Reunion Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well it was the worst idea ever. She was completely noncommittal. It was like talking to a stump, and they say guys don't communicate. Every time I asked if it was over, she simply stated that she didn't know. I just couldn't get an answer, yes or no, to anything. And then it got worse.

We were sitting, and not talking, in a small restaurant, when an old high school buddy walked up to the table. His name was Kevin Dundee and even though I probably hadn't seen him since graduation, he looked the same; tall, dark, and handsome.

"Danny, Danny Keenan?" He said staring down at me.

"Holy shit, Kevin Dundee. How are you doing?"

"Just great, and you?"

"Not bad," I lied.

"I'm sorry," he said excusing himself, and looking right at Trish. "Am I interrupting?"

"Not at all. You remember my sister Trish?"

"I don't remember her being this beautiful." Now I remembered why I hated Kevin. In high school he was an unrepentant player. That's right, I remembered at the time, he had stolen Lynn Trieste from me.

Well to be truthful I wasn't dating her at the time, but I was about to ask her out when he beat me to the punch; gorgeous, blond haired, big titted Lynn Trieste.

I wanted to cut this short because he really wasn't a close friend in high school, but Trish did something that I could have throttled her for.

"Do you want to join us Kevin?" She said right in front of me.

"That's very nice of you, sure," he said with a gleam in his eye.

That was it for me. From that point in the evening I was like a third wheel. They talked the rest of the night.

She laughed at all of his jokes, whether they were funny or not. She gave him the hair flip and smiled at him with her eyes. It was nauseating.

Then he asked her for her number, and she gave it to him, right in front of me. She couldn't have even waited until I went to the can.

We didn't talk most of the way home. I was heart broken.

"You're mad at me?"

"I don't have any ties on you."

"That's right. You're only my brother, remember?"

"And he's...?"

"A chance for a healthy relationship."

"Kevin Dundee? You don't know Kevin very well."

"And you don't either. You said yourself that you haven't talked to him since high school. He might have changed." Apparently she also was aware of his past reputation.

"For your sake, I hope he has."

"You should talk Dan. You fucked my best friend in my bed."

I didn't say anything, or mention that that incident happened twenty years ago. Obviously it was more of an open wound than she let on.

When we got home I did what I always do when things get too claustrophobic, I decided to leave.

I was in the middle of packing my stuff when I heard a knock on my apartment door. I knew it was her, and I was apprehensive about it, and not the way that I had been when I first moved in.

"Hi," she said tentatively when I opened the door.

"Hi."

"Can I come in?"

"You better not, and besides I've got a lot to do."

"Why, what are you doing?"

"Packing."

"Don't be an ass, Dan!"

"I'm not being an ass. If this is the way you want to go, that's fine, but I'm leaving. Mom was right, we need our space."

"Maybe she was." I could tell that she was pissed. She crossed her arms and snorted at me, but I just stood there with air of superiority. Not the best stance for an open discussion of the issues.

"Okay then. I'll see you around," She said and turned and walked back up the stairs.

I rented one of those extended stay hotel suites, and then I immediately went on the road. I didn't need to, the job didn't call for it, and even my boss questioned my urgency, but I had to lose myself in my work, because I was completely heartbroken.

The thing was that I understood her motives, and I had no good argument against them. I was her brother, and I had about as much right to her as I had to the Moon. There was only one problem: I didn't yearn for the moon when it wasn't around.

She called me a couple of times when I was on the road, but I sent her right to voicemail. I didn't want to hear all of the reasons why she was sorry. I didn't want to hear about how she went out with Kevin and had such a good time.

In my mind he was already fucking her, even though it had only been a week or so. It didn't matter, the vision of her moaning with delight as he fucked her up the ass kept popping into my head.

Finally after I had been back on Long Island for a couple of days, I called her, but the conversation went nothing like I expected.

"Hi," I said with a voice that was reaching out.

"It's about time you called." There was an edge to her voice.

"I needed time to think."

"Well I didn't." There was that edge again. I didn't need this shit.

"Whatever."

"That's right, whatever. When are you coming to get the rest of your shit?"

"I don't want it. Just throw it out."

"I'm not touching it, and besides you need to return my keys."

"What the fuck. All right, I'll be over tomorrow after work."

"Fine."

"Fine," I said and then hung up. I was so pissed at her, but I was glad, because if I wasn't fuming at her I would be crying.

I left early from work the next day hoping I could get my shit out of her house, leave the keys, and be gone before she got home, but no luck. When I pulled onto her street I could see her car parked in the driveway.

"Shit," was all I could think to say.

I went around and entered through my private entrance, and found the stuff that she was talking about in the bedroom closet. It really wasn't much to make such a big deal about, a pocket knife, and some books and clothes that were stuffed into a medium sized box. Not much to make a fuss over, but then I saw a yellow plastic bag at the bottom of the box.

After Trish had told me about her bondage fantasy, I went to one of those sex stores. There, at the recommendation of a rather pretty young salesgirl, I bought a roll of bondage tape, and a satin blindfold.

I took them both out of the bag and looked at them longingly. Just a waste of money, I said out loud.

"What's a waste of money?" It was Trish. Somehow she had come into the room without me hearing. I stuffed the tape and blindfold into my pants pockets and turned around.

She looked amazing. She was wearing a basic white blouse, like a woman would wear to work, and a black pencil skirt, but the blouse was cut tight across her chest showing off those great tits of hers. She didn't have too many buttons undone, but I could still see a bit of cleavage. Her skirt too was unusually tight. Her hips beaconed to me.

"Nothing. Nothing at all," I said.

"You could have told me you were here." I couldn't figure out her mood. She sounded more aloof than pissed.

"I didn't want to disturb you."

"Yeah I'll bet. Got all ya stuff?" She approached me as I stood by my old bed.

"Yeah."

"And my keys?"

"Yeah." I reached into my jacket pocket and gave her the set of keys.

"That's it, huh?"

"I guess."

"You know, you really are a piece of shit."

"What?"

"You always blamed Robin for deserting us, but it was really you after all, wasn't it?"

"I don't know what you are talking about."

"No you wouldn't would you. Now who are you going to blame it on when you leave?"

"You're the one who started this. I didn't make you shake your ass in front of some strange guy."

"Oh yeah Kevin. He's some lover you know."

"You're a slut."

"And you're a fuckin' scumbag!" She yelled at me and slapped me across the face. And man she slapped me hard too. I actually saw stars.

I don't know what came over me. My vision went black and when I could see again I looked at her with such hatred. I then went for her and slammed her up against the nearest wall.

"Ummmph!" She groaned as we hit the wall hard together.

She went to hit me again, but I caught both of her wrists in mid air and pinned them to the wall.

"I fuckin' hate you!" She screamed as she struggled to get free. "I fuckin' hate you!"

I wasn't too happy with her either. Then as I had her pinned against the wall, I remembered the bondage tape. I pulled the roll of black tape out of my pants pocket, held it in my mouth, and then grabbed both of her arms again.

She was strong for a woman her size, but I easily overpowered her, spun her around, and yanked her arms behind her back. It was easy then to hold her wrists together with one hand as I used the tape to bind them tight. I wound the tape all the way up to her elbows.

With her fighting like a wildcat, I spun her around again, and threw her on what was once my bed. It was completely bare. There wasn't even a sheet on it.

I don't know what that tape was made of, but it was the type that stuck to itself without adhesive, and it worked like a charm. She couldn't get her arms free, and she was totally vulnerable lying on the bed. The fact that I taped her arms so high caused her to arch her back and stick out those great tits of hers. That's when I noticed that I had a huge hard-on.

I ripped off my jacket, tie and shirt, and stood there in my tee shirt. The look on her face changed from pure hatred to unadulterated fear.

"What are you going to do to me?"

"I don't know, but you're not going to like it. I promise you that."

"Danny please." It wasn't an act. She was powerless, and more than a little scared.

"Shut up," I yelled, and then walked over to her laying on the bed. I then grabbed her by the blouse, and ripped it wide open, her buttons flying this way and that.

"Auuugh!" She groaned as she came to rest back on the bed. She had on this stunning black nylon bra that I could see right through. Her nipples were a blackish color under the material, and that only fomented my lust.

I looked into the box, found the pocket knife, opened it, and as she gasped, I reached over and cut her bra open. Her tits fell out in all of their glory. She really has such great tits.

I could have easily pushed her skirt up, or unzippered it, but that would have taken too long, and in the height of my fury and desire, I opted to cut it off, and so I did. It went along with the whole rape scenario.

I thought it would take a lot of effort to cut it off, but it was thin material and it was stretched to the max, so it cut open like a paper bag.

Within a minute she was naked except for a pair of white panties. I cut them off also, and she was totally naked.

"What are you going to do to me?" She asked as if she didn't know.

She looked fuckin' incredible splayed out across that big brass bed, her gold hair scattered above her like a crown. She never looked more sexy.

With her arms and wrists bound behind her, and her clothes either ripped or cut off, she looked like something out of the pages of a 1950's dime store crime novel, and it filled me with lust.

My eyes ran up her long toned legs which were curled up sexily to try and conceal her neatly shaven snatch, her round full hips converging into a thin small waist, which blossomed again to her chest adorned with the sweetest pair of tits.

"You're going to fuck me aren't you?" She asked, her green eyes filled with alarm, her chest and tits rising and falling with her rapid, shallow breaths. I didn't answer her, I just slowly stripped off my shirt, kicked off my shoes, and finally took off my pants and boxers.

"Yes," I said as I got to the bed and grabbed her by those wonderful hips. "I'm going to fuck you. I'm going to fuck you 'til you beg me to it stop. I hope it hurts, you little slut."

Lifting up her legs with the inside of my arms, I pushed between them, set my cock against that lovely pussy of hers, and then entered her. She gasped as the tip of my cock penetrated her lips.

She was tight as a drum at first, and it hurt a little. I could see her wince as I forced myself into her.

"Does that hurt?" I sneered.

"Yes!" She blurted out all breathy.

"Good."

But then I found her wetness as I plunged deeper into her. God she felt wonderful, a pleasure that I thought I would never feel again.

Then it hit me. If she was wet, then she was aroused by this. With that she closed her eyes and arched her back some more. That's when I knew she was enjoying it.

"You like this? You like me raping you?" I asked as I started to plunge into her, but she didn't say anything. She just looked at me with such fury.

"Say it, you little slut. You like this, don't you?"

"Yes," she admitted panting.

"You can see who ever you like, but I'm coming over before you do so that I can tie you up and fuck you."

"Oh god!" You could tell by her eyes that she knew I meant it and was resigned to the fact. She probably liked the idea of having her pussy wet with my come as her date picked her up.

"You can do whatever you want to me. I want you to. I know that now Danny. Fuck me. Fuck me hard until there is nothing left of me. I love you Danny."

My eyes widened with amazement, and then I pushed her legs as far as they would go to get even deeper inside of my sister.

I looked at her, her eyes nearly closed with desire, her arms pinned behind her back, her tits sticking out and flopping to my beat, my dick plunging in and out of my sister's twat, and I came.

I lay on top of her for a while, but then rolled off of her thinking that I was probably crushing her.

"Dan?"

"Yeah?"

"Can you untie me?"

"Oh yeah, right."

I rolled her over and pulled the tape off of her and then threw it onto the floor. I plopped on my back, and surprisingly Trish snuggled up onto my chest.

"I missed you," she cooed.

"I missed you too," I answered with some surprise. I had assumed while I was cutting and ripping all of her clothes off, that after it was over she would never talk to me again. Then she tells me she loves me as I'm raping her, and now she is snuggling with me.

"Are you going to leave again?"

"I don't want to, but what about Kevin? What about everything else?"

"I didn't see Kevin, you ass. He called me as soon as I got home that night. That's why I came down, to tell you that, and to tell you that I told him no."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Because, when I came down you were packing to leave. I was so furious with you that I forgot why I came down in the first place."

"I'm sorry."

"I have to know that you're not going to leave me again."

"Listen Trish, I'm sorry, but as far as I was concerned you were pulling away from me, and flirting with some other guy right in front of me."

"I know, I'm sorry too. I know I was being a bitch, but mom gets me so fucked up sometimes with her guilt trips. I think she knows about us, you know?"

"What? How?"

"Well I'm not certain, but she said something once to me about us."

"When?"

"When I was seventeen. You were away at school, and I was missing you so much that I took a picture that I had of us together and had it blown up and hung it on the wall.

"She looked at it, and then at me and said, 'There's something about you and Daniel's relationship that bothers me."

"What are you talking about, I asked her, but she didn't say. She just walked out of my room. That's why I think she suspects."

"We'll deal with it sis. We'll deal with everything. Besides she has no proof, and as long as I keep the apartment downstairs, she never will."

"Danny, you're never going to leave me again, are you?"

"No, Trish. As long as you want me, I'm yours."

"Okay," she said and snuggled into me more. "And I'm yours for as long as you want me."

"Trish?"

"Yeah?"

"Can I still tie you up from time to time?"

"Anytime you want, big brother, but you owe me a new outfit. Next time you want to cut my clothes off let me know so I can go to the thrift store first."

*

Six months later we are still together, still a couple, though an illicit one. She makes me happy, and I try my best to always think of her first, though that's not so hard since I never stop thinking about her.

We know the odds are stacked against us, so I just want to hold her while I can. I don't know how long we have together, who does?