Reunion Ch. 1

Story Info
An old friend visits Spike.
2.3k words
3.7
20.9k
2
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/17/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Spike watched as Buffy’s room was plunged into darkness. He flicked his cigarette away and turned to go home. A movement from across the street caught his eye. A figure paused to catch his attention then ran in the direction of the cemetery. It paused at the end of the block, as if waiting. Intrigued, he set off after it.

In a swirl of fabric, it took off again. He smiled. He enjoyed a good chase. The figure paused at the entrance to the cemetery before entering the gates. He cautiously followed. Spike neared his old home. He had lost sight of whoever he was after. On the breeze he caught a whiff of jasmine.

“Come out, come out wherever you are. I’m not gonna hurt you, luv.” He whirled around when he heard a chuckle behind him, his duster settling around him. “Dru?”

“As if, luv.” The figure stepped out of the shadows. The breeze kicked up the ends of the cloak. The flare of a lighter briefly showed the face under the hood. The scent of cloves joined the jasmine. The person slowly circled him, trailing a red-tipped nail across his chest, down his abs. Behind him, she grabbed his ass and squeezed. “I see you didn’t let yourself go to waste.”

He caught her wrist as she brushed against his groin. “As interesting as it would be to shag a stranger, I’m not exactly in the mood.”

She laughed. “I’m hardly a stranger, William.” She moved closer. The only separating them were their hands. She caressed his face. She lowered his head until their lips nearly touched. Slowly she licked his lips. Her hood fell off her head, revealing who she was.

Spike stood in shock. “Guenavere?”

She smiled. “Hello, William.” She was released as he staggered back in shock. She removed her cloak, revealing a short, black skirt and a black sweater. She threw her cigar down and ground it beneath her high-heeled boot. She slowly walked towards him, as if stalking her prey. He watched her come closer, his eyes traveling down her body then back up to her face. She rapped her arms around his waist, pressing herself against him. “I’ve missed you, luv.”

Guen slipped her hands underneath his shirt. She lightly ran her nails across his back. He sucked in a sharp breath. She moved a hand around to tease a nipple. He placed a hand over hers.

“What are you doing here, Guen?”

“Can’t I visit with old friends once in a while?”

He moved away from her, a smirk lingering on his lips. “Old friends. The only reason you were with us was because of Angel. You kept your Slayer persona even after death.” She passed beneath the moon. “What the hell happened to you?”
She lifted a hand to her dark hair and its white streak. “What? This? A few years in Hell does cause the hair to turn. It also leaves you with a few other things.” She took off her sweater, exposing her bare breasts and a scar starting at her neck and disappearing under the waistband of her skirt. She strolled closer. Putting her hands on shoulders, she pushed his duster off. “Angel wasn’t the only one reason I stayed.”

He traced the scar. She closed her eyes. “So, the good girl has turned bad.” He grabbed her arms, pulling her closer. “I don’t buy it, luv.”

“You don’t have to buy anything, sweet.” She captured his mouth. She deepened the kiss as she twined her arms around his neck. Groaning, he pulled her closer while he backed her against a headstone. He lifted her onto the cold stone.

He released her mouth, licking and nibbling down to her breast. He tugged a nipple into his mouth, scraping his teeth against it. She moaned as he treated the other nipple the same ministrations. He continued his journey down, pushing up her skirt. He looked up at her, one eyebrow raised at her lack of underwear. Her legs parted. His hands skimmed the outside of her thighs as he bent his head lower. He placed a light kiss on each thigh, close to her pussy. He ran his tongue up the seam of her lips. He circled her clit before sucking on it. He slipped a finger then two inside her.

Guen placed her foot on his shoulder, giving him more access to her. She threw her head back. “Spike,” she moaned into the night air. Her blood began to race and her breathing became erratic. “Oh God,” she said when he scraped her clit with his teeth. He repeated the action, causing her to scream. He removed his mouth from her clit. She opened her eyes. Putting her hands on his head, she tried to get him to finish. He smiled mischievously. He began to tease her with little licks. Each one kept her on the edge of climax. She moaned her frustration.

Spike stood, stepping between her legs. His thumb brushed lightly across her clit. He unzipped his pants, freeing his dick. He slid his finger out of her, but continued to tantalize her clit. He pushed forward, easing the head inside. She wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled him forward. He entered to the hilt. They moaned in unison. He slowly withdrew. She grabbed his hips and pulled him forward.

“I’m not fragile, sweet. I won’t break.” She sank her nails into his ass, holding him deep inside. He pulled out then rammed forward. “More,” she said huskily.

“Like it rough, luv?” He watched her face change as she had an orgasm. Her nails sank deeper as he plunged into her. He felt her breath on his neck.

“William,” she breathed against his neck. She licked up to his ear. She captured his earlobe between her teeth. “More.” She sank her teeth into his neck. He slammed into her, causing her to scream in another orgasm. His blood ran down his chest, coating them both. “Now,” she whispered. She clenched her muscles tight around his dick. He moaned, pressing deep as he came, howling his release to the sky.

They clung to each other as the aftershocks swept over them. Guen sealed the marks in his neck with her tongue. Spike kissed her lips as he slid out of her. She moaned at the loss of him. He looked up at the sky as he zipped his pants up. He watched the moon light glisten on her pale skin. She stood to retrieve her sweater and cloak. He shrugged into his duster. He crossed his arms over his sticky chest.

“What’s going on, Guen? You happen to roll into town and expect what? A shag here, a shag there?”

She laughed as she tugged on her sweater. “Well, I just got a shag here.” She stepped closer and ran her hands over his chest. “We’re about to become dust in exactly ten minutes, sweet.” She motioned over his shoulder to the sunrise. “Now, what is it that they say, your place or mine?”

He stood there for a moment before grabbing her hand and heading for the gates. “Mine’s closer.” They ran threw the pre-dawn streets of Sunnydale, beating the sun’s rise over the horizon by minutes.

When the door closed, she pushed him against it. “My turn,” she said as she sealed her lips to his. Taking a hold of the collar of his shirt, she ripped it all the way down. He grabbed her arms and pushed her away from him.

“I want answers, Guen. What made you change?”

She rolled her eyes. “I am finally my true self and you want to talk? Remember those days when they were together? How you used to watch the door to their room and just rage inside?” He closed his eyes at the old anguish. She watched her hands skim up his chest. “And I would crawl into your lap. Member the first time you slid inside me?” She undid his pants. She slipped her hand inside, clasping his dick. “I wanted so much to be her, to have all of your affections all the time, not just when you were feeling randy.”

She dropped to her knees. She circled the head of his dick with her tongue. He groaned when she closed her lips around him. He threaded his fingers into her curly hair as he slid further into her mouth. She held him there for a moment before slowly sliding back up. She went down until his pubic hair tickled her nose. She started to stoke him with her mouth, tickling the head every time she came up. He was close; he could feel the orgasm rise. He groaned when she released him with a nip. His fingers tightened in her hair. “Guen.”

She licked up his body, removing some of the drying blood. She plunged her tongue into his mouth. When he went to grab her, she spun away from him. She walked towards the bedroom, removing her clothes as she did. He stood there until she disappeared into the darken room. He found her on his bed in nothing but knee-high boots and a sultry smile. He slowly stripped, enjoying the way her eyes lit up. Her hands were on her breasts, pinching and teasing her nipples. He crawled up the bed until he was kneeling between her thighs. He looked at the boots, then at her. “The boots have to go, luv.”
Spike eased down the zipper of one boot. He tossed it over his shoulder before turning to the other one. His hands skated up her slim body until he was lying on top of her. He entered her gradually. When she closed her eyes, he stopped. “Open your eyes, Guen. Like the first time.”

One leg rose up, driving him deeper. Her eyes drifted shut. She snapped them open to see his face had changed. He lowered his head, nuzzling her neck before sinking his teeth into it. She screamed as an orgasm washed over her. She clawed his back, drawing blood. He drew in a sharp breath. He put his hands on her hips, holding her close while he rolled over onto his back. She sat up, taking him in deeper. She began to roll her hips. His nails dug into her, marring her smooth skin. Blood ran down her torso, following her scar. He sat up, catching some of the blood on his tongue. He captured a nipple, swirling his tongue around it. His teeth pierced the soft flesh on the underside of her breast. She whimpered, her nails digging into his shoulders. She threw her head back as another orgasm hit her.

“William.” He glanced up into her face. He released her breast and moved back to her neck. Her teeth reopened the wound made in the graveyard. He rolled again, surged into her. He knelt above her with her legs wrapped around his waist. Her lips and nipples were stained crimson with blood. He heaved into her, pouring his seed in her womb, sending her into another orgasm.

He collapsed on top of her. Guen closed her eyes. When he could move, Spike looked down into her face. He closed the marks on her neck. He wiped the trail of blood from her chest with his finger. He sucked his finger clean, savoring the taste of her. She pushed him off of her. She straddled his hips. Sealing her bite marks, she licked his chest, flicking at his nipples with her tongue. She kissed him, tasting herself on his lips. She scrunched up her nose.

“A little messy, aren’t we, luv?” She rose and walked toward the bathroom. He propped up on an elbow, watching her walk away. She stopped in the doorway. “Aren’t you going to join me?”

He raised an eyebrow. “Again? Horny little girl tonight, aren’t we?” He followed her into the bathroom. At the door, he watched as she ran her hands over her breasts with the soap, washing away the traces of their blood. He licked his lips as her hands roamed lower to her pussy. Propping her leg up on the side of the tub, she slid two fingers around her clit. She shuddered as her eyes caught his.

“Five years, Spike. Five years of nothing but memories of us. Please,” she moaned as two fingers slipped inside. He stepped into the shower. His hand followed hers. Two of his fingers joined hers. He pressed forward, pulling her towards him. She moaned at the pressure. “Please.”

He turned her around to face the wall. He pulled her up against him. He plunged into her to the hilt. They stood there, letting water cascade over them. He nipped the sensitive part of her neck. She thrust her hips back into his. He thrust deeper, making her moan. She bent over, driving him deeper. He licked the water off of her back, drawing small patterns. He pulled her back up. She turned her head to the side, meeting his lips. One of his hands cupped a breast while the other stroked her clit. He was soon bringing her to another orgasm. He quickly followed. He shut off the water and carried her to bed.

Guen stared down at Spike. She brushed her fingers down his cheek. The sun’s rays splashed pink and orange across the ceiling. She leaned over and kissed the corner of his lips. She stood and walked down the hall. Spike sat up and watched her walk away. The door closed soundly behind her. He massaged his chest where his heart used to beat. She leaned against the door and closed her eyes. Tears streamed down her cheeks. She brushed them away as she quickly walked back to the cemetery and her car. She slipped inside, feeling the hot leather against her bare ass. As she started the car, she looked into the rearview mirror. He was standing on the corner, watching her leave. She opened the door and got out. They met half way. Their lips met; the kiss deepened. They slowly disengaged from each other.

“I love you,” she whispered. She got back into the car and drove away.

“I love you too, pet.” He turned and walked towards the Slayer’s house. Time to torment the Scoobies.