Reunion for Reese

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For an instant, Reese thought she'd be sick. Somehow this had gone all wrong. She was now satisfying two men who plunged into her front and rear holes. She heard the two laugh for a second and felt even worse until she realized how good Drew's cock felt filling her up. She'd wanted Jake's but the substitute was wonderful and satisfying her needs. She pulled off Jake and winced at each of Drew's thrusts. The side of her face, turned to look back at Drew was now slapping against Jake's lower abs and his wet rod ran against her neck. Whatever repulsion she had felt an instant ago was now gone as she cried out her approval. She showed it when her eyes opened wide along with her mouth at the intensity of her approaching climax. Her eyes then clamped down hard when Drew reached around the front of her pelvis and began simultaneously ramming his long shaft into her while stroking her clit.

"Oh damn it," she exclaimed in full voice as she began to shake uncontrollably. At the peak of her climax, she did something she'd never done before: a squirt of liquid splashed against Drew's pelvis, but Reese couldn't think about that. She wasn't thinking about anything when she passed out.

Reese woke up to the smacking sounds of lips pleasuring her sex on one of the two queen-sized beds in the suite. The guys had carried her there and placed her next to her quietly snoring friend, naked herself and sprawled next to her on her stomach. Reese looked down between her legs and recognized the light brown hair Jake had atop his head. While he licked and sucked her clit, he was expertly plunging his fingers into her. To her left, Drew was doing his own plunging into Jess's upturned pussy. The sounds and the smell in the room brought her again closer to cumming. She closed her eyes and felt Jake position himself between her thighs. Her body begged for his cock and she pushed her pussy toward him. Instead, he just laid the underside of his cock over her lips. "Do you want this," he asked her.

Reese was never into talking dirty with anyone. It didn't feel right to her, so she answered with a soft, "Mmm..."

"I can't hear you. I don't think she wants this dick Drew," he said and Reese bucked her hips up again, inviting him to take her.

"Oh she does bro. That pussy is so tight and wet," Drew replied. The fact that they were talking about her flooded her slit with more of her juices.

"Please," she whimpered hoping that would appease them.

"That's it Reese. Say you want it," Jake urged.

"I want it," she said, her body now pulling him towards her.

"Say, 'I want your dick Jake," he said while rubbing his length against her moist slit.

"I want it Jake...I want your big dick. Now," she said, letting herself beg for it because she wanted it with all her body and mind at that point. With that, Jake plunged into her, making a sloppy noise with each successive push.

"All this time Reese I've dreamed about doing this," he said between heavy breaths.

Reese looked at him through squinted eyes and wondered what he meant, but was distracted when a hand rubbed her abdomen and she felt lips against her neck. The smell of booze hit her nose right before she felt the nibbling on her lower neck. It was Jess. A part of her wanted to push her away, but her friend's delicate hand on her breast and the small licks and bites on her neck, shoulders, and eventually her breasts only increased her pleasure and kept her from pushing Jess away.

Reese had never been with another woman and had never entertained even a fantasy, though her new reality made her wonder what she'd been missing. While Jake plunged into her, Jess began stroking Reese's mound and her clit. When she opened her mouth to yelp, it was closed upon by Jess's. Jess's tongue slid against hers and Jess occasionally sucked Reese's bottom lip.

The scene was too much for the guys to take. Each one picked up the pace of their stokes until Drew announced, "Damn it, I'm cumming!"

Reese was not lost in the throes of pleasure enough to realize he never pulled out of Jess and it made her quickly sit up a bit, put her hand on Jake's abdomen and say, "Don't cum inside me!" Jake was in full gallop though and his grip on her hips was strong. Just as she was sure he'd plant his seed into her womb, he pulled out and surprisingly, Jess took him into her mouth. "Ah yeah, ah yes," was all that was heard in the room as Jake pumped his cream into Jess's inviting mouth. She couldn't hold all of it though and much fell onto Reese's lower abdomen.

Freed from their male attachments, the two ladies laid sprawled out on the bed: Reese on her back, Jess on top of her, just to the side. Jess pushed her thigh against Reese's warm, wet sex and nuzzled her neck below her ear. She held a hand against Reese's right breast. Reese was physically spent, but aware of how awkward yet arousing her current female-to-female contact was. It didn't help that she'd known Reese for over twenty-five years. To cap off her confusion, Jess whispered into her ear, "I've always fantasized of doing this with you." She kissed Reese again quickly and then said, "...and this."

Reese was paralyzed as she watched her friend crawl between her legs and begin eating her pussy. Jess's eyes peered up and locked gazes with hers as she began sucking and licking Reese's folds. Jess's arms were under Reese's upper thighs and her hands were pulling apart those folds to better access Reese's pleasure zones. Reese reflexively bucked her pussy against Jess's mouth and held the back of her head. Her concentration on Jess's work was only broken by the action beside the bed: the two men watched and pleasured themselves at the two ladies' show.

Reese was caught off guard when Jess spinned around and straddled her upper torso. It was quickly apparent what Jess wanted, but Reese was reluctant. She was not in the best position to refuse, and before she knew it, her nostrils were filled with the sweet musky scent of Jess's pussy. It was splayed open and wet from her earlier fucking. Reese was distracted for a second when she felt Drew grab her hand and wrap it around his manhood. She stroked it for a few seconds before her attention was captured by the front of Jess's pussy rubbing her lower lip in a quick swipe. Instinctively, Reese licked at the warm cream, and the salty taste filled her mouth and the smell of female arousal filled her nose. She had little time to contemplate as Jess decided to push herself onto Reese. Jess didn't stop there, though. She straightened herself up onto her knees and rested fully upon Reese's mouth.

Reese began eating the pussy reasoning that she had little choice. Despite her initial misgivings, she began to enjoy giving her friend pleasure conveyed in her yelps of approval. Reese hardly minded the juices now running down her chin and neck.

She couldn't see, but she knew that Drew was taking another turn at her pussy. After spilling his seed numerous times though, he admitted that he couldn't continue after a few minutes. He was quickly substituted by Jake, who fucked her until she started to feel sore. Even so, she had managed to cum three more times while pleasuring Jess to the point of their mutual exhaustion.

Reese woke up a couple of hours later shivering from her exposure. She looked around and saw the digital clock reading 4:22. Jess was lying against Jake's torso on the other bed, an indicator that the fun continued after Reese had fallen asleep. Drew was nowhere to be found.

Reese quickly, but quietly collected her things into a pile. She got in the shower and washed away the evidence of the night's activities, noting the gluey juices breaking up and flowing off her body. Part of her felt terribly dirty, the other part felt completely satisfied. She'd struggle with the dichotomy after she snuck out of the suite, hopped in her rental car and checked in early at the airport.

The flight home gave her time to review what happened the night before and begin tucking away the memory deep into the recesses of her mind. The key to those recesses turned and locked away the memory until nights where a fantasy was needed to excite her body and mind. She intentionally avoided the three others she spent the night of her reunion with. She didn't take the phone calls and deleted their emails. She knew that she had the sexual time of her life that night, but she hated the guilt that came with it. Despite her suspicions about him, she cried harder than would be expected from the weight of her guilt when she picked her husband up at the airport a couple weeks later.

A few months later, she got a phone call on her cell. She was walking lazily behind her children as they gawked at shops in the mall. She answered without looking. "Hello," she said happily.

The female voice on the other end said, "Don't hang up Reese!" It was Jess. "If you do, I'll never call again and you'll lose our friendship forever."
Reese's eyes welled up as she looked around to see if anyone recognized her feelings. She sighed into the phone. After a few seconds, she simply said, "Jess," as if she would continue. And then she hung up.

12