Reunion for Reese

Story Info
Reese meets up with old friends at her 15-year reunion.
5.4k words
3.77
77.6k
24
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reese did not want to go. She'd been dreading it for the past year but her friend Jess finally convinced her to go to her fifteen year reunion despite Reese's husband not being able to attend due to out-of-country business. She hated going to social events without him and always imagined the rumors that would develop with her being seen alone.

It wasn't that she didn't like high school. She had been popular and socially active, though she had a reputation for being a bit of a prude. It was the product of a strict upbringing and despite a healthy social schedule, her chastity back then was quite notorious. Despite a few sexual experiences in college, she'd essentially maintained her conservative nature. She and her husband indulged in some kinkiness on occasion, but nothing too extreme and relative to what she heard from her friends, pretty tame.

Reese hated the fact that he wouldn't be there and so did he. She talked to him prior to leaving for the event and he just advised her to be safe and told her don't drink and drive. She and Jess decided to get a suite in the same hotel as the reunion so they wouldn't have to go far in case the drinking became too heavy.

And it did. Reese drank partly because she was sad, partly because she missed her husband and mostly because she thought it would make the time go by faster. She visited her parents in her old hometown enough that most of the people she saw were only a few years removed from the last time she had seen them. The only bright spot during the night was reconnecting with a small group of friends who hadn't been together since graduation. She and Jess had been close friends with Blake, Drew, and Jake.

Reese enjoyed seeing her friends all grown up. Blake was a local real estate agent with a wife and four kids while Drew fixed motorcycles out of his parents' old house. He was reputedly successful in his business, aided by a raucous personality known far and wide. She loved his gregarious nature and they constantly teased each other throughout the night just like back in school. He would always end her verbal jabs by grabbing her and lifting her up with his very large arms. Drew was a college lineman before he dropped out, so his 6'1", 270 pound frame was hard to miss. Reese alternated dancing between him and Blake, her flirtations growing more risqué as the night went on. Overall though, it was quite innocent.

It was with Jake, though, that even she admitted to herself that she was pushing the envelope. Jess egged her to grab Jake's ass while they danced. Despite her better judgment which was already clouded by her third margarita, she did it to the laughter of all her friends. It was enough to spawn lingering gazes between her and Jake the rest of the night as they caught up on their pasts.

Jake had spent the last fifteen years in the Air Force. He had a daughter but was recently divorced. The military service obviously treated his body well, she thought, because he was hard as a stone in the torso she had rubbed against to nostalgic music from the mid 90's. When he noted she had obviously taken care of herself, she blushed and giggled. "After two kids? Whatever," she scoffed.

Jake smirked and then leaned into her ear. "If you weren't 'Mrs.' Taylor..." He let his thought drift. His palm resting below the table on her upper thigh just above her skirt's hem finished his sentence for him without a word. She blushed but tried to hide it with a long drag on the straw extending from her drink. She admitted to herself that she hadn't felt as sexy as his last comment made her feel in years. The monotony of methodical suburban sex and child taxi schedules left her a little sapped of her sexuality the last couple of years. In an instant, Jake had excited the girl in her again. She clamped her knees together against the growing warmth between them.

She looked over at Jess as an attempt to seek rescue. It was definitely time to go, get back to the hotel suite and compare notes and generally save themselves from trouble. She gave her signal to Jess, but Jess told the guys about the room and encouraged them to come over and talk about old times. Reese bit her lip knowing that her escape from Jake was not going to happen anytime soon.

Blake informed them that he had to get home, but Drew and Jake were definitely in. Jess instantly lined up four shot glasses of tequila when they got to the suite. Not a second after she downed hers, her phone rang. She answered it and her mother was on the other line telling her that her kids wanted to say good night to her.

The phone call reminded Reese to call her mother-in-law who was watching her sons. They were both already sleeping. She heard music begin to play in the background as she then dialed her husband Chris. There was no answer on the first few rings, but then she heard a fumbling of the phone and what she thought was a female giggling before it hung up. Her heart fluttered for a second as a million nefarious images flew through her head. She redialed her husband who answered on the first ring. He apologized and explained that some co-workers were screwing around with him. She discounted it verbally, playing off her jealousy though it stewed inside. For some reason, she didn't want to pursue her questions just then. She turned and a foot in front of her was Jake giving her his best James Dean. "Everything okay," he asked.

"Uh, yeah but these heels are killing me," she said, and blushed as if they were still in high school. She kicked off the high heels that were eating into the back of her feet and lost three inches instantly. She began untucking her blouse and moving to the bathroom to see how she looked when Jake's strong hand reached out and grabbed hers and pulled her to him. The move shocked her, but she put his intentions together when she heard a Boyz II Men slow song playing behind him.

"I think you owe me at least one more dance," his said. She laughed, but relented and moved with his rhythmic swaying. She took a peek at Jess and Drew who were now looking at pictures of Jess' daughter. They took our cue and started dancing too, but not before Drew turned off the overhead lights to the front part of the suite. It wasn't long before Jess and Drew were on the couch making out. Reese and Jake just silently danced, Jake gazing down at her face while Reese looked away nervously. She felt as if he were staring into her and as sexy as it made her feel, she knew she'd have to stop it before too long.

Luckily, Jake's phone rescued her right as he brushed a loose brown hair out of her face. He took the call and walked away from her, speaking quietly into the cell. She took this as an opportunity to go to the bathroom and break the spell he was casting over her. While washing her hands, she stared at herself in the mirror. Her tight skirt hugging her hips with the untucked blouse flopping over it made her look and feel even sexier. Her makeup was largely still intact, but she did spray some perfume onto her body. It made her laugh at herself. What the hell am I doing she thought. She knew that she had to get a grip. She dialed Chris but got no answer...twice. The thoughts of young female co-workers seducing her husband danced through her head, made more vivid by the alcohol she had consumed. She decided she wouldn't feel guilty about a little innocent dancing.

When she walked back out of the bathroom, she was surprised to see the room dark and empty. In the adjoined bedroom, she heard a small female whimper that was unmistakably Jess being pleasured by Drew. The mental image of Drew's large body plunging into her best friend from high school's petite frame fluttered her loins for a second. It also made Reese feel alone. She sat on the back of the couch with only the light from the television playing another slow song from one of those all-music channels. She was about to walk around and lay on the couch when through the suite's door came Jake.

"Sorry about that; work stuff," he said. "I took your key card. I hope you don't mind," he added.

"No, not at all," she replied and bit her bottom lip, suddenly happy for his company.

"Uh, well, how about you let me dance the night away with the hottest girl in the school," he said. She rolled her eyes at the corny line, but she loved it too, especially considering her recent loneliness. He moved against her again and this time, his hands rested at the top of her buttocks. Reese felt a bit self-conscious considering she only wore a thong beneath her skirt and was sure he would notice. Still, his hands made her insides begin to stir and she knew that she was really getting turned on.

In the relative silence, she heard the successive slapping of skin from the other room as Drew and Jess undoubtedly enjoyed their reacquainting. This only made her butterflies grow more restless and move down into her pelvis. They reached their apex when Jake pushed his hard groin against the front of hers and grinded to the music while letting his nose find her ear. He began nibbling its lobe and Reese thought she'd melt.

He pushed her against the back of the couch again and she found herself sitting with her legs slightly spread. Her skirt rode up her hips and exposed the thin panties covering her moist slit. He moved between her legs without her physical objection but her mind telling her she had to stop. The trigger to speak was his hands grabbing her uncovered ass cheeks and pulling her to him.

"I can't. Really. I mean," she whispered, but couldn't collect her thoughts as the tip of his tongue rolled around the outside of her ear. She exhaled roughly before she said, "I can't do this."

"I know," he said simply and stopped his pleasure assault. He looked down at the small space between them. He said, "I'm sorry. It's just you look incredible and I had this one chance to make a move on an incredibly sexy woman..." he said and exhaled heavily.

She looked down at what he was presumably looking at, her slightly damp panties stuck to her crotch below the bundled skirt at her waist. At some point, he'd craftily undid two of her blouse's buttons without her noticing. She thought about his words and how sexy she felt and frankly how sexy she looked at that very point in time. The mix of her aroused scent mixed with his cologne made her shake for a second and her discipline began to waiver. Her hands rubbed his muscled abdomen and she knew that she may not have sex with him, but she couldn't stop just then.

Reese hungrily grabbed the back of Jake's neck and she drove her tongue into his mouth. Their tongues danced around each other until Jake fully embraced her body, dislodging his mouth from hers. Reese gasped for air as the front of Jake's slacks rubbed her swollen wet clit under the lacy white panties. He lifted her off of the back of the couch and she wrapped her legs on for safety. She was amazed how nice his hands felt against her bare, thonged ass cheeks. She leaned back a second to catch her breath and he was instantly undoing her blouse's buttons with a free hand leaving her belly exposed below the sheer lace bra that exposed her hardened nipples.

"Oh God you are so fucking hot," he whispered. She closed her eyes and smiled at the seemingly adolescent words she hadn't heard her husband say in a decade. She could have stayed in that blissful state forever, her arms draped around his neck, her leaning back with her legs forward and spread like a child on a swing, but alarms went off in her head when Jake's free hand grabbed the center of her panties and began pulling them down her thighs. Jake stepped back and actually got them past her left foot, leaving them around her right ankle when she stood up.

She laughed nervously and said between heavy breaths "I really have to stop." She was slightly taken aback though by the sight of his swollen shaft pointing at her upper torso. He'd released it at some point. It was far thicker than she'd ever seen. She caught herself staring at it and then looked up into his confident face.

She quickly turned and moved toward the bathroom, confident that she could walk away despite her extremely aroused state. As she walked, she attempted to push her skirt down her hips and thighs, but he caught her when she stood in front of the suite's full-length mirror. He grabbed her hips tightly and then moved his manhood against the crack of her exposed ass.

"Look at how sexy you are," he whispered in her ear from behind, both of them looking in the mirror. And she did. She was standing with her feet shoulder-width apart with her skirt bunched at her waist. Jake deftly pulled her blouse back at the collar leaving her top covered only in a bra, but her wet swollen pussy lips completely exposed. He held one hand against the skirt while his other began to stroke the recently coiffed strip above her engorged clit. She leaned her head back against his shoulder and stared at the scene through squinted eyes. She shuddered and moaned quietly when the tip of his finger finally began to rub her wet clit slowly and methodically. Even if she wanted to, she couldn't stop him right then.

There were small snapping sounds coming from the moist walls of her pussy when he began pushing his fingers into it. She leaned forward placing her hands against the mirror while he unzipped her skirt and pulled it down off her hips. She almost collapsed when he went into a crouch behind her and began nibbling the back of her thighs. Her knees did momentarily buckle when she felt his tongue glide against her swollen pussy lips and the tip of his nose pressed against the center of her ass cheeks. She felt so dirty, but years of wanting to feel this way—even a little—with no release was flooding out of her...and down the insides of her thighs.

She leaned against the glass of the mirror now for support. She opened her eyes to the shadowy image of Jake standing behind her and she felt the release of her bra when he unsnapped it. He ran his hands under the underwire and took hold of her ample breasts that swung below her. He expertly massaged them and she was in a blissful haze. It broke when she felt the thick head of his cock against the entrance to her soft womanhood.

Reese stood up and turned to look into his face. She was once again amazed to see his progress: he had somehow climbed out of his clothes and stood like the muscled base of a tree in front of her. It had been twelve years since she'd been with another man besides her husband, and she couldn't believe she'd have to turn away this Adonis. "I want to so bad Jake, but..." she started, but he cut her off with an impassioned kiss.

"Please Jake. I have to stop. My husband," she pleaded. He took her hand though and placed it around his shaft. The heavy thickness told her that he was completely engorged and despite wanting to gain some control of the situation, she began stroking the thick cock almost instinctively. Even she wondered why she couldn't just stop, but she knew that the sheer size of the muscle intrigued her.

"Ah, you do that so good baby," Jake whispered. Reese looked at him almost shocked at his compliment. She felt in control for the first time in a long time, this time of a man so sexy and formidable that it made her feel sexier just because she could bring him pleasure. Plus, he wanted her.

She couldn't help but ask, "You like that Jake," and smirked at her question.

Jake stood straight up seemingly shoving his shaft forward and answered, "Ah yeah" between breaths. "You are so damned sexy Reese," she said. When she heard him say her name, her pussy seemed to shudder and she recognized that though she wouldn't let him slide inside of her, she couldn't let this end. She reasoned that if she stopped after making him cum, it would all be just a heavy makeout session that got a little out of hand. She ignored the fact that besides the bra hanging lazily from her shoulders, she was standing completely naked in a hotel suite 700 miles from home. Her twisted reasoning was something she accepted despite her internal debate.

"And what of it?" she thought to herself as images of one of her husband's young female coworkers bouncing on his cock flashed into her mind. She leaned forward on the thought and began to kiss Jake's hardened pecs and loved the salty taste of the sweat. She pushed him back to a chair and stood over him while he moved his head as if in a trance. He was definitely enjoying her handjob. He pulled the hand she was using for support towards him and as if by reflex, she knelt in front of his spread legs. He leaned forward and pulled the straps of her bra from her shoulders. She only stopped her stroking for a second to help him pull off the bra.

"Oh damn girl, you are so beautiful," Jake said a bit louder than she was comfortable with, but the compliment settled into her mind and she smiled into his face broadly. It soaked into her and made her feel even warmer between her legs. He leaned forward and took her face in his and they shared another wet kiss whose smacks were loud and intense. She felt the saliva roll onto her chin but didn't seem to care. He pulled her so close that she felt the tip of his shaft at the top of her chest as she held its base.

When he leaned back she intended to as well, wanting to bring him to orgasm. She was so turned on that she'd convinced herself that she'd allow him to even cum onto her chest. The dirty thought coursed through her body and into her loins. But as she leaned back she felt the force of his hand pulling her slightly opened mouth onto his swollen cock.

Reese's conservative views flooded her head and she mentally counted four times in the past three years she had given her husband Chris a blowjob. She'd never been into it and had even joked to friends that she'd pay someone else to do it if it meant she'd keep her mouth clear. But this was different. Her mouth was fuller than ever and the force of desire Jake showed made her want to satisfy him even more. She pushed the hand from behind her neck, but began to bob and suction the tip of his cock while staring up for his reaction.

His every wince was a victory to her and she tried things with her mouth she'd never done before to see how far she could push his pleasure. The control and the pleasure she derived from it was so new and splendid that she reached between her legs and slammed her fingers into her hole. She pushed his thick long cock against his abdomen and began a series of licks from its base up to its tip. She then did something she'd only read about in a women's monthly: she took his balls in her mouth and began to suck them causing him to buck against her mouth. "Ah fuck," was his repeated reaction.

Reese couldn't believe this. Any inhibitions she now had were oozing out of her like the saliva rolling down the front of her naked chest. She let him hold her head again as he forced his cock deeper into the back of her mouth. She relaxed and imagined the scene of her kneeling naked in front of him while he slammed his rod into her moaning mouth. She got on all fours when he stood and took hold of her hair. The rough feeling made her feel dirty and she reminded herself that it would all be a nice memory she'd leave behind when she stepped on the plane tomorrow and flew home.

Reese began to wonder if she'd stop at the blowjob. She ached to have this man plunge his cock into her until she screamed her satisfaction for everyone to hear. She wanted it so incredibly bad it hurt now and her juices puddled by her knees. She wanted to be one with him the way only sex could make that happen. She wanted to impale herself on him and ride him until she came all over his pelvis. She forgot about everything in her life; it was only her and her lover and she was going to give herself to him tonight.

Right as she was pulling her mouth off his rod so she could lay him on the couch and take her prize, she felt the pressure of a thick member enter her unexpectedly and slam all the way into her. She looked back at the dimly lit figure of Drew holding her hips and thrusting his portly belly against her ass. She looked back up at Jake for some kind of rescue but was answered with him pushing his cock back into her mouth.

12