder if I was the one who got Amy pregnant but I wasn't saying anything to anyone.

"What about you, John? Do you want any kids?" asked Beth.

"I've often thought about it. But I would need a wife first," I said with a laugh.

****

Two more months passed and I went to talk to my supervisor.

"Ray, any chance I could be put on local routes? I'm thinking of getting married but I want to spend my evening's at home with my family."

"Sure John, next month Paul Reard is retiring and I can give you his route. You do know daily routes pay a little less?"

"Of course, but I just want to make a good living and be with my family."

"So, when's the big day?" asked Ray.

"As soon as I ask her. Hopefully tonight," I replied on my way out.

We were going to dinner and maybe a movie or dancing. Even though I tried to hide the fact that I was a bit nervous, it must have shown.

"You look nervous John, is there a problem?" Beth asked when I got to her house.

"No, I have something to ask you and I'm trying to figure out how to do it."

"Okay, what is it?"

"Will you have my baby? At least one?"

Beth stared at me. Finally she said, "Are you asking me to marry you or just have your child?"

"Beth, I love you and want you to marry me." I pulled out a ring and set it on the table. "I want you to be my wife and have my child. I talked with my boss and next month I'm transferring to a daily route. I'll be home every night. Can you stand seeing me that often?"

"Where will we live? You told me how uncomfortable you feel in my house. We can't live in your apartment."

"We can buy a house with at least three bedrooms. The girls can have their own room and you and I will be sharing the big room. Which leaves one for the baby," I said, grinning.

"Are you sure about this John? Is this really what you want?"

"I couldn't be more positive. I love you and I love the girls; I promise to treat them as my own. I want us to be a family, to come home to all of you every night. I think we make a pretty good couple."

"Yes, John, I'll marry you, and have your baby, and move into a big house with you, and share that bedroom with you. And I won't get tired of seeing you every night."

Somehow, we never made it to dinner that night.

A month later we got married and found a nice house within our price range. The girls were happy and started calling me John instead of Uncle John.

Life was great and we enjoyed being together. One evening we were relaxing together when she turned toward me with a grin.

"Are you ready to be a daddy?"

"You're pregnant?"

"And I guarantee you're the father."

I guess the good guy does finish first sometimes. At least the lucky ones do.

As my friend 'The Wanderer' always says, "Life goes on!"

*

Thank you for reading my story and a special thank you to Mistress Lynn for her editing. Comments are appreciated.

DG Hear

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,716 Followers
12