Reunion of Three

Story Info
After five years he gets to see his two friends.
3.3k words
3.25
50.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got the phone call at around seven thirty in the even on a cold Saturday night. The call came from Cathy Higgins. I hadn't seen Cathy in five years, back when I was a freshman in high school. She told me that herself and my other friend, a girl I fell in love with many times named Anne Marie Carter were going to be dropping by sometime in the next week.

That night I tossed and turned underneath my covers, causing my bed to squeak. I couldn't keep them to girls out of my mind. Cathy and Anne Marie were my best friends since birth. I lived right next door to Cathy and a few houses down from Anne Marie. The three of us built tree houses and clubs when we were smaller. I remember having both of them hold my hand on the way to school, we had all the same classes together and everyone liked these girls who were also identical, but not related. I had them hold my hands because it made all my best friends jealous and more enemies blind with evil passion. God them girls were great.

The three of us made a hell of a team too. We got in all sorts of trouble with neighbors, mailmen and every once in a while the police would escort the three of us to our houses. I used to walk both of them home and kiss them both good night. Sometimes the kiss would be on the cheek and other times it would be on the lips. But nothing lasts forever. When Cathy turned fourteen her father got a better job and moved somewhere in Indiana. For a while it was just Anne Marie and me, but Cathy's father and Anne Marie's father were close and one day I found out that Anne Marie was moving to Indiana too.

Just like that I was alone. I strolled over to Anne Marie's house before she left though. She was crying. She gave me a big hug, kissed me cheek, then got into her dad's beat up station wagon and drove off forever. When I got the call from Cathy hadn't even thought about them and all the fun times we had.

Since then I graduated high school and went to a community college for a little while. I dropped out, my schooling was done was my final decision. I started working as a janitor at the old high school. I keep to myself. I don't fuck with any of the girl's there, but they do flirt with me. My light hazel eyes are a real turn on I guess. I lift weights and three miles before I go to work. I'm in prime condition. I'm nineteen years old and I live in a small two bedroom apartment by myself. Dating has never been my strong point. I'll go out occasionally, but mostly I like my privacy. All the girls I dated after Cathy and Anne Marie left just seemed dull. And now they were coming back.

I thought about them a lot trying to get to sleep a night after the call. How were they doing? Were they going to school? What happened after they left for Indiana? Did they have boyfriends? Did they change a lot? But the most asked question was how did they find me? I moved three times since they left and my parents both died in separate car crashes three weeks a part. There was no way they could have known where I lived.

March 4th should have brought back very special memories, but I forgot. I was in the bathroom half asleep and trying to brush my teeth. Two days have soared by since the call and now it was Monday. I had to go to work. The janitor job wasn't bad. I couldn't touch the schoolgirls, I didn't want to anyway, but there was no harm in looking. These girls were Freshman and Sophomores when I went to school last. Now they were older and cuter then ever. Some I could legally have sex with, but the subject and the task never came up. When I was done brushing my teeth I left the bathroom and walked to the front room. It was five thirty in the morning. I had to be at the school by six. I was also awaiting Cathy and Anne Marie, knowing that they could come to my house at any time during the week.

I got my cars and got ready to leave when the doorbell rang. I had never gotten any visitors this early, but the visitors awaited outside. I am not afraid of confrontation so if a murderer was by my door I'd fight for my life, knowing this I didn't bother to ask who it was, I just opened it up. That's when I got the big surprise.

I should've known they would come on this day all along. This was a very special day for us. It was the anniversary of the last time the three of us were together. And it completely slipped my mind.

I couldn't believe my eyes. There they were five years old and a hell of a lot prettier than they were the last time I saw them.

Cathy used have her hair in pig tails, she was a red head back then, her skin was so white the kids at school called her Snow White. It had also had to do with how pretty she was. Now her hair was blonde, her skin was tied and she was a lot hell of a lot taller. She was six foot one. Her eyes had gone from blue to green, her white skinned was tanned and she traded her tore up street clothes for a tighter, sexier, more expensive clothing. She was wearing a really short skirt. She was too skinny. Her breasts were small and that confused me, not that fact that they were small, but the fact that I was looking at them. Five years back I didn't even peak at them.

Anne Marie changed a lot too. She was also a lot taller. Her hair had always been blonde and it still was. It was longer though. She used to have short where it stopped at her neck. Now it was down to her ass. There was a lot of silver on her rings and around her neck. She was wearing make-up now. A long time ago this girl used to throw eggs at girls who were make-up, she hated the stuff that much. She was a little shorter than Cathy, but had a little more fat on her too, a little. Her breasts were a little bigger and her eyes were still the brown they were the last time I saw her.

"You to have certainly changed a lot." I smiled. I really didn't know what to say.

They were both smiling too. Their teeth were so white, their smiles so perfect. They looked like a pair of angels of came from heaven or Hollywood, to bless my life.

"Are you going invite us in," Anne Marie said and laughed at me.

"Sure, yeah, come in. The place is real piece of shit though."

The two women walked passed me. After all these years I was going to have trouble calling them a women, they were just girls the last time I saw them.

"So how's life been treating you?" I asked. They were both sitting on my sofa.

"Pretty good," Anne Marie said. "There's been a lot of changes since the last time we saw you."

"So I can see."

They both smiled. Anne Marie continued. "We're models now. We shoot for all different magazines and for clothing advertisements."

"Really," I said. "Well, good for you. I'm a janitor. I sweep up potato chips that fall on the floor and mop disgusting messes."

We all laughed a little.

"I have to go to work," I said. "I wish you would have come by later."

"Work, but this is our day." Cathy looked at me with gentle anger. "You forgot, haven't you."

"What?" I said totally confused.

"This our anniversary. You know, the last time the three of us were together." Well I did after that. So I called my boss, some dick named James and told him that I wasn't going to be able to make it today.

"There," I said when I hung up. "I got out of work. I guess I could thank you."

"Your welcome," Cathy said.

The three of us were quiet for sometimes. I was expecting eight of hours of remembering old times, and maybe three hours of new memories. They were both so beautiful. It was cold out but I was hot.

"So how did you girls find me, anyways?"

"An old friend told us. Martha Brooks. She moved down to our town a few weeks ago. She told us that you were a janitor and we're you lived and even gave us a phone number."

Martha Brooks. She was a nice looking black girl. She was a girlfriend for three weeks and I knew her all through high school. Turns out, that in the end, she left me for Indiana too. But I got the feeling that she only went out with me to get in the sack. I fucked her good though. Had her screaming my name. She's has these nice big lips and this throat that won't say die, she took my nine inch cock right down her throat with little difficulties. She looked into my eyes the whole time. When the fucking was done I saw her very little. I was glad. She wanted my cock just as bad as I wanted to get her panties, so huh, huh.

"Martha," I said, "well it turns out she was good for something else after all."

"She tells us that you're good for something," Anne Marie said and winked at me.

"Well I do have my strengths."

"Yeah," Cathy giggled, "nine of them."

The subject of my cock didn't come up again for an hour. We talked a little bit about the old times and about how are lived were now. Neither girl was dating anybody, neither girl had a kid and weren't expecting or planning one for the future, neither were virgins. We talked about all sorts of things. We through sex into the talk very slowly, and it always came back up.

"Remember that movie we caught your dad watching on Halloween when were supposed to be trick or treating," Cathy blurted to Anne Marie. She was laughing so hard tears were rolling down her face.

"Yeah," I said, "the one with them to girls."

"You mean the nasty lesbian porno," Anne Marie. "I kind of liked that tape."

"You ever think about having sex with a girl," I asked her.

Suddenly both girls were laughing. They both had a strange look in their eyes. I had to know the details.

"What?" I may have sounded like a horny pig or looked like one because both of them start to laugh.

"We've both tried to it. A lot. Me and Cathy have sex every night just about."

I was honestly surprised. And a little turned on. Who would have thought that these girls...

"So you're lesbians?"

"No, silly man, we're bisexual. I'll fuck a man just as fast as I'll fuck a woman." Anne Marie sounded so weird with swear words coming out of her mouth. When she was smaller she was used to get offended when someone said stupid.

"The two of you ever let a man join in," I asked. At this point I wanted both of them.

"No," Cathy said, "but now that you bring it up, we do have to do something special for our very special anniversary..."

"...and," Anne Marie continued, "we were both informed by a certain African American woman that you had something amazing to show us..."

"...so," Cathy continued, "what do you say the three of us..."

"...do what we never could do when we were kids."

I was sitting on a smaller chair about three feet away from them when they start kissing. I seen a lot of girls kiss, but never in front of me, never the girl I knew. I was glued to these two beauties like a twelve year old boy watching his porno in the privacy of an empty house. I could not take my eyes from them. They were licking each other's tongue and slide their hands all over their tits and their asses. And these girls had long nails. I hadn't noticed that until this moment.

Anne Marie was undressing Cathy. She was taking off her clothes very slowly. The more I saw of her body the more I needed it have it. She was tan from face to toe. Her pussy was shaved and wet. Her legs were so long and smooth. I could feel my penis growing harder and harder and hurt. Then Cathy was undressing Anne Marie. She pulled down her skirt and I saw Anne Marie's shaved pussy. It was calling for me. So pink so destined to meet me and my good long friend. Her breasts looked ripe. Bigger than Cathy's and the nipples were pointier. She kept on her necklaces. All seven of them. They were brushing against her nipples as she sucked on Cathy's smaller breasts. She could fit a tit in her mouth, that's how small they were. Cathy was shoving three fingers in and out of Anne Marie's butthole while kissing her neck.

I began pulling down my pants and boxers, both down and over my shoes at the same time. I got up and walked to the couch. I stood their a moment and looked down. And watched.

They both looked up at me and licked their lips. I wrapped my hand around my cock and jerked it back and forth.

"I see we weren't given false information," Anne Marie said.

Anne Marie removed my head and start licking the tip of my dick. A shot of my passion went through my body when I felt her tongue touching me. I felt so weak and in their control. Anne Marie swallowed my cock and licked wildly. Cathy was licking, sucking and biting my balls. She wrapped her fingers around my pubic hairs. She may have stuck a nail into skin once or twice because the next day I had two scratches that aggravated the hell out of me.

They both shared my cock. Licking and kissing all around it. Cathy took my hole cock down her throat and her nose touched my balls. Anne Marie rose up and start biting my nipples, then she got higher and start kissing me, but these kisses were nothing like the ones were shared a long time ago, these were better. I held her head with one hand while I fucked Cathy's face with the other. I saw Cathy fingers sneaking into Anne Marie's butthole. She was moaning next to my mouth. I was kissing her neck and wanted to taste her nipples but they were just out of reach.

Cathy stop sucking my cock. She stood up and joined Anne Marie and I in our tongue. Than Cathy had an idea. We could both share Anne Marie pussy. We put her on the sofa and spread her legs. Cathy dived in tongue. I put my legs on the arm of the couch put my cock inside Anne Marie's mouth. Than I slowly laid over and joined Cathy at the pussy. We both had our tongues swirling around. We kissed all over the vagina. It was so smooth, like a leg. Anne Marie was jerking my cock with both hands as she sucked and licked it on the other side. It was the best 69 I had ever been involved in. When Anne Marie came and Cathy and I licked her up we tried something new.

I stood up. Cathy got on all four. Anne Marie spread her legs. Cathy put her head down and start sucking and licking and tongue fucking the hot little pussy of Anne Marie's. When I couldn't watch another moment, I got behind Cathy and stuck my cock in her ass. I moved it in little by little but she was tight. I took it out and shoved it back in. At four inches I took it and drove it back in. Every time I did this my cock slid a little bit deeper. Finally I was fucking that hot little ass for everything it was worth.

Cathy took her head out of the pussy and start moaning softly. I saw Anne Marie force the tongue back into action by pulling Cathy's head down. I grabbed Cathy's waste and fucked the life out of her little asshole. I could hear her saying "OWE MY GOD, OH MY GOD," while she sucked on the pussy.

"OH GOD IT HURTS AND I LOVE IT," she screams. She tells me to fuck her harder and I do. Anne Marie turns her body around. She spreads her asshole apart and tells Cathy to lick the shit out of her asshole. Cathy obey. She has her finger nails deep into the flesh of leg. I feel it bleeding but I'm not hot to say anything. I keep my mind on the asshole in front of me. Cathy's face almost vanished between Anne Marie's skinny butt crack. I hear screaming from this erotic pain I am causing her. We do this for another minute.

"Stop, no more, no more," Cathy screams. "I can't take in anymore." I fuck her for ten more seconds and then stop because she is my friend. "It's Anne Marie's turn.

"Hold it," I say. I take my cock out Cathy's ass and get off the couch. "Cathy lay down, face in the air. Anne Marie get on top of Cathy. Eat each other out now. Lesbian 69." I watched only for a few seconds. Both their pussies were sloppy and suddenly my apartment was filled blissful music.

I went to Anne Marie's ass. I slid two fingers into her asshole. She wasn't as tight as her sister and I was disappointed at that. I shoved my cock into Anne Marie, the girl I fell in love with a lot when I was younger's ass and fucked her a slow pace. In and out of the asshole while Cathy licked my balls. I was grabbed hold of her titties one for each hand. This felt good. Anne Marie had four fingers inside of Cathy's pussy. Cathy had her hold hand around my balls. I sped up the pace. I could feel I was going to cum soon. I spanked Anne Marie's ass every couple of seconds. Cathy took my cock out of Anne Marie's ass and slid in her mouth. She sucked on it until Anne Marie told me to put it back in. When I did slide it back in and went crazy. I slid my cock in and out of her ass so fast I almost fell out off the couch. Anne Marie was screaming, "IT HURTS, IT HURTS, FUCK ME, GODDAM FUCK ME YOU SONOFABITCH."

"Shit," I screamed. I was going to cum. I slid my cock out of her ass and start jerking off my cum all over Cathy's face. It oozed down and covered her face. I brushed my cock against her cheek and let her lick me clean.

When that was over the two girls shared my cum. Anne Marie licked all my cum off Cathy's face, then she spit it back Anne Marie's face. Things went on like that for a while. They kissed with my cum staining their lips. Those were my friends and now they're so much more.

I planning on moving in with Cathy and Anne Marie in the near future. They have plenty of model friends and some are as nasty as them. Others can be taught.