Reunion Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen dropped to her knees and took Gary's flaccid dick in her mouth. Her lips and tongue and fingers worked their magic and almost instantly Gary's cock was flying at full mast again.

"OK," Jason said looking at him. "I think it's time to let this guest have a rest and enjoy the show with our other guest,"

Jason pushed her to her hands and knees in front of the padded bench and shackled her hands and feet to D-rings in the floor. Then he sat on the edge of the bench with his cock and balls in Melissa's face and commanded, "Lick my balls you little suck queen. Lick them and my cock till I'm ready to fuck your face."

Melissa did as she was told and her tongue laved Jason's scrotum and cock. It wasn't long before he grabbed her hair and lifted her head to he could bring her mouth down on his hard meat.

Gary watched transfixed. He had known that his wife had been out doing this with other men. He had imagined it in his mind's eye, but it was true that it was the first time he had actually seen her doing it.

"You like what you see?" Karen whispered in his ear. "You like watching your wife be a little cock sucking slut with my husband? You should have seen her last week. But there will be more for you to see. Enjoy. She tells us you like knowing she's a little slut. Wait till you see what else we have for her.

Karen unhooked Melissa's bonds as Jason got off the bench. They pushed her forward so that her upper body was over it, and Jason took a position behind her. In seconds, his cock was buried all the way up in her cunt and he was pounding into her like a bull in heat. Karen straddled the bench in front of her, grabbed Melissa's hair and shoved her face into her crotch saying, "Lick my wet snatch you bad bitch. You know you love the way it tastes."

Gary watched in awe. He had imaged her being fucked by men, but had never thought that she would eat another woman's pussy. She wasn't just licking shyly, she was going at it with gusto with her fingers up in Karen's hole.

Karen turned to Gary, "How's that for a good show? You like watching your wife doing us both? She loves it. She loves being used."

Gary watched as "the show" went on. He watched Jason's cock piston in and out of her like a machine. He watched as he stuck his thumb up into Melissa's cunt along with his cock and then slide it in her asshole. She didn't protest at all. She wiggled her ass as Jason used his cock and thumb at his end and Melissa used her tongue and fingers on Karen.

I wasn't too long before Karen was moaning out, "OH YEAH YOU SWEET NASY CUNT LAPPER! JUST LIKE THAT! OH JUST LIKE THAT! OH GOD!" Karen threw her head back as she came and came on Melissa's face.

When Karen finally came down from her orgasm, she slid off the bench and moved next to Jason. She reached under Melissa to play with her clit as Jason continued to fuck her.

It wasn't long before Melissa was screaming out in orgasmic pleasure. Most likely her release was all Jason needed to set him off and in seconds he too was screaming, "OH FUCKING GOD!"

He thrust as deeply as he could into her and pushed as hard as he could. Gary knew his cock was spewing forth his thick man cream into Melissa's cunt. He imagined spurt after spurt of his seed pumping into her.

Finally, the three of them remembered Gary, shackled to the wall watching. Karen and Jason sat Melissa on the bench facing Gary and spread her legs wide so he could see right up into her crotch. Jason's man cream had started leaking out of Melissa's woman hole.

"Look at that Gary," Karen said. "Look at Jason's cum running out of your wife's snatch." Karen put two fingers up into Melissa, scooped some cum onto them and put them into Melissa's mouth. She sucked on the fingers hungrily.

Gary was going insane with lust. His own cock throbbed wanting release. Karen unshackled him and laid him down on his back on the bench. She straddled his cock, and settled her wet hole onto it, engulfing it completely.

"Listen you," she said sternly. "Don't you dare cum without telling me! If you feel like you're going to pop, you better speak up first."

She began to ride Gary's cock slowly. At the same time, Jason pushed her face up to the junction of the two of them and commanded, "Lick his balls. Lick all around Karen's cunt and his cock."

Gary was going crazy. The sensations of Karen's cunt engulfing his cock along with Melissa's tongue on him was more than he could stand. It wasn't long before he was moaning, "I'm going to cum ma'am. I can't stop it."

Karen dismounted quickly and grabbed Gary's cock in her hand just as the first spurt of his man lava shot out with force. She continued to milk his cock as the next and the next and the next wave of thick white cream pumped all over his belly. When it finally subsided, Karen grabbed Melissa's hair, and pulled her face to the thick gobs of semen on Gary's belly.

"Lick that up," she commanded. "Show your husband what a good cum queen you are and lap up that jizz."

Melissa licked up every drop, and when it was all gone, Karen used her hair to bring her face to Gary's.

"I think a nice stick sticky cum kiss for your hubby is in order. Gary loves the taste of his cum on your lips, don't you Gary?"

Gary and Melissa kissed deeply and tenderly. Gary hadn't felt this close to Melissa for a long time. Melissa looked at him, "Thank you Sweetie. That was wonderful. Thank you for sharing tonight with me. I do love you."

Gary got up and sat next to Melissa to hug her. Karen sat next to him and put her hand on his shoulder.

"You were great Gary. Seriously. Jason and I weren't sure you'd be ok with all this, but I'm and so happy for the two of you and so glad that you could be with all of us."

She gave him a hug and kissed him on the cheek. It all seemed so innocent and "friendly" after what they had all just shared.

Jason spoke up, "How about we adjourn to the hot tub while Karen gets some drinks. You want some wine or something a bit stronger."

"I'll have some wine," Melissa said.

"Make mine a double bourbon on the rocks." Gary said. "I'm still quivering."

Jason laughed out loud. "That's my guy. Karen, make it two double Jack's on ice."

Later as they all languished in the swirling hot water, Gary asked, "How do both of you get along so well both being Dom's"

Karen giggled and Jason chuckled. "Well, neither of us are 'Dom's' in the true sense of the word as you seem to want to use it. In general, I like to top and Karen is a bottom in our little sex play, but in truth, we're pretty much equals in everything else. However, each of us likes to switch now and then. Karen will want to let out her inner 'mistress' and I can get into letting her have control. It can be an interesting and erotic change of pace. The really important thing is that we don't let it get into a run in either direction. When we have guests like you guys, we sometimes both take the Dom role, but not always. It depends on who we're with. If you see us with others, you might see Karen in a totally different light."

"That brings up another question," Melissa said. "You guys said you had other friends. Do you think we'll ever get to meet them?"

"I think that's a very good probability if Gary's up for it. I suppose even if he's not up for that, he may let you come and join."

"Oh, I'm up for it," Gary said. "I think tonight has opened my eyes a lot. Maybe it's what I've really needed for a long time and what Melissa's been trying to tell me. I think we'd both like to meet some other friends."

Melissa hugged Gary. "Oh Sweetie. Thank you."

"How about Janet and Bill?" Karen said to Gary. Then redirecting to Gary and Melissa, "Janet and Bill are one of our favorite couples. We play a lot and even go on vacations together. They are very similar to us, and I think we could all be quite compatible. I'll call them."

"That would be great!" Melissa beamed.

"And," Jason added. "If that works out, there are other things you might enjoy too."

He leaned forward and held up his glass. "Here's to what might be a great new friendship and a new life for Melissa and Gary." They all leaned forward and clinked their glasses with Jason's.

12