Reunion of a True Love Lost

Story Info
Through the pains of heartbreak she still loves.
1.8k words
4.32
18k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

for my white tiger...


She awoke from a deep sleep, he was calling her again. This was a nightly occurence that she ignored... until tonight. This time she would go. It was time to find out exactly why he penetrated her mind every night, not allowing her to sleep peacefully. The dreams came every night that she heard him call, they consumed her. It was as if he made love to her mind everytime.

She threw her cloak over her nightgown and ran out the door. She didn't know where she was going, she just ran. Breathless and confused, she stopped. She was in a clearing in the woods. The voice had stopped calling her finally and she beagn to spin around in a circle, letting her head tip back so that her long dark hair flew around her.

What an amazing beauty, he thought to himself as he watched her from the shadows. He watched as she let her arms stretch out as she spun around. He smiled and took a step out into the moonlight. She never saw him approach, it was as if he appeared before her in an instant.

He grabbed her and drew her close, their eyes locking on each other. Her body immediately stiffened, becoming defensive as she tried to push away from him. She opened her mouth to scream. He only smiled and placed his finger to her lips. "Shh, Angel. You have no need to fear me, m'love. For you already know who I am."

He scooped her up in his arms and turned, taking a step back into the shadows. A rush of security came over her and she closed her eyes momentarily. When she opened them, they were inside a bedroom. The room was lit with dozens of candles all around, there was a faint whisper of vanilla on the air.

He lay her down on the huge bed. She felt a peace come over her and she was no longer afraid for she had been here before. In an instant, as she looked into his deep green eyes, everything changed. The bed that she lay in had been open, revealing everything in the room, now there was a soft mesh fabric draped between each post. Hidden and secure from the world outside, he pulled back the drapery and crawled onto the bed with her. In a flash, somewhat of a deja vu, she saw him as he moved towards her, but it was as if he was from a different time and place. He stripped off his robe and tossed it to the foot of the bed, taking the form of a cloak as it landed.

Confusion began to creep over her. What was this? Each movement from him brought a flash of another time to her eyes.

He took her into her arms, whispering as her eyes closed," M'lady, this time we shall never part." He kissed her softly as he stroked her cheek, letting his fingers dance upon her neck softly and continuing down over her arms until they found her fingers and became woven together with hers. He looked at her lovingly and sighed deeply," I have missed you my angel." A tear fell down his cheek." I will not give up this time, I will never leave you again. Centuries of loneliness and heartache, everything I have lived has brought us back to this moment again....I'm sorry m'love, please forgive me."

Smiling softly as the memories flooded her mind, she was remembering the love that they had once shared. The night he had chosen to bring her across and then thinking that he made a grave mistake, he disappeared leaving her to learn of this on her own.

A fire of hatred began to burn inside of her. She raised her hand and violently slapped him across the face." How dare you bring me here again! You fool! Am I supposed to love you for making me a vampire? For leaving me alone? I was a confused child and you left me to learn of this on my own, I should kill you instantly for the betrayal you dealt me!" She pushed him away sending him rolling off of the bed and climbed off of the bed to stand before him where he lay. " I loathe you. Forgiveness? Certainly you jest...but if that is what you came for.." She smiled, and pulled her cloak up over her shoulders," You have been forgiven, M'lord" he heard the sarcastic tone of her voice and beganto rise.

She pushed him back down with her foot and turned to leave. " As I forever will say, BITE ME, love." She slamed the door behind her, leaving him on the floor.

The corridor was long and the darkness consumed everything. She realized instantly where she was. This was their castle, the land they were to share for eternity, the land he had deserted that night long ago. He had promised to be her love forever, a promise that he betrayed in a heartbeat as she lay sleeping.

She slept the sleep of the dead that night, alone. She had awoke to find him gone and her heart broken into tiny pieces, his betrayal of her love had resided within her for centuries. She had never fallen in love again and she vowed silently to never love another. Yes, she loved him still, but she would never reveal her secret to him. He would suffer greatly for what he did to her.

That she would be sure of.

He threw the door open and yelled for her," M'lady, please don't go!" He ran to her, she spun around and just stood there. He grabbed her up in his arms and kissed her hard, sinking to the floor with her, holding her so tight for fear that she would run from him. Licking and biting at her lips, the very taste of her bringing back so much longing for her. The desire was building and she could not fight it for she had wanted him for so long.

He stood and scooped her up, taking her back to the bed and never letting her go this time. He lay her down and stradled himself over her, he kissed her cheeks, her chin, llicked at her jaw and her lips, letting every sensation drive her mad. The anger built in her, she pushed at him, clawed at his neck, drawing blood.

The pain of her anger fueled his desire, he wanted her badly. He let his teeth scrape over her neck, letting a trail of blood flow. He licked at her hungrily, pushing her shoulders into the bed. His fingers found the laces of her bodice and tore them away, ripping the delicate material from her breasts. Greedily he took his mouth to her breast, biting her hard, bringing blood to his lips. She arched against him and yanked his head away, but he took her hands and pressed them into the bed. Kissing her hard and passionately, the taste of her blood on his lips, he devoured her mouth. Tongues dancing wildly, they were both breathing heavily and the moans could have woke the dead.

No words were spoken between them, this was a wild animalistic mating. Darkness enveloped them and through the large window, moonlight danced over their bodies. She regained her control and flipped him onto his back, tearing the silk shirt off of him, clawing at his chest.

It was often rumored that a story was told of the night that a panther and a white tiger would meet, they were once friends, but because of a deadly betrayal, they parted. It was told when they met, there would be a silence of centuries broken as the panther took her revenge. Now she was born in the house that bore the panther on it's crest, he was born to the crest of the tiger. Centuries of this story being handed down, people said it was folklore.....

In her eyes he saw the flash of her fire, she would consume him, his soul. He welcomed her wrath. She leaned down and raked her teeth across his chest, a feral growl came from deep within her as she flipped her head back. She ripped at his clothing that remained, tearing it to shreds as she exposed his body to her. She was on all fours over him as she looked up and smiled wickedly. Centuries of anger and pain, burning her inside, tearing at the walls of her ice cold heart.

Tonight he would pay for leaving her so long ago.

Wrapping his legs around her middle, he flipped her over, pinning her to the bed. Her hair wild around her, a hot fire flashing in her eyes. She wanted him, she needed him...she hated him.

He tore her dress away from her, leaving her naked to him, the moonlight bathing her body. She looked just as she did that night that they first made love. He let his fingers find her delicate hidden treasure, parting her as he thrust two fingers deep into her. She wound her fingers into his hair and forced him down to her, his mouth taking her as he forced her legs open.

Held her there, his tongue probing her, as he pushed his fingers deeper into her. His teeth nipping at her flesh, piercing her. Her wild screams of pleasure drivng him crazy with desire. She pushed him away and tried to get up, he grabbed her pulling her tight to him. He scooted off of the bed pulling her with him.

Standing, he picked her up and pulled her legs around him, he moved to the wall, slamming her against it as he thrust hard into her. she grabbed his hair and forced him against her chest, holding him between her breasts as he drove madly into her. He spun around and they hit another wall, sending a table flying across the floor, it's contents spilling all over. Somehow they ended up on the floor, she was riding him hard. She threw her head back, leaning away from him as she was bouncing up and down on his hard member, she was trembling uncontrolably. She threw herself down on his chest and using her teeth she tore at his neck, letting the pulse pour his life into her mouth. He grabbed her hair and forced her head to the side and as she drank of him he plunged his teeth into her, growling.

As they married in each others bite, a bolt of lighting streaked through the night. An explosion rocked through both of them, sending them to an amazing height. They held each other in their climax of extacy, lifetimes seemed to pass. They seemed to be the center of the universe as they lingered in the memories consuming the both of them. It was as if the heavens opened up and gave birth to their love again.

As they let go of their bites, they fell back into reality. Both of them breathing hard, unable to speak and well spent. A smile softened her blood stained lips and he kissed her, tenderly this time as if he was saying 'I love you'.