Reunion, of Sorts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, wow," he moaned. "That's awesome. Where did you learn that?"

"I just thought of it." She continued for a few more squeezes, then moved in to lick his shaft. Next, she teased his head, giving him short little licks on top and around. This seemed to be driving him crazy. He put his hand on the back of her head, not to force, but to steady himself.

"That feels so fucking good," he moaned. She smiled, then took him into her mouth. She slowly moved up and down his thick shaft, hearing him moan louder the longer she did it. She sealed her lips around him about midway, and began to suck a little harder, as if she were trying to suck a super thick milkshake through a tiny mixed drink straw. This started to send him a little over the edge. He grabbed a fistful of hair and pulled her away. He looked down at her and shook his head.

"Didn't like that?" she asked. He shook his head again.

"No, that was fucking awesome. I just don't want to cum yet until I've had the chance to make you feel good," he said, winking. He squatted down in front of her, helping her to lie down on the floor. He unbuttoned her blouse and began planting kisses on her neck and chest. He cupped one of her breasts and teased the nipple of the other with his tongue. He took his free hand and slid it down her hip and around to her inner thigh, letting her soft moans excite him more. He rubbed his hand between her legs, feeling the warmth coming from within. He looked up at her, watching her reaction as he slid his middle finger into her and began to massage her clit with his thumb. Her eyes closed, her mouth opened as she sucked in a breath, and her back arched a little. He continued to rub and tease her until he was sure she was ready. As he sat up, she sat up and began to pleasure him in return. It didn't take long for him to return to his rock hard state and he was pushing her down onto the floor. As he laid on top of her, he took a deep breath. She felt the warmth of his body against hers. He was always so warm. She felt his hardness pressing up against her mound, twitching to get in. He kissed her deeply before he entered her. He held himself inside her for a moment.

"Are you okay?" she asked.

"Yeah. What do you want to do?" he asked.

"What do you want to do?"

"I want to fuck the shit out of you," he breathed heavily. Molly smiled.

"Knock yourself out," she teased. He smiled and began to drive himself into her full force. She felt the sweat dripping from his forehead and the muscles in his body tensing up. His speed and intensity were exhilarating for her. He held her close to his body as he drove in and out of her with an intensity she hadn't seen from him before. She kept her focus on his face. She loved looking into his beautiful eyes, even when it was dark. She had always melted when she looked into his eyes, even in high school. He could always get into her head just by looking into her eyes. She was a sucker for him, and figured she always would be.

Now, he was gone. Missing. Nowhere to be found. Left without even telling her that he'd let her know he had arrived safely, or that he was ok in a few weeks. Nothing. After pouring his heart out to her, telling her he still loved her all this time. After asking her how she felt about moving away with him in a year or so. After telling her he loved her no matter what happened. After making her feel beautiful and sexy again. After making her feel like someone actually desired her, in spite of her physique. After telling her he still wanted her. She knew that she would never get over him if he were to tell her that they couldn't be together. She didn't want anyone else. She wanted him. Her body wanted his. When she thought of her future, she thought of her children and him. The intense love she had felt for him years before was now almost debilitating. She had to drag herself out of bed each morning, hoping that she could make the day pass as quickly as possible. She would check her email and her phone constantly, hoping from some kind of contact from him. Nearly two months passed. She had taken her children and left their father for good. She drove them to a relative's house and began her mission to start a new life for them the very next morning. She didn't get online at all that day. The next day, she had found a place to live and set up her temporary assistance. She decided to get online and check her email the third night at her relative's house. She opened her inbox and was surprised to see an email from Erik. She gasped as she saw his name, and just then it seemed like the computer decided that it was time to slow way down. She clicked on the email and waited what seemed like an eternity for it to open. She had sent him several emails, hoping that he would read at least one of them. It finally opened, and she could see that he had replied to one of the emails she had sent him nearly a month before. He didn't have a lot to say, just that he was sorry he left so quickly and that he hoped she would understand a few things. What those things were, she had no idea. She replied to his email, leaving him with her cell phone number in case he lost it when he had his phone shut off. She checked her email once again before going to bed to see if maybe he had replied to her reply, but there was nothing. She wasn't sure if he was going to even reply, let alone call her. He had told her once that he had been spending a lot of time thinking of his future. She wanted to ask him that if at any point in that future, if she was included. She needed to know if he still wanted to be with her, or if she needed to start getting over him. She wrote letters to him on her computer with the hopes that he would come back and read them. She never sent them by email, and had no intentions of doing so. These letters were for him to read when he came back, so that he would know how she felt while he was away. She had written one describing what she wanted to do to him the next night they got to spend together. She wrote some that explained how she had re-evaluated the feelings that she had been trying to forget or ignore for the last 18 years. She knew that deep down, she loved him and that no one else would or could make her feel the same way he did. Her heart was his, and his alone. She didn't want anyone else. He was her first thought in the morning, the last before she fell asleep, and she saw his face everywhere she went and when she closed her eyes. She was his, and that's the way she wanted it. She would never be anyone else'. She wanted to be his girl for the rest of their lives. Now, after spending two months without hearing from him, he replied to one of her emails. She hoped for some kind of news from him...anything but bad. She hoped that he would call her. She needed to talk to him.

It had only been a few days since she had found the email from Erik. In spite of getting things ready to settle into her new home, she still thought of him. She had to bring herself back to reality many times during that day. She wasn't sure she would be able to concentrate anymore. She was planning what she wanted to do with him if he were to visit her in her new place. She wanted to dance with him again, and she had the song picked out. She knew what she wanted to do to him, and she knew what she wanted him to do to her. She also would have been content with another one of his fabulous hugs and a night of talking on her couch. As long as she got to see him, she was okay with it. She stood in the middle of her new living room, staring off into space as her friends and family unpacked the truck outside. She shook her head and began to supervise the project again. As she was showing where she wanted a particular box, she felt her phone vibrate. She pulled it out of her pocket and checked the caller ID. She didn't recognize the number. Her heart began to pound in her ears. She opened her phone and answered it.

"Hello?"

"What's up?"

12