Reunion Ch. 04

Story Info
Good times and bad.
10.5k words
4.65
23.1k
29

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/10/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having no lease on the room I rented, I moved in to Trish's apartment right away. It was a ridiculously easy move since I had very few belongings. Trish seemed happy that I was moving in, and my ex was beside herself with rage; it was a win-win situation for me.

The most amazing thing about living there was at the right times, I could leer at my sister without condemnation, and on occasion my leering would lead to something else, though I still had to content myself with blowjobs. But even though the sex was incredible. what I really liked best was lying naked with her, which happened too few times for my liking.

But living so close to my sister didn't mean things went as planned. First of all we both worked, the girls were always around, and it happened to be the busy season for me. Also the shit had hit the fan with one of my clients that week.

I had to fly to Springfield, Missouri to smooth things over with them, and it was two days before I could get them back up and running. At the request of my boss, I stayed another four days to monitor the situation for any more bugs.

Then, when I was done there, I had to fly to Albuquerque on a sales call. That itself took three more days since I had to constantly reassure them after the Springfield debacle. I was starting to realize that our clients knew way too much about each other's business.

I missed her dreadfully, but I did have her pictures to keep me occupied, including the one of her that she hadn't given me that first night.

In the picture, she was naked except for that black thong, and when the shutter clicked she was laughing hysterically. It was my favorite shot, and not just because I could see her tits: it was because it showed her playful side.

"I really had fun taking them," she said when she gave me the last picture. "It made me feel like a model. I had the camera set on auto and I just let it click away as I posed."

"Some pose," I said looking at my favorite shot.

"You are never to show those pictures to anyone."

"When do I get one of you completely naked?"

"That's not happening."

"Why?"

"Cause it's not sexy."

"What's not sexy?"

"You know."

"Your vagina?"

"Yes."

"If you don't think it's sexy, then why do you shave down there?"

"All of the young girls do, besides I thought you'd like it."

"I do, and why do I like it?"

"Because you're a pervert?"

"No, because it is sexy."

"If you say so."

"Next time, we have to take a video of us in bed."

"Oh my god, that's never going to happen!"

I got a call from her when I was still in Albuquerque. I was out to dinner with a client so I had to cut the call short, but I promised her I would call her once I got back to my hotel.

"Okay, but don't forget me," she said a little flustered by my brush off.

"I won't. I promise." How could I forget her? She was all I thought about.

I looked over at the client who was ordering another bottle of wine. He was taking me for all the company was worth. He knew he had me over a barrel, and he was taking full advantage.

By the time I got back to the hotel it was eleven O'clock. I texted Trish before I called to see if she was still up, and I was surprised and delighted to get a text right back from her.

"I'm surprised you're still up."

"I was waiting for your call. Besides it's Friday night, and the girls are out."

"That's right. I completely forgot that it was Friday night."

"They must have you running ragged?"

"You wouldn't believe. This was the third time in four days that I had to take the fuckin' client out for dinner."

"To think going out to dinner was such a chore."

"Yeah, well it's not like taking you out to dinner. That would be fun. As a matter of fact, once I get home why don't we go out to dinner?"

"Are you asking me out on a date?"

"Yes."

"I don't know. I have to see if I'm free."

"Don't be an ass."

"I'm quite popular you know."

"I can imagine. What do you say?"

"You know I'll say yes. I'm too easy for you."

"Too easy? You've got me jumping through hoops."

"I think there's a reason for that."

"I know. I know. Hey, how did that thing go at work?"

"Not so good. I had to fire someone yesterday."

"Really?"

"Yeah, we caught him stealing. I knew something was wrong. That's why I called for that audit."

"Any drama?"

"No. Surprisingly security just escorted him out the door. It was especially weird since his career is now totally in the shitter. How do you explain that in your next job interview?"

"Fired for misappropriation of funds? I don't know."

"Happens all of the time. My friend Amy said that last year they had to let someone go in her office for the same reason."

"People get stupid. They don't think that they'll get caught."

"Kind of like us?" Her voice sounded serious.

"We're not going to get caught. No one is going to do an audit to see if we are..."

"Having an incestuous love affair?" She interrupted.

"Yes." I said tolerantly. "No one cares. No one is watching."

"The girls are watching."

"They suspect something?"

"I don't think so, but they are always watching. They pick up on the smallest clues."

"I think we will be fine. Besides they go back to school in a few weeks. Then we have the house all to ourselves."

"That scares me too."

"Why?"

"Because I know what you want, and I'm scared."

"Scared of making love?"

"Don't be stupid. You know what I mean."

"No actually I don't. It's the most natural thing for a man and a woman who love each other."

"It's a natural thing for a man and a woman who aren't brother and sister," she corrected. She let that set in for a few moments.

"I have something to tell you, but I'm not sure I should," she opened up to me.

"What is it now?"

"Nothing bad. I had a dream about you the other day."

"A good dream or a bad dream?"

"It depends on your definition of bad."

"Were you bad in the dream?"

"We were both bad in the dream."

"Mmm-hmmm," I hummed my approval.

"I also wasn't exactly honest with you."

"About what?"

"About when I first started to think of you in that way."

"I'm listening."

"I guess I should tell you about the first time I dreamt about you. It's kind of a recurring dream." She stopped and thought about it for a while collecting her thoughts. "I think it was that first dream back in high school that started the whole thing."

"Tell me about it."

"Well, we were in my bedroom back in the old house on Grant St."

"This is in your dream?"

"Yes."

"You were very mad at me because I had been teasing you about something. We were kind of wresting, and you had a hold of both of my hands.

"At one point you pulled my arms behind my back and pulled me into you. The way you were holding me, I had to arch my back, and my girls were right in your face. You were staring right at them, and I think we were both getting a little worked up.

"I remember you were only wearing shorts with no shirt, and I was looking at your chest. I guess we were both looking at each other's chests, and you always had such a nice, muscular chest. As a young girl I used to sneak peeks at it when you weren't watching."

"That's funny, I'm always looking at your chest," I said, but she just ignored me.

"I was laughing very hard, and you were getting more and more pissed, so you pushed me backwards and I fell onto the bed. Of course you fell right on top of me."

"Of course. It sounds interesting."

"Yeah well, it would be if you knew what I was wearing."

"What?"

"I don't know if you remember, but I had this bra and panty set, nothing fancy, it was just black nylon, but I thought it was really sexy because you could see right through them."

"I don't recall," I lied. I knew exactly the bra she was talking about.

"Well you could see my nipples right through the bra, and that was what you were looking at as I was trying to fight you off."

"Was I being too rough?"

"No. It was a dream silly, besides you were being just rough enough. I can't explain that. It's a girl thing.

"I was getting turned on by your toned chest, how you were holding me down, and also because you were staring at my tits. I loved that you were leering at me. Then the next thing I know we were both naked."

"Just like that?"

"It was a dream, remember?"

"So what happened next?"

"I think you know."

"Just tell me."

"Is this what they call phone sex?"

"Just tell me."

"Well, we were both naked, you were on top of me, and then you forced yourself into me."

"Mmmm-hmmm."

"I remember feeling both ashamed and excited."

"You were conflicted, you were having forced sex with your brother."

"Yes I was, and I was enjoying it, but like I said, I was a little ashamed of what we were doing."

"How much did you enjoy it?"

"Are you asking if I had an orgasm?"

"Yes."

"Yes, but only in that first dream. Now I just wake up all hot and bothered."

"Do you do anything about that?"

"You mean like touch myself?"

"Yes."

"I can't believe we are talking about this. But yes, sometimes."

"Did you touch yourself after this last dream?"

"Yes, but I usually fantasize about something different."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, when I fantasize about you, I usually fantasize about you forcing me to have sex."

"You mean like bondage?"

"Well, I guess. You tie me up, so I guess it is bondage, or you just pull my arms behind my back, and then fuck me."

"Wow!"

"Yeah, I guess it's a type of defense mechanism."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I couldn't admit to myself that I wanted to fuck my brother, so I made up a fantasy where you forced me to have sex. It's safer I guess."

"And you enjoy that?"

"Not the bondage part. I've never had that fantasy about anyone else, but yes, I enjoy thinking about you tying me up and having your way with me.

"Sometimes I fantasize that I wake up naked in your bed bound and blindfolded. You come into the room, I don't know how I know it's you because I'm blindfolded, but you come to me in the bed, and you fuck me, despite my pleading for you not to," she said casually.

"I'm coming home in a week, and I can't wait to see you."

"I can't wait to see you either, but..."

"But what?"

"But I'm afraid."

"You should be."

Finally I got back to New York, but it was almost ten days later, and by the time my flight got into LaGuardia that night it was past ten o'clock. When the car service pulled up in front of Trish's house, it was past eleven, and all the lights were out.

I came through my private entrance and quickly exchanged my suit for a tee shirt and basketball shorts, and though I thought I had been quiet, a few minutes later there was a knock on the apartment door.

"Hi," was all she said when I opened the door for her. She must have been asleep since she was in pajamas and her hair, which was pulled back in a ponytail, was a bit tasseled. She looked wonderful.

"I'm sorry, did I wake you?"

"No, I was waiting up for you. Is that okay?"

"More than okay. Come on in."

"Good flight?" She asked closing the door.

"Are they ever? Do you want a beer?"

She looked at me wide eyed and shook her head no.

"Do you mind if I have one?"

"No, go ahead."

"Come sit," I said as I opened the beer, and sat down on the couch.

She sat down next to me, but not too close. I was hoping that it was just the ten days of separation that was causing her coyness, so I reached out for her, and happily, she curled up next to me.

"I missed you."

"God I missed you too." We still hadn't kissed hello yet. "Come here," I commanded and pulled her up tight to me, and as she looked at me coyly, I kissed her. Man she has such soft lips. Without much coaxing, she was pulling me closer and sticking her tongue down my throat.

We slid down some on the couch facing each other, slowly kissing, stopping to look each other in the eye, and then kissing each other again.

"Whew!" she exclaimed coming up for air. "You have to give me a break once in a while."

"Am I coming on too strong?"

"No, no, nothing like that. I just enjoy it too much, and I don't want to get carried away. Not with..."

"The girls upstairs," I finished her sentence.

"Yes," she said patiently. "It's one of my rules. Any problem?"

"Okay, okay."

She kissed me again to show me that it was all right and I obliged her by kissing her back. I hated these rules, but grudgingly I knew she was right. I had to show more patience, but it's hard because when I'm with her, all I can think about is getting her naked and fucking the shit out of her until she screams with pleasure.

Being so close to her on the couch I felt a curious mix of familiarity, lust, and trepidation. Here was my sister, my beautiful, beautiful sister entwined in my arms like a lover, her green eyes flashing tentative glances at me.

"Are you cold?"

"No, not at all."

"So take this off," I said gesturing towards her robe.

"I'm not screwing you Dan."

"I know. I just want to see you, feel you next to me."

A knowing smile came to her face, but still she sat up and stripped off her robe.

She was wearing a three button Henley with all the buttons undone, the cotton fabric clinging tightly to her breasts which were sitting up prettily even without a bra.

"I must look a mess," she said running her fingers through her hair.

"I don't know. I always found you fascinating."

Immediately a smile came to her lips and then she let a burst of mocking laughter escape.

"Why, what's wrong with fascinating?"

"Nothing, nothing at all." The smile on her face slowly faded and a look of contemplation took its place. "I guess that's about the nicest compliment I've gotten in a long time," she blushed.

I kissed her on her sweet, soft lips, and she responded with an intensity that initially surprised me, but subsequently gave me new hope.

I eased her down on that big leather couch, so that we were both lying down, facing each other. My hand instinctively grabbing her by the ass to pull her close.

I knew that she was reticent, so without going under her clothes, I cupped her breast through the thin cotton fabric of her Henley, my thumb tracing the outline of her areola before brushing over her nipple several times.

It felt so wonderful having her next to me, as she pushed her body up against me, wanting me so much that she had one leg wrapped around me. I kept looking at her, stopping to look at how pretty she was, but mostly to confirm that I was making out with and feeling up my sister.

I just held her tight to me and amazingly she kissed me as hard as I kissed her. I kept thinking that this was all a dream that would end horribly, but when I looked her in the eyes she said what I had always wished for, but never had the right to expect.

"I love you Danny." She didn't mean, I love you like a brother, she meant that she was in love with me.

"I love you too, Trish."

I knew I had her, I just had to go slowly. My fingers found her crotch and then her protruding labia.

"Ahhh god," she gasped and drove her pelvis against my hand.

I pushed against her hard, abandoning gentleness for lust. She started to breath hard and rocked her ass back and forth to my touch.

As opposed to her blouse, which was skin tight, her pajama shorts were loose with large gaps around her legs. It was these gaps that I took advantage of. I penetrated her pajamas and felt the wet nylon of her panties as I ran a finger up her slit.

"Ahh Danny!" She whispered, but never stopped rocking her pelvis.

I now slipped my finger through the leg of her panties and entered her. She turned to me, kissed me hard, and then started to suck on my tongue.

"Mmmmm," she hummed with pleasure.

I was getting so hot, and so was she, because she started to push my shorts and boxers down my legs. She didn't get them very far, but enough that my cock was now out.

Taking my cue, with both my hands I yanked her shorts and panties down her thighs. She then let me rip her top off, and I did the same for my own tee shirt. Quickly, I slipped my finger back in her snatch.

With just her fingertips, she lightly massaged the tip of my dick. It wasn't satisfying, in fact it was more like torture, but I didn't want her to stop.

She was like a slut desperate for sex as she ground her pussy into my hand. I could feel her body stiffen as she started to get closer. She was trembling and her breaths were shorter and shallower.

Fuck this, I thought as she started to orgasm. Without stopping what I was doing I used my other hand to quickly slip out of my shorts, and then brought my foot up and hooked my toe around her panties. I made short work of running them down her legs.

As I moved between her legs she opened her eyes slightly and she looked at me submissively, but as my cock moved up against her slit they opened totally.

"Danny. Danny. Danny!" She gasped and reached out in an attempt to push me away, but it was too late, I grabbed both of her arms and pinned them down over her head, and then I was in her. God it felt so good as the walls of her pussy enveloped my cock.

"Ahhhh," she moaned and arched her back as I slid my cock into my sister as it would go. I still had her hands pinned down, and she was struggling a little, but she could no longer stop what was happening to her.

"Oh my god, you're fucking me!" she gasped through tremulous lips.

I didn't say a word, I just kept forcing my cock trying to get deeper into her.

"Oh god Danny, what are we doing?"

I still didn't say anything, and so she fought me to free her hands. "Ummmph."

"I'm going to have you Trish. I don't care what you say, I don't care what you do."

"You're raping me," she said shaking with arousal.

"Am I?" I bent down and kissed her on the lips. She fought me at first, but eventually she relented.

Soon I let go of her hands and held her in my arms. She put her arms and legs around me and pulled me tight digging deep into my back with her fingernails as my pace started to quicken.

"We're having sex you know?"

"I know, god damn you."

"My god how good you feel."

"You can't come in me," she said as she realized that I was getting close.

"What?"

"You can't come in me. I'm not on the pill."

"I don't care."

"Danny!"

"I don't care if you get pregnant. I'm going to finish inside of you."

"Okay, okay. I don't care either. Come in me Danny. I want you to."

And then as my eyes scanned down from her face to her tits and then to her shaved pussy, I came.

Afterwards, we were curled up together on the couch. I couldn't get enough of her, staring at her, touching her.

"You enjoyed that didn't you?"

"What?"

"Raping me." She smiled coyly.

"I think you enjoyed it more than me."

She didn't answer.

"Didn't you?"

"What?"

"You enjoyed being raped?"

"I'm not saying."

"But you did?"

"I'm not saying."

"Trish."

"Okay, okay. What do you want me to say? I liked it. It's not the kind of thing I'm proud of."

"I've got more planned."

"Stop."

"You don't know what a bag of worms you opened."

"Danny?"

"I've bought some whips and chains."

"You did not?"

"No, but I've got a mind to."

"Oh yeah? What have you a mind to?" She rolled over and faced me. Her large breast beckoning.

"I don't know, but just give me some time."

"We don't have any more time. Whatever you're going to do to me, you better do it now. I've got to get back in my own bed." She gave me a look, and I rolled over on top of her and entered her. She gasped arching her back with the force of me, once again, thrusting into her pussy.