Reunion in the Pines

Story Info
Ex-lovers re-unite, and re-ignite the flame.
8.6k words
4.5
18.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My life had changed a lot over the past two years. A new job, a new city, and a new romantic interest, were only three of the many transitions I'd made.

Claire, was the only girl I'd dated in college. We'd been deeply in love. We shared an off-campus apartment for over five years, saving us both money, and providing the security of having someone we loved so close while working hard on our academic goals. After college and law school, we returned to our native city. We continued living together, while working in separate law firms. Claire and I both thought that one day we'd marry and raise a family, right there in our beloved home town.

Before long, they learned that life is nothing if not unpredictable. As their careers matured, changes in their personal goals pulled them in different directions. Jack got a promotion which meant he would have to work in a city over a hundred miles away. Claire knew that walking away from the prestigious local law firm she worked for would seriously derail her promising career, so she stayed in Smallton. After eight wonderful years together, the decision to separate had been the hardest one either had ever made. Although they still loved each other, the rational decision to build successful careers won out.

They felt that love like theirs would survive any distance. Both believed the separation was only temporary and that they'd soon have their careers established, get married, and be together the rest of their lives.

Over the next several months they struggled to adapt to living apart. They'd call, text, and occasionally meet for a weekend of catching up highlighted by hours of sexual abandon. After nearly a year of long-distance romance, they were both beginning to feel the strain. By then, they were in their late twenties, and both longed for someone to share their daily lives with. Neither would admit it, but they felt themselves slowly growing apart. When, after a great deal of tearful soul searching, they mutually agreed that they should both see other people.

Though Jack new job was in the northern part of the state, his heart was rooted in the southern region. About once a month, he'd spend the weekend at his nineteenth-century farmhouse in Plain View, near the city of his birth. One weekend's trip home would be very different from any he'd ever experienced.

Jack invited his new paramour to come home with him this particular weekend. Melanie, a lawyer and a new associate at Jack's new firm, is a beautiful red head. It was a long way to her hometown of Philadelphia, so she was getting used to living on her own in a new city. She had a crush on Jack and was happy to accept his invitation to spend the weekend with him in his old house.

Jack was secretly a bit ashamed of his thoughts that Melanie was so appropriately named. But then, how could a newborn's parents know she'd grow up to be so well endowed? Different spelling, but it was descriptive all the same.

In Smallton, Jack and Melanie were preparing for a romantic Saturday night. Downton Abbey was playing on the big screen TV, and Jack was in the kitchen checking on dinner. It seemed like it was going to be the perfect evening. After their home-cooked meal, they had plans to share a bottle of red wine and end up in Jack's king-sized bed. Jack was excited at the prospect of getting into bed with a phenomenally well-built, self-confessed sexually adventurous, red-head. A fantasy come true, Jack thought. This has got to be better than any sailor's dream. He could feel a tingling in his balls, in anticipation of the sex to come. Then his cell phone rang.

The caller ID said "Clair." He stopped breathing.

"Hello, Jackie," a familiar voice said. "I see your home this weekend. What'cha doin'?"

Only one person on Earth, calls him Jackie. He gasped for breath.

*****

"Claire?" he asked, heart racing.

"Surprise!" she said. "It's me!"

"Holy shit!" Jack stammered. "Oh my god! I did not expect to hear from you!"

"I'm so sorry. Is this not a good time?" Claire asked. "Is Melanie with you?"

"Yes, she is" Jack replied. "She came home with me this weekend". "Duh!" I thought. "Of course she came home with me, or she wouldn't be here."

"I guess you can't chat, then, Jackie." Claire laughed. "That's okay. I didn't call to chat. I came to kidnap you. I'm at the convenience store on the corner. Meet me in five minutes," she said. "I won't keep you long. I have to show you something." Claire wasn't asking. Why bother. She knew I'd never say "no" to her.

"It's the first time Melanie's been down," I pleaded. "For God's sake Claire, I... I... I'm in the middle of cooking dinner for her," I stammered. "My homemade spaghetti sauce is simmering. I just poured the wine. I can't abandon her to go see you." My mind was racing, devising a plan to get out of the house as quickly as I could. "By the way, you haven't called since we split. You never even returned my texts. I'm sorry Claire, tonight won't work."

I was trying to process everything that was happening. Suddenly, after nearly a year, I'm hearing Claire's voice. She's a quarter mile away, and wants to see me right now. Why would she call after such a long time? What the hell does she have to show me? What could be so important? How does she know about Claire?

"Don't punish me, Jackie. I thought it was best to stay out of touch so we could get on with our lives. I was wrong," Claire said. "Hey! When did we ever care what anybody else thinks?" Claire asked, chuckling. "I have to go back soon, anyway. Jackie, But, I really want to show you something. I promise it's something nobody else ever has ever seen. It was inspired by you, and I want to know what you think."

"Christ, Claire! Why are you doing this?" I whined. But, as Claire no doubt knew it would, the not so subtle stirring in my pants had already made up my mind for me. "Okay. I'm coming, but this has to be quick."

"We'll see how quick it is, Jackie. I'm parked behind the store," Claire breathed. "You can probably tell I'm touching myself while we're talking."

* * * * *

"Melanie, honey. I have to fly down to the store. I need more oregano, or this sauce won't come out worth a crap." My first lie to Melanie. "I'll be right back." My second one. Only Claire had the power to make me lie to Melanie. I was feeling guilty, as I pocketed my nearly new container of McCormick oregano. I turned my cell phone off and laid it on the kitchen counter. I kissed Melanie good-bye and sprinted to my car.

* * * * *

"Hi there!" I said. Then I saw Claire's face for the first time in over a year. "Wow! You're more beautiful than ever!" Every time I had ever looked at her, even while we lived together, her beauty had the same impact on me. Once again, I realized I'd stopped breathing.

That reaction was one of the things that had kept our relationship new for eight years. It didn't matter if we'd been working in the yard and covered with dirt, sweaty from a long run, or just getting out of the shower. Every time I saw her, I was automatically ready for sex. My cock would jump in my pants, my mouth would become dry, and all I wanted was to touch her and feel her warm skin against mine.

I automatically leaned in for a kiss. When our open mouths met, it was the same passionate kiss we'd always shared. Her tongue slipped inside my mouth. Like always she swirled it around my tongue exactly like she did the head of my cock when sucking me. I took a deep breath. "I see I'm sitting on the driver's side? Look, we don't have time for a ride, Claire," I said. "I told Melanie I needed more spice for my sauce, so I can't be long."

"Jump in, Jack. I can stretch my legs more here on the passenger side," Claire purred. "These long legs need lots of room." Her voice was low, sultry, teasing.

She stroked her thigh, knowing the effect her long bare legs had on my libido. I could detect the faint odor of her sex. She'd been masturbating like she said. My erection began to grow.

Claire smiled. "I have a confession, Jackie. Now I've got you. I'm not so sure I'm giving you back to her very soon."

Her seat was all the way back. She was wearing a very short skirt, and those epic legs stretched enticingly in front of her. They were as perfect, like sculptured alabaster, just as I remembered. It was a stunning sight that I thought I'd never see again.

Her tone and a faint waft of my favorite perfume, brought my senses to attention. My subconscious reflexively made the instant connection between that perfume and sex with Claire. I was overwhelmed by the sensory stimulation of her beauty, perfume, her thirty-six-inch inseam, and the sweet scent of her wet vagina in the air. I could virtually feel those velvety thighs closing on my face, and taste the delicate flavor of her sex. Claire held the fingers of her right hand under my nose. I stopped breathing again.

"Want to clean them up?" she asked. I opened my mouth and she slowly slid two fingers between my lips. I closed my eyes and savored the taste of her pussy juice.

"So, how have you been?" she purred. "I've missed you so much. I think of you so many times every day." She started to pull her fingers from my mouth but I held her hand in place until I finished licking them clean..

"I think of you all the time," I said. Suddenly my mouth was bone dry, and my tongue three sizes too large. My mumbled words came out as a whisper.

"You've got a hard on, don't you?" Claire smiled. Even in the dim light behind the convenience store, I could see her eyes sparkle the way they always did when she won. Won anything. A game, a bet, a red light Gran Prix in her Mustang, or discovering wood in my pants while we were talking.

"No, I don't," I lied.

"Oh yes, you do," she whispered. "Your voice gives you away. It's that huge case of desert mouth you get around me." She reached over and laid her hand on the bulge in my shorts. "You still get it!" She gently gripped my cock and began to squeeze it.

My lie was exposed. My erection was fully engorged. Claire stroked my cock through the fabric. Her big smile showed her satisfaction.

"I'm glad to see you, too," she said to my erection, giving it a firmer but gentle squeeze.

"No. Don't. I should get back to..." I trailed off. She and I both knew that now I wouldn't leave until we'd had each other.

"Melanie? Are you sure? You seem to be having trouble remembering her name." Claire laughed her husky, sexual laugh. Her hand squeezed my cock a little tighter.

That laugh was so sensual, I always said it originated in her pussy, and grew sexier by the inch as it worked its way through her lengthy body to her full lips. By now, I couldn't conceal my wood. I didn't want to. It had always belonged to Clair. She reached inside my gym shorts as our lips met again. With her hot hand wrapped around my cock, I lost all track of time. At that moment, her lips on mine and her hand stroking my stiff shaft were the only things in the world that mattered.

*****

"I hate to change the subject because this is what I dream of," I said, lifting my lips from hers. "But, didn't you have something to show me?" I knew what I was hoping she'd show me, but I wasn't quite sure that she would.

"I do want to show you something very special. First, I want to see what you have for me," she said, still whispering.

As we'd kissed, Claire had been slowly sliding my shorts down. She resumed stroking my hard-on while her other hand gently cupped my balls. Her hand was hot and gentle, as she hefted and caressed them.

My cock jumped and pulsated like I was about to come. Claire noticed the twitch, and wrapped her fingers tightly around the bottom of the shaft. "Just like I remember. As hard as a railroad spike, and yet so silky and smooth." she whispered dreamily. Her tight grip kept me from gushing a huge load of cum onto her hands and the Mustang's seat.

The feel of her strong gentle fingers around my cock erased the year that had passed since we'd been together. It felt exactly the same as it did the last time we'd made love. It may be a cliche, but it was as though time had stood still.

"My god! You're making my mouth water." she said softly. "I've got to taste your cock before I drown on my own saliva!"

"Well, baby, we can't have a drowning," I said.

"Oooooh." she whispered, slowly working her soft hand up and down my cock. Her face was now only a breath away from my hard eight inches.

"Your cock is just like I picture it when I close my eyes," she moaned. "Sometimes, at the office, I go into the ladies lounge and masturbate picturing your cock, imagining how it fills my mouth, and how sweet it tastes."

She lowered her head and licked the tip. My cock jerked back toward my belly, in a little 'happy dance'. For the first time since I was a teenager, I thought I was going to blow my load prematurely. I watched her face as she placed her lips around the corona.

Her mouth felt like a fire on my cock. I laid my head back, surrendering to the overwhelming sensation. I wasn't going to try to delay coming. No need to. If she made me come, we both knew she'd swallow the load, lick me clean, and suck me hard again. For all those years, whenever we had sex there was no interruption. We'd just keep making love until we were both exhausted.

Claire's gentle lips felt so familiar. She had been a virgin the first time we made love. She'd never seen a real cock before, and she wanted to learn everything in one night. She had always been an enthusiastic lover, and loved to suck my cock. During the hundreds of lovemaking sessions that we'd shared over the course of our eight years together, she perfected her blow jobs to an art form. No other woman ever had, or probably ever would, make me feel this good doing this sublime act. I hadn't even dared dream this would ever happen again, but I wasn't dreaming now. This was really happening!

"Claire, that's amazing," I murmured. "Your tongue is still velvet, and your fingers are still magic. This is heaven, sweetheart. It's like I've died, and you're an angel."

Her tongue was making lazy circles around my cock's head, and she was stroking slowly, her eyes meeting mine. That did it. Suddenly, my cock began pulsating and shooting spurt after spurt of cum into her welcoming mouth. Still looking into my eyes, Claire sealed her lips around my cock head, and slid down the shaft until I was buried balls deep in her mouth. My cum was shooting straight into her throat. When the strongest pulsations stopped, she moved her head up and down the shaft, milking me with her lips until she was sure she'd sucked out the last drop. Then, just like always, she kept my cock in her mouth, gently stroking, licking, and sucking until she'd cleaned up every last trace of cum. When my cock was clean to her satisfaction, she licked her lips, swallowed one more time, and sat up to kiss me. She had always been proud that she never lost a drop of my cum. Claire used to say, "I want every bit of you inside me that I can possibly get."

The kiss tasted of my cum. I realized, at that moment, that Claire was the only woman I'd ever kissed after they'd swallowed my load. My cock was still rock hard. Now, it was wet from her mouth, and she was still gently stroking it.

"Oh, you're very much alive," she whispered. She softly kissed my lips again, the faint taste of my cum still on her tongue. "Jack, right now I feel more alive than I have for the last two years. Being with you makes everything perfect." Her face was tilted upward, her eyes closed, her lips slightly parted in a dreamlike smile. Once again, I had the feeling that we hadn't been apart at all.

Sex with the person you love, is the most beautiful thing on earth. We were totally enveloped in the moment. Claire gave me a wink and slowly lowered her mouth back to my cock. She began licking the head and top couple of inches of the shaft. Paradise.

After about five minutes of gentle licking, an occasional wet suck making a "pop" when she pulled her mouth off my cock's helmet, I was about to come again. Before filling Claire's mouth with a second load of hot cream, I whispered a quiet warning. Of course, it wouldn't matter. She'd just suck me hard again.

Tempting fate, she risked taking a couple more deep thrusts, burying half of my cock in her warm throat. She was showing great restraint. I knew she loved to swallow the entire shaft, and could deep throat all night. But she knew what that would make me cum, so she stopped after taking only half of my cock in her mouth. Then she slowly worked her lips up the shaft, instinctively tightening her grip around the base, so I wouldn't come.

We shared another long, deep kiss. The mixture of her taste and mine, was an aphrodisiac which made my cock throb and jump in her hand. She felt it pulsating, and moaned softly.

"Jack, would you like to see what I came to show you, now?" she whispered. "Or, would you like to come in my throat again, then see it?"

"Yes! I mean either or both would be great! I love to come in your throat, but I'm dying to see what you came to show me. I'd say both, so you decide. By the way sweetheart, you've already shown me a lot more than I ever expected." I said. "I love you so much."

"Okay. I'll show you, then we'll see what happens," she said

Even with the seat all the way back, she couldn't straighten her legs completely. She quickly slid her skirt up to reveal her pussy. She was wearing a tiny thong, which she slid down her legs and kicked off.

Commando! The sweet odor of her sex filled my nostrils. Instinctively, I reached to stroke her silky thigh. Claire took my hand and pulled it tight against her sopping wet pussy. Her dampness had completely soaked the engorged lips. My two middle fingers easily slipped inside. Her juice had run down between her butt cheeks forming a wet spot on the Mustang's leather seat. I'd seen, felt, and tasted her wetness hundreds of times, but I'd never seen her this wet. I love the taste of her pussy juice, so clean and sweet. Looking into Claire's eyes, I stuck my dripping fingers in my mouth. I wanted to suck her flavor into my soul and let it permeate my very being. Christ! How could a pussy taste so fresh and sweet? How could it be so delicious?

After licking them off, I placed my fingers back on soft folds of her slippery slit. Only then did I notice something different. "Claire, you're little pussy is trimmed completely different!" I exclaimed. "I love it! It's wonderful!"

"So, do you like the new me?" Claire purred? "I did it just for you, this evening. I was thinking of you and masturbating, when I came up with the idea of making my lips and clit more accessible.

"Your pussy lips are much easier to see now. I love it!"

"Well, Jackie," she grinned. "It's just for you."

"For me? You mean... I'm really the only one who's seen your new look?" I asked slowly?

"Yes, silly. I did it this afternoon just for you. I wanted you to see it right away. What's the verdict, your Honor?"

"Beautiful!" I said. I had been barely breathing since Claire had bared her pussy. I suddenly gasped for air.

"Are you alright?" she asked.

"Your scent, feel, and sight of your beautiful pussy... I forgot to breathe," I laughed. "You know, that happened the first several times I helped you undress. Do you remember? I couldn't believe your body then, and nine years later, you're even more beautiful, and it's even harder to believe."

* * * * *

"The first time was on my nineteenth birthday, remember?" she mused.

"I will never forget. You were working in Mr. C's drug store, and we became friends helping him with inventory. We'd done a little flirting, but I didn't think you actually noticed me. I was twenty, but you were only eighteen."

"Uh huh. You were always coming in to help Harry, and hang out. Sometimes you'd help us girls restock shelves. I always schemed to work with you. My friend Jen knew I had a crush on you, so she always let us work together. The first time we touched we were moving a display. Your hand brushed mine when you tried to get a better grip. I got so wet I soaked my panties. I was shaking so bad, and trying to hide it. I had to go to the restroom to compose myself. Good god! I was only eighteen, and I came as soon as I touched my clit, right there in the ladies room. I made up my mind, right them, that my first time would be with you. I didn't dare make a move on you then, but I knew that someday I'd get a chance."